- American (New)
Menu for Melting Pot
4-Course Road Trip
Choose an entrée:
- Deep South Comfort $42.95
- Louisiana Gumbo $39.95
Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
We've captured the flavors of Chicago's iconic pizza in this cheese fondue. Fresh garlic and beer are melted with Butterkäse, fontina and smoked mozzarella cheeses, layered with pizza rustica sauce, and topped with fresh basil and Parmesan. Gluten Free - Request to be made with gluten-free beer.
Pizza Topping Dippers
Dip pizza dough knots, fresh bell peppers, mushrooms, grape tomatoes, pepperoncini, summer sausage and prosciutto in our Chicago Deep Dish Pizza fondue. (Gluten Free - Request gluten-free bread in place of garlic knots). For the ultimate Windy City experience, add our Artisanal Dippers, a selection of cured meats for just $3.95 more! (Gluten Free).
Lobster Roll Salad
Enjoy a visit to the New England coast with our twist on the classic Lobster Roll. This made-to-order salad incorporates lobster mixed with house-made creamy tarragon dressing and celery, over a bed of spring salad greens, grape tomatoes, cucumber and croutons. Gluten Free - Request no croutons.
Deep South Comfort
Inspired by Southern home-style cooking, this main course will have you fryin' honey-buttermilk chicken, coconut-cilantro-lime shrimp, filet mignon and thickcut pickles at your table in our cholesterol-free canola oil.
Dip on down to Bourbon Street with our take on a New Orleans staple. Cook Cajun-seasoned shrimp, filet mignon and chicken breast, along with smoky Andouille sausage in a flavorful gumbo bouillon broth.
New York Cheesecake
The last stop on our trip is the Big Apple with our dippable take on its famous dessert. White chocolate is melted with vanilla cheesecake batter and dusted with graham cracker crust. Change up your cheesecake flavor with each dipper, like tart strawberry or rich chocolate for a delicious ending to your tour of American flavor! Gluten Free - Request no crust and a gluten-free dessert dipper plate.
Celebrate the United Libations of America
This summer, raise a glass to the American spirit, with our selection of craft cocktails from all corners of the country.
Raise a glass to the Pacific Northwest, where cutting-edge mixology thrives and the craft beer never runs dry. Fresh strawberries are muddled with orgeat syrup, then shaken with Bombay Gin, fresh lemon juice and a dash of bitters, strained over ice and finished with wheat beer.
Transport yourself to piercing blue skies and beautiful desert sunrises of the arid Southwest. Sauza Gold Tequila is shaken with Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, mango syrup, fresh grapefruit and lime juice, strained over ice and rimmed with spice.
Make a stop at our nation's capital with this deliciously patriotic martini, which honors those who have served and sacrificed for our country. RumChata is shaken with creme de banana liqueur, Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur and pineapple juice, strained and garnished with fresh patriotic berries. A portion of all RumChata Freedom Bottle proceeds go to the Lone Survivor Foundation.
One sip and you'll find yourself on a beach in SoCal, circa 1935, when Polynesian tiki drinks took over the West Coast. Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum is shaken with pineapple juice, fresh lime juice, orgeat syrup and a dash of nutmeg, strained over fresh ice and topped with ginger beer.
Experience the historic Bourbon Trail with our toast to the great state of Kentucky. Jim Beam White Label Bourbon is shaken with Cointreau orange liqueur, fresh lemon juice and simple syrup, strained over ice and topped with Sprite.
Austin City Lemonade
Cool off in Austin, home of Deep Eddy Vodka (and its namesake, the Deep Eddy Swimming Pool) with this refreshing raspberry lemonade. Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka is shaken with Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup and fresh raspberries, strained over ice, and topped with club soda.
The award-winning cheeses in our fondue are melted to order and served with artisan breads, seasonal fruits and veggies for dipping. Choose one cheese per cooktop. Gluten-free bread available upon request. All prices are per person. Artisanal Dippers - Complement your cheese fondue with our selection of hand-cut premium cured meats (Gluten Free). $3.95 per plate.
Mild, Comforting; Featured Cheeses: Aged cheddar, Emmenthaler; Melted with: Lager beer, garlic, spices; with Redbridge® beer (Gluten Free).
Top Shelf Fiesta
Bold, Zesty; Featured Cheeses: Aged cheddar, Emmenthaler; Melted with: Corona®, 1800® Reposado, cilantro, house-made salsa, lime, jalapeño; with Redbridge® beer (Gluten Free).
Classic, Creamy; Featured Cheeses: Butterkäse, Fontina; Melted with: White wine, sherry, Old Bay® seasoning, our green goddess.
Spinach & Artichoke
Classic, Savory; Featured Cheeses: Butterkäse, Fontina; Melted with: Fresh spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic.
Craft your Own Wisconsin Cheddar
with one of our local brews below. We'll leave the rest behind for the table. Must be 21 or older. Plus additional: Conquest Brewing, "Artemis Blonde" $4; Palmetto, Amber Ale $4; Westbrook, IPA $4.
Prosciutto & Asparagus
Smoky, Earthy; Featured Cheeses: Gruyère, Raclette, Fontina; Melted with: White wine, prosciutto, asparagus.
Rich, Sweet-yet-earthy; Featured Cheeses: Gruyere, Raclette, Fontina; Melted with: White wine, garlic, fresh nutmeg.
Each of our delicious salads is made to order with fresh greens and toppings. Enjoy yours with one of our signature dressings.
The Melting Pot House Salad*
Romaine & iceburg, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, croutons and sliced egg with choice of house-made dressings: sweet & tangy or peppercorn ranch. Without croutons (Gluten Free)
Crisp romaine, shredded Parmesan cheese, croutons and Parmesan-dusted pine nuts, tossed with Caesar dressing. Without croutons (Gluten Free).
Mixed greens, fresh mozzarella, strawberries, tomatoes, honey-roasted almonds and white balsamic glaze.
Mixed greens, tomatoes, candied pecans and Gorgonzola cheese with raspberry walnut vinaigrette.
Entrées: 4-course Experience
Our main course features premium ingredients such as hormone and antibiotic-free chicken, Certified Black Angus Beef® and all-natural pork tenderloin. The 4-Course Experience is the ultimate way to fondue and includes four courses: cheese, salad, an entrée below and chocolate dessert. Prices below include all four courses. We'd be happy to prepare any of our entrées gluten-free-just ask! Add a cold water lobster tail to any entrée for just $10.99.
Certified Angus Beef® sirloin, Memphis-style dry rub pork, Pacific white shrimp, Herb-crusted chicken breast, Teriyaki-marinated sirloin.
Cajun-seasoned filet mignon, Cajun-seasoned chicken breast, Cajun-seasoned Pacific white shrimp, Smoky andouille sausage.
Premium filet mignon; Cold water lobster tail; All-natural chicken breast; Pacific white shrimp; Wild mushroom sacchetti.
Surf & Turf
Cold water lobster tail, Premium filet mignon, Wild mushroom sacchetti.
Good Earth Vegetarian
Edamame or onion rings, Artichoke hearts, Baby Portobello mushrooms, Fresh asparagus, Marinated tofu, Featured pasta, Wild mushroom sacchetti.
Land & Sea*
Premium filet mignon, Herb-crusted chicken breast, Pacific white shrimp.
Premium filet mignon, Teriyaki-marinated sirloin, Certified Angus Beef® sirloin.
Cold water lobster tail, Honey orange duck breast, Wild mushroom sacchetti, Sweet & spicy shrimp, Honey cinnamon pork.
Teriyaki-marinated sirloin, Honey orange duck breast, Pacific white shrimp, Chicken & vegetable potstickers.
Entrées: Create your Own
Our main course features premium ingredients such as hormone and antibiotic-free chicken, Certified Black Angus Beef® and all-natural pork tenderloin. See individual pricing below or create your own combination of three individual items for $20.50.
Make It a 4-Course
Make it a 4-course Create Your Own with your choice of cheese fondue, salad and chocolate fondue.
- Premium Filet Mignon $25.95
- Sesame-Crusted Ahi Tuna $23.95
- Atlantic Salmon Filet $24.50
- All-Natural Breast of Chicken $16.50
- Smoky Andouille Sausage $16.50
- Honey Cinnamon Pork $24.50
- Wild Mushroom Sacchetti $15.50
- Teriyaki-marinated Sirloin* $21.95
- Certified Angus Beef® Sirloin $25.95
- Pacific White Shrimp $20.25
- Sweet & Spicy Shrimp $21.95
- Honey Orange Duck Breast $23.95
- Memphis-Style Dry Rub Pork* $23.50
- Chicken & Vegetable Potstickers $16.95
- Featured Pasta $23.50
Prepare your entrées with any of our cooking styles. Choose one style per cooktop. Priced per pot.
Seasoned Court Bouillon
Light, Versatile; Fresh, seasoned vegetable broth.
Coq Au Vin*
Classic, Elegant; The classic French tradition of Burgundy wine infused with fresh herbs, spices and mushrooms.
Bold, Flavorful; Caribbean-inspired bouillon bursting with flavors of fresh garlic and citrus.
Traditional, Hearty; The traditional European style with canola oil, and served with a side of tempura sesame batter. Without batter (Gluten Free).
- Luccio, Moscato d'Asti, Piedmont, Italy $8.00 - $29.00
- Banfi, Brachetto D'acqui, "Rosa Regale", Piedmont, Italy $41.00
- Avissi, Prosecco, Veneto, Italy $40.00
- Jaume Serra, Brut, "Cristalino", Cava, Catalonia, Spain $23.00
- Michelle, Brut, Columbia Valley, Washington $34.00
- Domino, Moscato, California $26.00
- Beringer, Moscato, California $5.00 - $19.00
- Ck Mondavi, White Zinfandel, California $5.00 - $19.00
- Beringer, White Zinfandel, California $6.00 - $27.00
- Schmitt Söhne, Riesling, Spätlese, "P. M. ", Mosel, Germany $9.00 - $35.00
- Pacific Rim, Riesling, Columbia Valley, Washington $7.00 - $28.00
- Rémy Pannier, Vouvray, Loire, France $35.00
- Kim Crawford, Chardonnay, Unoaked, East Coast, New Zealand $36.00
- Ravenswood, Chardonnay, Sonoma County, California $34.00
- St. Jean, Chardonnay, "Bijou", California $9.00 - $36.00
- KJ, Chardonnay, "Vintner's Reserve", California $9.00 - $36.00
- Darkhorse, Chardonnay, California $7.00 - $28.00
- Maso Canali, Pinot Grigio, Trentino, Italy $11.00 - $39.00
- Mezzacorona, Pinot Grigio, Vigneti delle Dolomiti, Trentino, Italy $7.00 - $28.00
- Starborough, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand $8.00 - $32.00
- King Estate, Pinot Gris, Oregon $35.00
- J. L. Colombo, Rosé, VdP Méditerranée, Rhône, France $36.00
- Matua, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand $33.00
- Hanna, Sauvignon Blanc, Russian River Valley, California $39.00
- 10 Span, Pinot Gris, Monterey County, California $34.00
- Ck Mondavi, Cabernet, "Wildcreek Canyon", California $5.00 - $19.00
- Joel Gott, Cabernet, "815", California $10.00 - $39.00
- 14 Hands, Cabernet, Columbia Valley, Washington $8.00 - $32.00
- J. Lohr, Cabernet, "Seven Oaks", Paso Robles, California $10.00 - $37.00
- Mirassou, Pinot Noir, California $7.00 - $28.00
- Belle Ambiance, Pinot Noir, California $7.00 - $28.00
- La Crema, Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast, California $38.00
- King Estate, Pinot Noir, Oregon $48.00
- Meiomi, Pinot Noir, California $10.00 - $38.00
- Greystone, Merlot, California $8.00 - $32.00
- Red Diamond, Merlot, Washington $32.00
- Decoy by Duckhorn, Merlot, Sonoma County, California $49.00
- Dreaming Tree, Red, "Crush", North Coast, California $9.00 - $36.00
- Banfi, Chianti, Tuscany, Italy $30.00
- Ménage à Trois, Red, California $8.00 - $32.00
- Faustino, Rioja, "VII", Spain $36.00
- P. Jaboulet Aîné, Côtes Du Rhône, "Parallèle 45", Rhône, France $38.00
- Apothic, Red, "Winemaker's Blend", California $28.00
- Layer Cake, Shiraz, South Australia $40.00
- Diseño, Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina $32.00
- Coppola, Claret, "Diamond Collection", California $40.00
- Rocca Delle Macìe, Sangiovese/Syrah, "Sasyr", Toscana, Tuscany, Italy $36.00
- Zen of Zin, Zinfandel, California $8.00 - $32.00
- Portillo, Malbec, Alto Valle De Uco, Mendoza, Argentina $8.00 - $32.00
- Handcraft, Petite Sirah, California $30.00
4-Course Flight A
- Cheese | Chateau St. Jean, Chardonnay, "Bijou", CA
- Salad | Pacific Rim, Riesling, WA
- Entrée | Belle Ambiance Family Vineyards, Pinot Noir, CA
- Chocolate | Greystone Cellars, Merlot, CA
4-Course Flight B
- Cheese | Maso Canali, Pinot Grigio, Trentino, ITA
- Salad | Luccio, Moscato d'Asti, Piedmont, ITA
- Entrée | Zen of Zin, Zinfandel, "Old Vine", CA
- Chocolate | J. Lohr, Cabernet Sauvignon, "Seven Oaks", Paso Robles, CA
Love at first sip! Malibu Rum, peach schnapps, cranberry juice & fresh strawberries.
Freshly Picked Margarita
Our fresh citrus margarita with Avion Silver Tequila, Solerno Blood Orange and Cointreau Orange Liqueurs, shaken with Monin Agave Nectar and topped with fresh lime, lemon, orange and grapefruit juices.
The Melting Pot Mule
An elevated version of the classic mule with Stolichnaya Vodka and Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, muddled with fresh mint then shaken with lime and topped with ginger beer.
Lemon Berry Mojito*
We shake up the classic mojito with Bacardi Limon & wildberry purée for a light & tasty blend of berries & citrus.
Yin & Yang Martini
Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur & Stoli Vanil Vodka blended with ice cream then topped with chocolate shavings.
Jameson Irish Whiskey, white peach syrup, raspberries, fresh lemon and a dash of Sprite.
Deep South Tea
Absolut Citron Vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum, sweet & sour & fresh lemon juice. Topped with a splash of Sprite & a floater of Deep Eddy Cranberry Vodka.
White Peach Cosmo
New Amsterdam Peach Vodka, Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, white cranberry juice and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
M.P.'s Grand Sangria
Our perfect blend of 14 Hands Cabernet, Skyy Blood Orange Vodka, Cointreau, and a blend of fresh juices with a hint of cinnamon.
Our white sangria is a blend of Malibu Coconut Rum, Chambord Raspberry Liqueur, Luccio Sparkling Moscato and muddled strawberries. Topped with a spritz of orange and lemon juice.
Bailey's Banana Colada
A frozen blend of Baileys, piña colada, fresh bananas and banana liqueur topped with whipped cream.
Maker's Mark Bourbon, sweet vermouth and a dash of bitters, garnished with a cherry.
Vodka, sour apple schnapps and a splash of sweet and sour, shaken and served up.
Pineapple Upside down Cake
Stoli Vanil Vodka, Tuaca Liqueur, amaretto, pineapple juice and grenadine.
Thin Mint Martini
Stoli Vanil Vodka, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, crème de menthe and vanilla ice cream.
Bacardi 151, Myers's Dark, Captain Morgan Spiced and Malibu rums, banana liqueur and orange and pineapple juices with a dash of grenadine.
- Bud, Light $3.50
- Corona, Extra $3.75
- Guinness, Draught, Stout $4.25
- Michelob, Ultra $3.50
- Stella Artois, Lager $3.95
- Yuengling, Lager $3.50
Fizzy "White and Pink with Bubbles"
- Brachetto d'Acqui, Banfi, "Rosa Regale", Piedmont, Italy, 2011 $41.00
- Veneto, Prosecco, Brut, Zonin, Italy, NV $33.00
- Treviso, Prosecco, Brut, Cantine Maschio, Veneto, Italy, NV $32.00
- Cava, Brut, Freixenet, "Cordon Negro", Catalonia, Spain, NV $31.00
- Brut, Domaine Ste. Michelle, Columbia Valley, Washington, NV $26.00
- Champagne, Brut Rosé, Nicolas Feuillatte, France, NV $54.00
- Champagne, Brut, Moët & Chandon, "Impérial", France, NV $96.00
- Champagne, Brut, Veuve Clicquot, "Yellow Label", France, NV $86.00
- Champagne, Brut, Perrier-Jouët, "Grand", France, NV $90.00
- Champagne, Brut, Perrier-Jouët, "Fleur de Champagne Belle Epoque", France, 2002 $180.00
Whites and Pinks "Barely Sweet to Very Sweet"
- Moscato d'Asti, Luccio, Piedmont, Italy, NV $28.00
- Moscato, Beringer, California, 2010 $22.00
- White Zinfandel, CK Mondavi Vineyards, California, 2011 $19.00
- Moscato, The White Knight, California, 2010 $30.00
- White Zinfandel, Beringer, California, 2011 $28.00
- White, New Age, San Rafael, Mendoza, Argentina, NV $30.00
- White Riesling, J. Lohr, "Bay Mist", Monterey County, California, 2011 $28.00
- Riesling, Spätlese, Schmitt Söhne, "Piesporter Michelsberg", Mosel, Germany, 2010 $32.00
- Riesling, Jekel, Monterey County, California, 2011 $28.00
- Riesling, Forestville, California, 2010 $20.00
- Riesling, Pacific Rim, "Made With Organic Grapes", Columbia Valley, Washington, 2010 $28.00
- White, Conundrum, California, 2011 $38.00
- Riesling, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia Valley, Washington, 2011 $29.00
- Gewürztraminer, Helfrich, Alsace, France, 2008 $28.00
- Pinot Grigio, Ruffino, "Lumina", Venezia Giulia, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy, 2011 $28.00
- Pinot Grigio, Mezzacorona, Vigneti delle Dolomiti, Trentino, Italy, 2011 $27.00
- Pinot Grigio, Santa Margherita, Alto Adige, Italy, 2011 $46.00
- Pinot Gris, SeaGlass, Santa Barbara County, California, 2011 $28.00
- Soave, Allegrini, Veneto, Italy, 2009 $36.00
- Sauvignon Blanc, Whitehaven, Marlborough, New Zealand, 2011 $36.00
- Fumé Blanc, Robert Mondavi Winery, Napa Valley, California, 2010 $34.00
- Sauvignon Blanc, Matua Valley, Marlborough, New Zealand, 2011 $33.00
- Chenin Blanc/Viognier, Pine Ridge, California, 2011 $34.00
- Chardonnay, Unoaked, Kim Crawford, Marlborough, New Zealand, 2011. $36.00
- Chardonnay, St. Francis Vineyards, Sonoma County, California, 2011 $33.00
- Viognier, Renwood, "Red Label", Lodi, California, 2007 $29.00
- Chardonnay, Alamos, Mendoza, Argentina, 2010 $32.00
- Chardonnay, Night Harvest by RHP, California, 2007 $20.00
- Mâcon-Villages, Blanc, Louis Jadot, Burgundy, France, 2011 $32.00
- Chardonnay, Cupcake, Central Coast, California, 2011 $30.00
- Chardonnay, Kendall-Jackson, "Vintner's Reserve", California, 2011 $34.00
- Chardonnay, Coppola, "Rosso & Bianco", California, 2011 $30.00
- Chardonnay, Santa Rita, "Reserva", Casablanca Valley, Aconcagua, Chile, 2010 $33.00
- Chardonnay, Franciscan, Napa Valley, California, 2011 $32.00
- Chardonnay, Clos du Val, Carneros, California, 2008 $39.00
- Chardonnay, Frei Brothers, "Reserve", Russian River Valley, California, 2009 $35.00
- Red, Beringer, "Red Moscato", California, 2010 $20.00
- Pinot Noir, Mirassou, "Coastal Selection", Monterey County, California, 2011 $28.00
- Pinot Noir, Louis Jadot, Burgundy, France, 2010 $36.00
- Pinot Noir, La Crema, Sonoma Coast, California, 2010 $38.00
- Pinot Noir, Estancia, "Pinnacles Ranches", Monterey County, California, 2010 $35.00
- Pinot Noir, Big Fire, Oregon, 2009 $35.00
- Pinot Noir, Oyster Bay, Marlborough, New Zealand, 2011 $36.00
- Pinot Noir, Rex Hill, Willamette Valley, Oregon, 2008 $45.00
- Pinot Noir, MacMurray Ranch, Sonoma Coast, California, 2009 $38.00
- Red, Ménage à Trois, California, 2010 $32.00
- Pinot Noir, Francis Ford Coppola, "Director's Cut", Sonoma Coast, California, 2008 $43.00
- Pinot Noir, J Vineyards & Winery, Russian River Valley, California, 2008 $46.00
- Pinot Noir, Belle Glos, "Meiomi", Monterey-Santa Barbara-Sonoma Counties, California, 2011 $38.00
- Cabernet Sauvignon, La Terre, California, NV $20.00
- Chianti Superiore, Banfi, Tuscany, Italy, 2010 $30.00
- Gevrey-Chambertin, Bouchard Père & Fils, Burgundy, France, 2009 $86.00
- Red, Apothic Wines, "Winemaker's Blend", California, 2010 $28.00
- Garnacha, San Alejandro, "Las Rocas", Calatayud, Aragón, Spain, 2009 $34.00
- Merlot, Red Rock, "Reserve", Sonoma County, California, 2009 $28.00
- Cabernet Sauvignon, CK Mondavi Vineyards, California, 2009 $19.00
- Syrah, Benziger Family Winery, Sonoma Coast, California, 2006 $33.00
- Côtes du Rhône, Paul Jaboulet Aîné, "Parallèle 45", Rhône, France, 2008 $32.00
- Tempranillo, Martín Códax, "Ergo", Rioja, Spain, 2009 $31.00
- Chianti Classico, Riserva, Banfi, Tuscany, Italy, 2010 $39.00
- Rioja, Reserva, Campo Viejo, Spain, 2005 $36.00
- Merlot, Decoy by Duckhorn, Sonoma County, California, 2010 $39.00
- Merlot, Franciscan, Napa Valley, California, 2006 $37.00
- Red, The Dreaming Tree, "Crush", North Coast, California, 2010 $34.00
- Merlot, Wahluke Wine Company, "Flying Fish", Columbia Valley, Washington, 2007 $29.00
- Malbec, Terrazas de los Andes, Mendoza, Argentina, 2011 $31.00
- Merlot, Kenwood Vineyards, "Yulupa", California, 2011 $29.00
- Merlot, Greystone Cellars, California, 2009 $29.00
- Merlot, Swanson, Oakville, California, 2010 $46.00
- Shiraz, Penfolds, "Thomas Hyland", Adelaide, South Australia, 2010 $34.00
- Syrah, Bonterra, Mendocino County, Organically Grown, California, 2009 $37.00
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Estancia, "Keyes Canyon Ranches", Paso Robles, California, 2009 $37.00
- Claret, Francis Ford Coppola, "Black Label Diamond Series", California, 2010 $39.00
- Merlot, Benziger Family Winery, Sonoma County, California, 2006 $37.00
- Merlot, Clos du Bois, North Coast, California, 2007 $35.00
- Merlot, Red Diamond Winery, Columbia Valley, Washington, 2009 $30.00
- Red, MontGras, "Quatro", Colchagua Valley, Central Valley, Chile, 2009 $36.00
- Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Château Mont-Redon, Rhône, France, 2008 $68.00
- Veronese, Allegrini, "Palazzo della Torre", Veneto, Italy, 2008 $39.00
- Bordeaux, Barons de Rothschild (Lafite), "Réserve Spéciale", Bordeaux, France, 2011. $36.00
- Zinfandel, Ravenswood, "Zen of Zin Old Vine", California, 2007 $30.00
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Toasted Head, "Barrel Reserve", Alexander Valley, California, 2005 $34.00
- Malbec, Portillo, Alto Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina, 2011 $30.00
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Louis M. Martini, Sonoma County, California, 2010 $39.00
- Petite Sirah, HandCraft, California, 2010 $28.00
- Merlot, Decoy by Duckhorn, Sonoma County, California, 2010 $39.00
- Cabernet Sauvignon, 14 Hands, Washington, 2011 $32.00
- Cabernet Sauvignon, St. Francis Vineyards, Sonoma County, California, 2009 $38.00
- Red, Artesa, "Elements", Napa-Sonoma Counties, California, 2008 $38.00
- Meritage, Craggy Range, "Te Kahu Gimblett Gravels Vineyard", Hawkes Bay, New Zealand, 2010 $37.00
- Zinfandel, Rombauer, California, 2010 $55.00
- Zinfandel, Napa Cellars, Napa Valley, California, 2009 $36.00
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Caymus, Napa Valley, California, 2009 $120.00
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Starmont, Napa Valley, California, 2008 $42.00
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Hall, Napa Valley, California, 2009 $49.00
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Lapostolle, "Cuvée Alexandre Apalta Vineyard", Colchagua Valley, Central Valley, Chile, 2010 $41.00
- Merlot, Northstar, Walla Walla Valley, Washington, 2002 $90.00
- St.-Estèphe, Château de Pez, Bordeaux, France, 2006 $58.00
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Silver Oak, Napa Valley, California, 2008 $85.00
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Jordan, Alexander Valley, California, 2007 $85.00
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Simi, "Landslide Vineyard", Alexander Valley, California, 2006 $39.00
- Toscana, Tenuta San Guido, "Guidalberto", Tuscany, Italy, 2010 $78.00
- Meritage, Franciscan, "Magnificat", Napa Valley, California, 2007 $57.00
- Red, Joseph Phelps, "Insignia", Napa Valley, California, 2001 $240.00
- Red, Cain, "Cain Five", Spring Mountain District, California, 2007 $125.00
- Red, Opus One, Napa Valley, California, 2006 $200.00
Our melted chocolate fondue is served with fresh strawberries, blondies, bananas, pineapple, marshmallow treats, pound cake and brownies. Gluten-free dipper plate available upon request. Sweet Additions: Complement any of our decadent chocolate fondues with a slice of seasonal cheesecake, cream puffs, rolled gaufrettes and fresh berries! $4.95 per plate
Sweet, Nutty; Featured Chocolate: Milk; Melted with: Crunchy peanut butter.
Buttery, Flambéed; Featured Chocolate: White; Melted with: Bananas, dulce de leche, cinnamon.
Dark & Dulce
Buttery, Salty; Featured Chocolate: Dark; Melted with: Dulce de leche, sea salt.
Nostalgic, Flambéed; Featured Chocolate: Milk; Melted with: Marshmallow cream, topped with bits of graham crackers. Without graham cracker bits (Gluten Free).
Create your Own
Unique, Delightful; Featured Chocolate: Milk, dark or white; Melted with: Disaronno®, Baileys®, Cointreau®, Grand Marnier®, Chambord® or Tuaca®.
Buttery, Flambéed; Featured Chocolate: Milk; Melted with: Caramel, candied pecans.
Caramel Toffee Crunch
Sweet, Buttery; Featured Chocolate: Milk; Melted with: Caramel, Heath Bar™ pieces.
Classic, Smooth; Featured Chocolate: Milk, dark or white.
Yin & Yang
Balanced, Tempting; Featured Chocolate: Dark, white.
Enjoy our gourmet coffee combined with a variety of cordials and liqueurs creating many of your after-dinner drink favorites.
Jameson Irish Whiskey and Baileys Irish Cream blended with fresh brewed coffee and topped with whipped cream.
Godiva Dark Chocolate Liqueur, Grand Marnier and Kahlúa blended with coffee and topped with whipped cream. Yum!
Coffee with a full dose of Kahlúa and Amaretto Disaronno.
Classic Coffee Nudge
Brandy, Kahlúa, coffee and whipped cream.
Coffee, Myers's Rum and banana liqueur topped with whipped cream.
Melting Pot White Russian
Stoli Vanil, Kahlúa with a splash of half-and-half.
Baileys, Frangelico, dark crème de cacao and cream. Just like the real thing with an extra kick!
Bananas Foster Martini
A delicious combination of Captain Morgan, crème de cacao and banana liqueur topped with a dash of cinnamon. The only difference between this and the dessert is there is no flame. Served chilled and up.
Traditional Gourmet Coffee Blends
Also enjoy our more traditional gourmet coffee blends.
- Hot Tea $2.25
- Coffee/Decaffeinated Coffee $2.50
- Café Caramel $3.95
- Espresso $3.50
- Café Latte $3.95
- Cappuccino $3.95
- Michele Chiarlo, Moscato d'Asti, "Nivole", Italy, 375ml $8.00 - $30.00
- Jackson-Triggs, Vidal, Ice Wine, Niagara, Canada, 375ml $10.00 - $38.00
- Bonny Doon, Muscat, "Vin de Glacière", CA, 375ml $8.00 - $31.00
- Merryvale, Muscat de Frontignan, "Antigua", CA $9.00 - $70.00
- Graham's, Port, Porto, "Six Grapes", Portugal $8.00 - $49.00
- Sandeman, Ruby Port, Porto, "Founders Reserve", Portugal $8.00 - $50.00
- Croft, Ruby Port, Porto, Portugal $8.00 - $34.00
- Sandeman, Tawny, Porto, "Fine", Portugal $7.00 - $30.00
- Dow's, Tawny, Porto, "20 year old", Portugal $15.00 - $120.00
These fine cordials can be enjoyed on the rocks or straight up.
- Amaretto Disaronno $6.95
- Baileys Irish Cream $6.95
- Frangelico $6.95
- Drambuie $6.95
- Chambord $6.95
- Grand Marnier $6.95
- Grand Marnier 100 $26.95
- Grand Marnier 150 $35.95
- Woodford Reserve $8.95
- Knob Creek $8.95
- Oban 14 Year $8.95
- Dalwhinnie 15 Year $8.95
- Glenlivet 18 Year $13.95
- Macallan 18 Year $18.95
- Courvoisier VS $7.95
- Hennessy VS $7.95
- Courvoisier VSOP $8.95
- Rémy Martin VSOP $8.95
- Rémy Martin XO $13.95
Fun-due for the Kids
Enjoy any one of the individual entrées below or in a combination of 3: Chicken, Teriyaki Sirloin, Shrimp, Salmon, Spinach Artichoke Ravioli.
Very Berry Lemonade
A blast of strawberry and wildberry purees combine to create a sweet and refreshing lemonade.
Coop's Cherry Luau
A tropical treat of orange juice, mango syrup and grenadine that form a playful punch with a party of cherries on top.
Shaken Not Stirred. We shake up milk, chocolate syrup and vanilla ice cream to create a frothy glass of goodness.
Other menus for Melting Pot
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.