Menu for Mr. Wok
- Spring Roll or Vegetables Roll $1.75
- Egg Roll or Beef Egg Roll $1.75
- Sesame Shrimp Toast $4.25
- Steam or Fried Dumpling $5.95
- 4 BBQ Beef Stick $6.95
- 6 Coconut Shrimp $6.95
- Roast Pork Wonton
- Fresh Egg Drop Soup
- Bean Curd with Vegetables Soup
- Hot and Sour Soup
- Soy Orange Beef $8.50
- Sesame Soy Chicken $8.50
- General Tso Soy Chicken $8.50
- Soy Sesame Beef $8.50
- Soy Beef with Black Beans Sauce $8.50
- Soy Chicken with Vegetables $8.50
Golden Sesame Chicken
Crispy chunk of white meat chicken, sauteed over a high flame in a house brown sauce and sprinkled with golden sesame seeds.
General Tso Chicken
Deep fried chicken sauteed over high flame in a rich hunnna sauce.
- Chicken with Assorted Vegetables $7.50
- Chicken with Broccoli $7.50
- Chicken with Garlic Sauce $7.50
Walnut or Cashew Chicken
Diced chicken with sweet walnut or cashew in brown sauce.
Kung Pao Chicken
Diced chicken stir fried with peanut szechuan style.
Black Peppery Chicken
Chicken breast with onions snow peas and red pepeprs in black pepper sauce.
Deep fried chicken marinated sauteed tangy orange sauce.
Chicken Szechunan Style
Sliced with meat chicken served in a chili leced tomato sauce.
Chicken with Snow Peas Chef Works Chicken Chinoise
Slice white meat chicken sauteed with fresh broccoli, red peppers, stir mushroom and black beans.
- Chicken with Chinese Eggplant $7.50
- Sweet & Sour Chicken $7.50
- Shredded Chicekn with String Beans $7.50
Broccoli, pea pods, black miushrooms and baby ears of com served in natural juices.
- Sauteed Strings Beans $6.50
- Broccoli Sauteed Szechuan Style $6.50
- Baby Eggplant with Garlic Sauce $6.50
- Beans Curd with Vegetables $6.50
House Special Mushrroms
Fresh mushrroms, straw mushrooms, chinese black mushrroms and pea pods served in brown rice.
- Sauteed Fresh Spinach $6.50
Rice and Noodles
- Chow Mei Fun(Rice Noodles) $6.50
- Beef Chow Fun(Broad Noodles) $6.50
- House Lo Mein $6.50
- Vegetables Lo Mein $6.50
- Mr Work Special Fried Rice $6.50
- Young Chow Fried Rice(White Fried Rice) $6.50
Healthy Low Calories Menu
- Sliced Chicke with Bean Sprouts $7.50
- Steamed Mixed Vegetables $7.50
Steamed Garden Vegetables
With bean curd.
With mixed garden vegetables.
Steamed Triple Vegetables
Broccoli, strings beans and snow pea.
- Steamed Shrimp with Green Vegetables $8.50
Steamed Chicken. Shrimp
With asparagus. broccoli and string beans.
Steamed Seafood Combo
With mixed vegetables or black bean. garlic. or white wtno sauce on the side)
- Shredded Pork with Srring Bean $6.50
- Pork with Garlic Sauce $6.50
- Black Pepper Pork $6.50
- Pork with Assorted vegetables $6.50
Sliced pork sauteed with chinese vegetables in black beans sauce.
- Beef with Broccoli $8.50
- Black Pepper Beef $8.50
- Beef with Black Bean Sauce $8.50
Beef with String Bean
Sliced beef blended with fresh strings beans sauteed in a brown sauce.
- Beef with Mixed Vegetables $8.50
Beef with Scallion
Beef with fresh mushroom, snow pea pods and onions.
From The Sea
- Shrimp with Lobster Sauce $8.50
- Shrimp with Garlic Sauce $8.50
Shrimp with Pea Pods
Shrimp sauteed and sliced chicken sauteed with mixed vegetables in light brown sauce.
Shrimp and Chicken Combo
Jumbo shrimp and sliced chicken sauteed with mixed vegetables in light brown sauce.
Crispy deep fried shrimp blended with vegetables and a special house spicy sauce.
- Shrimp with Broccoli $8.50
Shrimp sauteed with mixed vegetables in a black beans sauce.
- Shrimp with Sea Smllop $8.50
- Shrimp with vegetables $8.50
With house special szechuan sauce.
- Black. Pepper Prawns $8.50
Desserts and Beverages
- Soda $1.95
- Teas $1.50
- House Mixed Fruit or Ice Cream $2.50
- Chocolate Truffle Cake $3.50
- Fried Sesame Banana or Apple $3.50
- Mochi Ice Cream 4 Pieces $3.95
Other menus for Mr. Wok
Menu for Mr. Wok provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Dining options for Mr. Wok
Ratings and Reviews for Mr. Wok
Feb 28 2016
Jeff C. via Yelp
I havent had chinewe food in probablu a few years. Service is always good here, lucky not too busy. We had spare ribs, so good Egg roll a little greasy,...read more
Aug 16 2016
Raquel O. via Yelp
Good food, good service. I recommend the sesame chicken and crab wanton. The price is good!read more
Jul 24 2016
Karen V. via Yelp
I order Mr Wok and Sushi through GrubHub only first off. Second, their Chinese food is really really good! As other have stated, it is a little bit pricey...read more