The Rice Bowl
Menu for The Rice Bowl
- Pork Or Vegetable Egg Roll $1.00
- Cheese Wonton (8) $3.49
- Sugar Biscuits (10) $3.99
- Garlic Chicken Wings (8) $4.99
- Fried Or Steamed Dumplings (8) $4.99
- Chicken (4) Or Beef (3) Teriyaki $4.29
Rice Bowl Sampler
(2 Egg rolls, 5 cheese wontons & 2 chicken teriyaki).
- Wonton Soup $1.89
- Egg Drop Soup $1.49
- Hot & Sour Soup $1.69
- Chicken Noodle Soup $2.29
All dishes served with fried rice. Lunch served from 10:30 am. 3:00pm combo includes egg roll.
- Sesame Chicken $4.59 - $7.99
- General Tso's Chicken $4.59 - $7.99
- Chicken Or Beef With Broccoli $4.59 - $7.49
- Sweet & Sour Chicken Or Pork $4.59 - $7.49
- Cashew Chicken Or Beef $4.59 - $7.49
- Kung Pao Chicken Or Beef $4.59 - $7.49
- Pepper Steak With Onion $4.59 - $7.49
- Lemon Chicken $4.59 - $7.49
- Hunan Chicken Or Beef $4.59 - $7.49
- Chicken Or Beef With Mixed Vegetables $4.59 - $7.49
- Moo Goo Gai Pan $4.59 - $7.49
- Curry Chicken Or Beef $4.59 - $7.49
- Chicken Or Beef W/ Garlic Sauce $4.59 - $7.49
- Szechuan Chicken Or Beef $4.59 - $7.49
- Honey Chicken $4.59 - $7.49
- Sweet & Sour Shrimp $5.49 - $8.49
- Shrimp With Mix Vegetables $5.49 - $8.49
- Shrimp With Broccoli $5.49 - $8.49
- Kung Pao Shrimp $5.49 - $8.49
- Shrimp With Garlic Sauce $5.49 - $8.49
- Hunan Shrimp $5.49 - $8.49
- Hot & Spicy Shrimp $5.49 - $8.49
- Chicken, Beef Or Veg. Lo Mein $4.59 - $5.99
- Bourbon Chicken $4.59 - $5.99
- Mongolian Beef Or Chicken $4.59 - $5.99
- Shrimp Lo Mein $5.49 - $6.99
Special Fried Rice
- Chicken, Beef Or Pork $6.29
- House Combo Or Shrimp $7.49
- Mushroom Fried Rice $5.99
- Vegetable $5.99
- Seafood $7.99
Chow Mein Lo Mein
(Served w/ crispy noodles). (Soft noodles).
- Chicken, Beef, Or Pork $6.99
- House Combo Or Shrimp $7.49
- Vegetable $6.29
- Seafood $7.99
Rice Bowl Specialties
(Served with steamed rice or fried rice).
- Seafood Combination $9.99
- Happy Family $9.49
- Orange Chicken Or Beef $8.99
- Triple Delight $8.99
- Mongolian Beef Or Chicken $8.49
- Moo Shu Chicken, Pork Or Veg. $7.49
- Bourbon Chicken $8.29
- Singapore Rice Noodle $7.99
Special Diet Food
(Served with steamed rice).
- Steamed Mixed Vegetables $6.29
- Steamed Chicken & Vegetables $6.99
- Steamed Shrimp & Vegetables $8.49
- Vegetable Delight $6.59
- Assorted Vegetable In Garlic Sauce $6.59
- Buddist Delight $6.99
Egg Foo Young
(Served with fried rice).
- Chicken, Beef Or Pork $7.49
- House Combo Or Shrimp $7.99
- Vegetable $6.99
(Served with fried or steamed rice & egg rolls).
- Sesame Chicken, Sweet & Sour Chicken $14.99
- Sweet & Sour Chicken, Hunan Beef, Sesame Chicken $21.99
Chicken W/ Broccoli
Sesame chicken, szechuan beef, chicken lo mein.
Mongolian Beef, Sesame Chicken
Chicken w/ cashew nuts, szechuan shrimp, sweet & sour chicken.
- Steamed Or Fried Rice $1.50
- Crispy Noodles $0.30
Sweet & Sour Sauce
Brown sauce garlic sauce egg foo young sauce.
- Fortune Cookies $0.15
- Almond Cookie (5) $1.50
- Sauteed Mushroom Or Broccoli $2.50
2 Liter Soda, Pepsi
Diet pepsi, sierra mist, dr. pepper, mountain dew.
Try our 4 way. All combos served with eggroll and egg drop soup and fried rice or chicken lo mein.
- Combo Special $5.99
Choose Any Two Entrees
Sesame chicken, sweet & sour chicken, beef with mixed veg., kung poo chicken (hot & spicy), pepper sweet & onion, general tso's chicken (hot & spicy), szechwan beef (hot & spicy), bourbon chicken, orange chicken, cashew chicken.
Fried rice, chicken lo mein.
Menu for The Rice Bowl provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for The Rice Bowl
Sep 27 2014
Matthew W. via Yelp
I'm specifically writing a review because I'm baffled at the other reviews for this amazing place. I have had a lot of sushi and I loved this place. The...read more
Aug 10 2014
Jeanette S. via Yelp
Stay away! After getting a flyer at our apartment we decided to try it for the first and LAST time. I ordered online and went to pick it up. The flyer says...read more
Nov 27 2014
Jordan D. via Yelp
4 stars is just for the price. The food quality is so-so, but for the price you can't really complain. The delivery has been fast too. I haven't tried the...read more