- American (New)
Menu for Melting Pot
The award-winning cheeses in our fondue are melted to order and served with artisan breads, seasonal fruits and veggies for dipping. Choose one cheese per cooktop. Gluten-free bread available upon request. All prices are per person. Artisanal Dippers: Complement your cheese fondue with our selection of hand-cut premium cured meats. $3.95 per plate (Gluten Free).
Mild, Comforting; Featured Cheeses: Aged cheddar, Emmenthaler; Melted with: Lager beer, garlic, spices with Redbridge® beer (Gluten Free).
Green Goddess Cheddar
Creamy, Herbaceous; Featured Cheeses: Aged cheddar, Emmenthaler; Melted with: Lager beer, garlic, our Green Goddess, black peppe with Redbridge® beer (Gluten Free).
Red Pepper Gorgonzola
Flavor-Forward, Savory; Featured Cheeses: Butterkäse, Fontina, Gorgonzola; Melted with: White wine, sherry, roasted red peppers, shallots.
Spinach & Artichoke
Classic, Savory; Featured Cheeses: Butterkäse, Fontina; Melted with: Fresh spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic.
Craft your Own Wisconsin Cheddar
With one of our local brews below. We'll leave the rest behind for the table. Must be 21 or older. Pairings: Lazy Magnolia, "Southern Pecan" $5.50; Green Flash, "West Coast" IPA $8; Parish Brewing, "Canebrake" $5.75.
French Onion Gruyère
Classic, Full-Bodied; Featured Cheeses: Gruyère, Raclette, Fontina; Melted with: Beef broth, red wine infused carmelized onions.
Rich, Sweet-yet-earthy; Featured Cheeses: Gruyere, Raclette, Fontina; Melted with: White wine, garlic, fresh nutmeg.
Each of our delicious salads is made to order with fresh greens and toppings. Enjoy yours with one of our signature dressings.
The Melting Pot House Salad*
Romaine & iceburg, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, croutons and sliced egg with choice of house-made dressings: sweet & tangy or peppercorn ranch. Without croutons Gluten Free.
Crisp romaine, shredded Parmesan cheese, croutons and Parmesan-dusted pine nuts, tossed with Caesar dressing. Without croutons Gluten Free.
Baby spinach, golden raisins, Gorgonzola, strawberries, honey-roasted almonds and strawberry vinaigrette.
Mixed greens, tomatoes, candied pecans and Gorgonzola cheese with raspberry walnut vinaigrette.
Entrees: 4-Course Experience
Our main course features premium ingredients such as hormone and antibiotic-free chicken, Certified Black Angus Beef® and all-natural pork tenderloin. The 4-Course Experience is the ultimate way to fondue and includes four courses: cheese, salad, an entrée below and chocolate dessert. Prices below include all four courses. We'd be happy to prepare any of our entrées gluten-free - just ask! Add a cold water lobster tail to any entrée.
Certified Angus Beef® sirloin; Memphis-style dry rub pork; Pacific white shrimp; Herb-crusted chicken breast; Teriyaki-marinated sirloin
Cajun-seasoned filet mignon; Cajun-seasoned chicken breast; Cajun-seasoned Pacific white shrimp; Smoky andouille sausage.
Premium filet mignon; Cold water lobster tail; All-natural chicken breast; Pacific white shrimp; Wild mushroom sacchetti.
Surf & Turf
Cold water lobster tail; Premium filet mignon; Wild mushroom sacchetti.
Good Earth Vegetarian
Edamame or onion rings; Artichoke hearts; Baby Portobello mushrooms; Fresh asparagus; Marinated tofu; Featured pasta; Wild mushroom sacchetti.
Land & Sea*
Premium filet mignon; Herb-crusted chicken breast; Pacific white shrimp.
Premium filet mignon; Teriyaki-marinated sirloin; Certified Angus Beef® sirloin.
Cold water lobster tail; Honey orange duck breast; Wild mushroom sacchetti; Teriyaki-marinated sirloin; Memphis-style dry rub pork.
Teriyaki-marinated sirloin; Honey orange duck breast; Pacific white shrimp; Chicken & vegetable potstickers.
Entrees: Create Your Own
Our main course features premium ingredients such as hormone and antibiotic-free chicken, Certified Black Angus Beef® and all-natural pork tenderloin. See individual pricing below or create your own combination of three individual items for $21.95.
Make It a 4-course
Make it a 4-course Create Your Own with your choice of cheese fondue, salad and chocolate fondue.
- Premium Filet Mignon $25.95
- Sesame-Crusted Ahi Tuna $23.95
- Atlantic Salmon Filet $23.95
- Honey Orange Duck Breast $23.95
- Memphis-Style Dry Rub Pork* $22.95
- Wild Mushroom Sacchetti $15.95
- Teriyaki-Marinated Sirloin* $21.95
- Certified Angus Beef® Sirloin $24.95
- Pacific White Shrimp $19.95
- All-Natural Breast of Chicken $16.95
- Smoky Andouille Sausage $14.95
- Chicken & Vegetable Potstickers $16.95
- Featured Pasta $16.95
Prepare your entrées with any of our cooking styles. Choose one style per cooktop. Priced per pot.
Seasoned Court Bouillon
Light, Versatile; Fresh, seasoned vegetable broth. Complimentary.
Coq Au Vin*
Classic, Elegant; The classic French tradition of Burgundy wine infused with fresh herbs, spices and mushrooms.
Bold, Flavorful; Caribbean-inspired bouillon bursting with flavors of fresh garlic and citrus.
Traditional, Hearty; The traditional European style with canola oil, and served with a side of tempura sesame batter. Without batter Gluten Free.
- Luccio, Moscato d'Asti, Piedmont, Italy $7.00 - $28.00
- Banfi, Brachetto d'Acqui, "Rosa Regale", Piedmont, Italy $45.00
- Avissi, Prosecco, Veneto, Italy $36.00
- Michelle, Brut, Columbia Valley, Washington $33.00
Sweet White / Blush
- Domino, Moscato, California $18.00
- Beringer, White Zinfandel, California $5.00 - $19.00
- Schmitt Söhne, Riesling, Spätlese, "P.M.", Mosel, Germany $8.00 - $30.00
- Pacific Rim, Riesling, Columbia Valley, Washington $7.00 - $28.00
- Conundrum, California $39.00
- St. Jean, Chardonnay, "Bijou" California $7.00 - $29.00
- KJ, Chardonnay, "Vintner's Reserve", California $8.00 - $34.00
- DarkHorse, Chardonnay, California $6.00 - $23.00
- Louis Jadot, Pouilly-Fuissé, Burgundy, France $49.00
- Maso Canali, Pinot Grigio, Treantino, Italy $10.00 - $39.00
- Mezzacorona, Pinot Grigio, Vigneti Delle Dolomiti, Trentino, Italy $6.00 - $26.00
- Santa Margherita, Pinot Grigio, Alto Adige, Italy $49.00
- Starborough, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand $7.00 - $29.00
- Hanna, Sauvignon Blanc, Russian River Valley, California $33.00
- 10 Span, Pinot Gris, Monterey County, California $29.00
- Gundlach-Bundschu, Gewurztraminer, Sonoma Coast, California $39.00
- Joel Gott, Cabernet, "815", California $9.00 - $39.00
- 14 Hands, Cabernet, Columbia Valley, Washington $7.00 - $28.00
- J. Lohr, Cabernet, "Seven Oaks" Paso Robles, California $10.00 - $34.00
- Robert Mondavi, Cabernet, Napa Valley, California $49.00
- Starmont, Cabernet, Napa Valley, California $45.00
- Ferrari-Carano, Cabernet, Alexander Valley, California $48.00
Pinot Noir / Merlot
- Belle Ambiance, Pinot Noir, California $6.00 - $23.00
- Estancia, Pinot Noir, Monterey County, California $33.00
- Elouan, Pinot Noir, Oregon $48.00
- Meiomi, Pinot Noir, California $10.00 - $36.00
- Greystone, Merlot, California $7.00 - $28.00
- Kenwood, Merlot, "Jack London", Sonoma Mountain, California $49.00
- Rutherford Hill, Merlot, Napa Valley, California $43.00
- Decoy by Duckhorn, Merlot, Sonoma County, California $46.00
- Dreaming Tree, Red, "Crush", North Coast, California $10.00 - $32.00
- Louis Jadot, Beaujolais - Villages, Beaujolais, France $27.00
- Banfi, Chianti, Tuscany, Italy $35.00
- Michele Chiarlo, Barbera d'Asti, "Le Orme" Piedmont, Italy $33.00
- M. Chapoutier, Cotes du Rhone, "Belleruche", Rhone, France $27.00
- Coppola, Claret, "Diamond Collection" California $40.00
- Seghesio, Sangiovese, Alexander Valley, California $49.00
- Terrazas De Los Andes, Malbec, "Reserva", Mendoza, Argentina $45.00
- Picau-Perna, St.-Emilion, Bordeaux, France $39.00
- Langlet, Graves, Boreaux, France $49.00
- La Grange Clinet, Premieres, Cotes de Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France $49.00
- Zen of Zin, Zinfandel, California $28.00
- Portillo, Malbec, Alto Valle De Uco, Mendoza, Argentina $8.00 - $28.00
- Hayman & Hill, Meritage, "Reserve" Monterey County, California $29.00
- Michael David, Zinfandel, "7 Deadly Zins", Lodi, California $39.00
- Murphy-Goode, Red, "Operation Homefront" California $7.00 - $29.00
4-Course Flight "A"
- Cheese | Chateau St. Jean, Chardonnay, "Bijou", CA
- Salad | Pacific Rim, Riesling, WA
- Entrée | Belle Ambiance Family Vineyards, Pinot Noir, CA
- Chocolate | Greystone Cellars, Merlot, CA
4-Course Flight "B"
- Cheese | Schmitt Söhne, Riesling, Spätlese, "Piesporter Michelsberg", Mosel, DEU
- Salad | Chateau St. Jean, Chardonnay, "Bijou", CA
- Entrée | Meiomi, Pinot Noir, CA
- Chocolate | J. Lohr, Cabernet Sauvignon, "Seven Oaks", Paso Robles, CA
Love at first sip! Malibu Rum, peach schnapps, cranberry juice & fresh strawberries.
Freshly Picked Margarita
Our fresh citrus margarita with Avion Silver Tequila, Solerno Blood Orange and Cointreau Orange Liqueurs, shaken with Monin Agave Nectar and topped with fresh lime, lemon, orange and grapefruit juices.
The Melting Pot Mule
An elevated version of the classic mule with Stolichnaya Vodka and Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, muddled with fresh mint then shaken with lime and topped with ginger beer.
Lemon Berry Mojito*
We shake up the classic mojito with Bacardi Limon & wildberry purée for a light & tasty blend of berries & citrus.
Yin & Yang Martini
Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur & Stoli Vanil Vodka blended with ice cream then topped with chocolate shavings.
Jameson Irish Whiskey, white peach syrup, raspberries, fresh lemon and a dash of Sprite.
Deep South Tea
Absolut Citron Vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum, sweet & sour & fresh lemon juice. Topped with a splash of Sprite & a floater of Deep Eddy Cranberry Vodka.
White Peach Cosmo
New Amsterdam Peach Vodka, Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, white cranberry juice and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
M.P.'s Grand Sangria
Our perfect blend of 14 Hands Cabernet, Skyy Blood Orange Vodka, Cointreau, and a blend of fresh juices with a hint of cinnamon.
Our white sangria is a blend of Malibu Coconut Rum, Chambord Raspberry Liqueur, Luccio Sparkling Moscato and muddled strawberries. Topped with a spritz of orange and lemon juice.
Bailey's Banana Colada
A frozen blend of Baileys, piña colada, fresh bananas and banana liqueur topped with whipped cream.
A perfect martini blended with Godiva Liqueur, Baileys Irish Cream, Kahlúa, blackberry syrup and cream in a chocolate-laced glass.
Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey and Cointreau Orange Liqueur are mixed with grapefruit and honey.
A refreshing mix of Bombay Sapphire, St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur, fresh lemon juice, and sparkling wine.
Red Velvet Cake Martini
Pinnacle Cake Vodka, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur and ice cream are shaken together with a splash of Grenadine.
A combination of Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum and orange and pineapple juices, topped with a trio of cherries.
Super Skinny Cosmo
Voli Lyte Vodka, Thatcher's Yumberry Liqueur, cranberry juice a squeeze of fresh lemon.
- Abita, Amber Lager (Abita Springs, LA) $4.75
- Abita, Purple Haze, Lager (Abita Springs, LA) $5.00
- Anchor, Porter (San Francisco, CA) $5.75
- Angry Orchard, Crisp Apple, Hard Cider (Cincinnati, OH) $5.25
- Blue Moon, Wheat Ale (Golden, CO) $4.75
- Goose Island, Urban 312, Wheat Ale (USA) $5.25
- Green Flash, West Coast, Double IPA (San Diego, CA) $8.50
- LA 31, Bière Noire, Dark Roasted Ale (Kiln, MS) $5.50
- Lazy Magnolia, Southern Pecan, Nut Brown Ale (Kiln, MS) $5.50
- New Belgium, Fat Tire, Amber (Fort Collins, CO) $5.00
- Parish, Canebreak, Wheat Ale (Broussard, LA) $5.75
- Rogue, Hazelnut Brown Nectar, Brown Ale (Newport, OR) $6.75
- Saint Arnold, Lawnmower, Kölsch (Houston, TX) $5.50
- Sam Adams, Boston, Lager (USA) $5.00
- Shiner, Bock (Shiner, TX) $5.25
- Guinness, Extra Stout $5.75
Our melted chocolate fondue is served with fresh strawberries, blondies, bananas, pineapple, marshmallow treats, pound cake and brownies. Gluten-free dipper plate available upon request. Sweet Additions: Complement any of our decadent chocolate fondues with a slice of seasonal cheesecake, cream puffs, rolled gaufrettes and fresh berries! $5.95 per plate.
Sweet, Nutty; Featured Chocolate: Milk; Melted with: Crunchy peanut butter.
Buttery, Flambéed; Featured Chocolate: White; Melted with: Bananas, dulce de leche, cinnamon.
Dark & Dulce
Buttery, Salty; Featured Chocolate: Dark; Melted with: Dulce de leche, sea salt.
Nostalgic, Flambéed; Featured Chocolate: Milk; Melted with: Marshmallow cream, topped with bits of graham crackers without graham cracker bits.
Create your Own
Unique, Delightful; Featured Chocolate: Milk, dark or white; Melted with: Disaronno®, Baileys®, Cointreau®, Grand Marnier®, Chambord® or Tuaca®.
Buttery, Flambéed; Featured Chocolate: Milk; Melted with: Caramel, candied pecans.
Toasted, Nutty; Featured Chocolate: Milk; Melted with: Caramel, crunchy peanut butter.
Classic, Smooth; Featured Chocolate: Milk, dark or white.
Yin & Yang
Balanced, Tempting; Featured Chocolate: Dark, white.
Coffee & After Dinner Drink Specialties
Enjoy our gourmet coffee combined with a variety of cordials and liqueurs creating many of your after-dinner drink favorites.
Equal parts Kahlúa and Amaretto blended with coffee and topped with whipped cream.
Baileys Irish Cream, Frangelico and Kahlúa blended with fresh brewed coffee and topped with real whipped cream.
Butterscotch Kiss Martini
Two Godiva Liqueurs, Stoli Vanil and butterscotch schnapps, all served in a chocolate-rimmed martini glass.
Green crème de menthe and white crème de cacao blended into ice cream.
Baileys Irish Cream, Stoli Vanil, Godiva White Liqueur and Kahlúa.
Nuts & Berries
Frangelico, Chambord and cream.
Baileys and Chambord, topped with whipped cream.
Baileys, Frangelico, dark crème de cacao and cream. Just like the real thing with an extra kick!
Traditional Gourmet Coffee Blends
Also enjoy our more traditional gourmet coffee blends.
- Coffee/Decaffeinated Coffee $2.75
- Hot Tea $2.75
- Hot Chocolate $2.75
- Banfi, Brachetto d'Acqui, "Rosa Regale", Italy, 375ml $25.00
- Heinz Eifel, Eiswein, Rheinhessen, Germany $7.35
- Taylor Fladgate, Tawny, Porto, "20 year old", Portugal $9.50
- Fonseca, Port, Porto, "Bin 27", Portugal $8.75
- Heitz, Port, "Ink Grade Vineyard Port", Napa, CA $11.25
- Broadbent, Madeira, "5 year old Reserve", Portugal $7.25
These fine cordials can be enjoyed on the rocks or straight up.
- Amaretto Disaronno $6.95
- B&B $9.25
- Campari $8.75
- Chambord $6.85
- Cointreau $7.85
- Drambuie $7.75
- Frangelico $6.85
- Galliano $7.25
- Kahlúa $7.25
- Godiva White or Dark Chocolate $6.95
- Sambuca Romana $6.95
We are proud to offer a wide selection of fine scotches and cognacs. Choose from the list below or ask your server for additional varieties and flights.
- Glenmorangie 10 Year $10.75
- Glenlivet 18 Year $14.50
- Glenfiddich 12 Year $8.75
- Macallan 12 Year $9.75
- Laphroaig 10 Year $9.50
- Johnnie Walker
Cognac / Brandy
We are proud to offer a wide selection of fine scotches and cognacs. Choose from the list below or ask your server for additional varieties and flights.
- Courvoisier VS $8.50
- Courvoisier VSOP $10.75
- Grand Marnier 100 $20.75
- Grand Marnier 150 $32.75
- Rémy Martin XO $24.25
- Rémy Martin VSOP $12.50
Fun-due and Kid Cocktails $8.95.
Fun-Due for the Kids
Enjoy any one of the individual entrées below or in a combination of 3: Chicken, Teriyaki Sirloin, Shrimp, Salmon, Spinach Artichoke Ravioli.
Very Berry Lemonade
A blast of strawberry and wildberry purees combine to create a sweet and refreshing lemonade.
Coop's Cherry Luau
A tropical treat of orange juice, mango syrup and grenadine that form a playful punch with a party of cherries on top.
Shaken Not Stirred… We shake up milk, chocolate syrup and vanilla ice cream to create a frothy glass of goodness.
Other menus for Melting Pot
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.