Tony's Di Napoli
Menu for Tony's Di Napoli
- Tony's Chicken $14.00
- Tony's Veal $15.00
- Tony's Shrimp $15.00
- Lobster Fra Diavolo With Linguine $29.95
- 10oz. Steak With Roasted Potatoes $19.00
- 16oz. Prime Sirloin Steak $30.00
- Chicken Parmigiana Combination $14.00
- Chicken Marsala Combination $14.00
- Veal Parmigiana Combination $15.00
- Veal Piccata Combination $15.00
- Salmon Oreganato Combination $15.00
- House Salad $9.00
- Roquefort Salad $11.00
- Caesar Salad $9.00
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad $13.00
- Tony's Salad $10.00
- Linguine W Marinera $10.00
- Penne W Garlic Broccoli & Olive Oil $12.00
- Spahgetti W Meatballs $13.00
- Penni W Eggplant & Mozzarella $12.00
- Rigitoni W Vodka Sauce & Mushroom $12.00
- Linguine W Shrimp Marinera $15.00
- Baked Clams Appetizer $23.00
- Fried Zucchini Appetizer $14.00
- Stuffed Mushrooms Appetizer $17.00
- Calamari Fritti Appetizer $23.00
- Fried Peppers And Onions Appetizer $14.00
- Mozzarella En Carrozza Appetizer $17.00
- Cold Antipasto Appetizer $25.00
- Hot Antipasto Appetizer $25.00
- Mussels Fra Diavolo Appetizer $20.00
- Mussels Marinara Appetizer $20.00
- Mussels Luciano Appetizer $20.00
- Tony's Meatballs Appetizer $17.00
- Tony's Shrimp Appetizer $26.00
- Shrimp And Artichoke Oregenata Appetizer $26.00
- Sauteed Shrimp Fra Diavolo Appetizer $25.00
- Sauteed Shrimp Marinara Appetizer $25.00
- Sauteed Shrimp Luciano Appetizer $25.00
- Shrimp Scampi Appetizer $25.00
served with red wine vinaigrette dressing
served with home-made caesar dressing.
Tri Colore Salad
served with balsamic dressing.
Caprese Rustica Salad
served with red wine vinaigrette dressing.
served with mustard vinaigrette dressing.
Tony's Arugula Salad
served with balsamic dressing.
- Pasta Marinara $20.00
Linguine With Clam Sauce
your choice of red or white.
Linguine With Seafood
your choice of sauce: fra diavolo, marinara, luciano
- Spaghetti & Meatballs $26.00
- Shrimp Fra Diavolo $29.00
- Shrimp Marinara $29.00
- Pasta Primavera $24.00
- Pasta With Vodka & Mushroom $25.00
- Ravioli Napoltano $24.00
- Pasta Broccoli, Garlic & Oil $24.00
- Pasta With Eggplant & Mozzarella $24.00
- Fettuccine Alfredo $26.00
- Baked Ziti Napolitano $24.00
- Baked Ziti Bolognese $26.00
- Ravioli Bolognese $26.00
- Tortolloni Alfredo $26.00
- Black Linguine Seafood $44.00
- Veal Parmigiana $27.00
- Veal Piccatta $27.00
- Veal Francese $27.00
- Veal Marsala $28.00
- Veal Pizzaiola $28.00
- Tony's Veal $27.00
- Veal Saltimbocca $34.00
- Chicken Parmigiana $26.00
- Tony's Chicken $26.00
- Chicken Piccatta $26.00
- Chicken Francese $26.00
- Chicken Marsala $27.00
- Chicken Pizzaiola $27.00
- Chicken Scarpiello $26.00
- Chicken Cacciatore $31.00
Steaks & Chops
- Twin 16oz. NY Cut Sirloins $59.00
- Steak Pizzaiola $36.00
- Twin Broiled Veal Chops $58.00
- Veal Chops In Cognac Cream $58.00
- Broiled Salmon Filet $34.00
- Salmon Filet Oreganata $34.00
- Salmon Filet Ala Vodka $34.00
- Shrimp Marinara $32.00
- Shrimp Fra Diavolo $32.00
- Shrimp Scampi $32.00
- Shrimp Parmigiana $32.00
- Shrimp Francese $32.00
- Mixed Seafood With Lobster $49.00
- Lobster Fra Diavolo $57.00
- Twin Lobsters $57.00
- Eggplant Parmigiana $25.00
- Chicken & Shrimp Capri $33.00
- Veal & Eggplant $32.00
- Chicken & Shrimp Francese $33.00
- Sausage & Peppers $26.00
- Sausage & Meatballs $31.00
- Chicken & Eggplant $30.00
- Broccoli $13.00
- Spinach $13.00
- Broccoli Rabe $13.00
- Escarole & Beans $13.00
- Peppers & Zucchini $13.00
- String Beans Almondine $13.00
- Mushrooms $13.00
- Sausage $17.00
- Meatballs $17.00
- Roasted Potatoes $13.00
Chocolate Decadence - Family-Style
vanilla and chocolate ice cream and homemade devil's food cake, topped with raspberries, hot fudge and fresh whipped cream.
New York-Style Cheesecake
smooth and creamy with a cookie crumb crust and fresh strawberries.
vanilla and chocolate ice cream with a cherry and pistachio center dipped in rich milk chocolate.
ricotta cheese, lemon zest and grand marnier make this 'molto amore'
- Tony's Family-Style Tartufo $16.00
Mini Cannolis - Family-Style
a combination of 3 traditional and 3 chocolate cannolis.
served with homemade whipped cream.
fresh blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and cannoli cream, topped with homemade whipped cream. seasonal.
Strawberry Shortcake - Family-Style
vanilla and strawberry ice cream and homemade shortcake topped with luscious strawberries and fresh whipped cream.
Tony's Classic Sundae
crumbled chocolate cookies topped with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge and whipped cream.
Tony's Brownie Sundae
rich chocolate brownie topped with vanilla ice cream, rich hot fudge and whipped cream.
a lemon, peach, pineapple or coconut filled with creamy sorbet.
sweet mascarpone and lady fingers soaked in espresso and coffee lliquor makes this authentic italian dessert irresistible. the best you've ever had...
coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale
- Pellegrino $6.50
- Panna Water $6.50
Menu for Tony's Di Napoli provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Dining options for Tony's Di Napoli
Ratings and Reviews for Tony's Di Napoli
Jun 19 2016
Tayley C. via Yelp
My mom, aunt, and I went to NYC for a week-long trip. We were hungry after seeing Chicago on a Friday night, so I activated Siri and said - "Italian...read more
Jun 18 2016
Paul M. via Yelp
Been here a few times with my wife and most recently we took some out of Towner's here. Location is good as it's easy to get to via the MTA. Food here is...read more
Jun 17 2016
Ohoh Heyla B. via Yelp
Rude service/food was ok Ok, first the good part. For a chain restaurant, the food was pretty good. The portion sizes were family style and again pretty...read more