- American (New)
Menu for Melting Pot
The award-winning cheeses in our fondue are melted to order and served with artisan breads, seasonal fruits and veggies for dipping. Choose one cheese per cooktop. Gluten-free bread available upon request. All prices are per person
Mild, Comforting; Featured Cheeses: Aged cheddar, Emmenthaler; Melted with: Lager beer, garlic, spices with Redbridge® beer (Gluten Free)
Loaded Baked Potato Cheddar
Comforting, Savory; Featured Cheeses: Aged cheddar, Emmenthaler; Melted with: Vegetable broth, our Green Goddess, Garlic & Wine seasoning, potatoes, bacon, scallions.
Robust, Aromatic; Featured Cheeses: Butterkäse, Fontina, Gorgonzola; Melted with: White wine, sherry, shallots, scallionss.
Spinach & Artichoke
Classic, Savory; Featured Cheeses: Butterkäse, Fontina; Melted with: Fresh spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic.
Craft your Own Wisconsin Cheddar
With one of our local brews below. We'll leave the rest behind for the table. Must be 21 or older. Plus additional: St. Arnold, Amber $3.95; No Label, "1st Street," Blonde $3.95; Karbach, "Hopadillo," IPA $3.95.
Bacon & Jalapeño
Smoky, Spicy; Featured Cheeses: Gruyère, Raclette, Fontina; Melted with: White wine, bacon, jalapeños, shallots, garlic.
Rich, Sweet-yet-earthy; Featured Cheeses: Gruyere, Raclette, Fontina; Melted with: White wine, garlic, fresh nutmeg.
Complement your cheese fondue with our selection of hand-cut premium cured meats.
Each of our delicious salads is made to order with fresh greens and toppings. Enjoy yours with one of our signature dressings.
The Melting Pot House Salad*
Romaine & iceburg, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, croutons and sliced egg with choice of house-made dressings: sweet & tangy or peppercorn ranch. Without croutons (Gluten Free).
Crisp romaine, shredded Parmesan cheese, croutons and Parmesan-dusted pine nuts, tossed with Caesar dressing. Without croutons (Gluten Free).
Mixed greens, fresh mozzarella, strawberries, tomatoes, honey-roasted almonds and white balsamic glaze.
Mixed greens, tomatoes, candied pecans and Gorgonzola cheese with raspberry walnut vinaigrette.
Entrées: 4-Course Experience
Our main course features premium ingredients such as hormone and antibiotic-free chicken, Certified Black Angus Beef® and all-natural pork tenderloin. The 4-Course Experience is the ultimate way to fondue and includes four courses: cheese, salad, an entrée below and chocolate dessert. Prices below include all four courses. We'd be happy to prepare any of our entrées gluten-free-just ask! Add a cold water lobster tail to any entrée.
Certified Angus Beef® sirloin, Memphis-style dry rub pork, Pacific white shrimp, Herb-crusted chicken breast, Teriyaki-marinated sirloin. Gluten Free: request substitute for teriyaki sirloin and herb chicken.
Cajun-seasoned filet mignon, Cajun-seasoned chicken breast, Cajun-seasoned Pacific white shrimp, Smoky andouille sausage.
Premium filet mignon, Cold water lobster tail, All-natural chicken breast, Pacific white shrimp, Wild mushroom sacchetti. Gluten Free: request substitute for sacchetti.
Surf & Turf
Cold water lobster tail, Premium filet mignon, Wild mushroom sacchetti. Gluten Free: request substitute for sacchetti.
Good Earth Vegetarian
Edamame or onion rings, Artichoke hearts, Baby Portobello mushrooms, Fresh asparagus, Marinated tofu, Featured pasta, Wild mushroom sacchetti. Gluten Free: request substitute for tofu, pasta and sacchetti.
Land & Sea*
Premium filet mignon, Herb-crusted chicken breast, Pacific white shrimp. Gluten Free: request substitute for herb chicken.
Premium filet mignon, Teriyaki-marinated sirloin, Certified Angus Beef® sirloin. Gluten Free: request substitute for teriyaki sirloin.
Cold water lobster tail, Honey orange duck breast, Wild mushroom sacchetti, Coconut curry shrimp, Jalapeño filet mignon.
Teriyaki-marinated sirloin, Honey orange duck breast, Pacific white shrimp, Chicken & vegetable potstickers.
Entrées: Create Your Own
Our main course features premium ingredients such as hormone and antibiotic-free chicken, Certified Black Angus Beef® and all-natural pork tenderloin. See individual pricing below or create your own combination of three individual items. Make it a 4-course Create Your Own with your choice of cheese fondue, salad and chocolate fondue $42.95.
- Premium Filet Mignon $24.95
- Jalapeño Filet Mignon $24.95
- Pacific White Shrimp $18.95
- Coconut Curry Shrimp $18.95
- Honey Orange Duck Breast $18.95
- Memphis-Style Dry Rub Pork* $20.95
- Wild Mushroom Sacchetti $13.95
- Teriyaki-Marinated Sirloin* $21.95
- Certified Angus Beef® Sirloin $23.95
- Sesame-Crusted Ahi Tuna $21.95
- Atlantic Salmon Filet $16.95
- All-Natural Breast of Chicken $16.95
- Smoky Andouille Sausage $16.95
- Chicken & Vegetable Potstickers $15.95
- Featured Pasta $16.95
Prepare your entrées with any of our cooking styles. Choose one style per cooktop. Priced per pot.
Seasoned Court Bouillon
Light, Versatile; Fresh, seasoned vegetable broth. Complimentary.
Coq Au Vin*
Classic, Elegant; The classic French tradition of Burgundy wine infused with fresh herbs, spices and mushrooms.
Bold, Flavorful; Caribbean-inspired bouillon bursting with flavors of fresh garlic and citrus.
Traditional, Hearty; The traditional European style with canola oil, and served with a side of tempura sesame batter. Without batter (Gluten Free).
- Luccio, Moscato D'asti, Piedmont, Italy $8.00 - $32.00
- Banfi, Brachetto d'Acqui, "Rosa Regale", Piedmont, Italy $13.00 - $49.00
- Coppola, Blanc de Blancs, "Sofia", Monterey County, California $10.00 - $38.00
- Avissi, Prosecco, Veneto, Italy $36.00
- Michelle, Brut, Columbia Valley, Washington $34.00
- Veuve Clicquot, Brut, "Yellow Label", Champagne, France $49.00
- Veuve Clicquot, Brut, "Yellow Label", Champagne, France $89.00
Sweet White / Blush
- Domino, Moscato, California $7.00 - $28.00
- Beringer, White Zinfandel, California $6.00 - $24.00
- Schmitt Söhne, Riesling, Spätlese, "P. M.", Mosel, Germany $9.00 - $36.00
- Pacific Rim, Riesling, Columbia Valley, Washington $7.00 - $28.00
- Conundrum, California $39.00
- Ste. Michelle & Dr. Loosen, Riesling, "Eroica", Columbia Valley, Washington $49.00
- Trimbach, Gewürztraminer, Alsace, France $47.00
- Duboeuf, Pouilly-Fuissé, "Flower Label", Burgundy, France $54.00
- St. Jean, Chardonnay, "Bijou", California $8.00 - $32.00
- KJ, Chardonnay, "Vintner's Reserve", California $9.00 - $36.00
- DarkHorse, Chardonnay, California $7.00 - $28.00
- Cakebread, Chardonnay, Napa Valley, California $49.00
- Cakebread, Chardonnay, Napa Valley, California $79.00
- Maso Canali, Pinot Grigio, Trentino, Italy $10.00 - $40.00
- Mezzacorona, Pinot Grigio, Vigneti Delle Dolomiti, Trentino, Italy $7.00 - $28.00
- Starborough, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand $8.00 - $32.00
- Hanna, Sauvignon Blanc, Russian River Valley, California $49.00
- 10 Span, Pinot Gris, Monterey County, California $36.00
- Joel Gott, Cabernet, "815", California $10.00 - $40.00
- 14 Hands, Cabernet, Columbia Valley, Washington $7.00 - $28.00
- J. Lohr, Cabernet, "Seven Oaks", Paso Robles, California $9.00 - $36.00
- Beringer, Cabernet, Napa Valley, California $43.00
- Atlas Peak, Cabernet, Napa Valley, California $59.00
- Stags' Leap, Cabernet, Napa Valley, California $89.00
- Louis Martini, Cabernet, Alexander Valley, California $49.00
Pinot Noir / Merlot
- Belle Ambiance, Pinot Noir, California $6.00 - $24.00
- A to Z, Pinot Noir, Oregon $44.00
- Meiomi, Pinot Noir, California $10.00 - $40.00
- Greystone, Merlot, California $8.00 - $32.00
- Coppola, Merlot, "Diamond Collection", California $9.00 - $36.00
- Decoy by Duckhorn, Merlot, Sonoma County, California $49.00
- Dreaming Tree, Red, "Crush", North Coast, California $8.00 - $32.00
- Banfi, Chianti, Tuscany, Italy $32.00
- Coppola, Claret, "Diamond Collection", California $44.00
- Greysac, Médoc, Bordeaux, France $51.00
- Marqués De Cáceres, Rioja, Reserva, Spain $54.00
- Zen of Zin, Zinfandel, California $28.00
- Portillo, Malbec, Alto Valle De Uco, Mendoza, Argentina $7.00 - $28.00
- HandCraft, Petite Sirah, California $32.00
- Hahn, Meritage, Central Coast, California $39.00
- Rombauer, Zinfandel, California $34.00
- Rombauer, Zinfandel, California $59.00
- Stags' Leap, Petite Sirah, Napa Valley, California $69.00
4 - Course Flights A
- Cheese | Chateau St. Jean, Chardonnay, "Bijou", CA
- Salad | Pacific Rim, Riesling, WA
- Entrée | Belle Ambiance Family Vineyards, Pinot Noir, CA
- Chocolate | Greystone Cellars, Merlot, CA
4 - Course Flights B
- Cheese | Meiomi, Pinot Noir, CA
- Salad | Starborough, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, NZL
- Entrée | Portillo, Malbec, Uco, Mendoza, ARG
- Chocolate | Luccio, Moscato d'Asti, Piedmont, ITA
Love at first sip! Malibu Rum, peach schnapps, cranberry juice & fresh strawberries.
Freshly Picked Margarita
Our fresh citrus margarita with Avion Silver Tequila, Solerno Blood Orange and Cointreau Orange Liqueurs, shaken with Monin Agave Nectar and topped with fresh lime, lemon, orange and grapefruit juices.
The Melting Pot Mule
An elevated version of the classic mule with Stolichnaya Vodka and Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, muddled with fresh mint then shaken with lime and topped with ginger beer.
Lemon Berry Mojito*
We shake up the classic mojito with Bacardi Limon & wildberry purée for a light & tasty blend of berries & citrus.
Yin & Yang Martini
Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur & Stoli Vanil Vodka blended with ice cream then topped with chocolate shavings.
Jameson Irish Whiskey, white peach syrup, raspberries, fresh lemon and a dash of Sprite.
Deep South Tea
Absolut Citron Vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum, sweet & sour & fresh lemon juice. Topped with a splash of Sprite & a floater of Deep Eddy Cranberry Vodka.
White Peach Cosmo
New Amsterdam Peach Vodka, Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, white cranberry juice and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
M.P.'s Grand Sangria
Our perfect blend of 14 Hands Cabernet, Skyy Blood Orange Vodka, Cointreau, and a blend of fresh juices with a hint of cinnamon.
Our white sangria is a blend of Malibu Coconut Rum, Chambord Raspberry Liqueur, Luccio Sparkling Moscato and muddled strawberries. Topped with a spritz of orange and lemon juice.
Blackberry Sage Lemonade with Bacardi
A uniquely delicious blend of lemonade, blackberry, sage and a shot of Bacardi Limon!
Caramel Apple Martini
Vodka, apple and butter schnapps served in a caramel-laced glass.
Stoli Vanil Vodka and white crème de cacao sealed with a Hershey's Kiss.
SKYY Citrus Vodka, PAMA Liqueur, cranberry juice, pomegranate and lime.
Strawberry Basil Lemonade
Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka, fresh muddled basil and strawberries topped with lemonade.
The Long Island classic made Texas style with Sauza Tequila.
Bacardi 151, Myers's Dark, Captain Morgan Spiced and Malibu rums, banana liqueur and orange and pineapple juices with a dash of grenadine.
- Ace, Perry, Hard Cider (Sebastopol, CA) $3.95
- Breckenridge, Vanilla, Porter (Denver, CO) $5.25
- Karbach, Hopadillo, IPA (Houston, TX) $3.95
- New Belgium, Fat Tire, Amber (Fort Collins, CO) $3.95
- No Label, 1st Street, Ale (Katy, TX) $3.95
- No Label, Ridgeback, Amber (Katy, TX) $3.95
- No Label, El Hefe, Hefeweizen (Katy, TX) $3.95
- Rogue, Chocolate, Stout (Newport, OR), 750ml $9.95
- Saint Arnold, Amber (Houston, TX) $3.95
- Saint Arnold, Seasonal (Houston, TX) $3.95
- Sam Adams, Boston, Lager (USA) $3.95
- Shiner, Bock (Shiner, TX) $3.95
- Bud $3.95
- Bud, Light $3.95
- Coors, Light $3.95
- Corona, Extra $4.25
- Dos Equis, Lager $4.25
- Heineken $4.25
- Michelob, Ultra $3.95
- Miller, Lite $3.95
- Stella Artois, Lager $4.25
- Wells, Banana Bread Beer, Ale 16.9oz $9.25
Our melted chocolate fondue is served with fresh strawberries, blondies, bananas, pineapple, marshmallow treats, pound cake and brownies. Gluten-free dipper plate available upon request. Sweet Additions: Complement any of our decadent chocolate fondues with a slice of seasonal cheesecake, cream puffs, rolled gaufrettes and fresh berries! $4.95 per plate.
Sweet, Nutty; Featured Chocolate: Milk; Melted with: Crunchy peanut butter.
Buttery, Flambéed; Featured Chocolate: White; Melted with: Bananas, dulce de leche, cinnamon.
Spicy Mexican Dark Chocolate
Bold, Flavorful; Featured Chocolate: Dark; Melted with: Cayenne, cinnamon.
Nostalgic, Flambéed; Featured Chocolate: Milk; Melted with: Marshmallow cream, topped with bits of graham crackers. Without graham cracker bits (Gluten Free).
Create your Own
Unique, Delightful; Featured Chocolate: Milk, dark or white; Melted with: Disaronno®, Baileys®, Cointreau®, Grand Marnier®, Chambord® or Tuaca®.
Buttery, Flambéed; Featured Chocolate: Milk; Melted with: Caramel, candied pecans.
Cookies 'N Cream Marshmallow Dream
Classic, Flambéed; Featured Chocolate: Dark; Melted with: Marshmallow crème, Oreo® cookie crumbles.
Classic, Smooth; Featured Chocolate: Milk, dark or white.
Yin & Yang
Balanced, Tempting; Featured Chocolate: Dark, white.
Coffee & After-Dinner Drink Specialties
Enjoy our gourmet coffee combined with a variety of cordials and liqueurs creating many of your after-dinner drink favorites.
Carrot Cake Martini
Have a slice in a glass. Goldschläger, butterscotch schnapps and Baileys.
For the coffee lover! Stoli Vanil Vodka, Frangelico, white crème de cacao with a single shot of espresso.
Green crème de menthe and white crème de cacao blended into ice cream.
Nuts & Berries
Chambord Raspberry Liqueur, Frangelico Hazelnut Liqueur, white crème de cacao and cream, served over ice.
Melting Pot White Russian
Stoli Vanil, Kahlúa with a splash of half-and-half.
Kahlúa, Baileys, Grand Marnier, Buttershots and coffee topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
A "FAB"ulous blend of Frangelico, Amaretto and Baileys in coffee finished with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Siberian Warm Up
Russia's favorite! Stoli Vodka, Kahlúa, Baileys Irish Cream and coffee.
Traditional Gourmet Coffee Blends
Also enjoy our more traditional gourmet coffee blends.
- Café Caramel $4.95
- Café Mocha $4.95
- Cappuccino $3.95
- Coffee / Decaffeinated Coffee $3.25
- Espresso $3.25
- Hot Chocolate $3.95
Dessert Wine And Port Wine
- Banfi, Brachetto d'Acqui, "Rosa Regale", Italy $13.00 - $49.00
- Francis Coppola, Blanc de Blancs, "Sofia", Monterey, CA $11.00 - $42.00
- Robert Mondavi, Moscato, "Moscato d'Oro", Napa, CA, 375ml $9.00 - $45.00
- Beringer, "Red Moscato", CA $9.00 - $24.00
- Inniskillin, Vidal, Ice Wine, Niagara, Canada, 375ml $16.00 - $89.00
- Graham's, Port, Porto, "Six Grapes", Portugal, 375ml $6.00 - $30.00
- Sandeman, Tawny, Porto, "20 year old", Portugal $12.00 - $98.00
These fine cordials can be enjoyed on the rocks or straight up.
- B&B $8.95
- Caravella Limoncello $7.95
- Chambord $8.95
- Frangelico $8.95
- Grand Marnier $8.95
- Grand Marnier 100 $24.95
- Grand Marnier 150 $34.95
- Kahlúa $7.95
- Sambuca Romana $7.95
- Tuaca $7.95
We are proud to offer a wide selection of fine scotches and cognacs. Choose from the list below or ask your server for additional varieties and flights.
- Glenfiddich 12 Year $9.25
- Glenlivet 12 Year $12.75
- Glenlivet 18 Year $17.95
- Chivas Regal® Scotch $9.75
- Glenmorangie 10 Year $11.95
- Laphroaig 10 Year $12.25
Cognac / Brandy
We are proud to offer a wide selection of fine scotches and cognacs. Choose from the list below or ask your server for additional varieties and flights.
- Courvoisier VS $8.95
- Courvoisier VSOP $11.95
- Hennessy VS $9.25
- Hennessy XO $25.50
- Rémy Martin VSOP $12.75
- Rémy Martin XO $22.50
Fun-Due for the Kids
Enjoy any one of the individual entrées below or in a combination of 3: Chicken, Teriyaki Sirloin, Shrimp, Salmon, Spinach Artichoke Ravioli.
Very Berry Lemonade
A blast of strawberry and wildberry purees combine to create a sweet and refreshing lemonade.
Coop's Cherry Luau
A tropical treat of orange juice, mango syrup and grenadine that form a playful punch with a party of cherries on top.
Shaken not stirred, We shake up milk, chocolate syrup and vanilla ice cream to create a frothy glass of goodness.
Other menus for Melting Pot
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for Melting Pot
Apr 08 2016
Mackenzie J. via Yelp
I came here with my husband last year for a date night, ordered the 4 course meal thing, had a great waiter and a almost magical evening. I came back a few...read more
Aug 07 2016
Thad B. via Yelp
After my first time coming to this spot: I get it... I just. dont. get. IT. Concept: This is probably where I see the biggest flaws for this place. I came...read more
Jun 22 2016
Rajoshi B. via Yelp
Seriously I cannot believe this place has 4 stars. It was extremely ordinary. Appetizer: MEH! pieces of fruit/veges with quite ordinary melted cheddar...read more