Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love.
Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Get your order delivered or pick it up.
one green corn and one black bean with epazote and roasted tomato salsa.
(1) chicharron en salsa verde and refried black beans, (1) nopales with guajillo sauce, (2) hibiscus con salsa verde and crema, (1) huitlacoche with goat cheese and chipotle tomato sauce.
(2) served with goat & blue cheese & pomegranate sauce.
served with mole sauce,
(2) sopecitos de cochinita pibil.
(3) grilled rib eye steak served with pico de gallo, (3) birria goat tacos served with onion, cilantro and guajillo sauce, (3) seafood, fish and shrimp.
tangerine, oj, lime, grape fruit.
served with honey-lime vinaigrette.
mixed greens, shrimp with mango dressing.
oaxaca cheese with cider vinaigrette.
(add a little crab for $2.95).
(2) the traditional filled with two cheeses and corn, in a tomato sauce. (1) chicken in a pork rind cream sauce.
(2) smoked chicken with salsa verde and chipotle crema.
(2) hibiscus with salsa verde, crema blanca and refried black beans.
(2) crab with roasted tomato chipotle sauce and cilantro crema.
shredded chicken in a puebla style mole.
grilled chicken breast with spinach in a chipotle cream or with tinga poblana sauce.
carnitas, roasted pork served with pico de gallo and guacamole, puerco en chipotle with tomatillo-chipotle sauce and melted oaxaca cheese, puerco en mole verde rice, refried beans or sauteed seasonal vegetables.
pork baby back ribs and chicken stewed in a caper- tomatillo sauce.
marinated and baked in banana leaves, served with coloradito mole sauce.
grilled in pecan wood with mole de cerveza.
grilled, from oaxaca.
with fish, shrimp & crab.
shrimp and tortillas in salsa verde & melted cheese.
with bacon and chipotle cream sauce in a garlic/guajillo chunky mix.
braised lamb shank in a sweet and spicy ancho chile sauce.
baked and shredded duck.
homemade in pastry shell.
homemade in pastry shell.
molten cheese with poblano chile and crab.
molten cheese with poblano chile and shrimp.
molten cheese with poblano chile.
molten cheese with poblano chile and spinach.
molten cheese with poblano chile and chorizo.
in a spicy tomato broth.
served with goat & blue cheese & pomegranate sauce.
fish and shrimp with spicy cabbage, avocado, and crema.
three grilled rib eye served with pico de gallo.
two shredded chicken, crispy tacos.
two green corn tamales.
2 made of fresh masa and stuffed with rajas.
homemade chicken soup with a touch of lime, spices, cheese, and avocado.
homemade corn chowder with crab. add crab for $2.00.
(served hot or cold).
Menu for Los Sombreros Mexican Restaurant provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.