marinated asian buffalo wings served with homemade sauce.
cream cheese and crab meat, wrapped in wonton skin.
egg rolls. deep-fried egg rolls, served with sweet & sour sauce.
fresh spring rolls. fresh thai salad rolls, filled with steamed bean sprouts, fresh cucumber, cooked tofu and scrambled egg, topped with plum sauce, red peppers and green onions.
shrimp in blankets. deep-fried shrimp, wrapped in rice paper, served with our distinctive sauce.
shrimp dumplings. steamed imperial shrimp dumpling, served with garlic and spicy soy sauce.
pot stickers. pan-fried thai pastry, filled with chopped chicken and vegetables, served with spicy soy sauce.
thai shish kebab. six skewers, marinated in herbs and coconut milk, served with our own delicious peanut sauce and complimented with a side of cucumber salad.
skewered beef, marinated in thai herbs and grilled to perfection, served with chili sauce and cucumber salad.
soybean curd cake. deep-fried tofu, served with our own spicy sweet & sour peanut plum sauce.
* fish cakes. golden fried spicy walleye pike fish cakes, served with spicy peanut cucumber salad.
lightly battered jumbo shrimp, with deep-fried sweet potatoes, bell peppers and broccoli, served with our homemade sauce.
shrimp, chicken, lettuce, mint, carrots and cucumber, wrapped in rice paper.
deep-fried battered calamari, served with chili dip.
warm boiled soybeans, lightly salted.
deep-fried lightly battered soft shell crab, served with spicy sweet & sour sauce.
homemade sausage mixed with ground pork, red curry paste, and thai spicy herbs.
thai jasmine rice and fresh white meat chicken, cooked in clear broth, with celery, topped with cilantro and green onions.
shrimp wonton, cooked in clear broth, with celery topped with cilantro, green onions and a drop of garlic oil.
fresh vegetables, with protein.
soft tofu, seaweed, edamame and scallions, in soybean soup.
hot udon soup, with assorted tempura.
* hot & sour protein soup, with straw mushrooms, bitter lemon leaf, onions, cilantro and herbs, in a lemongrass broth.
* white meat chicken, in sweet & sour broth, with lemongrass and coconut milk.
thin noodles, bean sprouts, green onions, cilantro and celery.
* shrimp, scallops, squid and mussels, with straw mushrooms and thai herbs, in a hot & spicy lemongrass broth.
cucumber. a small cup of fresh crisp cucumber, with a mild sweet & sour onion dressing.
* chopped white meat chicken, with lemon juice, mint, onions, roasted rice powder and hot peppers.
lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, white onions and carrots, served with homemade dressing.
* seaweed and cucumber, in sesame oil and a light vinaigrette.
* shrimp, scallops, squid and mussels, tossed with onions and lemongrass, in a spicy lemon dressing.
* grilled shrimp, marinated in chili, lime juice and lemongrass, served with a mixed green salad.
* green papaya. our unique house salad, with shredded green papaya and a boiled shrimp garnish, mixed with green beans, tomatoes and ground peanuts, in a spicy house dressing.
* tasty broiled sliced tender beef, sprinkled with lemon juice, green onions, cilantro, fish sauce and hot pepper sauce.
* grilled pork tender mixed with lemon juice, fish sauce, onion, cilantro, dried hot chili and ground rice.
thin rice noodles, stir-fried with small pieces of tofu, egg and peanuts.
* spicy crazy noodles. broad rice noodles, with chicken, single shrimp, sliced chili peppers, tomatoes, sprouts, pea pods, carrots and sweet basil leaf.
fried bean thread. stir-fried crystal noodles, bean sprouts, chicken, carrots, mushrooms, pea pods, egg and onions, with a shrimp garnish.
fried large noodles, with garlic and soy sauce. stir-fried rice noodles, with protein, egg, chinese broccoli and caramelized sauce.
large rice noodles, stir-fried with delicious thai style gravy, including beef and chinese broccoli.
southern thailand style. stir-fried thin wheat noodles, onions, carrots, pea pods, bean sprouts, shrimp and squid, with curry powder.
crispy egg noodles, topped with chicken, pea pods, carrots, celery, mushrooms and baby corn, in gravy.
tossed yakisoba noodles, with marinated chicken, mushrooms, carrots, cabbage and broccoli.
egg noodle with chicken in northern style coconut soup, topped with onion, cilantro, sour mustard and crispy noodle.
stir-fried tender beef, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, pea pods, tomatoes and water chestnuts, in a tasty thick thai sauce.
stir-fried battered chicken, with onions, bell peppers and orange sauce.
tender beef, with scallions, bell peppers and white onions, in a mild mongolian sauce.
rama chicken. stir-fried chicken breast, with thai herbs, on a bed of crisp steamed broccoli, topped with famous amarit peanut sauce.
pepper & garlic chicken. stir-fried marinated chicken, with fresh garlic, white ground pepper and sweet soy sauce.
roast duck. thai style roasted duck, with honey soy sauce, on a bed of chinese broccoli.
seared salmon, topped with teriyaki sauce and green vegetables.
* fried hot & spicy protein. stir-fried protein, with garlic, hot peppers, onions and bamboo shoots, in spicy sauce.
* fried spicy basil with protein. stir-fried chopped protein, with garlic, basil leaf and hot peppers, in spicy sauce.
battered chicken and steamed broccoli, with sesame soy sauce.
stir-fried rice, with chicken, prawns, pineapple chunks, cashew nuts, egg, onions, peas and carrots.
fried rice. thai fried rice, with egg, onions and protein.
sweet & sour entrée. stir-fried vegetables, in sweet & sour gravy.
mixed vegetables. stir-fried fresh vegetables.
* stir-fried boneless chicken, with cashew nuts, pea pods, bell peppers, pineapple, dried hot peppers and straw mushrooms.
* stir-fried chicken, with onions, bell peppers, water chestnuts, chili and peanuts.
beef & broccoli. stir-fried sliced beef, ginger and broccoli, in a delicious imported oyster sauce.
* hot fried curry chicken. classic chicken curry, cooked to a full flavor, with coconut milk curry paste, bamboo shoots and hot peppers.
* green curry beef. brandy beef, with green curry sauce, green peas and eggplant.
mild curry chicken. mild yellow curry chicken, with potatoes and green peas.
ginger chicken. sautéed sliced chicken breast, with fresh ginger, straw mushrooms, onions and hot peppers.
* curry entrée. a fragrantly protein curry, flavored with an ancient secret recipe of blended spices and peanut sauce.
yellow curry shrimp, with pineapple.
* red snapper filet. deep-fried red snapper, topped with amarit`s specially blended hot sauce.
protein, in traditional homemade mussaman thick curry, with peanuts, tomatoes, pineapple, white onions and potatoes.
* catfish with spicy sauce. crisp deep-fried catfish filet, pan-fried with thai eggplant, in a thick curry sauce.
marinated baby back ribs, with homemade barbecue sauce.
* seared salmon filet, topped with thick chu chi curry and coconut milk sauce.
tender succulent steak, lightly grilled, served with a delicate homemade sauce.
steamed sole fish, with ginger, lemongrass, green onions, cilantro and fresh lime.
* roasted duck, with pineapple, tomatoes, bell peppers and lime leaf, in red curry sauce.
seared cod, served with onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, garlic and miso ginger sauce.
char grilled marinated pork tenderloin served with spicy homemade sauce.
stir fried crispy pork belly with chinese broccoli, garlic, green onion and cilantro.
fried rice with real crab meat, egg and onion.
coconut or green tea.
seasonal. classic thai dessert, with fresh mango and sweet sticky rice. a great taste of thailand.
pan-fried banana, wrapped in rice paper.
coke, sprite, diet coke or ginger ale.
coconut, green tea, honeydew, mango, strawberry or lychee.
coconut, green tea, honeydew, mango, strawberry or lychee.
Menu for Amarit provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.