The Pine Tree Barn
Menu for The Pine Tree Barn
- French Onion Soup or Soup du Jour Served with Muffin or Bread Choice $5.95
- French Onion Soup or Soup du Jour Served with Salad & Bread Choice $8.95
- French Onion Soup or Soup du Jour Served with Petite Quiche & Bread Choice $8.95
- Crepe du Jour with Salad $8.95
Quiche du Jour
made with fine imported cheeses eggs & cream. We offer one mean and one vegetarian variety daily
- Quiche du Jour with Salad $8.95
Marie's Pesto Chicken and Pasta
grilled breast of chicken topped with marie's homemade Italian pesto nestled on a bed of angel hair pasta flavored with lemon olive oil and garlic. Served with a choice of greens garden salad or cashew spinach salad and sour dough roll
Pine Tree's Pasta du Jour
these delightful pasta dishes are made with our own original recipes and accompanied by a choice of green garden salad or cashew spinach salad & sour dough roll
Gourmet California Style Thin Crust Pizza
enjoy freshly made crust and toppings varieties change daily
- Add Green Garden Salad or Cashew Spinach Salad $2.95
Half Club Croissant with Soup or Salad
thinly sliced breast of smoked turkey ham and bacon topped with swiss cheese lettuce and tomato piled high an a butter croissant. Served with your choice of soup or salad
- Half Club Croissant with Soup or Salad Whole Club with Soup or Salad $2.95
Half Classic Italian Panino with Soup or Salad
a special roasted red pepper and garlic bread, spread with parmesan peppercorn dressing, topped with ham, salami, and pepperoni, provolone cheese, roasted red peppers, and onions, and grilled on our panini grill for an Italian delight.
- Half Classic Italian Panino with Soup or Salad Whole Classic Italian Panino $2.95
Half Pastrami Melt with Soup or Salad
layers of pastrami, swiss cheese, tomato and onion on rye bread, grilled to perfection and served with sauerkraut and your choice of soup or salad.
- Half Pastrami Melt with Soup or Salad Whole Pastrami Melt with Soup or Salad $2.95
The Granary's Half Wrap du Jour
we'll explore many cuisines by using a variety of warm tasty ingredients in our wrap. Served with chips and crisp veggies to dip
- The Granary's Half Wrap du Jour Whole Wrap du Jour $2.95
For Our Young Guests, Under Ten Only, Please
Grilled American Melt
served with shearer's chips. All American cheese on thickly sliced whole wheat bread.
Bagel Barn Dog with Cheese
child-pleasing hot dog and cheese surrounded with a bagel bread bun, served with shearer's chips.
penne pasta with marinara sauce served with a bread stick
balsamic vinaigrette, raspberry vinegar & olive oil, parmesan peppercorn, bleu cheese, raspberry walnut, French, lite Italian, mango chardonnay, and sweet and sour
- Salad Dressing For Hot Bacon Dressing, Add $0.50
Breads & Muffins
our house specialties are dilly bread, soft bread sticks and lemon crumb muffins. Other muffin varieties change daily.
- Breads & Muffins $1.50
Sour Cream Fruit Pie
peach, black raspberry, a pine tree specialty - a tradition for over 20 years.
Stacked Apple Walnut Pie
made with fresh apples
- Southern Pecan Pie $3.95
- Southern Pecan Pie, Pie Served a la mode $1.50
- New York Style Homemade Gourmet Cheese Cake $4.50
- New York Style Homemade Gourmet Cheese Cake with Rothschild's Red Raspberry Sauce $1.00
- Molasses Cookie Basket with Sorbet $3.95
- Brownie Praline Pecan Sundae w/ Carmel Sauce $4.95
- Feature Dessert of the Day $4.95
Fruit Juice Spritzer
a smucker's product
- Coke - Diet Coke - Sprite - Cherry Coke $1.50
- Ibc Root Beer - Ibc Diet Root Beer $1.50
- Raspberry Iced Tea $1.50
choose from our basket of assorted teas
Hot Chai Tea
with the flavor of Indian black teas, our chai tea is milky and subtly sweet, with a kick of cardamom and clove - delicious!
premium blends of chocolate supreme, chocolate mint or chocolate raspberry
we serve freshly ground & brewed regular coffee & decaffeinated flavored coffees.
- Cappuccino $1.95
Other menus for The Pine Tree Barn
Menu for The Pine Tree Barn provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.