- Eclectic & International
Menu for Melting Pot
The award-winning cheeses in our fondue are melted to order and served with artisan breads, seasonal fruits and veggies for dipping. Choose one cheese per cooktop. Gluten-free bread available upon request. All prices are per person. Artisanal Dippers (Gluten Free) - Complement your cheese fondue with our selection of hand-cut premium cured meats $4.95 per plate.
Mild, Comforting; Featured Cheeses: Aged cheddar, Emmenthaler; Melted with: Lager beer, garlic, spices. With Redbridge® beer (Gluten Free).
Craft Your Own Wisconsin Cheddar
With one of our local brews below. We'll leave the rest behind for the table. (Must be 21 or older). Plus additional: Victory, Belgian Tripel Ale ($5.25); Dogfish Head "60 Minute" IPA ($4.95); Lancaster "Milk Stout" ($4.95).
Top Shelf Fiesta
Bold, Zesty; Featured Cheeses: Aged cheddar, Emmenthaler; Melted with: Corona®, 1800® Reposado, cilantro, house-made salsa, lime, jalapeño; with Redbridge® beer (Gluten Free).
Bacon & Brie
Rich, Smooth; Featured Cheeses: Baby Brie, Gruyère, Raclette, Fontina; Melted with: White wine, bacon, lemon, scallions.
Buffalo Wisconsin Trio
Rich, Zesty; Featured Cheeses: Butterkäse, Fontina, Gorgonzola; Melted with: White wine, sherry, shallots, Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce.
Rich, Sweet-Yet-Earthy; Featured Cheeses: Gruyere, Raclette, Fontina; Melted with: White wine, garlic, fresh nutmeg.
Spinach & Artichoke
Classic, Savory; Featured Cheeses: Butterkäse, Fontina; Melted with: Fresh spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic.
Each of our delicious salads is made to order with fresh greens and toppings. Enjoy yours with one of our signature dressings.
The Melting Pot House Salad*
Romaine & iceburg, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, croutons and sliced egg with choice of house-made dressings: sweet & tangy or peppercorn ranch. Without croutons (Gluten Free).
Baby spinach, golden raisins, Gorgonzola, strawberries, honey-roasted almonds and strawberry vinaigrette.
Crisp romaine, shredded Parmesan cheese, croutons and Parmesan-dusted pine nuts, tossed with Caesar dressing. Without croutons (Gluten Free).
Mixed greens, tomatoes, candied pecans and Gorgonzola cheese with raspberry walnut vinaigrette.
Entrees: 4-Course Experience
Our main course features premium ingredients such as hormone and antibiotic-free chicken, Certified Black Angus Beef® and all-natural pork tenderloin. The 4-Course Experience is the ultimate way to fondue and includes four courses: cheese, salad, an entrée below and chocolate dessert. Prices below include all four courses. We'd be happy to prepare any of our entrées gluten-free-just ask! Add a cold water lobster tail to any entrée for just $11.95.
Certified Angus Beef® sirloin, Memphis-style dry rub pork, Pacific white shrimp, Herb-crusted chicken breast, Teriyaki-marinated sirloin. Gluten Free: request substitute for teriyaki sirloin and herb chicken.
Land & Sea*
Premium filet mignon, Herb-crusted chicken breast, Pacific white shrimp. Gluten Free: request substitute for herb chicken.
Cajun-seasoned filet mignon, Cajun-seasoned chicken breast, Cajun-seasoned Pacific white shrimp, Smoky andouille sausage.
Premium filet mignon, Teriyaki-marinated sirloin, Certified Angus Beef® sirloin. Gluten Free: request substitute for teriyaki sirloin.
Premium filet mignon, Cold water lobster tail, All-natural chicken breast, Pacific white shrimp, Wild mushroom sacchetti. Gluten Free: request substitute for sacchetti.
Cold water lobster tail, Honey orange duck breast, Wild mushroom sacchetti, Jalapeño filet mignon, Kiwi lime shrimp.
Surf & Turf
Cold water lobster tail, Premium filet mignon, Wild mushroom sacchetti. Gluten Free: request substitute for sacchetti.
Teriyaki-marinated sirloin, Honey orange duck breast, Pacific white shrimp, Chicken & vegetable potstickers.
Good Earth Vegetarian
Edamame or onion rings, Artichoke hearts, Baby Portobello mushrooms, Fresh asparagus, Marinated tofu, Featured pasta, Wild mushroom sacchetti. Gluten Free: request substitute for tofu, pasta and sacchetti.
Entrees: Create Your Own
Our main course features premium ingredients such as hormone and antibiotic-free chicken, Certified Black Angus Beef® and all-natural pork tenderloin. Create your own combination of three individual items for $26.95. Make It a 4-Course - Make it a 4-course Create Your Own with your choice of cheese fondue, salad and chocolate fondue $42.95.
- Teriyaki-Marinated Sirloin* $26.95
- Premium Filet Mignon $29.75
- Certified Angus Beef® Sirloin $29.25
- Jalapeño Filet Mignon $29.95
- Sesame-Crusted Ahi Tuna $28.50
- Pacific White Shrimp $24.35
- Atlantic Salmon Filet $28.50
- Kiwi Lime Shrimp $24.50
- All-Natural Breast of Chicken $22.25
- Honey Orange Duck Breast $28.50
- Smoky Andouille Sausage $19.95
- Memphis-Style Dry Rub Pork* $26.95
- Chicken & Vegetable Potstickers $21.25
- Wild Mushroom Sacchetti $19.95
- Featured Pasta $21.25
Prepare your entrées with any of our cooking styles. Choose one style per cooktop. Priced per pot.
Seasoned Court Bouillon
Light, Versatile; Fresh, seasoned vegetable broth.
Bold, Flavorful; Caribbean-inspired bouillon bursting with flavors of fresh garlic and citrus.
Coq Au Vin*
Classic, Elegant; The classic French tradition of Burgundy wine infused with fresh herbs, spices and mushrooms.
Traditional, Hearty; The traditional European style with canola oil, and served with a side of tempura sesame batter. Without batter (Gluten Free).
- Luccio, Moscato d'Asti, Piedmont, Italy $7.00 - $29.00
- Banfi, Brachetto d'Acqui, "Rosa Regale", Piedmont, Italy $60.00
- Avissi, Prosecco, Veneto, Italy $31.00
- Michelle, Brut, Columbia Valley, Washington $39.00
Sweet White / Blush
- Domino, Moscato, California $36.00
- Beringer, White Zinfandel, California $6.00 - $26.00
- New Age, White, San Rafael, Mendoza, Argentina $7.00 - $31.00
- Schmitt Söhne, Riesling, Spätlese, "P. M.", Mosel, Germany $9.00 - $37.00
- Pacific Rim, Riesling, Columbia Valley, Washington $9.00 - $37.00
- J.L. Wolf, Gewürztraminer, "Villa Wolf", Pfalz, Germany $42.00
- Kim Crawford, Chardonnay, Unoaked, East Coast, New Zealand $46.00
- St. Jean, Chardonnay, "Bijou", California $8.00 - $33.00
- KJ, Chardonnay, "Vintner's Reserve", California $9.00 - $36.00
- DarkHorse, Chardonnay, California $6.00 - $26.00
- Maso Canali, Pinot Grigio, Trentino, Italy $11.00 - $42.00
- Mezzacorona, Pinot Grigio, Vigneti delle Dolomiti, Trentino, Italy $7.00 - $31.00
- Starborough, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand $10.00 - $41.00
- Matua, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand $11.00 - $42.00
- Hanna, Sauvignon Blanc, Russian River Valley, California $49.00
- 10 Span, Pinot Gris, Monterey County, California $37.00
- Trimbach, Pinot Blanc, Alsace, France $47.00
- Martín Códax, Albariño, Rías Baixas, Galicia, Spain $11.00 - $42.00
- Mondavi Private Selection, Cabernet, Central Coast, California $8.00 - $33.00
- Caliterra, Cabernet, Reserva, Colchagua Valley, Central Valley, Chile $35.00
- Joel Gott, Cabernet, "815", California $13.00 - $49.00
- 14 Hands, Cabernet, Columbia Valley, Washington $8.00 - $33.00
- J. Lohr, Cabernet, "Seven Oaks", Paso Robles, California $12.00 - $47.00
Pinot Noir / Merlot
- Belle Ambiance, Pinot Noir, California $8.00 - $33.00
- Meiomi, Pinot Noir, California $14.00 - $50.00
- Greystone, Merlot, California $8.00 - $33.00
- Guenoc, Merlot, California $7.00 - $31.00
- Joleté, Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Oregon $59.00
- Decoy by Duckhorn, Merlot, Sonoma County, California $57.00
- Rex Goliath, Red Moscato, "Free Range", Argentina $6.00 - $26.00
- Dreaming Tree, Red, "Crush", North Coast, California $13.00 - $49.00
- Louis Jadot, Beaujolais-Villages, Beaujolais, France $41.00
- Banfi, Chianti, Tuscany, Italy $39.00
- Ménage à Trois, Red, California $9.00 - $36.00
- De Bortoli, Shiraz, "DB", South Eastern Australia $8.00 - $33.00
- Leda, Castilla y León, "Más de Leda", Castilla Y León, Spain $41.00
- Colle dei Venti, Dolcetto d'Alba, Piedmont, Italy $44.00
- Campo Viejo, Tempranillo, Reserva, Rioja, Spain $45.00
- d'Arenberg, Shiraz, "Stump Jump", McLaren Vale, South Australia $38.00
- Coppola, Claret, "Diamond Collection" California $50.00
- Zen of Zin, Zinfandel, California $11.00 - $44.00
- Portillo, Malbec, Alto Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina $7.00 - $31.00
- HandCraft, Petite Sirah, California $43.00
- Lock & Key, Meritage, North Coast, California $37.00
- Valentín Bianchi, Malbec, "Elsa", Mendoza, Argentina $42.00
- Lafite, Pauillac, "Réserve Spéciale", Bordeaux, France $48.00
4 - Course Flights A
- Cheese | Chateau St. Jean, Chardonnay, "Bijou", CA
- Salad | Pacific Rim, Riesling, WA
- Entrée | Belle Ambiance Family Vineyards, Pinot Noir, CA
- Chocolate | Greystone Cellars, Merlot, CA
4 - Course Flights B
- Cheese | Starborough, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, NZL
- Salad | New Age, White, San Rafael, Mendoza, ARG
- Entrée | Robert Mondavi Private Selection, Cabernet Sauvignon, Central Coast, CA
- Chocolate | Luccio, Moscato d'Asti, Piedmont, ITA
Love at first sip! Malibu Rum, peach schnapps, cranberry juice & fresh strawberries.
Freshly Picked Margarita
Our fresh citrus margarita with Avion Silver Tequila, Solerno Blood Orange and Cointreau Orange Liqueurs, shaken with Monin Agave Nectar and topped with fresh lime, lemon, orange and grapefruit juices.
The Melting Pot Mule
An elevated version of the classic mule with Stolichnaya Vodka and Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, muddled with fresh mint then shaken with lime and topped with ginger beer.
Lemon Berry Mojito*
We shake up the classic mojito with Bacardi Limon & wildberry purée for a light & tasty blend of berries & citrus.
Yin & Yang Martini
Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur & Stoli Vanil Vodka blended with ice cream then topped with chocolate shavings.
Jameson Irish Whiskey, white peach syrup, raspberries, fresh lemon and a dash of Sprite.
Deep South Tea
Absolut Citron Vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum, sweet & sour & fresh lemon juice. Topped with a splash of Sprite & a floater of Deep Eddy Cranberry Vodka.
White Peach Cosmo
New Amsterdam Peach Vodka, Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, white cranberry juice and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
M.P.'s Grand Sangria
Our perfect blend of 14 Hands Cabernet, Skyy Blood Orange Vodka, Cointreau, and a blend of fresh juices with a hint of cinnamon.
Our white sangria is a blend of Malibu Coconut Rum, Chambord Raspberry Liqueur, Luccio Sparkling Moscato and muddled strawberries. Topped with a spritz of orange and lemon juice.
A blend of Absolut Vodka, Malibu Rum, amaretto, cranberry and pineapple juices.
Asian Pear Martini
Absolut Pears Vodka, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, simple syrup and a splash of sparkling wine.
A perfect martini blended with Godiva Liqueur, Baileys Irish Cream, Kahlúa, blackberry syrup and cream in a chocolate-laced glass.
Hendrick's Cucumber Martini
The perfect medley of Hendrick's Gin, fresh lime, Monin Cucumber and a hint of mint.
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, blackberries, sweet and sour mix and cranberry juice topped with Sprite.
Pomegranate Moscato Sparkler
Pomegranate vodka and pomegranate juice topped with Luccio Moscato d'Asti.
Strawberry Blonde Martini
All-natural Smirno¨ Strawberry Vodka, sparkling wine and pineapple juice with strawberry puree. Blondes really do have more fun!
Ask Your Server. Draft.
- Angry Orchard, Crisp Apple, Hard Cider (Cincinnati, OH) $4.95
- Dogfish Head, 60 Minute, IPA (Milton, DE) $4.95
Goose Island, IPA (USA)
- Lagunitas, Little Sumpin', Ale (Petaluma, CA) $4.95
- Sam Adams, Boston, Lager (USA) $4.75
- Sierra Nevada, Pale Ale (Chico, CA) $4.75
Tröegs, Dream Weaver, Hefeweizen (Hershey, PA)
Victory, Headwaters, Pale Ale (Downingtown, PA)
- Victory, Golden Monkey, Tripel (Downingtown, PA) $5.25
- Bud, Light $4.50
Chimay, Red, Ale
- Corona, Extra $4.95
- Guinness, Draught, Stout $6.50
- Heineken $5.50
- Kaliber, N/A $5.50
- Lindemans, Framboise, Lambic $9.75
- Miller, Lite $4.50
- Newcastle, Brown Ale $5.50
Our melted chocolate fondue is served with fresh strawberries, blondies, bananas, pineapple, marshmallow treats, pound cake and brownies. Gluten-free dipper plate available upon request. Sweet Additions: Complement any of our decadent chocolate fondues with a slice of seasonal cheesecake, cream puffs, rolled gaufrettes and fresh berries! $5.95 per plate.
Sweet, Nutty; Featured Chocolate: Milk; Melted with: Crunchy peanut butter.
Buttery, Flambéed; Featured Chocolate: Milk; Melted with: Caramel, candied pecans.
Buttery, Flambéed; Featured Chocolate: White; Melted with: Bananas, dulce de leche, cinnamon.
Chocolate Almond Bliss
Nutty, Tropical; Featured Chocolate: Milk; Melted with: Honey-roasted almonds, shaved coconut.
Dark with Berries & Cream
Smooth, Fruity; Featured Chocolate: Dark; Melted with: Wildberry purée, mascarpone cheese.
White Chocolate Crème Brûlée
Classic, Flambéed; Featured Chocolate: White; Melted with: Carmelized sugar.
Classic, Smooth; Featured Chocolate: Milk, dark or white.
Nostalgic, Flambéed; Featured Chocolate: Milk; Melted with: Marshmallow cream, topped with bits of graham crackers. Without graham cracker bits (Gluten Free).
Yin & Yang
Balanced, Tempting; Featured Chocolate: Dark, white.
Create Your Own
Unique, Delightful; Featured Chocolate: Milk, dark or white; Melted with: Disaronno®, Baileys®, Cointreau®, Grand Marnier®, Chambord® or Tuaca®.
Fun-Due for the Kids
$9.95 - $25.95
Enjoy any one of the individual entrées below or in a combination of 3: Chicken, Teriyaki Sirloin, Shrimp, Salmon, Seasonal Pasta.
Coop's Cherry Luau
A tropical treat of orange juice, mango syrup and grenadine that form a playful punch with a party of cherries on top.
Very Berry Lemonade
A blast of strawberry and wildberry purees combine to create a sweet and refreshing lemonade.
Shaken Not Stirred. We shake up milk, chocolate syrup and vanilla ice cream to create a frothy glass of goodness.
Other menus for Melting Pot
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Dining options for Melting Pot
Ratings and Reviews for Melting Pot
Sep 03 2016
Micki C. via Yelp
What a fun experience! It gets pricey but it's totally worth it for special occasions...it doesn't seem to matter how you divide out your order to try to...read more
May 27 2016
Nancy B. via Yelp
Weirdest restaurant ever! Granted, I went here after an extremely long horse show day so patience probably already exhausted. I went in expecting to have...read more
Sep 08 2016
Kenneth Z. via Yelp
Absolutely stellar menu, wonderful staff, and great atmosphere! Bobbie Joe is the MAN, and knows how to take care of his guests. My girlfriend and I have...read more