This restaurant is closedFind similar restaurants
pan fried pork or vegetable dumpling.
steamed or fried. shrimp dumpling.
thinly sliced rare beef, scallions, onions and spicy ground salt on served with porizu sauce.
boiled meat or seafood on skewer with teriyaki sauce.
c. seafood. shrimp & squid
deep fried soft wheat crab served with spicy ground daikon, scallion & ponzu sauce.
* deep fried japanese oyster with sauce mustard sauce.
* deep fried octopus nugget with spicy mayo.
deep fried squid served with japanese mayo.
shrimp & vegetable.
fried tofu served in light broth with scallion & bori flakes.
a selection of fresh seafood served with cucumber and japanese vinegar dressing.
thinly sliced rare fish served with scallions, spicy grated radish ponzu sauce.
a. tuna, b. yellow tail, c. white tuna.
thinly sliced rolled cucumber, crabmeat, avocado, tobiko and japanese vinegar dressing.
chef's choice of assorted raw fish fillets.
seasoned assortment of seaweed with cucumber & sesame seeds.
avocado, cucumber, tobiko, cucumber mayo (spicy it requested)
flying fish roe.
fresh water eel.
5 sushi & 6 ps salmon roll.
(v). vegetarian combo, 2 small sushi, 6 ps green veggie maki, 6 pcs sweet potato maki.
* spicy tuna handroll, 6 pcs, salmon avocado roll, 2 shrimp sushi.
3 tuna sashimi (for sushi), 2 yellowtail sushi, 6 pcs california salt.
tekka maki, california maki, boston maki.
chef's choice of 9pcs of night & 6 pcs of tekka maki.
chef's choice of 8 pcs of night & 6 pcs of tekka maki.
chef's choice of assorted fish fillet and sushi rice
strawberry, green tea, mango, lychee, red bean.
* lobster, asparagus, avocado, cucumber, lettuce, tobiko & spicy mayo.
white tuna, avocado, topped with sauweed salad, tobiko & cucumber.
shrimp tempura topped with a layer of eat and avocado.
eel, cucumber, avocado, tobiko topped with shrimp & eel sauce.
fried sweet potato with 4 kinds of tobiko, black, wasabi, red & gold.
(v). sweet potato topped with avocado & mango.
shrimp, crab stick, avocado, cucumber topped with mango.
* deep fried sauweed wrapped with salmon, flying fish roe, avocado with spicy mayo and teriyaki sauce.
deep fried seaweed wrapped lobster, cream cheese and eel with teriyaki sauce.
* shrimp tempura topped with spicy tuna, cucumber & avocado.
* fried oyster, cucumber, scallion, spicy mayo, teriyaki sauce & sesame on the outside.
spicy scallops, avocado, cucumber with white tuna & black tobiko on top.
crab meat, avocado, cucumber with salmon & wasabi tobiko on the top
* deep fried seaweed wrapped with crab meat, shrimp, avocado, asparagus with spicy tuna & tobiko on the top
* shrimp tempura, cucumber, avocado, spicy mayo, eel sauce, gold tobiko and ebi on the top.
mango, asparagus, cucumber and avocado on the top.
* spicy lobster with avocado, cucumber, tobiko topped with 3 pcs, salmon and 3 pcs tuna, garnished with seaweed
* spicy hamachi, cucumber and avocado, topped with touched salmon and hot peppers.
* white tuna, avocado, cucumber and spicy mayo, topped with touched hamachi and scallion.
* spicy white tuna, avocado, cucumber, scallion, unagi and black tobiko on the top.
* spicy hamachi, avocado, cucumber, scallions, soy paper wrapped with white tuna and juice on the top with wasabi sauce.
(s). thick wheat noodles in light soy broth with vegetable & shrimp tempura.
(s). thick wheat noodles in soy broth with moutain of vegetables & seaweed.
* (s). thick wheat noodles in spicy broth with esteed seafood & vegetables.
(m, s). stir fried japanese stick wheat noodles or egg noodles.
grilled water eel.
raw salmon & salmon roe.
raw assorted fish.
vodka, brandy, light rum, grenadine pineapple juice, orange juice.
myers rum, dark rum, sour mix, mai tai mix.
light rum, blue caracao, cream of coconut, pineapple juice.
stoli vodka, lychee syrup, dry vermouth.
disaronno, brandy, sour mix.
vodka, triple sec, soda, pomegranate juice, lemon juice.
stoli orange vodka, yuzu sake.
sake, japanese salted plum paste, sprite soda water, shisho leaf.
stoli jalapeno vodka, olive juice tabasco sauce, dry vermouth.
sauvignon blanc, marlborough, nz.
pinot grigio, italy.
cabernet, sauvignon, ca.
pinot noir, australia.
merlot, napa, ca.
Menu for Owl Station provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.