(917) 877-1528(917) 877-1528
349 1st Ave, New York, NY 10010
fried vegetarian roll served with sweet and sour sauce.
fresh vegetarian roll served with tamarind sauce.
steamed soy beans.
fried tofu served with sweet chili sauce.
fried chive pancake with black ginger sauce.
steamed vegetable dumpling served with black ginger sauce.
steamed or fried chicken dumpling served with black ginger sauce.
an aromatic thai fish cake served with cucumbers and peanuts in a sweet chili sauce.
grilled marinated chicken on skewers served with peanut sauce and cucumber salad.
ground marinated shrimp and chicken wrapped with golden skin and served with sweet and sour sauce.
ground chicken, potato, onion, carrot and curry powder stuffed in a puff pastry.
fried squid served with sweet chili sauce.
* mixed with thai herbs and sweet chili sauce.
marinated crispy shrimp wrapped with roll skin and served with sweet chili sauce.
fried marinated beef with hot sriracha sauce.
mussels with thai herbs and basil leaves.
* traditional thai soup with lime juice, mushrooms, onions and bell pepper.
thai herbs with coconut milk, lime juice, mushrooms, napa and bell pepper.
a clear soup with vegetables.
rice in warm soup with celery and ginger.
chicken dumpling in clear soup.
fresh garden vegetable salad with peanut dressing.
* green papaya, string beans, tomatoes, carrots and peanuts with lime juice dressing.
* shredded mango with red onion, carrot and cashew nuts in spicy lime juice.
* ground chicken with thai herbs, onions and chili lime juice.
* your choice of sliced chicken or beef mixed with lemongrass, onions and chili paste.
* crispy vegetarian duck with red onion, carrot, pineapple and cashew nuts in chili paste.
* grilled shrimp with lemongrass, red onion and carrot in chili paste.
* shrimp, squid, crab meat with red onion, thai herbs and lime juice dressing.
a combination of satay and fresh green salad with peanut dressing.
* boneless duck with red onion, scallions, cashews nuts and pineapple in a spicy lime dressing.
stir-fried with egg, onion, carrots and scallions.
stir-fried rice with egg, hawaiian pineapple, onion, carrots and a light curry powder.
* stir-fried rice with egg, onion, bell pepper, string beans and basil leaves.
* stir-fried rice with egg, onion and basil in green curry paste.
stir-fried brown rice with egg, onion, carrots and scallions.
the most famous thai noodle dish. rice noodles stir-fried with eggs scallions, bean sprouts and crushed peanuts.
broad noodles sautéed with broccoli and egg in a black sweet sauce.
* drunken noodles. broad noodles sautéed with basil leaves, string beans, onions and egg in a thai spicy sauce.
* flat noodles stir-fried with string beans, onions, carrots and egg in chili garlic sauce.
broad noodles sautéed with fresh ginger, broccoli, egg and scallions.
* broad noodles stir-fried with egg, onion, bamboo, string beans and basil leaves in a spicy green curry paste.
* vermicelli stir-fried with egg, onion, broccoli and bean sprouts in yellow curry sauce.
* stir-fried japanese noodles with egg, onion and string beans in chili basil sauce.
* rice noodles with bean sprouts, broccoli and scallions in tom yum soup.
rice noodles with broccoli, carrot and napa in clear house soup.
sautéed assorted vegetables with sesame garlic sauce.
* stir-fried tofu with bamboo, onion, mushrooms and baby corn in chili sauce.
sautéed assorted vegetables in peanut sauce.
* sautéed bamboo, string beans, eggplant, onion and basil leaves in curry sauce.
* sautéed fresh basil, chili, string beans, onion, broccoli and bell pepper.
sautéed fresh garlic, onion, carrots and green peas served on a bed of broccoli and cabbage.
sautéed fresh ginger, onion, scallions, mushrooms and carrots.
* sautéed roasted cashew nuts, onion, bell pepper, carrots and pineapple in chili paste.
* sautéed protein in minced lemongrass, onion, garlic and bamboo.
sautéed with pineapple, onion, broccoli and carrots in sweet and sour sauce.
* sautéed string beans, bell pepper, carrots and lime leaves in prik khing chili paste.
* sautéed fresh eggplant, string beans, onion, bell pepper and basil leaves in chili sauce.
thick and mild curry with onion, carrots, potatoes and roasted peanuts.
* medium spicy curry with bamboo, string beans, bell pepper and basil leaves.
* the spiciest curry with bamboo, string beans, bell pepper and basil leaves.
* medium spiced yellow curry with onion, potatoes and carrots.
* curry with cumin, broccoli, string beans and lime leaves.
deep-fried boneless chicken marinated with herbs and served with sweet chili sauce.
grilled marinated chicken breast and stir-fried mixed vegetables, served with peanut sauce.
* crisp yellow noodles, red onion, pickled vegetables and scallions in a mild chicken yellow curry sauce.
* steamed rice noodles, bamboo, string beans and basil in spicy chicken green curry.
a very well seasoned tender and chewy vermicelli stir-fried with ginger, onion, egg and scallions.
vermicelli stir-fried with chicken, shrimp, crab meat, tofu, egg and peanuts in pad thai sauce.
roasted duck stir-fried with pad thai noodles.
* boneless crispy duck with pineapple, tomato and eggplant in red curry.
boneless roasted duck with mixed vegetables and tamarind sauce.
* crispy fillet of tilapia with chu chee curry sauce and kaffir lime leaves.
* crispy fillet of tilapia with basil tamarind sauce.
* sautéed shrimp, squid, fillet fish, mussel and crab meat with basil leaves, string beans and bamboo in a spicy green curry sauce.
* crispy whole red snapper served with basil tamarind sauce.
* crispy whole red snapper topped with mango salad. yumm...
not served with rice.
not served with rice.
* not served with rice.
not served with white rice.
* not served with white rice.
wrapped with crispy flour skin with sweet honey.
tropical fruit in syrup.
coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, seltzer, fanta.
coconut, lychee, mango.
iced tea with milk.
Menu for Bangkok 2 Thai provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.