Los Mariachis #1
Menu for Los Mariachis #1
Appetizers, Soups and Salads
- Shrimp Cocktail Acapulco Style $7.25
- Nachos with Cheese $4.25
- Nachos with Frijoles & Cheese $4.75
- Nachos with Carne & Cheese $4.95
- Nachos with Frijoles, Carne & Cheese $5.75
- Cheese Dip $3.25
- Bean Dip $3.95
- Guacamole Dip $3.25
- Quesadilla with Cheese $3.25
- Quesadilla Delujo $5.50
- Guacamole Salad $3.25
beef or chicken
Taco Salad Fajita
steak, chicken or shrimp
Queso Fundido with Chorizo
steak, chicken or shrimp mexican sausage with onions, peppers and american, jack mexican cheese sauce and 3 flour tortillas
steak, chicken or shrimp with lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, pico do gallo and jalapenos.
- Chicken Soup $5.95
a rich chicken soup cooked with tomatoes, onions, rice then topped with tortilla chips and cheese.
Especialidades De Los Mariachis
Tacos De Carne Asada
three flour tortillas sluffed with sliced steak. Served with beans and pico de gallo.
seasoned ribeye, grilled, topped with sauteed onions. Served with rice, beans and pico de gallo.
T- Bone Ranchero
seasoned, braised and cooked in green sauce, Served with rice and beans
Beef Steak a La Mexicana
beef tips in mexican gravy. Served with rice and beans.
Pork Chops Mariachi Style
pork chops grilled with onions, bell peppers and tomatoes. Served with rice and beans.
two slices of beef. Served with beans, rice, lettuce, tomato guacamole and salsa verde.
fried pork chunks. Served with rice, beans, lettuce, tomato onion, jalapenos and guacamole.
fried pork chunks. Served with rice. beans, and salsa verde.
chicken breast on red mole gravy sauce. Served with rice and beans
beef chunks in a special red sauce. Served with rice and beans.
combination of four enchiladas one each chicken, beans, cheese and beef topped with cheese, lettuce, tomato, special sauce and sour cream.
your choice of two beef or chickne burritos with beans, jalapeno cheese sauce, and topped with lettuce, tomato, special sauce and sour cream.
Pollo a La Parrilla
chicken (boneless) grilled with onion, tomatoes, peppers , mushrooms, rice and beans.
three chicken enchiladas with mole sauce, lettuce, tomato and sour cream.
two flour tortillas stuffed with your choice of beef or chicken, deep fried and covered with hot cheese sauce. Served with rice, guacamole, special sauce, sour cream and pico de gallo.
Flautas Mexicanas (Taquitos Dorados)
three corn tortillas filled with shredded beef or chicken. Rolled and deep fried. Topped with lettuce, tomato, pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream and jalapenos.
chafupa with guacamole salad, chile relleno, beef taco, mexican rice, fried beans, beef and cheese enchiladas.
poblano peppers stuffed with cheese, dipped in egg and deep fried. Topped with poblano sauce.
three shredded beef soft tacos iwth cheese, lettuce and pico de gallo.
one shredded beef burrito with cheese, lettuce. pico de gallo and sour cream.
boneless grilled chicken with onions and bell peppers, topped with melted jalaperno cheese sauce. Served with your choice of rice or beans and 3 tortillas.
choice of corn or flour tortillas, No substitutions except beans or rice, please.
steak, marinated then grilled with onions and peppers. Served with guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo, rice and beans.
chicken and beef, marinated then grilled with onions and peppers.
Fajitas De Pollo
breast of chicken, mannated then grilled with onions and peppers. Served with guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo, rice and beans.
steak, chicken and shrimp, marinated then grilled with onions, peppers and tomatoes. Served with guacamole, sour cream pico de gallo, rice and beans.
Fajitas Acapulco (For Two)
steak chicken and shrimp, marinated then grilled with onions peppers and tomatoes. Served with guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo, rice and beans.
Fajitas De Camarones
shrimp marinated then grilled with onions, peppers and tornatoes. Served with guacamole, sour cream, pico de gailo, rice and beans.
choice of chicken, steak or shrimp with mushrooms, salad lettuce pico de gallo, sour cream, guacamole.
Jumbo 10" Buffito Fajitas
one choice of chicken, steak or shrimp burrito. Salad lettuce, pico de gallo, sour cream and guacamole
One Burrito De Frijoles, One Cheese Enchilada,
one tostada de frijoles and nacho cheese
- One Chalupa, One Cheese Enchilada and Frijoles Refritos $7.25
- ONe Burrito De Frijoles, One Quesadilla and One Chalupa $7.25
- Two Burritos De Frijoles with Nacho Cheese Sauce $6.95
- Bean Burrito with Nacho Cheese Sauce and One Chalupa $6.95
Ala Carte Orders
- Burrito (Super) $4.25 - $7.75
- Burrito (Beef) $3.75 - $7.25
- Burrito (Chicken) $3.95 - $7.50
- Burrito (Bean) $3.50 - $6.50
- Chalupa $3.45 - $6.50
- Tostada (Beef) $3.45 - $6.50
- Tostaguac $4.25 - $7.50
- Enchiladas (Beef) $2.00 - $5.75
- Enchiladas (Chicken) $2.25 - $6.25
- Enchiladas (Cheese) $2.25 - $6.25
- Chile Relleno $3.50 - $6.50
- Taco (Beef) $1.75 - $4.95
- Taco (Chicken) $1.95 - $5.25
- Tamale $1.95 - $5.25
served to children under 12 only
- One Taco, Mexican Rice and Frijoles Refritos Chicken or Beef $3.50
- Enchilada, Mexican Rice And Frijoles Refritos Chicken, Beef or Cheese $3.50
- Cheese Quesadilla with Choice of Mexican Rice or Frijoles Refritos $3.50
- Bean Burrito with Choice of Mexican Rice or Frijoles Refritos $3.75
- Chicken Tenders and Fries. Served with Choice of rice or beans $3.75
available only on plates that have salad, chimichangas, fajitas, chalupas and tostaguacs & taco salads. No Substitutions
- Extra Guacamole $1.25
- Extra Sour Cream $0.75
- Extra Cheese $1.25
- Extra Tomato, Onions, or Lettuce $0.95
- Tortillas (Corn or Flour) $0.30
- Mexican Rice $1.95
- Frijoles Refritos $1.95
- Extra Chips $1.25
- Diced Onions $1.00
- Sour Cream $1.25
- Extra Salsa $1.00
- Salsa Verde $1.50
- Pico De Gallo $1.75
- Tomatoes $1.25
- Shredded Cheese $2.00
- Sliced Jalapenos $1.25
all take out orders 0.30 extra per dinner.
- Sopapilla $1.75
- Sopapilla with Ice Cream $2.50
- Fried Ice Cream $3.25
- Flan $2.75
- Mexican Cheese Caked $3.25
full service bar also available both locations
- Iced Tea or Coffee (free Refills) $1.25
- Milk $1.00 - $2.00
$1.00 - $2.25
(orange, grapefruit, cranberry)
Coke Diet Coke Sprite
$1.25 - $5.50
we serve all coca-cola products (coke, diet, coke, sprite, ginger ale, lemonade, minute ma id orange, tonic water). No refills
- DDraft Beef (Lite and Bud) $2.25 - $7.50
bud, bud, light, michelob, michelob light miller lite, coors light
IImported Beef Cerveza
corona, dos equis (xx) dark & lager, carta blance, bohemia, tecate, heineken, negra modelo, modelo especial (cans or bottles)
- Margaritas $4.75 - $19.50
- Sangria Yago $3.25 - $13.00
- Wines-Rose Chabils, Burgundy and Zinfendel California Inglenook $3.25 - $13.00
Other menus for Los Mariachis #1
Menu for Los Mariachis #1 provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.