With warm pita slices.
Fire Feta, hummus & avocado dip with cucumbers,multigrain pita chips & warm pita.
Tomatoes, cucumbers, tabouli, mozzarella, feta,green peppers, red onions & kalamata olives.
Warm pita filled with lettuce & cucumber-tomato salad and your choice of Fresh-Carved Gyros (730 cal), Grilled Chicken (480 cal), Falafel (560 cal), Crispy Shrimp (add $1.49) (450 cal), or Grilled Shrimp ($1.49) (440 cal).
Small grilled chicken pita & small gyros pita with tomatoes, cucumbers, feta & Fire Feta mayo (600 cal)
Mozzarella, feta, avocado spread, lettuce, tabouli & cucumber-tomato salad. Choice of protein Grilled Chicken (810 cal), Fresh-Carved Gyros (1060 cal), Falafel (900 cal), Crispy Shrimp (+$1.49) (790 cal), or Grilled Shrimp (+$149) (770 cal).
Warm gyros with zesty Fire Feta, red onions, stuffed with fries and topped with tzatziki. (990 cal)
Greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, feta, kalamata olives & Greek dressing. Includes a choice of protein.
Greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, feta, kalamata olives & Greek dressing.
Grilled chicken, greens, tomatoes, corn, feta, carrots, cucumbers, avocado & gorgonzola vinaigrette (670 cal).
Grilled chicken, greens, red cabbage, artichokes, tomatoes, cucumbers, feta, kalamata olives, garbanzo beans & Balsamic hummus dressing (550 cal)
Chicken shawarma with greens, corn, cucumber tomato salad, avocado, Moroccan carrot-walnut salad, seasoned garbanzo beans, crispy pita &Greek dressing. (810 cal)
Choice of 2 items and 2 sides.
Spanakopita, falafel, hummus, small Greek salad & rice (1050 cal).
With fire-roasted vegetables & rice (520 cal).
Rice, black beans, cucumber-tomato salad, avocado dip & jalapeno bacon topped with creamy chile sauce. Choice of protein.
With warm pita slices (300 cal)
(250 cal)A Greek specialty of cinnamon and crushedwalnuts in fine phyllo (pastry) dough layered with honey.
* Serves 6 * Your choice of 2 of the following Grilled Chicken Kabobs (6), Grilled Steak Kabobs (6), Fresh-Carved Gyros, Falafel, or Crispy Shrimp. Served with pita (6) & tzatziki and your choice of 2 sides.
* Serves 12 * Pick any 2 wraps or sandwiches and 2 sides. Sundried Tomato Wraps Chicken Wrap, Gyros Wrap, Falafel Wrap, or Crispy Shrimp Wrap (add $7.50). Classic Pita Sandwiches Chicken Pita Sandwich, Gyros Pita Sandwich, Falafel Pita sandwich, or Crispy Shrimp Pita (add $7.50).
* Small Serves 10-15, Large Serves 15-20 * Fire Feta, hummus, fresh-carved gyros, chicken kabobs, steak kabobs, spanakopita, falafel, pita & tzatziki sauce
* Small Serves 10-15, Large Serves 15-20 * Falafel, spanakopita, Fire Feta, hummus, tabouli, pita & tzatziki sauce
* Serves 10-20 People * Multigrain Pita Chips with Fire Feta, Avocado Dip and Hummus (510-680 cal per serving)
Original Pita Bread - bag of 10 (160-180 cal per slice)
* Serves 4 * A deli container of our Fire Feta. A recipe of four spicy peppers, feta cheese and fourteen secret seasonings. (140 cal per serving)
* Serves 4 * (70 cal per serving)
* Serves 4 *
* Serves 4 people *
* Serves 6-8 *
* Serves 6-8 * (80-110 cal per serving)
* Serves 6-8 * Add chicken $5.00 (90-130 cal per serving) (salad 50-60 cal per serving)
* Serves 6-8 * 90-200 cal per serving + Add chicken $5.00
1 bottle (850 cal)
1 bottle (490 cal)
* Serves 6-8 * (220-300 cal per serving)
* Serves 4 *
* Serves 4 * Greens, red cabbage, artichokes, tomatoes, cucumbers, feta, kalamata olives, garbanzo beans & Balsamic hummus dressing. Add chicken +$5.00.
* Serves 10 * (420 cal per serving)
10 kabobs (170 cal per serving)
* Serves 10 *
* Serves 10 *
* 12 pieces * A Greek speciality of cinnamon and crushedwalnuts in fine phyllo (pastry) dough layered with honey.
* 12 pieces *
(13 Baklava, 13 Cookies)
Menu for Daphne's Greek Cafe provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.