- Deli Food
Menu for Gourmet Bagel
Breakfast Eggs And Wraps
Breakfast Time / Lunch & Dinner Time. Served All Day. Add Tomato $0.50, Extra Egg Or Cheese $0.75, Substitute Egg Whites $1.
- 1 Egg On Bread $3.00 - $2.00
- 1 Egg With Bacon, Ham, Or Sausage $3.50 - $2.50
- 1 Egg With Bacon And Cheese On A Roll $4.50 - $3.50
- Croissant With Ham And Cheese $4.50 - $3.50
$5.75 - $4.75
egg whites, turkey, swiss cheese.
3 Eggs House Wrap
$6.00 - $5.00
diced ham, tomatoes, spinach, and cheddar cheese.
- 1 Egg With Cheese On Bread $3.50 - $2.50
- 1 Egg With Turkey, Pastrami, Or Roast Beef $4.75 - $3.75
- Lox, Tomato, Onion Omelette On A Roll $7.50 - $6.50
- Croissant With Turkey And Cheese $5.00 - $4.00
$5.50 - $4.50
egg whites, peppers, spinach, mushrooms, broccoli, and tomatoes.
Breakfast Time / Lunch & Dinner Time. Served All Day. Served With Home Fries And Toast.
- Two Egg Platter $4.50 - $3.50
$5.50 - $4.50
with meat platter
Spanish Omelette Platter
$5.75 - $4.75
bell peppers, tomato, and onions with salsa.
- Mushroom Omelette Platter $5.50 - $4.50
Greek Omelette Platter
$5.00 - $6.00
feta cheese, spinach, and tomato.
$4.75 - $3.75
with maple syrup.
- Cheese Omelette Platter $5.25 - $4.25
Western Omelette Platter
$4.75 - $5.75
ham, bell peppers, and onions.
- Spinach Omelette Platter $5.50 - $4.50
- Vegetable Omelette Platter $4.75 - $5.75
Leo Omelette Platter
$7.50 - $6.50
lox, eggs, and onions.
english muffin and rolls also available.
New Yorker Bagel
lox, tomato, capers, red onion, cream cheese, and squeezed lemon.
- Croissant $2.25
- Scone $2.25
- Pound Cake $2.25
One Dozen Bagels And Three Free
buy one dozen bagels, get three free! choose bagel types (and use special instructions box if needed).
- Muffin $2.25
- Danish $2.25
- Doughnut $1.25
Bagels: Plain, Whole Wheat, Salt, Everything, Egg, Pumpernickel, Bialy, Onion, Garlic, Cinnamon Raisin, Poppy, Blueberry, Sesame , Roll Or English Muffin
- Plain $0.85
- With Peanut Butter $1.25
- Plain Cream Cheese $2.00
- Vegetable Cream Cheese $2.65
- Raisin Walnut Cream Cheese $2.65
- Bacon And Cheddar Cream Cheese $2.65
- Strawberry Cream Cheese $2.65
- Low-Fat Cream Cheese $2.00
- Vegetable Tofu Spread $2.65
- Sun-Dried Tomato Tofu Spread $2.65
- With Butter $1.25
- With Peanut Butter And Banana $2.75
- Scallion Cream Cheese $2.65
- Olive Pimento Cream Cheese $2.65
- Low-Fat Vegetable Cream Cheese $2.65
- Garlic And Herb Cream Cheese $2.65
- Blueberry Cream Cheese $2.65
- Lox Spread Cream Cheese $3.50
- Scallion Tofu Spread $2.65
- Plain Tofu Spread $2.25
- Homemade Oatmeal $2.50 - $3.00
- Fresh Fruit Salad Bowl $4.25
with skim milk.
mixed fruit, non-fat yogurt, and granola.
Daily Homemade Soup.
- Soup Du Jour $3.95 - $4.95
Served With Pickle And Lettuce.
Roasted Turkey Sandwich
- Cracked Pepper Turkey Sandwich $5.75
- Roast Beef Sandwich $5.75
- Boiled Ham Sandwich $5.25
- Bologna Sandwich $4.50
- Grilled Lemon Chicken Sandwich $5.75
- BBQ Grilled Chicken Sandwich $5.75
- Tuna Salad Sandwich $4.95
- White Fish Salad Sandwich $5.25
- Old-Fashioned Egg Salad Sandwich $4.00
- Smoked Turkey Sandwich $5.75
- Honey Glazed Turkey Sandwich $5.75
- Pastrami Sandwich $5.75
- Genoa Salami Sandwich $5.00
with lettuce and tomato sandwich
- Breaded Chicken Cutlet Sandwich $5.75
- Cheese Sandwich $4.00
- Low-Fat Tuna Sandwich $5.50
- White Meat Chicken Salad Sandwich $5.50
- Lettuce And Tomato Sandwich $3.25
Sandwich Bread Choice
- White Bread
- Whole Wheat Bread
- Garlic Hero $0.75
- Sun-Dried Tomato Wrap $0.75
- Spinach Wrap $0.75
- Rye Bread
- Multi-Grain Bread
- Hero $0.75
- White Wrap $0.75
- Whole Wheat Wrap $0.75
- Baguette $0.75
Cheese Sandwich Option
- Imported Swiss $4.00
- Provolone Cheese $4.00
- Cheddar Cheese $4.00
- Monterey Pepper Jack Cheese $4.00
- French Brie Cheese $5.00
- American Cheese $4.00
- Muenster Cheese $4.00
- Havarti Cheese $4.00
- Fresh Mozzarella $4.75
Gourmet Specialty Sandwiches
1. Italian Hero
genoa salami, ham, prosciutto, provolone cheese, roasted red pepper, lettuce, red onion, and olive oil and vinegar.
2. Prosciutto Hero
fresh mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes, and balsamic vinaigrette on a hero.
3. Roast Beef Sandwich
brie cheese and watercress on a baguette with horseradish dressing.
4. Smoked Turkey Sandwich
brie cheese, sliced green apple, and honey mustard on a baguette.
5. Turkey Club Sandwich
boar`s head turkey breast, bacon, lettuce, and tomato served on white toast with mayo.
6. Tex-Mex Sandwich
breaded chicken cutlet on a roll with avocado and melted pepper jack cheese.
7. Derby's Sandwich
honey maple glazed turkey breast with avocado and honey mustard served on multi-grain bread.
8. French Brie Cheese Gourmet Sandwich
avocado, lettuce, and tomato with honey mustard on multi-grain bread.
9. Roast Turkey Sandwich
havarti cheese, sprouts, and honey mustard on multi-grain bread.
10. Big Vegetarian Sandwich
extra sharp new york state cheddar, shredded carrots, cucumbers, roasted red peppers, alfalfa sprouts, tomato, and honey mustard on multi-grain bread.
11. Cuban Sandwich
roast turkey, ham, roast pork, melted swiss, and grilled pickles on a garlic hero with russian dressing.
12. Original Philly Cheese Steak
topped with peppers, onions, and melted cheese on a garlic hero.
13. Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich
breaded chicken cutlet topped with ham and melted swiss cheese and honey mustard on a hero.
14. Chicken Cheese Steak
grilled chicken with melted cheese, grilled peppers, onion, and mushrooms on a hero.
15. Chicken Parmesan Sandwich
chicken cutlet, marinara sauce, and melted fresh mozzarella cheese on a hero.
16. Eggplant Parmesan Sandwich
melted fresh mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce on a hero.
17. Reuben Sandwich
pastrami with sauerkraut and melted swiss served on toasted rye with russian dressing.
Fish Sandwiches $5.95
18. Crab Meat Sandwich
crab cake. sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes, and tartar sauce on a roll.
19. Ocean Catch Sandwich
fish fillet served on a roll with lettuce, tomato, and choice of dressing.
20. Tuna Salad Melt
served on sliced bread with melted american or swiss cheese.
20. Chicken Salad Melt
served on sliced bread with melted american or swiss cheese.
Hot Grilled Specialty Sandwiches
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich $3.75
Custom Healthy Wraps
grilled chicken, lettuce, avocado, roasted red peppers, fresh mozzarella cheese, and cucumber sauce.
Grilled Chicken Wrap
with grilled vegetables and choice of vegetables.
Cracked Pepper Turkey Wrap
provolone cheese, watercress, avocado, and honey mustard.
Greek Veggie Wrap
mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, red onions, black olives, and feta cheese with imported olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette.
Fat-Free Tuna Salad Wrap
sliced tomatoes, red onions, and mixed greens with fat-free lemon herbal dressing.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap
white meat chicken, romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, and caesar dressing.
Smoked Turkey Wrap
fresh mozzarella, crispy bacon, and sliced tomatoes with honey mustard.
Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Wrap
with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, black olives, and feta cheese with olive oil and red vinegar.
Honey Roasted Turkey Wrap
french brie cheese, tomato, and romaine lettuce with honey mustard dressing.
Fresh Mozzarella Cheese Wrap
grilled chicken and basil pesto sauce with sun-dried tomatoes.
Deluxe Burgers Are Served With French Fries, Lettuce, Tomatoes, And Pickle.
- Juicy Beef Burger $3.50
- Healthy Veggie Burger $4.75
with homemade marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Lean Turkey Burger $4.75
Texas Turkey Burger
with avocado, jack cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and bbq sauce.
- French Fries $3.00
- Chocolate Brownie $2.25
- Fat-Free Krispy Treat $2.25
- Jumbo Peanut Butter Cookie $2.25
- Jumbo Rainbow Sprinkle Cookie $2.25
- Biscotti $1.50
- Fat-Free Brownie $2.25
- Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie $2.25
- Jumbo Oatmeal Raisin Cookie $2.25
- Jumbo Black And White Cookie $2.25
- Pecan Honey Bun $2.50
Smoothies And Yogurt Shakes
Sm (16oz) $4.25 / Lg (20oz) $5.25. All Smoothies Blended With Orange Juice Or Milk.
- Vanilla Yogurt Shake $3.75
- Strawberry-Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry-Banana-Blueberry Smoothie
- Strawberry-Banana-Raspberry Smoothie
- Chocolate Yogurt Shake $3.75
- Strawberry-Mango-Raspberry Smoothie
- Pineapple-Mango-Banana Smoothie
Juicing For Life
Sm (16oz) $4.25 / Lg (20oz) $5.25. Here Is To Your Health! One Juice A Day Keeps The Doctor Away!
choose one: carrot, beetroot, ginger, broccoli, green pepper, celery, tomato, lemon, cucumber
choose one: orange, apple, banana, grapefruit, pineapple, melon
- A. Carrots, Celery, Apple, And Ginger Juice
- B. Apple And Lemon Rind Juice
- C. Apple And Carrot Juice
- D. Carrots, Celery, Apple, And Beet Juice
- E. Carrots, Apple, And Orange Juice
F. Energizer Juice
carrot, apple, ginger
- Create Your Own Juice
Coffee And Hot Beverages
(10oz) / (12oz) / (16oz)
100% Columbian Coffee
$1.75 - $1.50
filtered fresh-brewed coffee.
- Hot Tea $1.25 - $1.75
$2.50 - $2.00
rich chocolaty goodness guaranteed to warm you up.
single espresso with hot water added.
$4.00 - $3.25
cappuccino with deep rich chocolate.
$2.75 - $3.25
spiced tea with steamed milk.
espresso with a dollop of foamed milk.
- Steamed Milk $1.50
- Brewed Flavored Coffees $1.75 - $1.25
- Herbal Tea $1.75 - $1.25
$2.50 - $3.50
espresso with steamed milk topped with thin layer of foam.
- Cappuccino $2.50 - $3.50
Café Au Lait
$3.00 - $2.25
our delicious house-blend with steamed milk, topped with foam.
$1.75 - $2.25
traditional italian dark roast coffee.
Espresso Con Panna
single espresso topped with whipped cream.
(16oz) / (20oz).
- Iced Coffee $2.25 - $1.75
- Iced Café Latte $4.00 - $3.50
- Iced Mocha $4.00 - $3.50
- Coffee Toffee Freeze $4.75 - $3.75
$2.25 - $1.75
- Iced Espresso $2.25
- Iced Cappuccino $3.50 - $4.00
- Iced Chai Latte $3.75 - $4.75
- Double Mocha Fudge Freeze $3.75 - $4.75
Bottles And Cans
$1.25 - $1.50
choose one: coke, pepsi, ginger ale, diet dr.pepper, diet sprite, seltzer, diet coke, diet pepsi, dr. pepper, sprite, orange
- Bottled Spring Water $1.25 - $2.75
- Orangina $2.25
- Martinelli's Apple Juice $2.25
- Perrier Water $1.50
- Tropicana Orange Juice $2.50 - $2.25
- Protein Drink $3.50
- V8 100% Vegetable Juice $2.25
- Yoohoo $2.25
- Odwalla Smoothie $3.50
- Snapple $1.75
- Gatorade $2.25
- Glaceau Vitamin Water $2.25
- San Pellegrino $1.25
- Red Bull $3.00
- Nesquik $2.25
- Naked Smoothie $4.00
Tossed Salad Bar $6.75
- Mixed Greens
- Romaine Lettuce
Select As Many As You Like
- Chick Peas
- Sliced Peppers
- Sliced Mushrooms
- Kidney Beans
- Toasted Almonds
- Sunflower Seeds
- Toasted Walnuts
- Sliced Red Onions
- Parmesan Cheese
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Cheddar Cheese
- Grilled Chicken
- Roast Turkey
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Green Peas
- Alfalfa Sprouts
- Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Feta Cheese
- Artichoke Hearts
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Grilled Vegetables
- Smoked Turkey
- Fat-Free Tuna
- Homemade Garlic Croutons
- Golden Italian Dressing
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Fat-Free Raspberry Dressing
- Creamy French Dressing
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Fat-Free Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- Low-Fat Honey Dijon
- Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Creamy Russian Dressing
- Ranch Dressing
- Light Italian Dressing
- Creamy Caesar Dressing
- Virgin Olive Oil
- Fat-Free Lemon Herb Dressing
- Olive Oil And Balsamic Vinegar
Menu for Gourmet Bagel provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Dining options for Gourmet Bagel
Ratings and Reviews for Gourmet Bagel
Jun 09 2015
Diane Y. via Yelp
This place has pretty good bagels and is a quick morning option. Egg breakfasts here are consistently good but the homefries could be better. I like that...read more
Jun 12 2016
Vanessa L. via Yelp
This place was disgusting, we went in here looking for something good to eat so me and my bf ordered bacon burger with fries, it was done very quick we sat...read more
Sep 29 2015
April P. via Yelp
Is it really so hard to understand the concept of being nice and polite to your customers? I ordered a wrap with extra bacon, the woman asked what I...read more