(310) 478-2838(310) 478-2838
1275 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024
assorted vegetable rolls fried to a crispy brown and served with our homemade sweet & sour sauce.
fresh rice paper wrapped rolled with fresh glass noodles, vegetables and herbs, served with our homemade tamarind sauce.
steamed or fried. thai dumplings stuffed with chicken mixed with thai sauce and served with mild plum sauce.
* fresh salmon rolled in spinach and fried in a crisp wrap. served with a sweet hot chili sauce.
lettuce wrap with ground chicken, mild chili, lime juice, onions, mint and cilantro.
chicken breast slices marinated in thai spice, skewered and grilled. served with cucumber salad and our famous peanut sauce.
these hot wings offer thai spices and flavors that meld together beautifully.
thai-style char-grilled marinated beef served with our homemade chili-sauce.
deep-fried calamari served with spicy lemon sauce.
shrimp rolled in egg noodles and fried to a crisp. served with sweet plum sauce.
chicken wonton wraps stuffed with ground chicken and vegetables in delicate broth. served with white meat chicken.
shrimp wonton and vegetables in delicate broth.
* world famous spicy thai soup with chicken, mushrooms, chilies, lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves.
* world famous spicy thai soup with shrimp, mushrooms, chilies, lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves.
* chicken in a rich coconut milk and lemongrass soup.
* shrimp in a rich coconut milk and lemongrass soup.
* distinctive flavors of a variety of seafood in tom yum broth.
a mixed green salad served with house peanut dressing.
grilled chicken breast on top of a mixed green salad, served with house special dressing.
lettuce wraps with ground chicken, mild chili, lime juice, onions, mint and cilantro.
* grilled marinated steak, tomato, lettuce and onion with spicy lime dressing.
* shredded raw mango mixed with dried coconut, fresh chili and lime juice.
* exotic papaya salad. fresh green papaya sliced thin with spicy lime sauce with crushed peanut.
* tasty silver with chicken, shrimp and with chili paste in a spicy lime dressing.
* combination of seafood with lettuce and spicy lime dressing.
thai fried rice with peas, carrots and egg.
* spicy fried rice with peas, carrots and egg.
thai fried rice with shrimp, chicken, cashew nut and pineapple.
combination of shrimp, chicken, pork and beef fried rice.
crab fried rice with peas, carrots and egg.
* thailand`s national favorite spicy green curry fried rice, ``khao pad kang kheaw wan,`` with thai basil, garlic, onions, bell peppers, egg and chilies.
traditional thai fried rice using brown rice with choice of protein.
* best of the best, thai fried rice with chicken, shrimp southern curry sauce. you won`t find this anywhere else.
one of the most popular street foods in thailand. our chef`s pad thai received several awards in 2012. pan-fried rice noodles with chicken and shrimp, scrambled eggs, bean sprouts, green onion and crushed peanuts.
* pan-fried rice noodles with a variety of seafood, scrambled eggs, bean sprouts, green onion and crushed peanuts.
glass noodles. our famous silver noodles pan-fried with carrots, onions, black mushrooms, bean sprouts and scrambled eggs. served with your choice of protein.
* pad kee mao. pan-fried rice noodles with white onion, bell peppers, jalapeños and thai basil leaves. served with your choice of protein.
pan-fried flat rice noodles with chinese broccoli and scrambled eggs.
thai-style spicy noodle soup with spicy tom yum flavor. it tastes so good that it received the nick name ``heaven in a bowl.``
thai-style egg noodles with red bbq pork. you will find that only the thai people eat the bbq pork like this. hot and spicy, salty and sweet and a bit sour! everything is in one dish.
* pad ka pow. thai basil chicken is a spicy dish with chicken, basil leaves and chilies. common street food in thailand.
marinated chicken or beef steak stir-fried with fresh garlic, thai basil and light soy sauce. topped in steamed mixed vegetables.
* sautéed chicken with cashew nuts, fried chili, carrot, onion and bell pepper.
your choice of protein sautéed with fresh garlic, black pepper and thai herbs.
* sautéed eggplant stir-fried with thai basil, garlic and spicy sauce.
mixed vegetables sautéed in our traditional light soy sauce.
* a dry red curry stir-fried with long string beans. it is a favorite of spicy food lovers all over the world.
* combination of seafood (shrimp, scallops, fish fillet, calamari and mussels) sautéed with our house sizzling brown sauce.
* combination of seafood (shrimp, scallops, fish fillet, calamari and mussels) sautéed with green chili, garlic and fresh basil leaves in authentic thai spicy sauce.
* combination of seafood (shrimp, scallops, fish fillet, calamari and mussels) in exotic thai green curry with eggplant, peas, carrots and coconut milk.
* spicy fried rice with combination of seafood, peas, carrots and egg.
* shrimp and scallops sautéed with fresh garlic, black pepper and thai herbs.
with choice of sauce.
deep-fried whole sea bass topped with coco mango salad and a side of house spicy sauce.
a specialty. chilean sea bass served on stir-fried morning glory vegetables.
whole sea bass rubbed in fresh turmeric and deep-fried to crunchiness. served with mango salad and fresh garlic.
thailand. jicama, basil and bell pepper thai southern curry.
southern thai dry curry without coconut milk. the curry paste is cooked with your choice of protein until dry. famous for its spiciness!
flavorful, but less spicy yellow curry of southern thailand, with chicken, coconut milk, potatoes, carrots and turmeric.
exotic thai green curry with eggplant, peas, carrots and coconut milk.
spicy red curry made from mature red thai chilies and coconut milk, with bamboo shoots, bell peppers and basil.
special thick and extremely flavorful red curry prepared with coconut milk, kaffir lime leaves, basil and bell peppers.
a delicious mixture of thai red curry with pineapple, chilies and coconut milk.
authentic thai curry dish with fresh tender cuts of protein in moderately spicy massamun curry with potato.
grilled premium tofu. served with peanut sauce and cucumber dip.
premium firm tofu stir-fried with fresh garlic, thai basil and light soy sauce. served on top of steamed vegetables.
* a dry red curry stir-fried with long string beans and tofu. it is a favorite of spicy food loves all over the world.
mixed vegetables sautéed with a special coconut sauce.
this dish combines the nutty flavor of brown rice with the fresh taste of bell peppers, baby peas and other vegetables. loaded with nutrients that can help speed up weight loss and boost your immunity. made with premium brown rice and olive oil.
pan-fried rice noodles with vegetables, scrambled eggs, bean sprouts, green onion and crushed peanuts.
silver noodles pan-fried with green vegetable, onions, black mushrooms, bean sprouts and scrambled eggs.
pan-fried flat rice noodles with chinese broccoli, scrambled eggs and assorted vegetables.
brown rice, bell peppers, baby peas and other vegetables.
your choice of favorites will be bathed in a boiling broth of aromatics including thai basil, lemongrass, garlic and dried red chilies. do not leave the the broth. (just heavenly)!
grilled fresh chilean sea bass served on top of morning glory stir-fried.
deep-fried whole sea bass topped with coco mango salad and a side of house spicy sauce.
pla thawt krueng kaeng. deep-fried whole sea bass topped with dry curry sauce and kaffir lime leaves.
deep-fried whole sea bass with turmeric garlic and a side of house spicy sauce.
deep-fried whole cat fish with turmeric garlic and a side of house spicy sauce.
phat phet pla duk. stir-fry catfish with kaffir lime leaves in chili garlic and red curry paste.
kaeng lueang pla duk. spicy turmeric seasoned curry with catfish and pickled bamboo shoots.
assortment of seafood in a spicy basil soup, chili, garlic and thai herbs. a must try soup that you won`t find anywhere else.
lightly fried scallop sautéed with fresh basil leaves, chili and garlic sauce.
assortment of seafood, shrimp, squid, mussels and scallops sautéed in a blending of special thai spices and basil leaves.
king crab meat and shrimp sautéed in red curry paste with coconut milk and green pea.
spicy soft shell crab with thai basil, garlic and chili sauce.
soft shell crab in special red curry sauce.
the best in town, you won`t find this anywhere else.
grilled tiger prawns topped with special red curry sauce.
grilled tiger prawn sautéed in black pepper and garlic sauce.
grilled tiger prawn sautéed in chili garlic and thai basil sauce.
fresh blue crab and shrimp in a rich coconut milk with thai herbs.
spicy southern curry with crab claw and thai eggplant.
our signature pad thai served with dungeness crab meat, egg, fresh bean sprouts and ground peanuts.
lobster tails topped with special curry sauce.
grilled lobster tails topped with thai basil, garlic and chili sauce.
grilled lobster tail with garlic sauce and crying tiger beef served with coco mango salad. it`s our executive chef gina`s special dish that you won`t find anywhere else.
kob thawt. deep-fried frog legs with turmeric and garlic.
kang kob. the best in town. you won`t find this anywhere else.
deep-fried frog legs stir-fried in thai basil, garlic and chili sauce.
phat phet kob. stir-fry frog legs with kaffir lime leaves in chili garlic and red curry paste.
super spicy phangga jungle curry. crispy pork with tiny green eggplants, green beans and green peppercorns on the stem, slowly cooked in a house spicy curry sauce. pick your spice level.
crispy pork in a house special southern curry sauce. one of a kind. pick your spicy level.
crispy pork stir-fried with thai basil, garlic and chili sauce.
crispy pork stir-fried with string beans and a light shrimp paste.
house special thai-style crispy pork pan-fried with red chili paste. pick your spice level.
tender duck breast in a house special southern curry sauce. pick your spice level.
roasted duck cooked to perfection then seeped in red curry with pineapples and grapes.
tender duck breast stir-fried with thai basil, garlic and chili sauce.
tender duck breast pan-fried with jasmine rice. can be made spicy with thai chili garlic and basil.
kua kling is a southern thai dry curry. lacking the liquid coconut sweet curry, the dry meat is like a sponge that absorbs a high concentration of spice. the meat is injected with curry paste, chilies, garlic and shaved lemongrass before being sprinkled with a handful of thinly sliced kaffir lime leaves and sometimes full peppercorns.
southern thai rice salad. a fragrant rice salad where grated coconut, dry shredded shrimp and a host of herbs are the dominating ingredients. micro-sliced kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass, pennywort and turmeric leaves are among the blend of herbs. the rice salad is mixed together and dressed with a slightly sweet fish sauce.
any combination of food made with sataw, which translates to `stink bean`, is a sure sell-out at any southern restaurant. the bean, which certainly lives up to its name, is both delicious when cooked and extremely healthy.
fish kidney curry. a spicy and thick fish soup, more like a multidimensional stew with layers of complex flavor. the ingredients are grilled fish, fermented shrimp paste, thai eggplant, pumpkin, string beans and bamboo shoots.
thai curry base. it is the bigwig of southern thai comfort. a soup with such potent delicious flavor it`s a culinary wake up call - like a bowl of orange juice set on fire. made with a liquid fish base combined with curry paste and turmeric.
a sour fishy soup that is popular in southern thai cuisine. prepared with fresh salmon, it`s not quite as fiery as gaeng som but it just might be one of the sourest soups that thailand has to offer. along with the delightful sourness, the soup is a fusion of turmeric root, shredded ginger and tamarind juice.
fresh tender cuts of lamb in a moderately spicy southern curry.
authentic thai curry with fresh marinated cuts of lamb in moderately spicy coconut milk with potato.
* thai-style char-grilled and marinated. served with our homemade chili sauce. this dish featured in ``best thing your never eat`` at food network. made famous at our sister`s company, jitlada.
* lightly battered strands of watercress (aka ``morning glory``) mixed with shrimp and perfect dressing of fish sauce, lime and chili,. this dish prepared like nothing you`ve seen before.
* choice of shrimp or fried tofu. shredded raw mango mixed with dried coconut, fresh chili and lime juice.
* jitlada`s style. the new zealand green lip mussels in a fragrant broth of lemongrass, dried chili and basil which made out brother`s restaurant. jitlada, wll known in thai town, hollywood. this dish is featured in ``where to eat this weekend in los angeles: jitlada/good dood``.
* a specialty. stir-fried curry paste with crispy pork belly, green bean, kaffir lime leaf and pork rind.
* a must try! originally from out family`s 30 year-old recipe in pakpanang, nakhon sri thammarat thailand. jicama, basil and bell pepper thai southern curry. aka - curry to die for. served with jasmine rice.
* fresh tender cuts of lamb sautéed with fresh garlic, black pepper and thai herbs.
* traditional thai street food veggie dish also known as red flame ``water morning glory.`` stir-fried with soya bean, garlic, light soy sauce and dry chilies.
* stir-fried chinese broccoli with oyster sauce.
barbecues marinated pork ribs, soft and succulent.
thai style marinated chicken served with sweet and sour sauce.
twice-cooked duck that is light, crispy and sweetly succulent in a dark honey glaze.
coke, diet coke, sprite.
Menu for Emporium Thai Cuisine provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.