The Original Crab Shanty
Menu for The Original Crab Shanty
- Fried Mozzarella Sticks $7.95
- Chicken Fingers $7.95
(Fried or broiled).
- Fried Calamari $7.95
- 1 Doz. Mussels In Garlic Sauce $12.95
- 1 Doz. Mussels Red Sauce $12.95
Fried Shantys Pikis Dippins (For 2)
(Buffalo wings, calamari, baked clams, mozzarella sticks, zucchini sticks & chicken fingers).
Combo Steamer Pot
$16.95 - $17.95
(Mussels, ipswich & littlenecks, steamed). (Garlic or in red sauce).
(6 Clams chopped & stuffed with lump crab meat).
Lump Crab Cakes
(2 Crab cakes sauteed golden brown).
- Baked Clams $7.95 - $14.95
Clams & Oyster Casino
$8.95 - $15.95
(Bacon & sweet peppers).
Fresh Homemade Soups
New England Clam Chowder
(White creamy soup).
Manhattan Clam Chowder
(Red vegetable soup).
The Raw Bar
(4 Jumbo shrimp).
- Scungilli Salad $9.95
- Calamari Salad $9.95
(Fresh scungilli & calamari).
$7.95 - $14.95
Littlenecks or cherrystones.
- Raw Oysters $7.50 - $15.00
Sharons Pasta Pasta
(Includes choice of soup or salad & garlic bread only).
(White cheese sauce).
- Fettuccine Alfredo - With Chicken $21.95
- Fettuccine Alfredo - With Just Shrimp $25.95
Seafood Fettuccine Alfredo
(Creamy & cheesy sauce with shrimp, scallops, and lobster tail).
- Linguine White Or Red Clam Sauce $18.95
- Linguine With Shrimp Sauce $19.95
- Linguine With Calamari Or Scungilli $16.95
- Homemade Lasagna (Meat Sauce) $15.95
- Large Cheese Ravioli $15.95
- Penne Alla Vodka (Pink Sauce) $18.95
- Penne Alla Vodka - With Prosciutto $21.95
- Penne Alla Vodka - With Chicken $22.95
- Penne Alla Vodka - With Shrimp $24.95
Seafood Penne Alla Vodka
(Chopped shrimp, scallops, tail, calamari, & scungilli, in a pink sauce).
A Taste Of Seafood
(Shrimp, lobster, crabmeat & clams all take out of the shell and chopped over thin spaghetti or ziti, in a light red sauce).
From The Fryer
- Fried Scallops $23.95
- Fired Filet Of Sole $23.95
- Fried Soft Shell Crabs $22.95
- Fried Tender Calamari $15.95
- Crispy Fried Chicken $13.95
- Juicy Fried Oysters $17.95
- Fried Whole Littleneck Clams $17.95
- Fried Clam Strips $14.95
- Fried Shrimp & Scallops $26.95
- Fried Shrimp & Filet Of Sole $26.95
Fried Seafood Combination
Shrimp, scallops, sole, calamari, soft shell crab
- Steamed Oysters $7.50 - $15.00
- Oyster Rockefeller (8) $12.00
- Clams Rockefeller (8) $12.00
- Ipswich Steamers $15.95
- 1 Doz. Littleneck Or Cherrystone Steamers $14.95
- 1 Doz, Clams Posolippo (Red Sauce) $15.95
From The Broiler
All broiled items are cooked scampi style, all items can be stuffed with crabmeat stuffing for $9.95. Extra.
- Fresh Blue Fish $18.95
- Farm Striped Bass $18.95
- Fresh Trout $19.95
- Whole Flounder $18.95
- Fresh Swordfish $21.95
- Fresh Salmon $23.95
- Fresh Halibut $23.95
- Fresh Scrod $19.95
- Fresh Filet Of Sole $22.95
- Sea Scallops $24.95
- Fresh Talopia $18.95
- Fresh Tuna Steak $23.95
Broiled Seafood Combination
(Shrimp, scallops, sole 1/2 tail, baked clams & baked mussels).
(6 Pieces of jumbo shrimp per order).
- Fried Jumbo Shrimp $19.25
- Shrimp Parmigiana $22.95
- Shrimp Scampi $20.95
- Shrimp Francese $23.95
- Shrimp Marsala $23.95
- Cajun Shrimp $23.95
- Shrimp In Garlic $22.95
Surf & Turf
All surf & turf items may be stuffed with crabmeat for $9.95 extra.
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs & Lobster Tail $32.95
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs & Whole Lobster $30.95
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs & Jumbo Shrimp $26.95
- Barbecued Chicken & Jumbo Shrimp $26.95
- 12 Oz NY Shell Steak & Lobster Tail $36.95
- 12 Oz NY Shell Steak & Whole Lobster $33.95
- 12 Oz NY Shell Steak & Jumbo Shrimp $31.95
- 10 Oz Filet Mignon & Lobster Tail $38.95
- 10 Oz Filet Mignon & Jumbo Shrimp $35.95
- Lobster Tail & 1/2 Chicken $26.95
- Prime Rib & Whole Lobster $33.95
- Prime Rib & Lobster Tail $35.95
- Prime Rib & Jumbo Shrimp $31.95
- Prime Rib & Snow Legs $34.95
- Calamari In Red Sauce $15.95
- Scungilli In Red Sauce $16.95
- Seafood Fra Diavlo $27.95
(Clams, mussels, scallops, shrimp, scungelli, and fresh fish).
Pasta Del Mar
(Whole crabs, mussels, clams, whole lobster & shrimp served over a bed of linguine).
Snow Leg Combinations
- Snow Crab Leg $29.95
Snow Crab Legs
(Garlic, marinara or baltimore style).
- Snow Crab Legs & Whole Lobster $32.95
- Snow Crab Legs & Lobster Tail $36.95
- Snow Crab Legs & Jumbo Shrimp $29.95
- Snow Crab Legs & Baby Back Ribs $27.95
- Snow Crab Legs & NY Shell Steak $33.95
- Snow Crab Legs & Prime Rib $34.95
- Snow Crab Logs & 10 Oz Filet Mignon $38.95
King Crab Legs
(7 Pieces broild or steamed).
Prime Rib Of Beef
$22.95 - $26.95
Mermaid, king neptune.
NY Shell Steak
- 14 Oz Filet Mignon $28.95
- BBQ Canadian Baby Back Ribs $18.95
- BBQ Chicken & Baby Back Ribs $18.95
- BBQ Chicken $16.95
- Chicken Parmigiana $17.95
- Chicken Marsala $19.95
- Chicken Francese $19.95
- Veal Pamigiana $19.95
- Veal Marsala $20.95
All lobsters can be stuffed with crabmeat for $9.95 extra. (Market price).
- 1 1/8 Lb. Whole Lobster
- Whole Lobster In Marinara
- Twin (2) Whole Lobsters
- 1 3/4 Lb. Whole Lobster
- 3 Lb. Whole Lobster
- 4 Lb Whole Lobster
- 5 Lb Whole Lobster
All combinations can be stuffed with crabmeat for $9.95 extra.
- Lobster Tail & Jumbo Shrimp $33.95
- Whole Lobster & Jumbo Shrimp $30.95
- Jumbo Shrimp & Filet Of Sole $26.95
- Jumbo Shrimp & Scallops $26.95
Lobster With BBQ Ribs & Snow Crab Legs
Whole I I/8,lb.
Snow Crab Legs
With lobster tail & jumbo shrimp.
With snow crab legs & jumbo shrimp.
With bbq ribs & jumbo shrimp.
- Whole Lobster With BBQ Ribs & Jumbo Shrimp $36.95
- Whole Lobster With BBQ Chicken & Jumbo Shrimp $36.95
Kids 8 years & under (no exceptions). All includes french fries.
- Crispy Fried Chicken $7.95
- 1/2 Rack Of Baby Back Ribs $8.95
- Pasta With Marinara Sauce $7.95
- Basket Of Chicken Fingers $7.95
- Large Cheese Ravioli's $7.95
(6 Medium size shrimp).
($0.50 Extra for cheese).
Hard Shell Crabs
(Whole blue claw crabs).
- Crab Baltimore Style $24.95
- Steamed Hard Shell Crabs $24.95
- Hard Shell Crabs In Red Sauce $24.95
- Hard Shell Crabs In Garlic Sauce $24.95
Fried Soft Shell Crabs
Lump Crab Cakes
(Real blue claw crab meat). 5 Pieces per order.
One large whole crab stuffed with crab meat baked to perfection.
- Strawberry Daiguiri $9.00
- City Island Iced Tea $10.00
- The Nutcracker $10.00
- Banana Daiguiri $10.00
All lobsters tails can be stuffed with crabmeat for $9.95 extra.
- Twin Lobster Tails $40.95
Twin Lobster Tails In Marinara
Baby Lobster Tails
(5 Pieces of tails).
Feast For Two
A Banquet For Crab Lovers
Maryland style homemade crab cakes, hard shell garlic crabs, stuffed dungeness crab, softshelll crabs, and snow crab legs french fries, corn on the cob.
Whole lobsters with baby back ribs, bbq chicken, jumbo fried shrimp, and snow crab legs, french fries, onion rings, corn on the cob.
Whole lobsters shrimp, mussels, clams, snowlegs, hardshell crabs. All in shell, with our famous marinara sauce served over fresh pasta.
Chilled Seafood Combo Platter
Clams, shrimp, whole lobsters scungilli salad, calamari salad, mussels, and crabmeat served over crispy lettuce.
Jor V's Deep Diver's Feast
4 Jumbo shrimp (scampi style) 4 baby tails (broiled) 4 crabby clams, sea scallops (broiled) 2 clusters of snow legs, (broiled) & 1 whole lobster (broiled) rice, with corn on the cob.
Other menus for The Original Crab Shanty
Menu for The Original Crab Shanty provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for The Original Crab Shanty
Sep 15 2014
Amelia S. via Yelp
I came here a couple years back and I wasn't a big fan of the food. I came back over this weekend with my whole family and I thought the lobster tails were...read more
Oct 11 2014
Tiffanie L. via Yelp
I came in yesterday to celebrate my sister's birthday with the family. We were seated immediately, although the space we were seated in was crammed. My...read more
Sep 29 2014
Jolene P. via Yelp
Nasty!! I came to this place based on the "ok" reviews on Yelp. What a waste. First the place is really outdated and cramped. We were sat at a table after...read more