72nd St Bagel
Menu for 72nd St Bagel
- 2 Scrambled Eggs Sandwich $3.25
- 2 Scrambled Egg Whites Sandwich $3.95
- Egg & Cheese Sandwich $3.95
- Egg Whites & Cheese Sandwich $4.95
two eggs any-style served with bagel and homefries.
- Omelet With 2 Choices $6.45
nova and onion.
mozzarella, tomato and basil.
feta cheese, tomato and olives.
made with egg whites, broccoli and mushroom.
- Challah French Toast $6.25
- Challah French Toast With Eggs $7.95
South Of The Border Special
scrambled eggs, cheese, lettuce, tomato and jalapeño in a wrap. served with homefries.
- Oatmeal $3.00 - $2.50
- Homemade Soup $4.50 - $3.50
- Soup & Salad Special $9.45
- Large Soup & Bagel $4.95
Create Your Own Salad $8.45
Create Your Own Salad
choose any 7 items.
Create Your Own Salad
greens choice: romaine, spinach, mixed greens.
Create Your Own Salad
salad toppings: beets, bell peppers, broccoli, capers, carrots, cherry tomato, chick peas, chopped tomato, chow mein, corn, cucumbers, egg whites, feta cheese, grape leaves, hard-boiled eggs, hearts of palm, jalapeño, mandarin orange, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, olives, parmesean cheese, raisins, red onions, roasted peppers, sun-dried tomato, sunflower seeds, three-bean salad, three-color pasta, tofu, tuna, walnuts
Create Your Own Salad
salad dressings: balsamic vinegar, french dressing, creamy italian dressing, sesame ginger dressing, italian dressing, lemon juice, low-fat honey dijon dressing, fat-free french dressing, light italian dressing, olive oil, fat-free ranch dressing, russian dressing.
1. Tuna Combo Sandwich
muenster cheese, israeli salad and pickle.
2. Fresh Mozzarella Combo Sandwich
tomato, roast pepper, basil and pesto or balsamic vinegar.
3. Tuna & Sephardic Eggplant Combo Sandwich
4. Tuna & Sliced Egg Combo Sandwich
black olives and red onions.
5. Baked Salmon Combo Sandwich
scallion cream cheese, cucumber, tomato and onion.
6. Smoked Salmon Combo Sandwich
scallion cream cheese, lettuce, tomato, capers and onion.
7. Tuna & Melted Cheese Combo Sandwich
tomato and avocado.
- 1. Greek Salad Wrap $7.95
- 2. Tuna, Avocado & Cucumber Wrap $7.95
3. Tuna & Muenster Cheese Wrap
israeli salad and pickle.
4. Smoked Salmon Wrap
scallion cream cheese, cucumber, lettuce and capers.
5. Fresh Mozzarella Wrap
roasted pepper, tomato, basil and pesto.
1. Eggplant & Mozzarella Panini
tomato and vinaigrette.
2. Tuna & Cheese Panini
avocado and roasted pepper.
3. Three Cheese Panini
4. Mozzarella & Tomato Panini
basil and roasted peppers.
5. Smoked Salmon Panini
lettuce, tomato, falafel and hummus packed in pita bread.
falafel served on a bed of lettuce and tomato with israeli salad and pita bread on the side.
1 Dozen Bagels
1 bagel free. please indicate bagel flavors below and indicate in special instructions quantity of each.
- Mini Bagel $0.90
- Bagel $1.15
- 1/4 Lb. Butter $2.25
- 1/4 Lb. Jelly $2.25
- 1/4 Lb. Cream Cheese $2.25
- 1/4 Lb. Flavored Cream Cheese $2.95
- 1/4 Lb. Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Cheese $3.00
- 1/4 Lb. Strawberry Cream Cheese $3.00
- 1/4 Lb. Tofu Cream Cheese $2.95
- 1/4 Lb. Flavored Tofu Cream Cheese $2.95
- 1/4 Lb. Lox Spread $3.25
- 1/4 Lb. Peanut Butter $2.75
Bagels & Cheese Spreads
- Bagel & Butter $1.50
- Bagel & Jelly $1.50
- Bagel, Butter & Jelly $2.00
- Bagel & Cream Cheese $2.75
- Bagel & Flavored Cream Cheese $3.50
- Bagel & Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Cheese $3.75
- Bagel & Strawberry Cream Cheese $3.75
- Bagel & Tofu Cream Cheese $3.25
- Bagel & Flavored Tofu Cream Cheese $3.50
- Bagel & Lox Spread $4.25
- Bagel & Peanut Butter $3.25
- 1/4 Lb. Egg Salad $2.50
- 1/4 Lb. Fat-Free Egg White Salad $2.75
- 1/4 Lb. Classic Tuna Salad $3.50
- 1/4 Lb. Fat-Free Tuna Salad $3.75
- 1/4 Lb. Vegetable Tuna Salad $3.75
- 1/4 Lb. Curry Tuna Salad $3.75
- 1/4 Lb. White Fish Salad $3.95
- 1/4 Lb. Baked Salmon Salad $3.95
- 1/4 Lb. Chopped Herring Salad $2.75
- 1/4 Lb. Hummus Salad $2.50
- 1/4 Lb. Babaganoush Salad $2.50
- 1/4 Lb. Eggplant Salad $2.50
Bagels & Salad Spreads
- Bagel & Egg Salad $5.25
- Bagel & Fat-Free Egg White Salad $5.95
- Bagel & Classic Tuna Salad $6.25
- Bagel & Fat-Free Tuna Salad $6.95
- Bagel & Vegetable Tuna Salad $6.95
- Bagel & Curry Tuna Salad $6.95
- Bagel & White Fish Salad $7.45
- Bagel & Baked Salmon Salad $7.45
- Bagel & Chopped Herring Salad $5.50
- Bagel & Hummus Salad $4.95
- Bagel & Babaganoush Salad $4.95
- Bagel & Eggplant Salad $4.95
- 1/4 Lb. American Cheese $2.75
- 1/4 Lb. Muenster Cheese $2.75
- 1/4 Lb. Fresh Mozzarella Cheese $3.95
- 1/4 Lb. Cheddar Cheese $2.75
Bagel & Cheese
- Bagel & American Cheese $4.25
- Bagel & Muenster Cheese $4.25
- Bagel & Fresh Mozzarella Cheese $4.95
- Bagel & Cheddar Cheese $4.25
- 1/4 Lb. Nova Scotia Salmon $7.95
1/4 Lb. Kippered Salmon
- 1/4 Lb. Smoked Sable $10.75
- 1/4 Lb. Smoked White Fish $7.95
- 1/4 Lb. Cream Herring $5.25
Bagel & Fish
- Bagel & Nova Scotia Salmon $8.75
Bagel & Kippered Salmon
- Bagel & Smoked Sable $11.95
- Bagel & Smoked White Fish $8.25
- Bagel & Cream Herring $6.95
- Pizza Slice $2.95
- Pizza $6.95 - $15.95
1. Egg Salad Platter
lettuce, tomato, cucumber and pickle served with a scoop of egg salad.
2. Tuna Salad Platter
lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, pickle, olives and sliced hard-boiled egg served with a scoop of tuna salad.
3. Mediterranean Salad Platter
lettuce, tomato, olives, jalapeño and pickle served with scoops of hummus, eggplant and babaganoush.
4. Mozzarella Salad Platter
fresh mozzarella, crisp romaine, capers and roasted peppers served with house vinaigrette.
served on a bed of lettce with sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, capers, black olives, bermuda onions and your choice of fish, cream cheese and bagel.
- Potato Knish
- Mushroom Knish
- Spinach Knish
- Sweet Potato Knish
- Kasha Knish
- Israeli Side Salad $2.50
- Macaroni Side Salad $1.75
- Potato Side Salad $1.75
- Coleslaw Side Salad $1.75
- Fruit Salad $4.95
- Banana $0.50
- Apple $0.85
- Muffin $2.75
- Fat-Free Muffin $2.75
- Danish $2.75
- Crossiant $2.75
- Jumbo Cookie $2.75
- Fat-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie $1.75
- Assorted Bakery Cookies $12.00
$3.95 - $4.95
smoothie fruits: watermelon, cranberry, mango, strawberry, banana, pineapple, cantaloupe, blueberry, honeydew.
- Coffee $1.50 - $1.75
$1.50 - $1.75
flavored coffee choice: french vanilla, hazelnut
$1.50 - $1.75
tea selection: english breakfast, earl grey, peppermint, chamomile, black raspberry, lemon zinger, orange spice.
- Flavored Tea $1.50 - $1.75
- Hot Chocolate $1.50 - $1.75
- Cappuccino $3.50 - $4.25
- Latte $3.50 - $4.25
- Iced Cappuccino $4.45 - $5.25
- Iced Latte $4.45 - $5.25
- Iced Coffee $2.75 - $2.25
- Iced Tea $2.25 - $2.75
- Espresso $2.00
Fresh Squeezed Juice
$2.95 - $1.95
juice selection: orange, grape fruit
$1.95 - $1.50
soda selection: coke, diet coke, pepsi, diet pepsi, caffeine-free diet coke, sprite, diet sprite, dr. pepper, diet dr. pepper, ginger ale, diet ginger ale, sunkist, diet sunkist, cream soda, diet cream soda, black cherry, diet black cherry, club soda.
vitamin water selection: multi-v citrus frost, energy tropical citrus, focus kiwi strawberry.
snapple selection: peach iced tea, diet peach iced tea, raspberry iced tea, diet raspberry iced tea, orangeade, grapeade, iced tea.
$4.95 - $2.25
tropicana selection: orange, grapefruit, strawberry orange banana, orange tangerine.
- Poland Spring Water $2.00 - $1.25
- Yoo-Hoo $2.25
- Nesquik Chocolate Milk $2.25
Menu for 72nd St Bagel provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Dining options for 72nd St Bagel
Ratings and Reviews for 72nd St Bagel
Sep 18 2015
Andrea O. via Yelp
For such a popular place, you'd think their bagels and service would be better. When I arrived there last Sunday morning, the line was long, of course, but...read more
Jul 28 2015
Dan D. via Yelp
NYC is the American capital for bagels. But this Kosher bagel deli does not up to the high standards of many bagel-ites in the city. The bagels are very...read more
Jul 01 2015
Kid C. via Yelp
Idiot Alert! Idiot Alert! Idiot Alert! Idiot Alert! I asked for a toasted bagel with cream cheese, the idiot worker rolls his eyes at me and talks sh!t...read more