Devon & Blakely
Menu for Devon & Blakely
- Vegetarian Lentil $4.50 - $3.50
- Turkey Chili With Beans $5.50 - $6.50
- Chicken Stew (Pot Pie Filling) $5.50 - $6.50
- Corn Bread $2.25
- Angus Beef Chili $6.50 - $5.50
- Old Fashoned Chicken Noodle $4.50 - $3.50
- Spicy Crab & Sweet Corn Chowder $6.50 - $5.50
- Vegetarian Three Bean Chili $6.50 - $5.50
- Split Pea W/Ham $5.50 - $4.50
- Grilled Chicken & Corn Chowder $5.50 - $6.50
- Tomato Garden Vegetables $4.50 - $3.50
- Shrimp & Sausage Gumbo $6.50 - $5.50
- Tuscan Bean & Sausage $5.50 - $4.50
- Cajun Chicken & Sausage $5.50 - $4.50
- Harvest Mushroom $5.50 - $4.50
- Country Style Muffin $2.25
- Low-Fat Country Style Muffin $2.25
- Old Fashioned English Scone $2.50
- Danish $2.50
- Croissant $2.50
- Classic Apple Turnover $2.50
- Bagel $1.10
- Granola & Yogurt $3.50 - $4.50
- Oatmeal $3.00 - $4.00
- Fruit Cup $7.00 - $3.50
scrambled eggs, american ceese, ham or bacon and tomatoes.
- Whole Wheat Toast $1.50
Create Your Own Salad
romaine lettuce, spinach, mixed greens
cucumbers, onions, alfalfa sprouts, carrots, corn, peas, broccoli, beets, tomato, mandarin orange, croutons, mushrooms, chickpeas, kidney beans, tofu, egg, raisin, black olive, cranberries, peppers, edamame, apples, grapes, cauliflower, green olives, baby corn, chinese noodles, celery
sunflower seeds, couscous, roasted red peppers, feta cheese, parmesan cheese, blue cheese, cheddar cheese, walnuts, almonds
artichokes, hearts of palm, bacon, avocado
grilled lemon chicken, blackened chicken, tuna, sun-dried tomato, shrimp, turkey, ham
ranch dressing, caesar dressing, blue cheese dressing, thousand island dressing, asian sesame ginger dressing, roasted garlic and red wine dressing, fat-free lemon herb dressing, fat-free rasberry vinaigrette, low-fat honey dijon dressing, balsamic vinaigrette, virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, peanut dressing, thai dressing
Parmesan Chicken Salad
$10.00 - $5.00
and basil salad
Thai Chicken Salad
$5.00 - $10.00
celery, scallion, carrots, apples, almonds and yogurt dressing.
$5.00 - $10.00
with herbs and celery
New Potato Salad
$3.00 - $7.00
with a creamy dijon and dill dressing.
Pasta Primavera Salad
$3.00 - $6.00
d&b special variation of a great dish
$3.50 - $7.00
traditionally made fresh spinach in a garlic vinaigrette
Tomatoes & Mozzarella Salad
$3.50 - $7.00
and fresh basil with extra-virgin olive oil
$3.00 - $6.00
chic peas baked with olive oil, curry, cilantro and caramelized onions.
Sweet Potato Salad
$3.50 - $7.00
oven roasted homefries with parmesan
$6.00 - $3.00
with carrots and golden raisins
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit Salad $3.50 - $7.00
Baked Artichoke Hearts
$3.75 - $7.50
with sun-dried tomato, pine-nuts and fresh parsley.
$3.50 - $7.00
lightly seasoned and baked.
- Brussel Sprouts $3.50 - $7.00
- Fruit Salad $3.00 - $6.00
- Egg Salad $10.00 - $5.00
- Rustic Summer Salad $3.50 - $7.00
- Mediterranean Chickpea Salad $3.00 - $6.00
- Spinach And Feta Salad $3.00 - $6.00
- Grilled Vegetables $4.00 - $8.00
Traditional (Deli Style) Sandwiches
- Roast Turkey Traditional Sandwich $6.50
- Smoked Turkey Traditional Sandwich $6.50
- Roast Beef Traditional Sandwich $6.50
- Smoked Chicken Traditional Sandwich $6.50
- Blackened Chicken Traditional Sandwich $6.50
- Poached Chicken Traditional Sandwich $6.50
- Black Forest Ham Traditional Sandwich $6.50
- Salami Traditional Sandwich $6.50
- Prosciutto Traditional Sandwich $8.95
- Tuna Salad Traditional Sandwich $6.50
- Nicoise Tuna Salad Traditional Sandwich $6.50
- Egg Salad Traditional Sandwich $6.50
- Chicken Parmesan Salad Traditional Sandwich $7.75
- Chicken Curry Salad Traditional Sandwich $7.75
- Cheese Traditional Sandwich $6.25
- Grilled Vegetables Traditional Sandwich $6.50
A. Smoked Chicken Specialty Sandwich
with roasted tomatoes, spinach, and caesar dressing on country sourdough bread.
B. Tuna Salad Specialty Sandwich
with herbs, and mesclun greens on multi grain roll.
C. Tomato & Mozzarella Specialty Sandwich
with fresh basil and pesto on a onion ficelle.
D. Crab Cake Specialty Sandwich
tomato and homemade tartar sauce on a kaiser roll, served with sweet potato home fries.
E. Irish Smoked Salmon Specialty Sandwich
with paper thin cucumbers, tomatoes and cream cheese on multi-grain bread.
F. Black Forest Ham Specialty Sandwich
with camembert, honey mustard and tomato on pumpernickel bread.
G. Smoked Turkey Specialty Sandwich
with camembert and honey mustard on a sourdough baguette.
H. Parmesan Chicken Salad Specialty Sandwich
and basil salad with tomato and romaine on seven grain bread.
I. Hummus & Avocado Specialty Sandwich
toasted pine nuts, arugula, chipped parmesan and tomato on seven grain bread.
J. Avocado & English Cheddar Specialty Sandwich
cucumber, alfalfa sprouts, tomato and lemon herb mayonaise on 7 grain bread.
K. Pressed Cuban Specialty Sandwich
cured ham, swiss, jalapeno peppers, pickles and dijonaise on french bread.
L. Roasted Turkey Specialty Sandwich
brie, cranberry chutney, arugula and sweet onion on pumpernickel baguette.
M. Blackened Chicken Specialty Sandwich
with creole mayonnaise and tomatoes on french bread.
N. Prosciutto And Manchego Specialty Sandwich
fig preserve and arugula on rosemary focaccia.
O. Pressed Rare Roast Beef
swiss and coleslaw on french bread.
Chicken Caesar Wrap
grilled chicken, tomato, parmesan, croutons and romaine. served with caesar dressing in a flour tortilla.
turkey, cheddar, tomatoes, bacon, cranberry relish and romaine in a whole wheat tortilla.
Turkey & Hummus Wrap
chopped tomato, cucumber, spinach and sprouts, drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette.
Rio Grande Fajita Wrap
grilled chicken, avocado, onions, peppers, tomato and salsa in a black bean wrap.
grilled chicken, avocado, bacon, romaine, blue cheese and balsamic vinaigrette.
Tomato & Fresh Mozzarella Panini
fresh basil and olive oil.
Prosciutto & Arugula Panini
fresh mozzarella, parmesan and fresh basil.
Blackened Chicken Gyro Panini
tomatoes, roasted peppers and cheddar cheese.
corn beef, swiss cheese, sauerkraut and russian dressing.
- Smoked Turkey & Ham Panini $8.95
Classic Cheese Quesadilla
monterey jack cheese, black olives and tri-colored peppers.
Blackened Chicken Quesadilla
cheddar and monterey cheese with pico de gallo.
Grilled Chicken Quesadilla
monterey jack cheese and grilled onions.
Rice & Noodles
- Beef Barley $3.50
- Sour Cream $0.50
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese $0.75
- Pickles $0.95
- Extra Bread $0.50
- Grilled Chicken $4.95
- Extra Dressing $0.50
Sweets And Snacks
- Pound Cake $2.50
- Carrot Cake $4.95
- Small Cookie $0.95
- Dessert Square $3.50
- Brownie $2.50
- Blondie $2.50
- Large Cookie $2.50
orange, red apple, green apple, banana
- Chips $1.35
- Small Pretzels $2.50
- Stacy's Pita Chips $1.95
- Rice Krispie Treat $2.75
- Sesame Nut Mix $2.95
- Rainbow Crunch Mix $2.95
- Honey Nut Crunch Mix $2.95
- Honey Roasted Peanuts $2.95
- Peanuts $2.95
- English Candy $2.50
- Greek Yogurt $2.50
Coffee And Espresso
$1.35 - $1.85
- Flavored Coffee $1.50 - $2.00
- Espresso $2.25 - $2.95
- Cappuccino $2.75 - $3.50
- Café Latte $2.75 - $3.50
- Café Au Lait $2.00 - $2.50
- Mochaccino $3.00 - $3.75
- D&B's Hot Chocolate $2.25 - $2.95
- Iced Cappuccino $2.75 - $3.50
- Iced Coffee $2.75 - $2.25
- Iced Flavored Coffee $2.25 - $2.75
- Fresh Brewed Iced Tea $2.25 - $2.75
- Hot Mulled Cider $2.00 - $2.50
pomegranate, fruit, cranberry lemonade, orange mango
lemon, diet lemon, strawberry, honey ginseng
coke, diet coke, caffeine free diet coke, sprite, diet sprite, ginger ale, v8
coke, diet coke, coke zero, dr. pepper, diet dr. pepper, sprite, diet sprite, fresca, fanta
- Dasani Water (20oz) $1.95 - $2.75
- Fresh Pressed Grapefruit Juice $3.00 - $6.00
- Fresh Pressed Orange Juice $3.00 - $6.00
- Milk $2.75
- V8 $2.50
- Half & Half $4.50
- Vitamin Water $2.95
pomegranate, peach mango, acai
diet white tea, white tea, diet green tea, black & green tea, refresh, peach mango, slenderize, blue raspberry
pink lemonade, lemonade, apple juice, cranberry juice, orange juice
- Apple Juice $2.75
- Seltzer $1.95
Menu for Devon & Blakely provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Dining options for Devon & Blakely
Ratings and Reviews for Devon & Blakely
Dec 16 2015
Sarah V. via Yelp
We stumbled across this place on the way to Times Square. We were up at about 5am because of the jet lag & it was one of the only places open! The staff...read more
Aug 25 2016
Qian W. via Yelp
Please don't order on seamless. I ordered a large chicken pot pie on their daily specials, except its not a pie... just the soup.read more
Nov 13 2015
Veggie M. via Yelp
I would actually like to give this place 5 stars cos the shop looks nice and the staff are so dear - but the lingering butt-like taste of chicken from their...read more