Menu for Tony's Pizza
- Baked Clams Oreganata $7.50 - $11.50
- New Zealand Baked Mussels $11.50 - $7.50
- Fried Calamari $10.95 - $6.75
- Shrimp Cocktail $8.95
- Stuffed Mushrooms $5.95
- French Fries $4.00
- Hot Antipasto $12.50
- Chicken Fingers $5.95
- Chicken Wings $5.50
- Mozzarella Sticks $5.25
- Chicken Cordon Blue $7.75
- Chicken With Broccoli & Cheese $7.75
- Onion Rings $5.25
french fries with american cheese and gravy.
- Garlic Bread $3.50
- Sautéed Spinach $9.00
- Steamed Broccoli $9.00
- Broccoli Rabe $9.00
- Fried Zucchini Sticks $5.50
- Fried Broccoli Bits W. Cheese $5.50
- Jalapeño Poppers $5.95
- Soup Of The Day $9.00 - $6.00
- Clam Chowder $10.50 - $7.50
- Garden Salad $6.25
- Caesar Salad $6.25
- Cold Antipato Salad $9.95
- Seafood Salad $14.00
- Chef Salad $10.50
- Fresh Mozzarella Salad $8.95
American Combo Sandwich
ham, turkey and american cheese.
Italian Stallion Sandwich
salami, provolone, pepperoni and tomato.
turkey, swiss, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
Chicken Club Supreme
grilled chicken, ham, american cheese, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
Uncle Phil Sandwich
ham, salami, prosciutto, provolone.
Joe's Favorite Sandwich
roast beef on garlic bread with melted mozzarella.
Chunky Chicken Salad Sandwich
homemade and delicious.
- White Meat Tuna Salad Sandwich $8.00
Hot Pastrami Sandwich
tender, lean and thin-sliced.
- Meatball Hero $7.00
- Chicken Cutlet Hero $7.00
- Veal Cutlet Hero $9.00
- Sausage With Pepper & Onion Hero $7.00
- Shrimp Hero $9.00
Philly Cheeseteak Hero
served with peppers and onions.
- Grilled Chicken With Lettuce, Tomato & Provolone Hero $8.75
- Grilled Chicken With Peppers Hero $7.50
- Grilled Veal With Peppers Hero $8.00
- Fried Calamari Hero $8.00
- Sloppy Joe Hero $7.25
- Potato & Egg Hero $7.00
- Pepper & Egg Hero $7.00
- Eggplant Hero $7.00
Grilled Veggie Wrap
carrot, zucchini, mushrooms and fresh mozzarella.
Grilled Chicken Wrap
chicken, roasted peppers and fresh mozzarella.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap
chicken and romaine lettuce.
turkey, lettuce and tomato.
Tuna Fish Wrap
tuna, lettuce, tomato and mayo.
- Philly Cheesesteak Wrap
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- Bacon Chicken Ranch Wrap
- BLT Wrap
- Lamb Gyro
- Chicken Gyro
- Beef Burger $5.00
- Turkey Burger $5.00
- Veggie Burger $5.00
- Buffalo Burger $6.50
- Rice Ball $4.68
- Hot Dog Roll $3.30
- Garlic Knots $3.30
- Pinwheel $3.07
- Zeppole $3.30
- Beef Pattie $3.30
- Knish $3.30
- Sausage Roll $5.60
- Chicken Roll $5.60
- Eggplant Roll $5.60
- Spinach Roll $5.60
- Broccoli Roll $5.60
- Ham & Cheese Calzone $6.35
- Cheese Calzone $5.60
- Pizza Calzone $5.60
- Meat Lover Calzone $6.35
- Large Calzone $12.00
- Neapolitan Pizza $12.05 - $13.90
- Sicilian Pizza $17.50
Deep-Dish Pan Pizza
- Cheese Dee-Dish Pizza $17.50
- Lasagna Deep-Dish Pizza $21.50
- Upside-Down Deep-Dish Pizza $17.50
- Meatlover Deep-Dish Pizza $21.50
- Fresh Mozzarella & Basil Pizza $19.50 - $16.00
- Whole-Wheat Low-Fat Cheese Pizza $16.00 - $19.50
$13.90 - $17.50
prepared without cheese.
- White Pizza $16.00 - $21.00
- Salad Pizza $16.00 - $21.00
- Baked Ziti Pizza $16.00 - $21.00
- Bacon Chicken Ranch Pizza $16.00 - $21.00
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza $16.00 - $21.00
- Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza $18.50 - $22.50
mozzarella, basil and marinara sauce.
Uncle Phil Pizza
fresh mozzarella, basil, marinara sauce, green and black olives.
fresh mozzarella, basil and marinara sauce.
- Bruschetta Pizza $19.50
- Sfincioni Onion Pizza $17.50
(12") Mini Pies. All Pizza Includes Marinara Sauce Unless Noted Otherwise. Pizza Toppings ($2): Sausage, Meatball, Pepperoni, Peppers, Garlic, Onions, Anchovies, Extra Cheese, Black Olives, Green Olives, Mushrooms, Broccoli, Eggplant, Chicken, Ground
tomato, mozzarella and oregano.
tomato, fresh mozzarella and basil.
grilled eggplant, zucchini and fresh mozzarella.
tomato, anchovies and black olives.
sausage, broccoli rabe and black olives.
artichokes, black olives, prosciutto and mushrooms.
grilled chicken, fresh mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes and roasted peppers.
ricotta and mozzarella.
- Salad Pizzette $8.00
- Taco Pizzette $9.00
- Mini Bacon, Chicken & Ranch Pizzette $9.50
- Mini Buffalo Chicken Pizzette $9.50
- Mini Vodka Chicken Pizzette $9.50
Pizza By The Slice $2.30
All Pizza Includes Marinara Sauce Unless Noted Otherwise. Slice Toppings ($0.75): Sausage, Meatball, Pepperoni, Peppers, Garlic, Onions, Anchovies, Extra Cheese, Black Olives, Green Olives, Mushrooms, Broccoli, Eggplant, Chicken, Ground Beef, Ham, Grilled
- Neapolitan Slice
- Sicilian Slice
- Chicken Cutlet Parmigiana Entrée $11.50
- Chicken Marsala Entrée $13.50
- Chicken Francese Entrée $13.50
- Veal Cutlet Parmigiana Entrée $14.50
- Veal Marsala Entrée $14.50
- Veal Francese Entrée $14.50
- Eggplant Parmigiana Entrée $10.00
- Eggplant Rollatini Entrée $12.00
- Sausage Parmigiana Entrée $10.00
- Shrimp Parmigana $14.50
- Shrimp Fra Diavlo $14.50
- Shrimp Francese $14.50
- Fried Calamari Entrée $14.50
- Calamari Marinara $14.50
- Mussels Marinara $13.50
- Seafood Platter $17.00
- Meatballs With Pasta $10.50
- Pasta With Tomato Sauce $8.00
- Pasta With Marinara Sauce $9.00
- Pasta With Clam Sauce $10.00
- Pasta With Ricotta & Tomato Sauce $10.00
- Pasta With Garlic & Oil $9.00
- Pasta With Broccoli, Garlic & Oil $9.00
- Pasta With Broccoli Rabe $9.95
- Pasta With Fresh Peas $9.00
Pasta With Bolognese Sauce
light cream sauce with prosciutto and bacon.
light plum tomato sauce with prosciutto and bacon.
red sauce with broccoli, ricotta, eggplant and sun-dried tomatoes.
Penne Alla Tony
sun-dried tomatoes and broccoli in red sauce with your choice of protein.
Pasta With Alfredo Sauce
light cream sauce.
Pasta With Vodka Sauce
pink cream sauce.
- Cheese Tortellini $10.50
- Ravioli $10.75
- Baked Ravioli $8.95
- Baked Lasagna $8.95
- Baked Manicotti $8.95
- Stuffed Shells $8.95
- Baked Ziti $8.95
Baked Ziti Siciliana
eggplant, broccoli and sun-dried tomato.
- Baked Penne Alfredo Primavera $14.50
- Baked Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna $9.95
Homemade Baked Pasta
- Meatball Parmigiana With Baked Pasta $12.50
- Sausage Parmigiana With Baked Pasta $12.50
- Eggplant Parmigiana With Baked Pasta $12.50
- Chicken Cutlet Parmigiana With Baked Pasta $14.50
- Veal Cutlet Parmigiana With Baked Pasta $14.50
- Shrimp Parmigiana With Baked Pasta $14.50
Steaks & Chops
- Prime Rib Steak $17.95
- Pork Chops $15.50
- Fried Calamari & Shrimp $16.95
- Fried Or Broiked Flounder $14.95
- Broiled Salmon $14.75
- Vodka Sauce $8.00 - $4.50
- Alfredo Sauce $8.00 - $4.50
- Marinara Sauce $8.00 - $4.50
- Meat Sauce $8.00 - $4.50
- Tomato Sauce $7.50 - $4.00
- Italian Ice
- Apple Pie
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake
- Carrot Cake
- Espresso $1.65
- Double-Shot Espresso $3.30
- Cappuccino $3.00
- Hot Chocolate With Milk $1.50
pepsi, diet pepsi, cream soda, root beer, mountain dew, cherry pepsi, ginger ale, orange soda, grape soda, sierra mist, seltzer water, punch or iced tea
iced tea, peach tea, mango madness, fruit punch, snapple apple, half & half, raspberry tea, lemonade, grapeade, kiwi-strawberry, diet tea, diet peach or orangeade
- Pellegrino Water $3.00 - $3.50
- Poland Spring Water $1.52
- Yoohoo Chocolate Milk $2.00
Menu for Tony's Pizza provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Dining options for Tony's Pizza
Ratings and Reviews for Tony's Pizza
Jul 09 2016
Noah N. via Yelp
These guys are great. The food is fantastic. It will not impress you with sleek or trendy decor but you come here for very well prepared Italian dishes and...read more
Oct 22 2016
Stephanie W. via Yelp
Worst customer service ever. We've now been waiting for our pizza 2 hours and have called multiple times for an update, only to be lied to and screamed at....read more
Sep 18 2016
Dan S. via Yelp
If I could give zero, I would. Been a long time patron. Unfortunately, that patronage has ended tonight. Ordered something called the Salad Pie, expecting...read more