- Coffee & Tea
Cafe Panino Mucho Gusto
- French Roast Coffee $2.00 - $3.50
- Espresso $2.75 - $4.50
- Americano $2.75 - $4.50
- Macchiatto $2.75 - $4.50
- Cappuccino $3.95 - $5.50
- Caffe Latte $3.95 - $5.50
- Mocha $4.25 - $6.00
- Chai Latte $3.50 - $4.50
- Pumpkin Chai Latte $4.00 - $4.25
- Nutella Latte $4.00 - $4.50
- Coconut-Cacao Almond Tea Latte $4.90 - $5.30
- Hot Chocolate $3.50 - $3.75
- Organic Tea $2.50
- Iced Tea $2.75 - $3.25
- Iced Pomegranate-Green Tea $3.25 - $3.75
- Iced Berry Cocktail (Caffeine-free) $3.25 - $3.75
- Iced Peppermint Tea $3.25 - $3.75
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice $4.00
- Fresh Lemonade $2.75 - $3.25
- Martinelli Apple Juice $2.50
$2.75 - $3.25
Lemonade and iced tea.
- San Pellegrino $2.50
- Poland Spring Water $1.75
- Lurisia Sparkling Water $3.50
- Raw Coconut Water $4.00 - $5.85
- Soda $1.75
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie $5.95
Tomato, mozzarella and basil. Includes sliced baguette.
Mesclun greens, onion, tomato in a vinaigrette dressing. Includes sliced baguette.
Mucho Gusto Salad
Mesclun, tomato, mozzarella, onion and avocado in a vinaigrette dressing. Includes sliced baguette.
Baby spinach, endives, grapes, pears and aged pecorino cheese in lemon and oil dressing. Includes sliced baguette.
Vegan Garden Salad
Baby spinach topped with avocado, tomato, onion and grilled zucchini in a vinaigrette. Includes sliced baguette.
Toasted bagel with cream cheese, Scottish smoked salmon, tomato, capers and onion.
Bagel and the Works
Cream cheese, cucumber, tomato and capers.
- Eggs on Ciabatta with Swiss Cheese and Tomato $8.00
- Eggs on Ciabatta with Swiss, Toamto and Bacon $9.00
2 Eggs Any Style
Includes sliced baguette.
Create Your Omelet
Plain. Includes sliced baguette.
Eggs Special on a Bagel
Two eggs, mozzarella, tomato and basil.
West Village Omelet
Omelet with spinach, bacon and pecorino side salad, sliced baguette and a small coffee.
- Croque Monsieur $8.00
- Croque Madame $9.00
With yogurt, fresh fruit and honey.
- Fresh Fruit Salad $6.00
Served with milk and honey.
- Assorted Fresh Bagels $1.75
Tomato, Mozzarella and Basil Panini
And olive oil.
Prosciutto Di Parma 1 Panini
Mozzarella, tomato, basil and olive oil.
Prosciutto Di Parma 2 Panini
Fresh arugula, tomato and shaved pecorino cheese.
Goat Cheese Panini
Sun-dried tomatoes, arugula and olive oil.
Grilled Eggplant Panini
Basil, mozzarella, tomato and olive oil.
Chicken Breast 1 Panini
With roasted vegetables, basil, tomato and olive oil.
Chicken Breast 2 Panini
With herbs, mayonnaise and tomato.
Zucchini, tomato, basil, mozzarella and olive oil.
Smoked turkey, Swiss, tomato and mayo.
With onions, tomato, capers and mayonnaise.
Bacon, lettuce, tomato on toasted ciabatta.
Grilled Marinated Chicken Wrap
With seasonal roasted vegetables and guacamole.
Chicken Salad Wrap
With raisins, grapes and honey mustard vinaigrette.
- Roasted Vegetables and Pecorino Cheese $10.00
Tuna Salad Wrap
Tuna salad with mayo, tomato, capers, onions and lettuce.
Goat cheese, tomato, avocado and spinach.
The Vegan Wrap
Baby spinach, mixed greens, cucumber, avocado and mustard vinaigrette.
8 oz. Burger Special
Burger on a Balthazar brioche bun with tomato, onion, side salad and chips.
Soup of the Day
Served with sliced baguette. Please call the restaurant for today's selection.
Served with side salad and baguette.
Light and crusty.
- Stirato Italian Baguette $1.75 - $3.00
- Croissant $2.50
- Pain Au Chocolat $2.75
- Almond Croissant $3.75
- Chocolate-Almond Croissant $3.75
Please contact the restaurant for today's muffin flavors.
Please contact the restaurant for today's scone flavors.
- Pain Du Matin $2.50
- Raisin Danish $3.50
- Biscotti $1.50
- Tate's Cookies $0.85 - $1.25
- Tate's Cookies By the Bag $6.50
- White Chocolate Elephant Cookie By Sarabeth $1.95
- Chubbie Mini Brownie by Sarabeth $1.95
Dining options for Cafe Panino Mucho Gusto
Ratings and Reviews for Cafe Panino Mucho Gusto
Mar 13 2016
Ana S. via Yelp
Such a great cafe. It has that neighborhood /community feel, while really integrating itself well with west-village. Their soy cappuccino is superb - they...read more
Feb 29 2016
Esther C. via Yelp
Came here after a run along the West side. I ordered a latte through the CUPS app and a croissant.Latte was very good and so was the croissant. The...read more
Aug 26 2016
Felicia Q. via Yelp
Great little spot, so happy I came across it. Any time I'm in the West Village I try to stop in for a panini or pastry :) Counter staff is extremely nice as...read more
Menu for Cafe Panino Mucho Gusto provided by Allmenus.com