(917) 717-5829(917) 717-5829
1619 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10028
malaysian indian bread with curry sauce and bits of chicken.
deep-fried spring rolls filled with vegetables, mushrooms and bean sprouts.
braised pork belly served on steamed buns.
curried chicken and potatoes.
chicken kebab with peanut sauce.
fresh asian eggplant lightly grilled and topped with malaysian sweet fish sauce.
* toasted baguette sandwich with seasoned pork, pickled carrots, radish and cilantro.
* calamari seasoned with curry powder. fried and served with a side of sweet chili sauce.
lump crab meat with cream cheese in wonton wrappers.
whole chicken wings covered with our own bbq sauce and lightly grilled.
minced lamb marinated with spices grilled on lemongrass stalks. served with peanuts sauce.
prime pork ribs marinated in garlic and ginger sauce, wrapped in pine leaves and pan-fried.
tiger shrimps coated with coconut flake batter and deep-fried.
* thai shredded salad with asian papaya and lime sauce.
fresh thai mango salad.
* marinated grilled beef over mixed greens with lemongrass, lime and chili powder dressing.
baby greens with miso-lime-jicama-mango dressing. topped with grilled shrimps.
asian green vegetables and pork dumplings in clear broth.
shiitake, porcini and button mushrooms with roasted garlic in a vegetable-base broth.
* lemongrass, spicy and sour soup with shrimp.
* mussels in thai green curry broth soup.
* curry coconut broth with shrimp, chicken, bean sprouts, boiled egg and egg noodles.
rice noodles served with sliced rare eye of round, well done beef slices, beef meatball, basil and bean sprouts in beef broth.
* egg noodles with chicken, black mushrooms, tofu, choy sum and poached egg.
vietnamese noodles with egg, bean sprouts, scallions, tofu and dried baby shrimps topped with ground peanuts and lime.
chinese rice noodles with bell peppers, scallions, egg, onions and bean sprouts.
wok stir-fried flat noodles with egg and chinese broccoli in sweet soy sauce.
* asian egg noodles with egg and shrimp in sambal sauce.
* bangkok clear noodles and ground chicken with lime mint chili vinaigrette.
* broad rice noodles stir-fried with chicken, chili, onions, peppers and basil.
shrimp, chicken, egg, pineapple, mint and cashew nuts.
jasmine rice lightly flavored and stir-fried with carrots, peas, onions, scallions, egg, chicken and shrimp.
* onions, green peas, carrots, bean sprouts and egg stir-fried in green or red curry.
* green bell peppers, fresh onions and egg in a sweet soy sauce and chili paste.
served with rich brown sauce.
* asian eggplant and bell peppers sauteed in chili pepper.
* basil, string beans, fried tofu and thai chili peppers.
* lightly seasoned and stir-fried fresh asian vegetables.
* fresh water spinach dry sauteed in malaysian shrimp paste.
* fresh chicken breast sliced and stir-fried with basil. served with rice and egg.
wok seared beef tenderloin and sweet onions in saigon seasoning. served with jasmine rice.
thinly sliced pork chops marinated in lemongrass, shallots and onions, then grilled.
* eggplant, okra, string beans, tomatoes and fish filet in curry.
* green curry sauce with asian eggplants, string beans and basil.
* dry sauteed chili peppers with lightly breaded fried chicken.
finely sliced chicken breast stir-fried with potatoes in malaysian curry sauce.
* diced chicken lightly stir-fry with celery, carrots and peanuts in spicy chili brown sauce.
* lightly fried chicken breast chunks in sweet and tangy brown sauce. served with string beans.
slow-cooked malaysian flank steak with dry curry, herbs and spices over rice.
* whole red snapper fried to a crisp with thai chili sauce.
* whole fish braised in spicy hot bean sauce.
sliced bone-in short ribs and sweet onions.
* jumbo shrimps sauteed in our famous chili paste, tamarind, sweet onions and bell peppers.
* shelled jumbo prawns with dry chili sauce.
coke, diet coke, ginger ale, sprite
Menu for Sriracha provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.