famous mandarin appetizers made from ground pork & vegetables wrapped in a flour dough and pan-fried. served with a soy-vinegar sauce dip.
like the pot stickers, high steamed makes them wonderfully soft and delicate.
homemade filling from chicken, cabbage, carrots and onions.
steamed or fried
steamed or fried
meat or vegetable
freshly minced shrimp and water chestnuts sprinkled with roasted sesame seeds.
soft spring roll with cooked egg, cucumber, tofu, bean sprout served with sweet and sour sauce
soft noodles with chef's special sesame paste. topped with cucumbers, green onions and sesame seeds.
roasted sparerib in sweet sauce.
light battered squid served with house dipping.
with house sauce
platter with pot stickers, egg roll, shrimp toast fried won ton, crabmeat and cheese won ton.
* the most famous szechuan soup which consists of pork, tofu, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, cloud ears and eggs with a hint of spicy and sour flavors.
this soup consists of the delicate flavors of shrimp, scallops and chicken with chinese vegetables in a light chicken broth.
just like the soup above, but with sizzling rice for fragrant flavor.
* a beef dish originating from shamaing province. tender beef sauteed with garlic in hot sauce over crispy noodles.
sliced beef stir-fried with scallions & winter bamboo shoots
sauteed with fresh garlic and ginger in a mandarin sauce.
* prepared as same as sesame chicken.
* with green beans
* fried beef slices with garlic, ginger and green onions in a hot orange flavor sauce.
* sliced beef with peanuts, crunchy veggies & crispy noodles in a spicy sauce.
* thinly slice beef with thinly sliced veggies in our hot szechuan sauce.
the mandarin dish is sauteed with peapods & crispy water chestnuts and onions in our traditional hoisin sauce.
* beef with mixed vegetables in garlic black bean sauce.
* beef stir fried with carrots, water chestnuts, broccoli, carrots, green pepper, celery in a black sweet spicy sauce.
northern style of stir fried beef with celery, carrots baby corn, water chestnut.
* fried beef with ginger sauce.
* beef with hot pepper paste and vegetable
* thinly sliced pork with fresh crunchy long green beans in spicy szechuan sauce.
* with chinese cabbage, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts & cloud ear, mushrooms in fragrant spicy mandarin sauce.
* fried pork tenderloin with vegetables in a hot, spicy sauce.
* with celery, carrots, bamboo shoots, cloud ear & mushrooms.
* sliced pork sauteed with vegetables in hot szechuan garlic sauce.
* pork with mixed vegetables in garlic black bean sauce.
* shredded pork prepared as same as beef.
sauteed with garlic, green onion over crispy rice noodles.
pork with garlic and vegetables in light brown sauce.
* pork with spicy sauce.
* chicken tender with peanuts and roasted hot peppers to our chef's smoky favored sauce over chinese lettuce.
* a very popular chicken dish from the szechuan province. diced chicken with peanuts and vegetables in a hot, spicy sauce.
* chicken tender with black bean sauce.
* prepared as same as beef
* garlic lightly browned with vegetables in a hot sauce.
* fried chicken sauteed with vegetables.
chicken tender stir-fried with scallions and bamboo shoots on a bed of crispy noodles.
* fried chicken pieces in a sesame & peanut flavored spicy sauce.
an ancient combination of three delightful vegetables.
* a typical szechuan style dish with a hot sweet flavor.
a mandarin province dish sauteed with peapods, water chestnuts and onions in hoisin sauce.
* fried chicken with broccoli in tasty spicy sauce.
* sauteed with green & white onions in a house special sauce.
* fried chicken sauteed with garlic ginger and onions in a hot orange flavored sauce.
chicken pieces fried with vegetables in a freshly squeezed lemon and wine sauce.
with a touch of garlic and ginger in a brown sauce.
* chicken tender with green bean
* fried chicken pieces with broccoli in a spicy & sweet garlic sauce.
* with 15 different garden veggies
chicken tender sauteed with 15 garden vegetable in white wine sauce.
chicken tender & shrimp in white wine sauce.
prepared same as pepper steak
please allow one day advance notice.
sauteed shrimp, scallop, squid, crab stick with chinese vegetables.
* battered shrimp sauteed with green and white onions in a hot & sweet sauce.
* fried shrimp with broccoli in tasty spicy sauce.
* battered shrimp with broccoli in sweet garlic sauce.
* szechuan's most popular style of cooking with peanuts and crunchy vegetable in a hot spicy sauce.
* chicken and shrimp in brown sauce.
* with vegetable prepared in a delicate spicy sweet sauce.
peking province gives us this dish which is stir-fried with garlic, peapods & water chestnuts with our traditions hoisin sauce.
an elegant shrimp dish simmered with garlic, ginger and wine, laced with egg white.
a selected of shrimp, scallops, beef, pork and thicken with all links in our garden, stir fried in our souse sauce.
* shrimp or scallop with green beans in brown sauce.
* lightly fried shrimp in orange flavored sauce.
with garlic, ginger wine sauce.
* lightly battered scallop then stir fried with vegetables.
* tender squid with vegetables in a hot brown garlic sauce.
* sole filet
* red snapper pan fried until crispy, then cooked with vegetables in hot spicy house sauce.
sauteed with vegetable in light black bean sauce.
* scallop or fish
* eggplant prepared in our special yu shiang sauce, hot, sour and garlicky flavored.
steamed vegetable sauteed with garlic, ginger and wine in a lightly flavored oyster sauce.
black mushrooms and bamboo shoots
* with garlic and ginger in a hot brown sauce.
* lightly pan fried to fu with bamboo shoot, tomato, naps in a hot red curry sauce.
* with mixed vegetables
sauteed peapod, asparagus, broccoli in light brown sauce.
* fried tofu with carrot, water chestnut, broccoli carrot, green pepper, celery in a lightly sweet spicy sauce.
* sauteed with pea pods, white onion, water chestnut in hoisin sauce
* with garlic and mandarin sauce.
tofu with spicy sauce and rice cake.
chicken, pork or bbq pork
beef or vegetable
beef or vegetable
with chow fun noodle
chicken, beef, pork, shrimp, scallop and squid.
choice of brown sauce or white sauce.
pork, beef or bbq pork
Menu for Yen's provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.