(617) 588-2745(617) 588-2745
782 Main St, Cambridge, MA 02139
crab rangoon, barbecued pork strips, lollipop shrimp, beef satay, spring rolls, chicken wings and chicken fingers.
* hand tossed crispy and puffy malaysian pancake freshly made to order. served with curry chicken or meatless curry dipping sauce.
your choice of marinated beef or chicken on skewer grilled to perfection. served with malaysian peanut sauce. diced cucumber on the side.
a traditional healthy and tasty malaysian choice. steamed wrap stuffed with jicama and mixed vegetables. hot and spicy chili sauce and plum sauce on top.
large shrimp inside crispy spring roll wraps. served with thai dipping sauce.
* curry chicken, green pea, potatoes and onions inside a puffy triangular crust.
* hot and sour wonton soup. this is a very popular and typical szechuanese dish, as mush as the peking hot & sour soup, but they are totally different because the hot spices are different, there is little soup but dominated mainly with plump juicy wontons.
* a spicy soup made with `tou-fu`, egg drops, bamboo shoots, mushrooms and dried tiger lily seed and liken.
* famous hot and sour soup from thailand, with fresh mushroom, shrimp, tomato and lemongrass.
super salad. chicken, fresh tomato, lettuce, cabbage, green onions and red bell pepper. tossed with crispy noodles and fried wonton strips, topped with chopped peanuts and toasted sesame seeds.
* choice of the thai lady. geen papaya, carrots, long string beans and tomatoes mixed in lime juice and thai spicy sauce and topped with crushed peanuts.
jakarta`s contribution. bean sprouts, egg wedges, tofu, cucumber and jicama with a creamy, spicy tomato peanut sauce poured on.
protein choice: vegetable, roast pork, beef, chicken.
wide rice noodle.
flat rice noodles wok-fried in scrambled egg gravy, topped with shrimp, scallop, squid, fish fillet, fish cake and greens.
your choice of crispy or regular. fit for the kings. thai vermicelli wok-fried over high heat with eggs, chicken, shrimp and bean sprouts in a tamarind sauce. topped with roasted peanuts.
* famous ipoh flat rice noodles stir-fried with shrimp, squid, eggs and bean sprouts in a black soyar sauce.
* fine rice noodles stir-fried with shrimp, bean sprouts, eggs and roasted pork in a light yellow curry sauce.
* king of fried rice from thailand. jasmine rice fried with shrimp, scallop and fresh pineapple. topped with cashew nuts and aromatic fried shallots. served in a pineapple shell.
* authentic thai hot and sour noodle soup with fresh mushroom, seafood, tomato and lemongrass.
* malaysian style wok-fried yellow noodle with shrimp, chicken, egg, tofu and bean sprout in a spicy peanut sauce.
* malaysian style fried rice with shrimp, chicken, basil leaves and topped with fried egg.
a young seasoned duckling slowly grilled in front of an open fire until the skin is crisp and golden. the delicate skin is first sliced, then the meat is carved separately. served with homemade crepes, scallion brushes and hoisin sauce.
* cubes of chicken coated with water chestnut flour and eggs, deep-fried until crispy, and cooked with hot ginger sauce.
* chicken simmered in a curry coconut milk broth with potato and fresh pacific island herbs.
chicken wok-fried in a malaysian sweet and sour sauce with cucumber, pineapple and onion.
tender chicken breast lightly battered, wok-fried in a chef special sauce. sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds.
* chicken stir-fried with julienne mango, green & red peppers in a spicy sweet and sour sauce. served in a mango shell.
* chicken sautéed with pineapple chunks, scallions, lemongrass and mint in a mildly spicy curry coconut sauce. served in a pineapple shell.
* white chicken meat stir-fried with red and green pepper, onion and green beans in a thai basil coconut sauce.
many kinds of nutritious vegetables.
sauce selection: spicy garlic sauce, black bean sauce, brown sauce.
eggplant, tofu, green bean, onion, red & green pepper and carrot sautéed in malaysian curry sauce.
* crispy tofu stir-fried with red and green pepper, onion and green beans in a thai basil coconut sauce.
* shredded sweet mango stir-fried with tofu and green & red pepper in a mildly spicy sauce.
* soy protein packed tofu wok-fried with eggplant in a malaysian mildly spicy sauce.
hollow green sautéed wiht famous malaysian mildly spicy shrimp paste.
crispy tofu and mixed vegetables in a classic sweet and sour sauce.
* tofu sautéed with pineapple chunks, scallions, lemongrass and mint in a mildly spicy coconut milk sauce. served in a pineapple shell.
served in black bean sauce.
* shredded filet of beef sautéed with fresh celery and carrots in a spicy szechuan sauce.
beef simmered in a curry coconut milk broth with potato and fresh pacific island herbs.
beef stir-fried with red and green pepper, onion and green beans in a thai basil coconut sauce.
* sliced pork sautéed with black mushrooms and bamboo shoots in a spicy black bean sauce.
served with black bean sauce.
* shrimp with hearts of scallions, cooked in a spicy brown sauce. garnished with whole peanuts.
* shrimp stir-fried with julienne mango, green and red peppers in a spicy sweet and sour sauce. served in a mango shell.
* shrimp sautéed with pineapple chunks, scallions, lemongrass and mint in a mildly spicy coconut milk sauce. served in a pineapple shell.
* large shimp simmered in a blend of fresh pacific island herbs and red curry paste.
shrimp wok-fried in a malaysian sweet and sour sauce with cucumber, pineapple and onion.
* shrimp stir-fried with red & green pepper, onion and green beans in a thai basil coconut sauce.
shrimp lightly battered, wok-fried in a brown sauce. sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds.
* fish fillet and steamed vegetable simmered in a curry coconut milk broth with fresh pacific island herbs.
* our most hearty curry, crushed cashews, red & green peppers, onion and sliced lamb in a thick spicy curry. garnished with fresh cilantro, savory and filling.
authentic steamed chicken (bone-in and skin on chicken), served over bean sprouts with seasoning ginger, garlic and chili sauce. suggested order rice on the side.
* tender beef chunks stew cooked in a rich thick coconut milk sauce with exotic malaysian spices.
* jumbo shrimp sautéed in an authentic malaysian chili sauce.
coconut shrimp. butterfly jumbo shrimp seared in a ground coconut batter.
shrimp, scallop and vegetables in a taro shell that is crispy on the outside and smooth on the inside. topped with cashew nuts.
flavor selection: coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale.
so cool and refreshing.
a natural alternative to soda.
it'll tickle your taste buds.
selection: strawberry, raspberry, peach, mango.
one of thai's popular drinks. an excellent complement to pad thai.
from russia with love. taste of ginger beer.
tropical fruit juice mix.
Menu for Royal East provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.