(215) 618-3399(215) 618-3399
6190 Ridge Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19128
deep-fried tofu with sweet & sour dipping sauce and crushed peanuts.
pork and shrimp wrapped with wonton. served with sweet & sour sauce.
chicken or beef strips on a skewer, grilled and served with cucumber salad and peanut sauce.
deep-fried white fish, green beans and kaffir lime leaves with fresh cucumber salad.
two crispy spring rolls stuffed with mixed vegetables and tofu. served with chili sweet & sour sauce.
two crispy spring rolls stuffed with pork and vegetables. served with chili sweet & sour sauce.
steamed seasonal mixed vegetable dumplings served with chili garlic soy sauce.
steamed crab dumplings served with our house chili garlic soy sauce.
steamed chicken dumplings served with chili garlic soy sauce.
shrimp wrapped with spring roll skins. served with plum sauce.
golden brown crispy calamari served with hot sweet & sour chili paste.
batter-dipped shrimp dipped in coconut flakes and fried until golden brown. served with chili sweet & sour sauce.
* spicy and sour soup with lemongrass, lime juice, tomatoes and mushrooms.
* aromatic coconut milk soup with lemongrass and galangal.
thai-style wontons stuffed with shrimp in a clear broth.
combination of seasonal vegetables in a clear broth.
chicken, tofu and spinach in a clear broth.
lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and peppers in house vinaigrette dressing.
* sliced papaya, diced tomatoes and shrimp in spicy thai dressing with peanuts.
* chopped chicken breast tossed with lime-lemongrass dressing. served over green salad, tomatoes and cucumber.
* silver noodles, ground pork, shrimp, chili paste and red & green onions with spicy lime dressing.
* grill-marinated beef tossed with red & green onions and chili mixed with lime dressing.
squid tossed with fresh chili, red & green onions and lemongrass dressing.
* shrimp, calamari, mussels and fish blended with thai chili sauce over romaine lettuce.
crispy romaine lettuce with croutons and caesar dressing.
fresh romaine lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and onions served with peanut sauce.
* stir-fried onion, bell pepper, sweet basil and roasted chili paste.
* stir-fried bamboo shoots, sweet basil and roasted chili paste.
stir-fried ginger, onion, bell pepper and snow peas in a light soy sauce.
stir-fried vegetables and sweet & sour sauce.
stir-fried onion, pineapple and cashew nuts in garlic sauce.
stir-fried egg, tomato and onion in a garlic sauce.
stir-fried rice noodles with egg, tofu and bean sprouts. sprinkled with ground peanuts.
stir-fried fat rice noodles and chinese broccoli in a gravy sauce.
stir-fried fat rice noodles and chinese broccoli in a black soy sauce.
* stir-fried flat noodles with bell peppers and tomato with roasted chili paste sauce.
stir-fried bean thread noodles with egg and mixed veggies.
red curry paste, bamboo shoots, sweet basil and bell peppers in coconut milk.
green curry paste, green beans and bell peppers in coconut milk.
yellow curry paste, diced potatoes and onion in coconut milk.
panang curry paste, bell peppers and ground peanuts in coconut milk.
charcoal grilled thai-style marinated chicken. served with chili sweet & sour sauce.
roasted half duck served with grand mariner raspberry sauce.
* roasted half duck served with kaffir lime leaves and chu chee curry sauce.
a crispy half duck served with sweet tamarind sauce, steamed veggies and rice.
steamed filet of fish with thai ginger and soy sauce.
authentic northern thai-style pork curry with tangy, sweet & spicy taste of chili paste, curry powder, ginger, peanuts and tamarind.
hot & spicy noodle curry. your choice of chicken, beef or pork with thai egg noodles. served in a traditional northern-style curry with rice milk curry broth topped with crispy noodles, red onion, cabbage and sliced lemon.
duck with egg, tofu and bean sprouts sprinkled with ground peanuts.
* grilled salmon topped with panang curry sauce and mixed vegetables.
coke, sprite, ginger ale, diet coke
Menu for Phu Fha Thai (fka Tang Thai) provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.