152 E 46th St
New York NY 10017
See all nearby Indian restaurants.
- Vegetable Samosas
- Spicy seasoned potatoes and peas wrapped in a light pastry.
- Meat Samosas
- Seasoned ground chicken wrapped in a light pastry.
- Vegetable Snack Platter
- Assortment of mixed vegetable fritters.
- Puffed rice, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, chick peas, mint and tamarind sauce.
- Meat Snack Platter
- Combination of meat samosas, malai kebab, chicken tikka and seekh kabab.
- Reshmi Kebab
- Chicken breast marinated with ginger, garlic and cream cheese.
- Potato Croquettes with Goat Cheese
- Potato cakes stuffed with goat cheese and chives.
- Crisp light fritters made with onion and chickpea flour.
- Paneer Tikka
- Cubed cottage cheese simmered in a mild tomato sauce.
- Jinga Takda
- Sauteed shrimp with garlic and white wine.
- Crab Cake
- Chunk of Maine crab flavored with curry leaves and ginger.
- Okra Crunch
- Crispy okra sauteed with mild spices.
- Gobi Manchurian
- Cauliflowers sauteed with ginger, garlic and soy sauce.
- Chili Mushroom
- Mushrooms sauteed with ginger, garlic and soy sauce.
- Tandoori Vegetables
- Assorted seasoned vegetables marinated in a mild sauce.
- Grilled scallops with coconut mint sauce.
- Mulligatawny Soup
- Traditional lentil soup flavored with herbs and mild spices.
- Chicken Palak Sorba
- Chicken and spinach in a lightly spiced coconut flavored soup.
- Garden Fresh Tossed Green Salad
- Garden greens with a house dressing.
- Chicken Tikka
- Boneless chicken white meat marinated in aromatic spices and roasted in a clay oven.
- Tandoori Chicken
- Chicken marinated in almond paste with Kashmiri chilies.
- Seekh Kebab
- Minced lamb mixed with fresh spices, rolled and grilled on a skewer.
- Malai Kebab
- Chicken tenders marinated in spices, moistened with cream and grilled over charcoal.
- Cilantro Pesto Tandoori Shrimp
- Jumbo shrimp marinated with cilantro and pesto.
- Tandoori Lamb Chops
- Juicy lamb marinated with ginger and garlic, cooked to your taste, all time favorite.
- Fish Tikka
- Fish marinated in fresh ginger and garlic, cooked to your taste.
- Tandoori Mixed Grill
- Assortment of tandoori chicken, chicken tikka, seekh kebab, fish tikka and lamb chops.
- Soft leavened bread cooked in a clay oven.
- Garlic Naan
- Naan flavored with fresh garlic.
- Rosemary Naan
- Naan stuffed with rosemary.
- Tandoori Roti
- Flat whole wheat bread prepared in a clay oven.
- Tandoori Paratha
- Rich multi-layered whole wheat bread baked in a clay oven.
- Gobi Paratha
- Whole wheat bread stuffed with cauliflower.
- Aloo Paratha
- Whole wheat bread stuffed with potatoes.
- Onion and Black Pepper Kulcha
- Crisp leavened bread from the tandoori oven filled with caramelized onions and dusted with coarse black pepper.
- Peshawari Naan
- Naan stuffed with nuts and dried fruit.
- Cheese and Garlic Naan
- Naan bread stuffed with cheese and garlic.
- Kheema Naan
- Naan bread stuffed with minced lamb.
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Clay oven cooked white meat chicken simmered in a tomato and onion sauce.
- Butter Chicken
- Clay oven cooked dark meat simmered in a tomato and onion sauce.
- Chicken Korma
- Chicken cooked in a copper pot with cumin, fennel and cashew nuts in a gravy with mild spices.
- Chicken Vindaloo
- Goan style chicken cooked with potatoes in a spicy sauce with a touch of vinegar.
- Chicken Kali Mirch
- Cooked in a black pepper and green chili marinade.
- Chili Chicken
- Chicken sauteed with onions, green chillies and spices.
- Chicken La Jawab
- Chicken cooked with ginger, garlic, tomatoes and chilies, sprinkled with fresh herbs, ginger and spices.
- Chef's Special Chicken Mali
- Chicken simmered with aromatic spices in a cream sauce.
- Chicken Dhansak
- Chicken cooked with lentils, ginger, garlic, dried chilies and sprinkled with fresh herbs and spices.
- Chicken Saagwala
- Boneless chicken marinated in yogurt, spices and herbs and cooked in a puree of spinach.
- Chicken Mango
- Chicken breast marinated in garlic, ginger, barbecued and cooked in mangoes.
- Lamb Curry
- Lamb cooked in a mild sauce.
- Lamb Vindaloo
- Lamb cooked with potatoes in a spicy sauce with a touch of vinegar.
- Lamb Palak
- Lamb cooked with spinach and mild spices.
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Cubes of boneless lamb cooked in tomatoes and onion sauce.
- Lamb Korma
- Lamb cooked in a mild creamy sauce.
- Kheema Matter
- Ground lamb cooked with peas, herbs and spices.
- Lamb Bhuna
- Lamb cooked in specially prepared herbs and spices, with a touch of ginger and garlic.
- Lamb Melagu
- Cube of lamb cooked with tomato, onion, black pepper, coconut and curry leaves.
- Lamb Apricot
- Cubes of lamb cooked with ginger, garlic, coriander and dried apricot.
- Goat Curry
- Goat cooked in a mild sauce.
- Goat Vindaloo
- Goat cooked with potatoes in a spicy sauce with a touch of vinegar.
- Goat Palak
- Goat cooked with spinach and mild spices.
- Goat Korma
- Goat cooked in a mild creamy sauce.
- Goat Bhuna
- Goat cooked in specially prepared herbs and spices, with a touch of ginger and garlic.
- Goat Melagu
- Cube of goat cooked with tomato, onion, black pepper, coconut and curry leaves.
- Goa Fish Curry
- Fish cooked in coconut and cream sauce.
- Fish Moilee
- Tilapia fish cooked in coconut milk with onion, coconut, green chilies and curry leaves.
- Fish Tikka Masala
- Clay oven cooked fish simmered in tomatoes and onion sauce.
- Shrimp Saagwala
- Shrimp cooked in puree of spinach.
- Garlic Shrimp Bhuna
- Shrimp cooked in specially prepared herbs and spices with a touch of ginger and garlic.
- Shrimp Curry
- Shrimp prepared in a spicy gravy.
- Shrimp Vindaloo
- Shrimp prepared in a mild gravy.
- Lobster Tikka Masala
- Lobster marinated in herbs and spices simmered in a tomato and onion sauce.
- Crab Masala
- Crab prepared in our special sauce of fresh tomatoes, garlic and ginger.
- Mixed Vegetable Korma
- Mixed vegetables in a creamy sauce.
- Palak Paneer
- Fresh homemade cottage cheese in a spinach puree.
- Paneer Pasanda
- Fresh homemade cottage cheese folded in a creamy tomato sauce.
- Bhindi Masala
- Okra sauteed with browned onions, tomatoes and dried mango.
- Beetroot Malai Kofta
- Beetroot croquette in a savory onion and almond sauce.
- Chic peas cooked with onions and tomatoes.
- Aloo Gobi
- Stir fried potatoes and cauliflower cooked with ginger and garlic.
- Eggplant Bhartha
- Baked eggplant sauteed with onion and tomatoes.
- Matter Paneer
- Fresh homemade cottage cheese cubes cooked with green peas.
- Dal Fry
- Slow simmered yellow lentils sauteed with tomatoes, ginger, cumin and onions.
- Dal Makhani
- Classic lentils simmered in tomatoes and onion.
- Dum Aloo
- Potatoes cooked with ginger, garlic and onions sauce.
- Chana Saag
- Spinach puree with chic peas.
- Eggplant Korma
- Cubes of eggplant prepared in a creamy sauce.
- Mango Chutney
- Spicy, sweet and sour relish.
- Mango, lemon and chili.
- Thin bean wafers.
- Tomato and cucumber in a yogurt sauce.
DISCLAIMER: Menu for Darbar provided by SinglePlatform. Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.