- Deli Food
- Eastern European
Menu for Katz's Delicatessen
Starters, Salads and Sides
Tossed Green Salad
Served with your choice of dressing: italian, french, russian or oil and vinegar.
- Potato Salad $5.95
- Cole Slaw $5.95
- Macaroni Salad $5.95
- Steak Fries $6.45
- Square Potato Knish $4.45
Your choice of potato, broccoli, spinach, kasha.
- Sweet Potato Knish $5.95
- Vegetarian Baked Beans $5.45
- Chopped Liver with Onion $9.45
Served with cole slaw and potato salad on a bed of lettuce and tomatoes with pickles.
- Tuna Salad Platter $13.45
- Chicken Salad Platter $13.45
- Egg Salad Platter $13.45
- Individual Can Tuna Salad Platter $15.95
- Individual Can Salmon Salad Platter $15.95
- Matzo Ball Soup $6.95
Chicken Noodle Soup
Thick with chicken and noodles
- Split Pea Soup $6.95
Katz's Pastrami Hot Sandwich
Smoked to juicy perfection and hand carved to your specifications.
- Katz's Corned Beef Hot Sandwich $18.95
- Katz's Brisket Hot Sandwich $18.95
- Katz's Knoblewurst Hot Sandwich $16.95
Rueben Hot Sandwich
Corned beef or pastrami, swiss cheese and sauerkraut combo.
Turkey Hot Sandwich
Hot, moist and tender.
- Turkey Reuben Sandwich $22.95
Turkey Combo Sandwich
Includes swiss cheese, sauerkraut and russian dressing.
- Katz's Tongue Sandwich $18.95
- Katz's Original Recipe Salami Sandwich $14.95
- Bologna Sandwich $14.95
- Roast Beef Sandwich $18.95
- Chopped Liver Sandwich $14.95
- Liverwurst Sandwich $14.95
- Egg Salad Sandwich $13.95
- Tuna Salad Sandwich $13.95
- Chicken Salad Sandwich $13.95
Choice of swiss, muenster or american.
- Half Sandwich with Matzo Ball Soup $17.45
- Half Sandwich with Split Pea Soup $17.45
Half Sandwich with House Salad
Add pastrami, combo or rueben for an extra charge.
- Frankfurter $3.95
One piece and one slice of rye bread.
- Chili Dog $5.95
Bowl of Meat Chili
Served with bread and pickles.
Two Knockwursts with Beans
Served with bread and pickles.
Breakfast - Oversized Omelets
Served with bread, pickles and steak fries. Served all day.
- Pastrami Omelet $16.95
- Corned Beef Omelet $16.95
- Salami Omelet $15.95
- Tongue Omelet $16.95
- Lox and Onions Omelet $16.95
- Katz's Cheesesteak $15.95
- Grilled Cheese $6.75
- Kid's Burger $6.95
- Burger $9.95
- Chiliburger $11.95
- Potato Latkes (3) with Apple Sauce $12.25
- Potato Latkes (3) with Sour Cream $12.25
- Cheese Blintz $12.25
- Cheese with Fruit Blintz $12.25
All Day Specials
All specials are served with bread and pickles.
Hot Open Faced Sandwich Platter
Your choice of brisket, roast beef or turkey. Served with your choice of two side dishes: steak fries, potato salad, cole slaw, macaroni salad or beans.
Three Meat Platter
Generous portions of hand sliced pastrami, brisket and corned beef.
Start with a bowl of our matzo ball soup, then feast on this platter of hand sliced brisket with potato pancakes and noodle kugel.
New York Cheesecake
Creamy and sinful. Add topping for an extra charge.
Your choice of chocolate or carrot.
- Fruit Pie $6.95
- Black and White Cookie $4.25
- Chocolate Chip Cookie $4.25
- Coffee $1.95
- Tea $1.95
- Espresso $2.95
- Cappuccino $3.95
- Hot Chocolate $1.95
- Soda $2.75
- Seltzer Water $2.95
Apple, cranberry, orange, grape.
- Iced Tea $2.95
- Lemonade $2.95
- Iced Coffee $2.95
New York Egg Cream
Chocolate or vanilla syrup, milk and a spritz of seltzer.
Menu for Katz's Delicatessen provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Dining options for Katz's Delicatessen
Ratings and Reviews for Katz's Delicatessen
Sep 14 2016
Avery R. via Yelp
Great place if you're craving on a freshly made deli sandwich. I will always recommend the pastrami sandwich since it's a very popular item. Salty, smoked,...read more
Sep 10 2016
David K. via Yelp
We took our son to New York for his birthday and Katz deli was one of our stops. I have an expectation of overpriced food at tourist traps but not outright...read more
Sep 09 2016
V M. via Yelp
This place has nothing on Langer's in LA. 19th century ticketing system in place where a lost ticket is equivalent to theft and they will falsely imprison...read more