Menu for Jani
Chinese Cuisine Soups
- Egg Drop $1.35 - $2.70
- Wonton $1.35 - $2.70
- Wonton Egg Drop $1.35 - $2.70
- Hot & Sour $1.35 - $2.70
- Bean Curd with Vegetables (2) $4.95
Chicken Noodle with Vegetables (2)
choice of mei fun, chow fun or noodle
- Velvet Corn with Chicken (2) $4.95
- House Special (2) $5.95
- Seafood Hot and Sour (2) $5.95
Chinese Cuisine Appetizers
- Egg Roll $1.35
- Vegetable Roll $1.35
- Cold Spicy Cabbage Salad $4.50
Cold Noodles w. Sesame Sauce
spicy if requested
- Crispy Shrimp Puffs $4.50
- Chicken Wings $4.50
- Marinated Beef $4.50
Dumpling (Steamed or Fried)
choice of pork, chicken or veg
- Seafood Dumpling (Steamed or Fried) $4.95
- Scallion Pancakes $4.50
- Crystal Shrimp Dumplings (6) $3.75
- Steamed Shrimp Sui Mai (6) $3.75
- Steamed Meat Sui Mai (6) $3.75
- Ed a Mame $4.50
- Steamed Sweet Red Bean Bun (3) $2.75
- Steamed Roast Pork Bun (3) $2.75
- Crabmeat Cheese Fried Wonton (6) $4.50
- Fantail Shrimp (4) $5.25
- Sweet & Sour Rib Tips $4.95
- Pu Pu Platter $9.95
Chinese Cuisine Noodles and Fried Rice
choice of chicken, beef, pork, shrimp or veg.
- Fried Rice $6.75
- Lo Mein $6.75
- Chow Mein $6.75
- Chow Fun $6.75
Young Chow Fried Rice
everything fried rice
Subgum Lo Mein
everything lo mein
Cantonese Noodle Soup
choice of roast duck, roast pork or veg.
Chinese Cuisine Vegetables
- Buddhist Delight $6.95
- Sauteed String Beans $6.95
- Hot Spicy Bean Curd $6.95
- Bean Curd with Vegetables $6.95
- Broccoli w. Garlic Sauce $6.95
- Sauteed Chinese Eggplant $6.95
- Moo Shu Veg. with (4) Pancakes $6.95
- Green Triple Delight $6.95
Chinese Cuisine Chef's Specialties
Dragon & Phoenix
general's chicken, lobster meat in chili sauce.
- Peking Duck $24.95
lobster, scallops, shrimp, chicken and vegetable in rich brown sauce.
jumbo shrimp, sea scallops, snow peas and mushrooms in brown spicy sauce.
sea scallops, shrimp and lobster meat sauteed together with snow peas, red peppers, pineapple chunks and lichee nuts in white sauce
Two Flavor Eggplant
chicken, shrimp, eggplant and scallion in garlic sauce.
jumbo shrimp, beef, chicken and vegetable in rich brown sauce.
lightly coated chunks of chicken and shrimp are sauteed with vegetables in szechuan spicy sauce.
Snow White Princess
sliced white meat chicken, scallops and shrimp are sauteed with snow peas, carrots, water chestnuts and tree-ear mushrooms in fresh garlic and sweet rice wine sauce, it is garnished with snow white rice noodles.
- Beef and Scallops $12.95
- Filet Mignon $18.95
combination of sea scallops, shrimp, lobster meat, chicken and mixed vegetable in the brown sauce and the noodle pan-fried both side on the side.
House Special Noodle
rice noodle, shredded white meat chicken, baby shrimp, vegetable, Chinese cabbage and carrots sauteed in light soy sauce base.
- Crispy Shrimp with Walnuts $12.95
crispy fried jumbo shrimp with spicy chili sauce on the side.
- Shrimp with Sesame Seeds $12.95
the large shrimps are sauteed together with snow peas, carrots, water chestnuts and tree-ear mushrooms in fresh garlic and sweet rice wine sauce.
- Golden Crispy Scallops $12.95
- Orange Beef $11.95
- Sesame Beef $11.95
the shredded beef is marinated and sauteed in a slightly sweet sauce served with crispy shredded scallions and pancakes.
- Lemon Chicken $9.95
- General's Chicken $9.95
- Sesame Chicken $9.95
- Orange Chicken $9.95
shredded white meat chicken with fresh string beans sauteed together in a sauce of minced garlic, ginger and scallions.
tender chicken breasts have been marinated and coated with crushed walnuts, carefully deep-fried, creating a walnut crust.
Two Flavor Chicken
two different taste chicken dish served win same order. One is shredded white meat chicken with shredded vegetable in garlic sauce. On the other side, sliced white meat chicken with snow peas, water chestnuts, carrots, mushrooms in wine sauce.
Three Flavor Chicken
general's chicken, blossom chicken and batter-fried chicken are served on the same plate with three different taste, and honey mustard sauce on the side.
diced chicken with broccoli, cauliflower and fresh mushrooms sauteed together in spicy garlic sauce.
- Chicken with Hoisin Sauce $9.95
- Blossom Chicken $10.95
the lean sliced pork is marinated and sauteed with fresh mushrooms and broccoli in rich brown sauce. The ingredients are showered with roasted cashewnuts.
- Harmony Pork $9.50
Chinese Cuisine Beef
- Moo Shu Beef w. (4) Pancakes $8.95
- Beef with Fresh Broccoli $8.95
- Beef with Green Peppers and Onions $8.95
- Hot Spicy Shredded Beef $8.95
- Shredded Beef with Garlic Sauce $8.95
- Beef with Vegetables $8.95
- Beef with Snow Peas $8.95
- Sa-Chia Beef $9.25
- Hunan Beef $9.25
- Hunan Lamb $9.25
- Lamb with Black Bean Sauce $9.25
Chinese Cuisine Poultry
- Moo Shu Chicken w. (4) Pancakes $8.75
- Hunan Chicken $8.75
- Sliced Chicken w. Broccoli $8.75
- Sliced Chicken w. Vegetables $8.75
- Sliced Chicken w. Black Bean Sauce $8.75
- Diced Chicken w. Peanuts $8.75
- Diced Chicken w. Walnuts or Cashewnuts $8.75
- Sweet & Sour Chicken $8.75
- Fragrant Eggplant w. Chicken $8.75
- Hot Spiced Shredded Chicken $8.75
- Shredded Chicken w. Garlic Sauce $8.75
- Curry Chicken $8.75
- Chicken w. Snow Peas $8.75
- Chicken w. Mushroom $8.75
- Sliced Duck w. Mixed Vegetables $10.95
- Hunan Duck $10.95
Chinese Cuisine Pork
- Moo Shu Pork with (4) Pancakes $7.75
- Shredded Pork with Garlic Sauce $7.75
- Twice Cooked Pork $7.75
- Sweet & Sour Pork $7.75
- Sliced Pork with Vegetables $7.75
Chinese Cuisine Seafood
- Moo Shu Shrimp with (4) Pancakes $9.25
- Baby Shrimp with Broccoli $9.25
- Baby Shrimp with Vegetables $9.25
- Baby Shrimp with Chili Sauce $9.25
- Baby Shrimp with Garlic Sauce $9.25
- Baby Shrimp with Walnuts or Cashewnuts $9.25
- Baby Shrimp with Peanuts $9.25
- Lake Tung-Ting Shrimp $9.25
- Sauteed Two Delicacies $9.50
- Sauteed Two Delicacies Substitute with Jumbo Shrimp $11.95
- Sweet & Sour Shrimp $11.95
- Shrimp with Lobster Sauce $11.95
- Sa-Chia Jumbo Shrimp $11.95
- Scallops with Garlic Sauce $10.75
- Scallops with Mixed Vegetables $10.75
- Scallops with Black Bean Sauce $10.75
- Fish Fillet in Wine Sauce $10.75
- Hunan Fish $10.75
- Salmon Fish (Steamed or Grilled) $13.95
- Steamed Whole Fish $16.95
- Crispy Whole Fish $16.95
- Lobster (Any Style) $14.95
Japanese Cuisine Salad
- Green Salad $3.50
crab leg, cucumber & Japanese mayonnaise
Shu Ka Salad
mixed Japanese seaweed
mixed Japanese seaweed & octopus
Japanese Cuisine Appetizers
mixed raw fish, seaweed & vegetables
combination of nigiri sushi
assorted pieces of raw fish.
fried bean curd
chicken on skewer
sliced steak roll w. scallion
- Fried Scallop $6.50
deep fried shrimps & vegetables
sliced chicken wrap in crab, cheese & veg.
Japanese Cuisine Soups
soy bean paster soup
- Clear Soup $1.50
Japanese Cuisine Entrees
include miso soup, salad and rice
broiled chicken in sauce
broiled assorted seafood in sauce
broiled salmon with sauce
broiled shrimps in sauce
broiled beef in sauce
- Shrimp Tempura $12.95
sliced steak roll with scallion
Tokatsu or Chicken Katsu Don
breaded pork, chicken and vegetable, egg over the rice.
- Vegetable Tempura $7.95
Yaki Udon Shrimp or Chicken
pan-fried noodle with shrimp or chicken and vegetables
Ginger Chicken or Pork
broiled chicken or pork in ginger with sauce
Japanese Cuisine Nabemono
Seafood Nabe Udon
assorted seafood in the noodle soup
Nabe Yaki Udon
2 pieces of fried shrimp on the top of noodles soup
Japanese Cuisine A la Carte Sushi or Sashimi
each order come with 2 pcs. of a same kind
- Ikura (Salmon Roe) $5.00
- Uni (Sea Urchin) $7.00
- Tobiko (Flying Fish Roe) $5.00
- Unagi (Fresh Water Eel) $5.00
- Maguro (Tuna) $4.50
- Ebi (Shrimp) $4.50
- Sake (Salmon) $4.50
- Hamachi (Yellow Tail) $5.00
- Hirami (Fluke) $4.00
- Tako (Octopus) $4.00
- Ika (Squid) $4.00
- Hogigai (Surf Clam) $3.00
- Saba (Mackerel) $3.00
- Inari (Bean Curd) $3.00
- Kani (Crab Leg) $3.00
- Tomago (Egg) $3.00
Japanese Cuisine A La Carte Roll or Hand Roll
Japanese pickle radish
- Avocado Roll $3.00
crab leg and avocado
broiled fresh water eel
yellow tail with scallion
salmon and avocado
New York Roll
crab leg and cucumber with Japanese mayonnaise.
shrimp and lettuce with Japanese mayonnaise.
Green River Roll
broiled eel, cucumber and avocado with special eel sauce.
salmon, scallion with cream cheese.
Spicy Tuna Roll
tuna w. special chili sauce
Japanese Cuisine Entrees (Include Miso Soup)
special assorted fresh raw fish
a combination of nigiri sushi and a tuna roll
assorted sliced raw fish on the box with seasoned rice.
sushi and sashimi combination with California roll.
Chef's Special Sushi For Two
assorted 12 pieces of nigiri sushi and 2 special rolls.
broiled eel topped with special sauce over rice.
a California roll, tuna roll and cucumber roll.
Tekka Maki Dinner
3 tuna rolls.
California Roll Dinner
3 California rolls.
Maguro Sushi Dinner
6 pieces of fresh tuna sushi and tuna roll.
Hamachi Sushi Dinner
6 pieces of fresh yellow tail sushi and yellow tail roll.
Futo Maki Dinner
a jumbo roll of crab, egg and vegetables.
Hand Rolls (Cone Roll) Special Dinner
4 hand rolls of different kind with your choice.
served with brown rice, special diet sauce on the side
- Mixed Vegetable $7.25
- Green Triple Delight $7.25
- Chicken with Mixed Vegetables $8.95
- Scallop with Mixed Vegetables $10.50
- Jumbo Shrimp with Mixed Vegetables $12.50
- House Special Delight $13.50
Other menus for Jani
Menu for Jani provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for Jani
Oct 10 2012
Christina F. via Yelp
Unfortunately, I have to give Jani only two stars. This place has been an RVC staple for years, but recently we've felt nauseous after each meal here. With...read more
Jun 20 2012
Idgaf B. via Yelp
The low rating has NOTHING to do with the food...it's FANTASTIC!!! I just have a strong belief in cleanliness (not really) and that's why I have a problem...read more
Feb 19 2012
Chloe' S. via Yelp
I'm surprised there are so many poor reviews of Jani. I think of this restaurant as an RVC staple. My family always orders from here and have eaten in quite...read more