Pagoda Noodle Cafe
Menu for Pagoda Noodle Cafe
Lunch Special $7.50
Available 11am-3pm. Served With Vegetable Fried Rice.
- Broccoli Lunch Special
- Kung Pao Lunch Special*
- Chicken With Mixed Vegetables
Tofu Any Style Lunch Special
tofu style: general tso`s tofu, stir-fried tofu, tofu with broccoli
- Lo Mein Lunch Special
- General Tso's Chicken Lunch Special*
- Mixed Vegetables Lunch Special
Steamed Roast Pork Bun
hong kong style dim sum cha shao baa.
- Sweet Lotus-Seed Paste Bun $6.00
chopped pork and napa cabbage.
chopped fresh shrimp and bamboo shoots.
Steamed Vegetable Bun
green vegetables, black mushrooms and bean curd skin.
chopped breast of chicken and napa cabbage.
chopped celery, napa cabbage, carrots and water chestnuts in green spinach wrapping.
Steamed Juicy Bun Shanghai Style
thin skinned pork dumplings with hot soup inside.
- Spring Roll $1.75
- Peking Duck Roll $3.00
Crispy Chicken Samosa*
malaysian style dumpling with potato, onion, chicken and curry.
Chicken Potato Cakes
stir-fried mashed potatoes with chopped chicken and pagoda`s soy seasonings.
- BBQ Spare Ribs $7.50
Hawaiian Crispy Shrimp
coconut crusted shrimp with chef chow`s tamarind-mango sauce.
- Roasted Duck Hong Kong Style $15.00 - $8.00
- Vegetarian Spring Roll $1.75
- Crispy Shrimp Roll $3.50
Crispy Seafood Roll
lobster meat, shrimp, scallop and chopped water chestnuts wrapped with rice paper.
- Cold Sesame Noodles $5.50
- Honey Roast Pork $7.50
Salt Baked Squid In Five Spice Flavor
$8.00 - $12.00
deep fried, then rolled in pagoda`s oriental spice seasoning.
Asian Rice Platters
Mango Fried Rice*
- Curry Lemon Grass Chicken On Rice* $8.00
- Roasted Duck With Vegetables On Rice $8.50
- Chicken Fried Rice, Thai Style* $9.00
Baked Seafood & Fried Rice*
shrimp, scallops and squid baked and served with a thai-style coconut curry sauce on fried rice.
- Vegetables On Rice Platter $8.50
- Roasted Pork With Vegetables On Rice $8.50
- Roasted Pork & Duck With Vegetables On Rice $9.50
Traditional Fried Rice
with pagoda`s soy seasoning.
House Special Fried Rice
shrimp, chicken and pork.
Pagoda Noodle Soups
A Meal In Itself: With Chicken Broth, Bok Choy And Your Choice Of Noodles.
- Plain Egg Noodle Soup $4.50
- Hong Kong Style Wonton Noodle Soup $6.00
- Roasted Pork Noodle Soup $6.50
- Triple Dumpling Noodle Soup $7.00
- Curry Lemon Grass Chicken Noodle Soup* $7.50
- Roasted Duck & Wonton Noodle Soup $8.00
- Pagoda's Special Noodle Soup* $9.00
- Fresh Garden Vegetables Noodle Soup $6.00
- Shrimp Dumplings Noodle Soup $6.50
- Roasted Duck Noodle Soup $7.00
- Sliced Chicken & Shiitake Mushroom Noodle Soup $7.00
- Roasted Pork & Shrimp Dumpling Noodle Soup $8.00
- Hot & Sour Seafood Noodle Soup* $9.00
- Egg Noodles
- Udon Noodles
- Chow Mein Noodles
- Needle Noodles
- Lo Mein Noodles
Noodle Soup Option
Optional - Select As Many As You Like
- 4 Wontons $2.00
- Roast Duck $3.00
- Vegetables $1.00
- Shrimp Dumplings $3.00
- Roasted Pork $2.00
- Extra Noodles $1.50
Hong Kong Stir-Fried Noodles
All Dishes May Be Substituted With One Of Your Favorite Noodles.
- Ginger & Scallion Noodles $9.00
- Lo Mein $10.00
Shrimp & Chicken With Needle Noodle
carrot, bean sprouts, black mushroom, egg and onion.
beansprouts with spicy thai coconut curry sauce.
Sate Stir-Fried Japanese-Style Udon Noodles With Seafood*
shrimp, squid and sea scallops with an indonesian style sate of chili peppers, ginger and garlic.
The Pagoda Pan-Fried Noodles
roasted pork, chicken and shrimp stir-fried with mixed garden vegetables in an oyster sauce.
chicken and shrimp with mei fun rice noodles.
- Stir-Fried Ho Fun Noodles $10.00
- Mixed Chinese Garden Vegetables With Pan-Fried Noodles $10.00
- Sate Chicken With Garden Vegetables & Pan-Fried Noodles* $10.00
Seafood Pan-Fried Noodles
shrimp, scallop, squid and mixed garden vegetables.
- Flounder Fillet With Vegetables And Pan-Fried Noodles $12.00
- Steamed Mixed Vegetables With Oyster Sauce $8.50
- Chinese Purple Eggplant With Garlic Sauce $8.50
Tofu Szechuan Style*
soft tofu stir-fried in a spicy garlic-chili bean sauce with carrots and peas.
Stir-Fried Fresh Asparagus With Mushrooms
shiitake and local fresh mushrooms in a soy-brown sauce.
Broccoli With Vegetarian Chicken
mock chicken made from soy beans with vegetarian seasoning.
- Crispy String Beans With Garlic Sauce $8.50
- Stir-Fried Mixed Chinese Garden Vegetables $8.50
Vegetarian Triple Delight
stir-fried tofu, gluten and broccoli.
General Tso's Vegetarian Chicken*
deep-fried tofu and broccoli with spicy sauce.
- Snow Peas And Fresh Mushrooms With Mock Duck $10.00
Traditional Oriental Soups
- Plain Wonton Soup $4.00 - $7.00
- Chicken Hot & Sour Soup* $6.00
- Fresh Garden Vegetable, Tofu & Seaweed Soup $6.00
- Chicken Corn Chowder $7.00
- Plain Shrimp Dumpling Soup $8.00 - $4.50
Indonesian Tofu Soup*
tofu, fresh snow peas, spicy red peppers and egg drop
- Seafood Corn Chowder $7.00
- Stir-Fried Roasted Pork With Snow Peas & Fresh Mushrooms $10.00
- Chicken With Mixed Chinese Garden Vegetables $9.00
- Mango Chicken $10.00
Royal Thai Chicken*
stir-fried chicken and broccoli in chef chow`s spicy thai sauce.
Lychee Seafood Combo
shrimp, scallop, salmon, snow pea, mushroom with lychee from thailand.
Chicken With String Beans
in garlic sauce.
- Beef With Scallions & Ginger* $13.00
Seafood Triple Delight*
shrimp, scallops and squid stir-fried in a spicy garlic chili sauce with green peppers, water chestnuts and oriental wood-ear mushrooms.
Steamed Flounder Fillet
with ginger and scallion sauce or black bean garlic sauce.
Salt Baked Seafood Triple Delight In Five Spice Flavor
deep-fried shrimp, scallop, squid then rolled in pagoda`s oriental 5-spice seasoning.
Scallop With Honey Coated Walnut
with snow peas.
- Sizzling Salmon In Black Bean Sauce $16.00
- Whole Fresh Sea Bass $16.00
- Eggplant In Garlic Sauce $10.00
- Sweet & Sour Chicken $10.00
- Stir-Fried Chicken With Asparagus $11.00
- Stuffed Chinese Purple Eggplant With Shrimp $13.00
- General Tso's Chicken* $13.00
Cashew Nuts Beef
red pepper, green pepper, onion, brown sauce.
- Sizzling Beef With Black Pepper Sauce $13.00
Grilled Shrimp With Fresh Garlic & Pepper
with peppers, onion and broccoli in a sherry and soy dressing.
Salt Baked Shrimp In Five Spice Flavor
deep-fried then rolled in pagoda`s oriental 5-spice seasoning.
- Half Roast Duck With Garlic Plum Sauce $15.00
Thai Style Grilled Salmon Fillet*
served in a spicy thai sauce with asparagus, broccoli and carrots.
Soft Shell Crabs
2. crispy with special sauce or salt baked in 5-spice flavor.
- Whole Lobster $28.00
Peking Duck Special
Half Peking Duck
duck fillet with scallions and pancakes. duck meat with stir-fried mixed vegetables.
Peking Duck Dinner For 2 Special
hong kong style wonton with vegetables soup, half peking duck with scallions and pancakes, duck meat with stir-fried vegetables and egg noodles, chicken fried rice, and fried banana.
Seafood Dinner For 2 Special
seafood corn chowder soup, crispy shrimp roll, soft shell crab, grilled salmon fillet in thai spicy sauce and fried banana.
Side Orders $1.50
- Bowl Of Brown Rice
- Bowl Of White Rice
Sesame Fried Banana
a banana dipped in a special pagoda beer batter and deep-fried, then coated with sesame seeds and sugar.
Sesame Fried Banana
ice cream option: green tea ice cream, coconut ice cream, ginger ice cream, chocolate ice cream
- Flavored Pagoda Ice Cream $3.00
- Iced Green Tea $3.00
soda selection: coke, diet coke, ginger ale, sprite
Fresh Fruit Shake
shake flavors: mango, banana, coconut, strawberry, pineapple
- Water $1.00
Menu for Pagoda Noodle Cafe provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Dining options for Pagoda Noodle Cafe
Ratings and Reviews for Pagoda Noodle Cafe
Aug 20 2016
Maxi C. via Yelp
Super fast delivery. And very nice on the phone. When you are craving fried crab rangoon--- call them. Really good, as is their crispy shrimp roll and only...read more
Oct 05 2016
Herbie H. via Yelp
Despite some slow service, we had a perfectly fine meal before heading next door to the Ritz East. I never paid this place much mind (mostly because of it's...read more
Oct 03 2016
G N. via Yelp
Food was nothing special, though service was fast. My real complaint was in value. I ordered the BBQ ribs -- one of my favorite things -- as an appetizer....read more