Greenbriar Conference And Party Center
Menu for Greenbriar Conference And Party Center
Country Chicken Klev
boneless breast of chicken seasoned with savory berbs, wine and parmesan bread crumbs. Served with onion roasted redskins and green beans. House salad, beverages, dinner rolls.
hint of lemon and wine reduction on this sauteed boneless chicken breast. Served with fettucine alfredo and prince edward medley. House salad, beverages, dinner rolls.
Canadian Pork Loin
herb crusted lean loin of pork. Roasted and served with rice patrice, house salad, beverages, and dinner rolls.
two marinated, grilled caps filled with a choice of seafood medley or grilled northern vegetables and drizzled with mozzarella cheese. Served on a bed of wid rice accompanied with a fresh fruit cup. House salad, beverages, dinner rolls.
fresh, served with sesame butter, tender julienne vegetables and rice pilaf. House salad, beverages, dinner rolls.
tender places of beef are blended with sour cream and spices and set on a bed of buttered noodles. Served with steamed carrots. House salad, beverages, dinner rolls.
the finest cut of beef is slow roasted with the chef's special blend of herbs. Served with a twice bahed potato and California vegetable hedley. House salad, beverages, dinner rolls.
aged prime rib of beef slow roasted to a flavorful peak and served an jus. Accompanied with baked potato and green beans almondine. House salad, beverages, dinner rolls.
tender provimi veal lightly sauteed and topped with flaked snow crab. asparagus and bernaise sauce, accompanied with rice florentine. House salad, beverages, dinner rolls.
Center Cut Sirloin Steak
this steak is charbrolled and served with baked potato and California biend vegetable. House salad, beverages, dinner rolls.
Lemon Pepper Cod
two mild cod loins dipped in lemon pepper butter, coated with bread crumbs and baked. Served with garden rice medley and steamed broccoll. House salad, beverages, dinner rolls.
fliets of flounder with savory stuffing, drizzled with butter and baked. Served with a baked potato and country garden vegetables. House Salad, beverages, dinner rolls.
Cheese Stuffed Chicken
boneless chicken breast wrapped around five county cheese and breaded. Served with parslied redskin potatoes and international vegetable biend. House salad, beverages, dinner rolls.
succulent louisiana crawfish in a cheesy cream sauce with a hint of jalapeno. Served over fettucine along with baby peas. House salad, beverages, dinner rolls.
Brunch & Lunch Ideas
platter with an assortment of baked ham, turkey breast and slow roasted roast beef. Served with lettuce and tomato and a sliced cheese tray with American, Swiss and cojak or hot pepper cheese. Add a fresh homemade pasta salad, fresh cut vegetables with ranch dip and cut seasonal fruit. Included are beverages iced tea, lemonade and coffee. Served buffet style for
featuring baked ham, turkey breast, slow- roasted roast beef. Plus an assortment of lettuce, onion, tomato slices, and Swiss, American and hot pepper cheese. A variety of breads and bans served with your deli trays. Add home-style potato salad, colorful corn salad and a vegetable relish tray. Included are beverages iced tea, lemonade and coffee. Served buffet style for
marinated and filled to over-flouring with herb scrambled eggs and (optional) bacon or sausage. Served with seasonal fruit compote and an assortment of mini muffins, tea breads and croissants. Included are beverages coffee, an assortment of hot teas and fruit juice. Served buffet style for
with greenbriar made chicken or tuna salad. Served on a plate with potato chips and fresh pasta salad. Included are beverages iced tea, lemonade and coffee. Table served for
Italian Baked Chicken
served with a fresh home-style salad and dinner rolls. Our chicken is bone-in and has a mild italian seasoning. Drinks include iced tea, lemonade and coffee. Table served for
made fresh in our kitchen and filled with vegetables or meats or quiche lorraine. A salad of fresh cut seasonal fruit and a muffin accompany this meal. Included are beverages iced tea, lemonade and coffee. Served either buffet style or table side for
fills a light pastry shell. Served with northern grilled vegetables and fresh fruit garnish. table served along with coffee, hot tea and iced tea.
Light Party Fare
$3.25 - $3.70
starts with delicious homemade, decorated cake along with punch and coffee presented to your group. Want just a little more? Then add fresh cut fruit or finger sandwiches for an additional
creates a crisp, intriguing main dish salad with your own selection of shapes, textures and colors from our varled offerings. Ask us for this exciting list. Served with tea bread, butter and iced tea, lemonade and coffee. Starting at
served in a variety of flavors and tastes. sansage and fresh seasonal fruit round out this flight brunch fare. served buffet style with assorted coffee, tea and fruit juice and tea bread
Cup O' Soup And Sandwich
where you can select either a cold or hot soup prepared in our kitchen. Then create a sandwich that all of your guests will enjoy with a variety of meats, cheeses and breads. Potato chips and crackers will be added on your served plate. Beverages include coffee, decaf and lemonade.
Three Salad Plate
start with either a scoop of homemade chicken or tuna salad add two more salads from a selection of potato, macaronl, pasta or egg. All served on a bed of lettuce with tomato, and vegetable garnish. Add bread sticks and beverage
and muffin. pulled chicken tossed in a delightful blend of lettuces with pasta and grapes. Add poppy seed dressing and beverage and lunch is ready. want a little more then and fresh melon slices for an additional 75 cents
with assorted toppings set along side a caesar salad. Fresh cut fruit slices and beverages round out this buffet
Select 1 Entree
entree, Swiss steak, chicken cordon bleu, lemon pepper cod, fire-cheese chicken breast, baked glazed ham, fettuccini alfredo, vegetable stuffed portabello, lasagna. Beef rouladen, kansas city cut sirloin, country chicken klev, cheese stuffed shells, chicken piccota, champagne chicken, turkey rouladen, chicken marsala salmon filet
Select 2 Entree
entree, Swiss steak, chicken cordon bleu, lemon pepper cod, five-cheese chicken breast, baked glazed ham, fettuccini alfredo, vegetable stuffed portabello, lasagna, beef rouladen, kansas city cut sirloin, country chicken klev, cheese stuffed shells, chicken piccota, champagne chicken, turkey rouladen, chicken marsala salmon filet
Select 2 Entree
scallops, beef tenderloin chicken provencale, crab stuffed ploumder, crab stuffed plounder, seafood fettucial, vealn piccata, prime rib select 3 accomporiments from the list below beverages and dinner rolls lachined beverages and dinner rolls included beverages and dinner rolls included.
- Trayed Cheese, Cracker Assortment, Fresh Cut Vegetables with Ranch Dip. $2.00
- Trayed Cheese, Cracker Assortment, Fresh Cut Vegetables with Ranch Dip, Sweet and Sour Meatballs. $4.30
- Cheese Ball, Cracker Assortment, Fresh Cut Seasonal Fruit, Sweet and Sour Meatballs, Chicken Quesadillas. $7.04
- Trayed Cheese (Domestic and Imported). Cracker Assortment, Silver Dollar Sandwich Tray. Fresh Cut Seasonal Fruit. $6.43
- Northern Cheese Bites, Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms, Fresh Cut Vegetables With Ranch Dip. $5.15
- Hot Appetizer Assortment (Mexican Empanadas, Chicken Pineapple Brochettes, Mini Quiche, Water Chestnuts in Bacon, Franks in a Blanket). Salsa, Tortilla Chips. $3.57
- Spanikopita, Cheese Bell, Cracker Assortment, Stuffed Mushroom Caps. $6.50
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs, Stuffed Mushroom Caps, Shrimp Shooter Tray, Fresh Cut Vegetables with Ranch Dip. $7.30
- Wing Dings, Trayed Cheese, Cracker Assortment, Rumaki, Fresh Cut Vegetables with Ranch Dip. $7.45
- Pear & Brie Beggars Purse, Sweet & Sour Meatballs, Fresh Cut Seasonal Fruit, Trayed Cheese, Cracker Assortment. $5.70
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs, Potato Skins Bar (with Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, Bacon Bits, and Diced Onions), Stuffed Mushroom Caps. Trayed Cheese, Cracker Assortment. Fresh Cut Seasonal Fruit with Dip Accompaniment. $10.33
- Shrimp Presentation with Cocktail Sauce, Wing Dings, Trayed Cheese, Cracker Assortment, Fresh Cut Seasonal Fruit with Dip Accompaniment. $11.43
- Beef and Asparagas Bundle, Brie with Almonds and Raspberry, Fruit Kabobs, Cheese Straws, May We Suggest adding Whole Smoked salmon? $6.05
- Jalapeno Poppers, Hot Taco Dip with Tortilla Chips, Smoked Chicken Quesadilla, Fresh Cut Vegetables with Ranch Dip. $3.44
- Scallop Wrapped in Bacon, mini Crab Cakes, Deviled Eggs, Beggars Purse with Brie. $5.30
- Raspberry Brie In phyllo Cup. Fresh Pinwheels, Celery Sticks, Mini Carrots with Ranch Dip. $3.54
- Florentine Pinwheels, Italian Stuffed Mushroom Cups, Antipasto Tray, Shrimp Shooter, Fresh Fruit Display. $11.63
- Pierogis, Sweet and Sour Meatballs, Cheese Strips, Fresh Cut Vegetables with Ranch Dip. $5.65
Menu for Greenbriar Conference And Party Center provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.