Menu for Toro Bravo
- Toasted Almonds With Sea Salt $3.00
- Marinated Olives & Pickled Vegetables $4.00
- Bread With Butter & Olive Oil $1.00
Griddled Bacon Wrapped Date With Warm Honey
- Steves Cheese Board $10.00
Marinated Sheeps Cheese
With rose petal harissa & mint.
- Catalan Tomato Rubbed Bread $5.00
- Octopus A La Plancha Becerrita $8.00
- Pimentos De Padrons $8.00
With house cured coppa & manchego.
Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho
With cucumber & fried capers.
With blackberry-bacon gastrique & manchego.
With roasted beets, summer squash, pumpkin seeds & breadcrumbs.
$6.00 - $9.00
With summer berries & cana de oveja.
With green olive toast & manchego vinaigrette.
- Tortilla Espanola With Piperade $7.00
- Salt Cod Fritters With Aioli $4.00 - $8.00
- Fried Spanish Anchovies With Fennel & Lemon $9.00
- Griddled Shrimp With Chilies $10.00
- Boquerones With Toasted Bread & Piperade $7.00
- Fried Green Tomatoes With Pickle Mayonnaise $8.00
- Potatoes Bravas $4.00 - $8.00
- Basque Piperade With Duck Egg $9.00
- Sauteed Spinach With Pine Nuts & Golden Raisins $8.00
- Grilled Corn With Cilantro Pesto $7.00
- Sauteed Chard With Sunny Side Up Egg $7.00
- Empanada With Pulled Pork & Beet Greens $8.00
Grilled Flat Bread
With black truffle cheese & arugula.
- House Cured Chorizo & Manchego With Country Bread $8.00
- Sherry Chicken Liver Mousse $9.00
- House Salami Plate With Country Bread $8.00
Smoked Pork Rillettes
With marmalade & toast.
Duck Liver Mousse Terrine
With morels & house made sidra mustard.
- Charcuteria Board $14.00
Squid Ink Pasta
With hazelnuts, anchovy syrup & egg yolk.
- Spicy Octopus & Prawn Stew $10.00
- Seared Scallops With Romesco $17.00
With dried cherry couscous.
Harissa Stewed Summer Squash
$6.00 - $10.00
With sheeps cheese & mint.
$4.00 - $8.00
With roast beef, peppers, onions & salsa verde.
Hand Cut Noodles
With sauteed chicken & espelette cream.
Smoked Pork Shoulder Sandwich
With heirloom tomatoes.
- Drunken Pork With Avocado Salad $7.00 - $14.00
$8.00 - $12.00
With tomato-almond sauce, english peas & grilled bread.
- Oxtail Croquettes With Chili Mayonnaise $15.00
Braised Lamb, Apricots & Coriander
With house made noodles.
Roasted Eggplant & Lamb Ragu
With sweet peppers & mahon.
Grilled Moorish Lamb Chops
$11.00 - $20.00
With warm potato & chorizo salad.
Spicy Merguez Sausage & Flatbread
$8.00 - $15.00
With fries, harissa & house buttermilk cheese.
- Jamon Wrapped Chicken With Pisto Manchego $17.00
- Chicken & Clams Cataplana With Tomato & Jamon $16.00
House Bacon & Manchego Burger
With romesco & pickled vegetables.
House Smoked Coppa Steak
$9.00 - $17.00
With confit potatoes, cracked olives, caramelized onions & salbitxada.
Squid Ink Fideo
With rabbit sausage, tomatoes, corn & tarragon.
With chicken, chorizo, shrimp, clams & mussels.
Chefs Choice for the Table, 30 dollars per person
- Chocolate Almonds $3.00
- Churros & Chocolate $7.00
- Lemon Curd Crepes $6.00
- Olive Oil Cake With Blackberry Caramel $6.00
- Caramel Panna Cotta $6.00
- Almond Ice Cream With A Shot Of Espresso $6.00
- Hazelnut Ice Cream With Sherry $9.00
- Molten Chocolate Cake With Vanilla Ice Cream $7.00
- Baked Summer Fruit With Vanilla Ice Cream $7.00
- Blueberry Cobbler With Sweet Cream $7.00
- Steves Cheese Board $10.00
Menu for Toro Bravo provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for Toro Bravo
Aug 03 2014
Archie R. via Yelp
Amazing food , service and ambience . It is as good as it gets ! Potato Brava:- yummy.. .potatoes can be this tasty ? It had crisp potatoes with a...read more
Jul 27 2014
Violet B. via Yelp
we recently dined here to celebrate my husbands birthday. on the plus side, we were seated promptly, and after ordering, our dishes were delivered soon....read more
Jul 23 2014
Dan W. via Yelp
I am so stuffed i am in a food coma. With so many different options on the menu the tasting menu is a good way to try a handful of things. If your like me...read more