Menu for Sharaku
Served with carrot ginger dressing
Cooked black seaweed & vegetables.
Vegetables Gyoza (4pcs)
Homemade Pan fried Shrimp Gyoza (4pcs)
Minced shrimp, onion, scallion & white cabbage.
Deep fried shrimp & vegetables.
Soup, Salad & Rice
Fermented past of soybeans.
With carrot ginger dressing. Extra Sauce $1.50.
- White or Brown Rice $2.50
Lunch Set Entree
Served with choice of todays sushi roll with miso soup, salad & white or brown rice.
Tofu Steak with Mushroom Sauce
Deep fried with dipping tempura sauce.
- Salmon Steak V. S. O. P. Sauce $12.50
Pan fried fatty tuna with sharaku special sauce.
Chicken of Sharaku
Pan fried bite sized pieces of chicken with tamari sauce.
Pork Sesame Ginger
Sauteed thinly sliced pork with sesame ginger sauce.
Sauteed thinly sliced beef with garlic flavor sauce.
Boiled thinly sliced beef, japanese vegetables & onion in sauce.
Hijiki Salad & Yasai Gyoza Combination
Black seaweed hijiki, kaiware daikon & broccoli with house salad dressing and vegetables dumpling (4pcs).
Sushi or Sashimi
Choice of one roll from tuna, y. tail with scallion, california or cucumber 2pcs. tuna & salmon, 1pc yellow tail, shrimp & eel.
Village Jumbo Sushi
Choice of one roll from tuna, y. tail with scallion or california 2pcs. double size of tuna, yellow tail, salmon & eel.
With white or brown rice, 3pcs.fluke, 2pcs tuna, yellow tail, salmon and todays mackerel or spanish mackerel.
Assorted sashimi on sushi rice.
Ikura Salmon Oyako Don
Sliced salmon & salmon caviar on sushi rice.
- Mini Ikura Salmon Oyako Don $9.25
Spicy Sea Food Don
Minced tuna & salmon marinated with spicy mayo.
- Mini Spicy Sea Food Don $9.25
Roll of tuna, california & cucumber.
A la Carte or Roll
Additional charges: tobiko flying fish roe $1.25, vegetable $0.75.
- Maguro - Tuna $3.50 - $5.50
- Toro - Fatty Tuna $8.50 - $12.50
- Hamachi - Yellow Tail $3.50 - $5.50
- Sake - Salmon $3.25 - $5.00
- Hirame - Fluke $3.25 - $5.00
- Saba - Mackerel $3.25 - $5.00
- Sawara - Spanish Mackerel $3.25 - $5.00
- Ika - Squid $3.25 - $5.00
- Tako - Octopus $3.50 - $5.50
- Uni - Sea urchin $6.50 - $9.00
- Unagi - Water Eel $4.75 - $7.00
- Anago - Sea eel $4.75 - $7.50
- Ebi - Shrimp $3.50 - $5.50
- Botan Ebi - L. Sweet Shrimp $5.50 - $7.75
- Tabara Kani - King Crab $7.00 - $9.50
- Hotate - Scallop $5.50 - $7.75
- Aoyagi - Orange Clam $3.70 - $5.50
- Awabi - Abalone $5.75 - $8.00
- Ikura - Salmon Roe $4.00 - $6.50
- Tobiko - Flying Fish Roe $3.50 - $5.50
- Kanikama - Crab Stick $3.25 - $4.75
- Tamago - Egg Omelet $3.25 - $4.75
Deep fried eel, crab stick, shrimp, avo & mint leaf roll.
Avocado over an eel & tobiko roll.
Six kinds of raw fish over a california roll.
Deep fried soft shell crab, avocado cucumber & mayo.
With avo, cucumber & mayo.
- Spicy Tuna $6.00
- Spicy Salmon $6.00
Avocado. cucumber & crab stick
Shrimp & avocado
Yellow tail with scallion.
Broiled salmon skin.
- Vegetable $5.00
- Kappa - Cucumber $3.25
White radish pickles
Cooked dried gourd shaving.
Served with miso soup & salad.
Broiled eel with unagi eel sauce.
Shrimp & vegetable tempura.
Thinly sliced beef & onion.
Chicken Katsu Don
Deep fried breaded chicken cutlet with egg & onion.
Noodle in Fish Broth
Served with 3pcs of futomaki. Soba buckwheat noodles or udon thick wheat noodles.
Tenzaru Soba or Udon
Cold with shrimp tempura.
Tori Nanban Soba or Udon
chicken & scallion.
Tempura Soba or Udon
Shrimp tempura & Vege
Shrimp tempura, chicken, vegetables & egg.
Special from Japan
- Aji - Jackfish $4.00
- Shimaaji - Striped Jackfish $4.70
- Madai - Red Sea Bream $4.00
- Iwashi - Sardine $4.00
Sharaku Lunch Special
Served with miso soup, salad & white or brown rice.
Boneless grilled marinated in homemade miso-honey sauce with sauteed beansprout, carrot & broccoli.
Pork Katsu Cutlet
Butcher selected pork loin breaded in japanese panko, served with cabbage & cherry tomatoes.
Other menus for Sharaku
Menu for Sharaku provided by Allmenus.com
Ratings and Reviews for Sharaku
Aug 07 2016
June H. via Yelp
Wow. This place was way better than I expected. Especially 'Village Jumbo roll' was the biggest sushi ever and also tasty. Uni and Soba was soso. Their...read more
Jul 07 2016
Chasitiy P. via Yelp
Very delicious and very inexpensive! The atomosphere is very peaceful and not to mention the food is fit for a King! You can't bet a lunch special for...read more
Jun 28 2016
Lauren K. via Yelp
Very good food! Went with two friends on a Friday night, expecting a wait and there wasn't. The service, food, and atmosphere was very nice and casual....read more