- Eclectic & International
Menu for Melting Pot
The award-winning cheeses in our fondue are melted to order and served with artisan breads, seasonal fruits and veggies for dipping. Choose one cheese per cooktop. Gluten-free bread available upon request. All prices are per person. Artisanal Dippers - Complement your cheese fondue with our selection of hand-cut premium cured meats. (Gluten Free) $4.95 per plate.
Mild, Comforting; Featured Cheeses: Aged cheddar, Emmenthaler; Melted with: Lager beer, garlic, spices; with Redbridge® beer - Gluten Free.
Top Shelf Fiesta
Bold, Zesty; Featured Cheeses: Aged cheddar, Emmenthaler; Melted with: Corona®, 1800® Reposado, cilantro, house-made salsa, lime, jalapeño; with Redbridge® beer - Gluten Free.
Buffalo Wisconsin Trio
Rich, Zesty; Featured Cheeses: Butterkäse, Fontina, Gorgonzola; Melted with: White wine, sherry, shallots, Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce.
Spinach & Artichoke
Classic, Savory; Featured Cheeses: Butterkäse, Fontina; Melted with: Fresh spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic.
Craft Your Own Wisconsin Cheddar
With one of our local brews below. We'll leave the rest behind for the table. (Must be 21 or older). Plus additional: Victory , Belgian Tripel Ale ($5.25); Dogfish Head "60 Minute" IPA ($4.95); Lancaster "Milk Stout" ($4.95).
Bacon & Brie
Rich, Smooth; Featured Cheeses: Baby Brie, Gruyère, Raclette, Fontina; Melted with: White wine, bacon, lemon, scallions.
Rich, Sweet-Yet-Earthy; Featured Cheeses: Gruyere, Raclette, Fontina; Melted with: White wine, garlic, fresh nutmeg.
Each of our delicious salads is made to order with fresh greens and toppings. Enjoy yours with one of our signature dressings.
The Melting Pot House Salad*
Romaine & iceburg, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, croutons and sliced egg with choice of house-made dressings: sweet & tangy or peppercorn ranch. Without croutons - Gluten Free.
Crisp romaine, shredded Parmesan cheese, croutons and Parmesan-dusted pine nuts, tossed with Caesar dressing. Without croutons - Gluten Free.
Baby spinach, golden raisins, Gorgonzola, strawberries, honey-roasted almonds and strawberry vinaigrette.
Mixed greens, tomatoes, candied pecans and Gorgonzola cheese with raspberry walnut vinaigrette.
Entrees: 4-Course Experience
Our main course features premium ingredients such as hormone and antibiotic-free chicken, Certified Black Angus Beef® and all-natural pork tenderloin. The 4-Course Experience is the ultimate way to fondue and includes four courses: cheese, salad, an entrée below and chocolate dessert. Prices below include all four courses. We'd be happy to prepare any of our entrées gluten-free-just ask! Add a cold water lobster tail to any entrée for just $11.95.
Certified Angus Beef® sirloin, Memphis-style dry rub pork, Pacific white shrimp, Herb-crusted chicken breast, Teriyaki-marinated sirloin.
Cajun-seasoned filet mignon, Cajun-seasoned chicken breast, Cajun-seasoned Pacific white shrimp, Smoky andouille sausage.
Premium filet mignon, Cold water lobster tail, All-natural chicken breast, Pacific white shrimp, Wild mushroom sacchetti.
Surf & Turf
Cold water lobster tail, Premium filet mignon, Wild mushroom sacchetti.
Good Earth Vegetarian
Edamame or onion rings, Artichoke hearts, Baby Portobello mushrooms, Fresh asparagus, Marinated tofu, Featured pasta, Wild mushroom sacchetti.
Land & Sea*
Premium filet mignon, Herb-crusted chicken breast, Pacific white shrimp.
Premium filet mignon, Teriyaki-marinated sirloin, Certified Angus Beef® sirloin.
Cold water lobster tail, Honey orange duck breast, Wild mushroom sacchetti, Jalapeño filet mignon, Kiwi lime shrimp.
Teriyaki-marinated sirloin, Honey orange duck breast, Pacific white shrimp, Chicken & vegetable potstickers.
Entrees: Create Your Own
Our main course features premium ingredients such as hormone and antibiotic-free chicken, Certified Black Angus Beef® and all-natural pork tenderloin. Create your own combination of three individual items for $26.95. Make It a 4-Course - Make it a 4-course Create Your Own with your choice of cheese fondue, salad and chocolate fondue: $42.95.
- Premium Filet Mignon $29.75
- Jalapeño Filet Mignon $29.95
- Pacific White Shrimp $24.35
- Kiwi Lime Shrimp $24.50
- Honey Orange Duck Breast $28.50
- Memphis-Style Dry Rub Pork* $26.95
- Wild Mushroom Sacchetti $19.95
- Teriyaki-Marinated Sirloin $26.95
- Certified Angus Beef® Sirloin $29.25
- Sesame-Crusted Ahi Tuna $28.50
- Atlantic Salmon Filet $28.50
- All-Natural Breast of Chicken $22.25
- Smoky Andouille Sausage $19.95
- Chicken & Vegetable Potstickers $21.25
- Featured Pasta $21.25
Prepare your entrées with any of our cooking styles. Choose one style per cooktop. Priced per pot.
Seasoned Court Bouillon
Light, Versatile; Fresh, seasoned vegetable broth. Complimentary.
Coq Au Vin*
Classic, Elegant; The classic French tradition of Burgundy wine infused with fresh herbs, spices and mushrooms.
Bold, Flavorful; Caribbean-inspired bouillon bursting with flavors of fresh garlic and citrus.
Traditional, Hearty; The traditional European style with canola oil, and served with a side of tempura sesame batter. Without batter - Gluten Free.
- Luccio, Moscato d'Asti, Piedmont, Italy $7.00 - $29.00
- Banfi, Brachetto d'Acqui, "Rosa Regale", Piedmont, Italy $60.00
- Avissi, Prosecco, Veneto, Italy $31.00
- Michelle, Brut, Columbia Valley, Washington $39.00
Sweet White / Blush
- Domino, Moscato, California $36.00
- Beringer, White Zinfandel, California $6.00 - $26.00
- New Age, White, San Rafael, Mendoza, Argentina $7.00 - $31.00
- Schmitt Söhne, Riesling, Spätlese, "P. M.", Mosel, Germany $9.00 - $37.00
- Pacific Rim, Riesling, Columbia Valley, Washington $9.00 - $37.00
- J.L. Wolf, Gewürztraminer, "Villa Wolf", Pfalz, Germany $42.00
- Kim Crawford, Chardonnay, Unoaked, East Coast, New Zealand $46.00
- St. Jean, Chardonnay, "Bijou", California $8.00 - $33.00
- KJ, Chardonnay, "Vintner's Reserve", California $9.00 - $36.00
- DarkHorse, Chardonnay, California $6.00 - $26.00
- Maso Canali, Pinot Grigio, Trentino, Italy $11.00 - $42.00
- Mezzacorona, Pinot Grigio, Vigneti delle Dolomiti, Trentino, Italy $7.00 - $31.00
- Starborough, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand $10.00 - $41.00
- Matua, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand $11.00 - $42.00
- Hanna, Sauvignon Blanc, Russian River Valley, California $49.00
- 10 Span, Pinot Gris, Monterey County, California $37.00
- Trimbach, Pinot Blanc, Alsace, France $47.00
- Martín Códax, Albariño, Rías Baixas, Galicia, Spain $11.00 - $42.00
- Mondavi Private Selection, Cabernet, Central Coast, California $8.00 - $33.00
- Caliterra, Cabernet, Reserva, Colchagua Valley, Central Valley, Chile $35.00
- Joel Gott, Cabernet, "815", California $13.00 - $49.00
- 14 Hands, Cabernet, Columbia Valley, Washington $8.00 - $33.00
- J. Lohr, Cabernet, "Seven Oaks", Paso Robles, California $12.00 - $47.00
Pinot Noir / Merlot
- Belle Ambiance, Pinot Noir, California $8.00 - $33.00
- Meiomi, Pinot Noir, California $14.00 - $50.00
- Greystone, Merlot, California $8.00 - $33.00
- Guenoc, Merlot, California $7.00 - $31.00
- Joleté, Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Oregon $59.00
- Decoy by Duckhorn, Merlot, Sonoma County, California $57.00
- Rex Goliath, Red Moscato, "Free Range", Argentina $6.00 - $26.00
- Dreaming Tree, Red, "Crush", North Coast, California $13.00 - $49.00
- Louis Jadot, Beaujolais-Villages, Beaujolais, France $41.00
- Banfi, Chianti, Tuscany, Italy $39.00
- Ménage à Trois, Red, California $9.00 - $36.00
- De Bortoli, Shiraz, "DB", South Eastern Australia $8.00 - $33.00
- Leda, Castilla y León, "Más de Leda", Castilla Y León, Spain $41.00
- Colle dei Venti, Dolcetto d'Alba, Piedmont, Italy $44.00
- Campo Viejo, Tempranillo, Reserva, Rioja, Spain $45.00
- d'Arenberg, Shiraz, "Stump Jump", McLaren Vale, South Australia $38.00
- Coppola, Claret, "Diamond Collection" California $50.00
- Zen of Zin, Zinfandel, California $11.00 - $44.00
- Portillo, Malbec, Alto Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina $7.00 - $31.00
- HandCraft, Petite Sirah, California $43.00
- Lock & Key, Meritage, North Coast, California $37.00
- Valentín Bianchi, Malbec, "Elsa", Mendoza, Argentina $42.00
- Lafite, Pauillac, "Réserve Spéciale", Bordeaux, France $48.00
4 - Course Flights A
- Cheese | Chateau St. Jean, Chardonnay, "Bijou", CA
- Salad | Pacific Rim, Riesling, WA
- Entrée | Belle Ambiance Family Vineyards, Pinot Noir, CA
- Chocolate | Greystone Cellars, Merlot, CA
4 - Course Flights B
- Cheese | Starborough, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, NZL
- Salad | New Age, White, San Rafael, Mendoza, ARG
- Entrée | Robert Mondavi Private Selection, Cabernet Sauvignon, Central Coast, CA
- Chocolate | Luccio, Moscato d'Asti, Piedmont, ITA
Love at first sip! Malibu Rum, peach schnapps, cranberry juice & fresh strawberries.
Freshly Picked Margarita
Our fresh citrus margarita with Avion Silver Tequila, Solerno Blood Orange and Cointreau Orange Liqueurs, shaken with Monin Agave Nectar and topped with fresh lime, lemon, orange and grapefruit juices.
The Melting Pot Mule
An elevated version of the classic mule with Stolichnaya Vodka and Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, muddled with fresh mint then shaken with lime and topped with ginger beer.
Lemon Berry Mojito*
We shake up the classic mojito with Bacardi Limon & wildberry purée for a light & tasty blend of berries & citrus.
Yin & Yang Martini
Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur & Stoli Vanil Vodka blended with ice cream then topped with chocolate shavings.
Jameson Irish Whiskey, white peach syrup, raspberries, fresh lemon and a dash of Sprite.
Deep South Tea
Absolut Citron Vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum, sweet & sour & fresh lemon juice. Topped with a splash of Sprite & a floater of Deep Eddy Cranberry Vodka.
White Peach Cosmo
New Amsterdam Peach Vodka, Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, white cranberry juice and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
M.P.'s Grand Sangria
Our perfect blend of 14 Hands Cabernet, Skyy Blood Orange Vodka, Cointreau, and a blend of fresh juices with a hint of cinnamon.
Our white sangria is a blend of Malibu Coconut Rum, Chambord Raspberry Liqueur, Luccio Sparkling Moscato and muddled strawberries. Topped with a spritz of orange and lemon juice.
A blend of Absolut Vodka, Malibu Rum, amaretto, cranberry and pineapple juices.
Asian Pear Martini
Absolut Pears Vodka, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, simple syrup and a splash of sparkling wine.
A perfect martini blended with Godiva Liqueur, Baileys Irish Cream, Kahlúa, blackberry syrup and cream in a chocolate-laced glass.
Hendrick's Cucumber Martini
The perfect medley of Hendrick's Gin, fresh lime, Monin Cucumber and a hint of mint.
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, blackberries, sweet and sour mix and cranberry juice topped with Sprite.
Pomegranate Moscato Sparkler
Pomegranate vodka and pomegranate juice topped with Luccio Moscato d'Asti.
Strawberry Blonde Martini
All-natural Smirno¨ Strawberry Vodka, sparkling wine and pineapple juice with strawberry puree. Blondes really do have more fun!
Ask Your Server. Draft.
- Angry Orchard, Crisp Apple, Hard Cider (Cincinnati, OH) $4.95
- Dogfish Head, 60 Minute, IPA (Milton, DE) $4.95
Goose Island, IPA (USA)
- Lagunitas, Little Sumpin', Ale (Petaluma, CA) $4.95
- Sam Adams, Boston, Lager (USA) $4.75
- Sierra Nevada, Pale Ale (Chico, CA) $4.75
Tröegs, Dream Weaver, Hefeweizen (Hershey, PA)
- Victory, Headwaters, Pale Ale (Downingtown, PA) $5.75
- Victory, Golden Monkey, Tripel (Downingtown, PA) $5.25
- Bud, Light $4.50
Chimay, Red, Ale
- Corona, Extra $4.95
- Guinness, Draught, Stout $6.50
- Heineken $5.50
- Kaliber, N/A $5.50
- Lindemans, Framboise, Lambic $9.75
- Miller, Lite $4.50
- Newcastle, Brown Ale $5.50
Other menus for Melting Pot
- Jump to:
- Dinner Menu
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.