Il Bagatto To Go
190 E 2nd St
New York NY 10009
See all nearby Italian restaurants.
- San Pellegrino
- Mineral Water
- Padellata Di Cozze Coltivate
- Cultivated mussels sauteed with garlic and white wine. This sauce is so good that dipping bread is mandatory.
- Bocconcini e Prosciutto
- Bocconcini of Buffalo mozzarella imported from Italy with prosciutto and tomato.
- Bocconcinin e Insalata
- Bocconcini served with mixed baby greens and delicious tomatoes.
- Portobello alla Griglia
- Grilled portobello mushrooms marinated in balsamic vinegar, shallots and thyme with arugula salad.
- Grilled bread rubbed with fresh garlic and topped with tomatoes, marinated in olive oil and herbs.
- Antipasto Il Bagatto
- A delicious sampler from our antipasto table.
- Fagioli alla Paolona
- Tasty cannellini beans slowly cooked with tomatoes, garlic, shallots and rosemary.
- Grilled bread rubbed with fresh garlic and drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
- Calamari alla Griglia
- Grilled calamari.
Insalate e Contorni
- Crescione Asparage e Finocchio
- Watercress, fennel, asparagus and shaved Asiago cheese. Dressing served on the side.
- Riccia con Caprino Condito
- Frisee salad topped with warm goat cheese that has been marinated in extra virgin olive oil, garlic and herb. Dressing served on the side.
- Insalata Mista Della Casa
$6.00 - $7.00
- Baby green mixed with fresh herbs. Dressing served on the side.
- Verdure alla Griglia
- Mixed vegetables marinated in Mom's secret sauce and grilled to perfection. Dressing served on the side.
- Verdure Ripassate
- Spinach sauteed with olive oil and garlic. Dressing served on the side.
- Verdure All'agro
- Steamed spinach with olive oil and lemon. Dressing served on the side.
- Mozzarella Fior di Latte, the best tomatoes we can find and basil. Dressing served on the side.
- Funghi e Patate
- Warm potatoes and mushrooms salad sauteed with shallots, rosemary and sage. Dressing served on the side.
- Rughetta e Funghi
- Arugula, mushrooms and shaved Parmigiano. Dressing served on the side.
- Arugula, radicchio and endive. Dressing served on the side.
- Mozzarella e Basilico Panini
- Mozzarella, tomato and basil.
- Verdure alla Griglia Panini
- Grilled vegetables.
- Cotoletta Panini
- Breaded chicken cutlet with arugula, tomato and mayonnaise.
- Al Fumo Panini
- Smoked mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes and basil.
- Petto di Pollo alla Griglia Panini
- Grilled chicken breast, tomato and arugula.
- Salmone Affumicato e Brie Panini
- Smoked salmon. brie and watercress.
- Tacchino Panini
- Roasted turkey breast, frisee salad and roasted peppers.
- Tonno Pomodoro e Basilico Panini
- Canned Italian tuna fish, tomato and basil.
- Speck Scamorza e Zucchine Panini
- Smoked prosciutto, scamorza cheese and grilled zucchini.
- Lulu's Special Panini
- Thin slices of top round of beef, sauteed with garlic, olive oil and rosemary with mustard, arugula and tomato.
- Fettuccine con Salmone Affumicato (Spicy)
- Homemade fettuccine served with smoked salmon sauteed with shallot,Spicy vodka and fresh tomatoes. No Parmigiano allowed.
- Tagliolini al Sapore di Mare
- Delicious homemade tagliolini with seafood in a light tomato sauce. No Parmigiano allowed.
- Tortellini con Ragu
- Our signature meat sauce made with Giovanna's granny's secret recipe. We cut all the meat by hand.
- Spaghetti Sciue Sciue
- Spaghetti with tomato and basil sauce. Sciue sciue in Italian means fast and rapid.
- Penne all'Arrabbiata (Spicy)
- Penne served in a spicy tomato sauce.
- Gnocchetti Verde e Blu
- Homemade gnocchi with spinach in a Gorgonzola sauce, too good to be legal.
- Penne alla Vodka (Spicy)
- Penne served with spicy and creamy vodka sauce. Spicy.
- Rigatoni Sorrentina
- Rigatoni served with our infamous tomato and basil sauce topped with fresh mozzarella.
- Ravioli Burro e Salvia
- Cheese and spinach ravioli served with butter and sage sauce.
- Fusilli Campagnola
- Fusilli served with sausage, mushroom, peas, fresh tomato and touch of cream.
- Grilled Salmon Filet
- With mixed green salad.
- Cotoletta Condita
- Chicken cutlet breaded in focaccia crumbs topped with mozzarella, tomatoes and arugula.
- Saltimbocca alla Romana
- Veal scaloppine topped with prosciutto and sage, sauteed with a white wine and butter sauce, served with roasted potatoes.
- Mezzo Pollo al Mattone
- Takes an additional 25 minutes to prepare. Half spring chicken marinated in garlic, lemon, rosemary and thyme, then grilled under a brick. We really grill it under a brick.
- Straccetti al Romarino
- A staple of Roman cuisine, paper thin slices of beef sauteed in a touch of olive oil, lots of garlic rosemary and white wine.
- Soup of the Day
- Please contact the restaurant for today's selection.
- Fish of the Day
- Please contact the restaurant for today's selection.
- Grilled Spicy Sausage Panino
- With spicy Italian peppers, Provolone cheese and lettuce.
- Sauteed with broccoli rabe, sun dried tomatoes, caramelized garlic and Ricotta salata.
- Chicken Breast
- Sauteed in white wine, topped with house made olive and thyme pesto and served with Rosemary roasted potatoes.
- Breaded Chicken Cutlet Panino
- With melted mozzarella, tomato, basil sauce and Parmigiano.
- Thick Spaghetti alla Chitarra "Cacio e Pepe"
- Garlic, Romano cheese and crushed black pepper.
- Spicy Pork Chop
- Garlic, olive oil, rosemary, fresh tomatoes and spicy Italian cherry peppers, served with crispy fried polenta.
- Grilled Chicken Panino
- Smoked mozzarella, crispy pancetta and Portobello mushroom.
- Cheese Filled Cappelletti
- Cream cooked diced Parma prosciutto and garden peas.
- Slow Cooked Boneless Beef Short Ribs Stew
- With baby carrots and peas over soft polenta.
- Grilled Portobello Panino
- With arugula and Asiago cheese.
- Orecchiette Salsa Rosa
- Cooked Parma ham, caramelized onions, cream, cognac and a touch of tomato sauce. Spicy.
- Chicken Breast Marsala
- With shiitake mushrooms and garden peas.
- Spicy Pork Loin Panino
- With tomato sauce, grilled eggplant and Provolone cheese.
- Homemade Fettuccine with Shrimp
- With shrimp, fresh tomatoes and shiitake mushrooms.
- Juicy Grilled Brined Pork Chop
- With a spicy orange balsamic reduction and served with buttermilk mashed potatoes.
- Smoked Scottish Salmon Panino
- With crispy bacon, lemon mayo, arugula, avocado and plum tomatoes.
- Fusilli "Norma"
- With fried eggplant, tomato and basil sauce, served with fresh ricotta.
- Chicken Breast with Corn
- With mozzarella and cream, served with Rosemary roasted potatoes.
- Egg Frittata Panino
- With scamorza cheese and bacon.
- Our Divine Sunday Lasagna
- With hand cut Bolognese sauce and velvety bechamel.
- Sweet and Spicy Italian Sausage
- Sauteed with broccoli rabe, garlic and olive oil, served with rosemary roasted potatoes.
- Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Ricotta Cheesecake
- Sorbetto al Limone
- Sorbetto al Arancio
DISCLAIMER: Menu for Il Bagatto To Go provided by Allmenus.com. Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.