Menu for Mandarin Chef
- Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls (2) $2.95
$4.95 - $7.50
Half order, full order.
Pan-browned or steamed-only. Pork or vegetable (spinach, tofu, napa cabbage).
- Soft Wontons In Spicy Peanut Sauce $6.50
- Fried Prawns (6) $6.50
- Fried Wontons (10) $5.00
- Green Onion Pancake $5.95
Cup, medium. quart.
Hot And Sour Soup
$1.95 - $6.50
- Wonton Soup $1.95 - $6.50
- Egg Corn Soup $1.95 - $6.50
Sizzling Rice Soup
$1.95 - $8.50
Clear broth with chicken, scallops, shrimp, and colorful vegetables.
Snow White Seafood Soup
$1.95 - $8.50
Shrimp, scallops, crab meat, egg white, and vegetables.
- Vegetable Delight $6.95
- White Chicken With Spinach $6.95
With vegetables and either pork or white chicken.
With tender sliced beef.
With shrimp, scallops, squid, and fresh vegetables.
Vegetables & Tofu
Brocoli, snow peas, mushrooms, carrots, and baby corn stir-fried in hsezechuan, garlic, or black bean sauce or steamed with chosen sauce on the side. Add $1.00.
- Spinach Or Bok Choi In Garlic Sauce $7.95
- Crispy Eggplant In Tangy Hot Glaze $8.95
- Sauteed String Beans With Almond $8.95
Ma Po Tofu (Szechuan Bean Curd)
Rich and spicy. Add pork or beef $1.00.
Tofu With Shrimp In Oyster Sauce
(Be sure to order rice with this savory dish).
Curried Soft Tofu
With carrots, onions, and mushrooms.
Clay Pot Tofu Stew
(Simmering tofu with fen-si (very thin bean starch noodles) and three kinds of mushrooms.
General Tso's Chicken
Juicy chicken that's crispy outside and served in an exquisite spicy sauce.
Kung Pao Chicken
Diced chicken with chili peppers and peanuts.
- Cashew Chicken With Water Chestnuts $8.50
- Almond Chicken With Bamboo Shoots & Green Peppers $8.50
- Curry Chicken $8.50
Szechuan Garlic Chicken
Loaded with sweet bell peppers, onions, and garlic.
- Chicken With Broccoli Or Snow Peas $8.95
Moo Goo Gai Pian
Sliced chicken breast with mushrooms and snow peas.
- Chicken In Black Bean Sauce With Onion $8.95
- Sesame Chicken $10.50
White Chicken & Vegetables
In garlic, black bean, or szechuan sauce.
- Sweet And Sour Chicken $8.95
- Pineapple Chicken With Cashews And Snow Peas $8.95
- Almond Cranberry Chicken $8.95
- Mongolian Beef $9.50
Fresh ginger sauteed with bamboo shoots & beef.
- Beef With Broccoli Or Snow Peas $9.50
- Sesame Beef $10.95
- Curry Beef $9.50
Beef with tomato wedges, bell peppers, and onions.
Szechuan Garlic Beef
Beef with bell peppers, onions, and garlic.
Sliced tender beef in a spicy black bean sauce with a variety of fresh vegetables.
Slices of roasted pork, green peppers, cabbage, onions, and mushrooms.
- Sweet And Sour Pork $8.50
Shredded pork and bamboo shoots in black bean sauce.
Crispy tender pork tossed in special mandarin sauce.
- Barbecue Pork With Broccoli $8.50
Vegetables With Prawns Or Scallops
Served in a gently flavored garlic sauce.
Kung Pao Shrimp Or Scallops
With mushrooms, chili peppers, diced bamboo, and peanuts.
- Prawns In Lobster Sauce $10.95
- Sweet And Sour Prawns $10.95
- Cashew Shrimp With Water Chestnuts $10.95
Crystal Prawns With Mushrooms
In a delicate, light sauce.
Prawns With Black Bean Sauce
With onions and mushrooms in a spicy sauce.
- Prawns With Broccoli Or Snow Peas $10.95
Sliced Cod In Sauce
Your choice of black bean, szechuan, or hot and sweet sauce.
Hearty combination of prawns, scallops, shrimp balls, baby corn, mushrooms, and water chestnuts.
Mu Shu Dishes
Mu shu is a recipie of cabbage, scallions, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, and eggs sauteed together. it is served with hoisin sauce and four homemade pancakes. (Extra hoisin sauce or pancakes are $0.50 each).
- Mu Shu With Vegetables $8.95
- Mu Shu With Pressed Tofu $8.95
- Mu Shu With Chicken $8.95
Mu Shu With Pork
(The classic mu shu!)
- Mu Shu With Shrimp $9.50
Soft Noodle Chow Mein
Any of the chow mein dishes can be made with homemade noodles rolled and cut to order for $1.50 extra.
With your choice of pork, beef, chicken or vegetables.
- Shrimp Chow Mein $7.95
House Chow Mein
With shrimp, chicken, beef, and vegetables.
- Seafood Chow Mein $9.50
Singapore Chow Mi Fun
(Rice noodles). With your choice of vegetables, chicken, or beef in curry sauce.
- Singapore Chow Mi Fun With Shrimp $8.25
Plain Homemade Noodles
(Stir-fried or boiled only).
With your choice of pork, beef, chicken, barbecue pork or vegetables.
- Shrimp Fried Rice $7.95
House Fried Rice
With shrimp, beef, chicken, and vegetables.
Mandarin Fried Rice
Shrimp, eggs, and scallions in a lightly-fried white rice.
$0.80 - $3.00
Cup, medium, quart.
- Brown Rice $0.90 - $3.50
Extra buns, each $0.50.
Jiao-Zi (Boiled Dumplings)
$7.95 - $11.95
Juicy meat or vegetable filled dumplings boiled and served with flavorable dipping sauce. A homestyle favorite! 15 pieces, 26 pieces.
- Salt And Pepper Prawns $11.95
Shrimp, scallops, shrimp balls, and white chicken stir-fried with an assortment of fresh vegetables and black mushrooms.
- Mongolian Chicken $8.95
- Hot And Spicy Chicken Wings $8.95
Crispy Fried Chicken With Special Sauce
Crispy Smoke Duck
(Half, bone-in). Served with savory hoisin sauce and four steamed buns.
Land And Sea Stew
(Two quarts). This homestyle broth overflows with delicious meat, vegetables, tofu seafood, and fen-si noodles.
Served 11:00am - 4:00pm. Each entree includes: hot and sour soup, egg corn soup, or wonton soup fried rice, white rice or brown rice, spring roll. Note: take-out does not come with soup. Entree choices.
- Vegetable Chow Mein $6.25
Chicken Chow Mein
Homemade noodles $0.50 extra.
- Sweet And Sour Pork Or Chicken $6.25
- Twice-Cooked Pork $6.25
With garlic or szechuan sauce.
- Mongolian Beef Or Chicken $6.75
- Stir-Fried Almond Chicken $6.75
- Cashew Chicken $6.75
- Kung Pao Chicken $6.75
- Broccoli Beef Or Chicken $6.75
- Curry Beef Or Chicken $6.75
- Szechuan Garlic Beef Or Chicken $6.75
- Vegetables With Chicken Breast Or Fried Tofu $6.75
- Beef With Snow Peas $6.75
- Prawns With Broccoli In Garlic Sauce $7.25
- Cashew Shrimp $7.25
- Sweet And Sour Prawns $7.25
- Kung Pao Shrimp Or Scallops $7.25
House Of Chow Mein
- General Tso's Chicken $7.25
- Pepsi, Diet-Pepsi, Sprite $1.00
- Ice Tea $1.00
- Milk $1.00
- Crystal Geyser Juice Squeeze $1.89
- Thomas Kemper Root Beer $1.89
Menu for Mandarin Chef provided by Allmenus.com
Ratings and Reviews for Mandarin Chef
Nov 06 2015
A. B. via Yelp
Lang! Andy needs the Mongolian Chicken Recipe!!!!! We can't believe you're closed! No!!!!!read more
Aug 01 2015
Masil M. via Yelp
Sad that this place is closing down. Thanks gentrification. I'm sure the chain Panda Express and Panera Bread combo that takes over will be just super...read more
Jul 24 2015
Nile W. via Yelp
The food was okay... My dish and everyone else's dishes were a lot spicer than expected. I ordered twice cooked pork with spicy level 3 out of 5 and it...read more