Menu for Super Wok
- Dim Sum (4) $2.50
- Fried Or Steamed Dumpling (8) $4.50
- Steamed Vegetable Dumpling (8) $4.25
- Egg Roll $1.10
- Shrimp Roll $1.20
- Spring Roll $1.25
- Vegetable Roll $1.10
- Marinated Chicken Stick (4) $4.50
- Shrimp Toast (4) $2.50
- Marinated Beef On Stick (4) $5.25
- Fried Crab Stick (2) $1.75
- Fried Wonton (12) $3.25
- Fried Scallops (12) $3.45
- BBQ Spare Ribs $6.95 - $11.95
- Boneless BBQ Spare Ribs $5.95 - $9.75
Pu Pu Platter
(For minimum 2). Includes fantail shrimp, fried wonton, fried scallop, shrimp toast, chicken wings, ribs, marinated beef.
- Cold Noodles Sesame Sauce $3.50
- Chinese Pizza $2.50
- Crab Rangoon (10) $4.95
- Fried Chinese Donuts (10) $2.50
- Wonton Soup $1.45 - $2.75
- Egg Drop Soup $1.45 - $2.75
- Chicken Rice Or Noodle Soup $1.45 - $2.75
- Hot & Spicy Soup $1.80 - $3.50
- Wonton Egg Drop Mixed Soup $1.75 - $2.80
- Vegetable Soup $3.25
- House Special Soup $5.00
- Seafood Soup $5.95
- Vegetable Fried Rice $3.25 - $5.95
- Roast Pork Fried Rice $3.95 - $6.95
- Chicken Fried Rice $3.95 - $6.95
- House Special Fried Rice $4.55 - $7.75
(W/ white rice).
- Roast Pork W/ Broccoli $4.50 - $7.75
- Roast Pork W/ Chinese Veg $4.50 - $7.75
- Roast Pork W/ Mushrooms $4.50 - $7.75
- Sweet & Sour Pork $4.50 - $7.75
- Roast Pork W/ String Bean $4.50 - $7.75
- Roast Pork With Garlic Sauce $7.75
- Roast Pork With Black Bean Sauce $7.75
- Roast Pork With Snow Peas $7.75
Moo Shu Pork
(W/ 5 pancakes).
(W/ white rice).
- Chicken W/ Broccoli $4.70 - $7.95
- Moo Goo Gai Pan $4.70 - $7.95
- Sweet And Sour Chicken $4.70 - $7.95
- Chicken W/ String Bean $4.70 - $7.95
- Chicken Teriyaki $4.75
- Chicken With Snow Peas $7.75
Moo Shu Chicken
(W/ 5 pancakes).
- Boneless Chicken W/ Chinese Veg $7.75
- Chicken Szechuan Style $7.75
- Chicken W/ Garlic Sauce $7.75
- Chicken W/ Cashew Nuts $7.75
Kung Pao Chicken
- Hunan Chicken $7.75
- Lemon Chicken $7.75
- Chicken W/ Mixed Chinese Vegetables $7.75
- Chicken W/ Asparagus $7.75
(W. white rice).
- Beef With Broccoli $4.99 - $8.99
- Beef With Chinese Vegetable $4.99 - $8.99
- Beef With Pepper & Onion $4.99 - $8.99
- Beef With Mushrooms $8.99
- Beef With Oyster Sauce $8.99
- Beef With Snow Peas $8.99
Moo Shu Beef
(W. 5 pancakes).
- Beef Szechuan Style $8.99
- Beef Sauteed W. Scallion $8.99
- Curry Beef With Onion $8.99
- Beef With Garlic Sauce $8.99
- Hunan Beef $8.99
- Beef With Asparagus $8.99
- Mongolian Beef $8.99
- Black Pepper Beef $8.99
Lo Mein Or Chow Fun Or Mei Fun
- Vegetable Lo Mein Or Chow Fun Or Mei Fun $3.50 - $6.25
- Roast Pork Lo Mein Or Chow Fun Or Mei Fun $3.95 - $6.95
- Chicken Lo Mein Or Chow Fun Or Mei Fun $3.95 - $6.95
- Beef Lo Mein Or Chow Fun Or Mei Fun $4.50 - $7.50
- Shrimp Lo Mein Or Chow Fun Or Mei Fun $4.50 - $7.50
- House Special Lo Mein Or Chow Fun Or Mei Fun $7.95
- Singapore Rice Noodles $7.95
Egg Foo Young
(With white rice).
- Vegetable Egg Foo Young $5.95
- Roast Pork Egg Foo Young $6.25
- Chicken Egg Foo Young $6.25
- Beef Egg Foo Young $7.25
- Shrimp Egg Foo Young $7.25
American & Chinese Special
Plain, w/ french fries or fried rice, w/ pork or chicken fried rice, w/ beef or shrimp fried shrimp.
- Fried Chicken Wings $2.95 - $5.25
- Fried Jumbo Shrimp (5) Or Baby Shrimp (21) $4.50 - $5.95
- Fried Chicken Nuggets (10) $2.75 - $5.75
- Spare Ribs Tips $3.75 - $5.75
- Fried Fish (2) $2.95 - $5.25
- French Fries $1.30 - $2.25
Chow Mein Or Chop Suey
(W. white rice & noodle).
- Roast Pork Chow Mein Or C.S $4.00 - $6.95
- Chicken Chow Mein Or C.S $4.00 - $6.95
- Beef Chow Mein Or C.S $4.50 - $7.50
- Shrimp Chow Mein Or C.S $4.50 - $7.50
- House Special Chow Or C.S $4.75 - $7.95
W/ white rice.
Lobster, jumbo shrimp, slice of chicken and pork w/ assorted chinese veg. in brown sauce.
Chunks of fresh lobster, shrimp, scallops, crab meat, cooked w/ mushrooms, w/ waterchestnuts & snow peas pods, veg. blended in a delectable sauce.
Beef, fresh shrimp, slice chicken, roast pork & fresh chinese veg, sauteed w/ our chef's own special brown sauce.
Beef With Scallops
Tender beef steaks, stir fried w/ chunky scallops & fresh chinese veg in a delicious sauce.
Seafood Combination In Garlic Sauce
Hot & spicy, fresh scallops, lobster meat & shrimp sauteed w/ fresh seasonal veg.
Shrimp & Scallop With Hunan Style
Hot & spicy, fresh scallops, land shrimp sauteed w/ fresh seasonal veg in hot brown hunan sauce.
- Sesame Chicken $8.50
- Sesame Beef $9.25
- Sesame Shrimp $9.95
- Orange Beef $9.25
- Orange Chicken $8.50
- General Tso's Shrimp $9.95
Chicken & Shrimp Szechuan Style
A true double delight of fresh tender slice chicken & shrimps, sauteed w/ chinese famous straw mushrooms, bamboo shoots, waterchestnuts, baby cornm red & green peppers, & bok choy all in a exquisite brown sauce, made w/ special herbs and spice.
House Special Duck
Cripsy duck w/ shrimp, chicken, pork, snow peas, chineseveg baby corn, mushoomsin house special sauce.
The Three Delicious Delight
A combination of three fine basic ingredients; jumbo shrimp, beef & chicken, exquisitely flavored w/ chinese veg and brown sauce.
Green Jade Chicken
Chunks of white meat chicken w/ string beans and ginger in brown sauce.
Chicken W/ Black Pepper Sauce
Crispy chicken sauteed with green pepper and onion in brown sauce.
- General Tso's Bean Curd $7.25
Chicken with broccoli, baby corn, waterchestnuts fresh mushroom in special brown sauce fresh mushrooms.
(No oil, no salt, sauce on side, white rice).
- Steamed Broccoli $6.25
- Steamed Mixed Vegetables $6.25
- Steamed Chicken W/ Broccoli Veg $7.75
- Steamed Home Style Bean Curd $6.25
- Steamed Shrimp W/ Broccoli Or Veg $8.95
(W. white rice).
- Sauteed Broccoli $6.25
- Broccoli W. Garlic Sauce $6.25
- Hot & Spicy Broccoli W. Mushroom $6.25
- Mixed Chinese Vegetables $6.25
Hot & Spicy Bean Curd
Moo Shu Vegetables
(W. 5 pancakes).
- Home Style Bean Curd $6.25
- Sauteed String Bean $6.25
- Eggplant W. Garlic Sauce $6.25
Other menus for Super Wok
Menu for Super Wok provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for Super Wok
Mar 11 2016
Dave F. via Yelp
This last visit was a bit of a disappointment. The white rice was over cooked and a bit mushy. Also, the General Tso Chicken had some pieces that were...read more
Oct 15 2015
Pat C. via Yelp
I don't have a clue why this place got so many good reviews? This place was not good at all. I was looking for some good chinesse being away on business and...read more
Sep 08 2015
Isra A. via Yelp
Fairly priced compared to some of the other Chinese food take out establishments in the area however food was so oily and lacking quality ingredients! The...read more