Menu for Uptown Pizzeria
- Mozzarella Sticks $6.50
Plain, hot medium.
- Garlic Mozzarella Bread $5.00
- Chicken Fingers (5 Pcs) $6.00
Buffalo Chicken Fingers
- Fried Ravioli (8 Pcs) $5.00
- Fried Calamari $6.00
- Fried Shrimp (5 Pcs) $7.00
W/ cheese add $1.50.
W/ mozzarella plus marinara sauce.
(Winter months only).
4 Pcs. Served with marinara sauce.
(Lettuce, tomato, onion, olives, artichoke hearts, cucumber, carrots, pepperoni).
(House salad plus salami, ham, provolone).
(Romaine lettuce, croutons, caesar dressing).
(Fresh mozzarella, slices of fresh tomato, roasted peppers on a bed of romaine lettuce, olive oil). Add grilled chicken or fried chicken $3.00
All served with lettuce, tomato, onion, oil & vinegar add cheese $0.50 fresh mozzarella $1.00.
- Chicken Cutlet $6.75
- Turkey $6.00
- Turkey, Roasted Peppers, Fresh Mozzarella $7.50
- Ham And Provolone $6.75
- Salami And Provolone $6.00
- Roast Beef $6.75
- Italian Sub $6.50
Vegetable And Eggplant
(Eggplant, roasted pepper, portabella mushrooms).
- Grilled Chicken $6.75
- Buffalo Chicken W/ Blue Cheese $6.75
- Chicken Parmesan $6.75
- Chicken Milanese $6.75
- Shrimp Parmesan $8.00
- Meatball Parmesan $6.75
- Sausage Parmesan $6.75
- Sausage, Peppers & Onion $6.75
- Eggplant Parmesan $6.75
- Roast Beef And Fresh Mozzarella $7.75
(Roasted peppers, fresh mozzarella).
F. tomato, f. basil.
Spinach, sundried tomato.
- Fresh Mozzarella, Roasted Peppers $6.50
- Fresh Mozzarella Prosciutto $6.50
- Fresh Mozzarella, Avocado, Tomato $6.50
- Ziti Or Spaghetti $6.00
- Ziti Or Spaghetti With Meat Balls $8.00
- Ziti Or Spaghetti With Meat Sauce $8.00
- Ziti Or Spaghetti With Meat Balls & Meat Sauce $12.00
- Ziti Or Spaghetti With Sausage $8.00
Pizza - By The Slice
Toppings extra cheese, pepperoni, sausage, bell peppers, hot peppers, meatballs, roasted garlic, portabella, mushrooms, olives, eggplant, broccoli, chicken, artichoke hearts, onions, anchovies, spinach & fresh tomato.
- Regular $3.00
- Sicilian $3.50
- White $3.00
- 1St Topping $0.75
- Additional Toppings $0.50
- Regular Slice with 1 Topping $3.75
- Sicilian Slice with 1 Topping $4.25
- White Slice with 1 Topping $3.75
Pizza - By The Pie
- Large $16.00
- Large Pie with 1 Topping $18.00
- Sicilian $21.00
- Sicilian Pie with 1 Topping $23.00
- White $17.00
- White Pie with 1 Topping $19.00
- 1St Topping $2.00
- Additional Toppings $1.50
Uptown Special Pizza
Up Town Special Pie
(Grilled chicken, peppers, onions).
Up Town Tex Mex
(Chop meat, chili cheese, jalapenos).
(Broccoli, spinach, eggplant, mushrooms, fresh tomato).
(Fresh mozzarella, fresh tomato, fresh basil).
Baked Ziti Pie
(Add meat $3.00).
- Spinach & Tomato $19.50
- Broccoli & Tomato $19.50
- Pepperoni & Mushrooms $19.50
BBQ Chicken Pizza
Grilled Chicken Pizza
- Chicken & Tomato $21.00
- Chicken & Broccoli $21.00
- Chicken & Ricotta $21.00
- Chicken & Mushrooms $21.00
- Shrimp Parmesan $12.00
- Chicken Parmesan $10.00
- Eggplant Parmesan $9.50
- Eggplant Rollatine $10.00
(Served w/ ziti or spaghetti or salad).
- Stuffed Shells $7.50
- Baked Stuffed Shells $8.00
- Baked Ziti $8.00
- Ravioli $7.00
- Baked Ravioli $8.00
- Manicotti $7.00
W/ garlic & oil.
W/ french fries.
Calzone and Rolls
Ricotta And Mozzarella Calzone
Additional toppings each $1.00. (Ham, spinach, broccoli, meat ball, eggplant, pepperoni, sausage).
(Peppers & onions).
- Chicken Roll $5.50
- Pepperoni Roll $4.50
- Eggplant Roll $5.00
(Ham, pepperoni, salami, mozzarella).
(Broccoli, spinach, eggplant, tomato).
(Ziti or spaghetti).
- Meatballs $5.00
- Sausage $5.00
- Eggplant W/ Sauce Only $5.00
- Grilled Chicken $5.00
- Saute Broccoli $4.00
- Side of Sauteed Spinach $4.00
- 18" Large Plain Pie, 8 Buffalo Wings, 2 Liter Soda $22.00
- 18" Large Plain Pie, Fried Ravioli, 2 Liter Soda $21.00
- Large Pie with Free Tossed Salad $16.00
- Boylans Soda $1.50
- Aquafina Bottled Water (20 oz.) $1.50
- Snapple $1.50
- Bottled Soda (20 oz.) $1.50
- Red Bull $2.50
- 1 Liter Soda $2.50
- Gatorade $2.00
- 2 Liter Soda $3.00
Menu for Uptown Pizzeria provided by Allmenus.com
Ratings and Reviews for Uptown Pizzeria
Sep 19 2016
Owen R. via Yelp
I thought the pizza was very good. Stayed in Hoboken (good option for getting to NYC!). Truthfully stopped in because of Artie Lange (Stern show years). It...read more
Sep 26 2016
Brandon C. via Yelp
Let's be honest...they're not winning any awards for world's best pizza, but if you're uptown and just want a quick slice it's worth a try. Plus they're...read more
Feb 08 2015
Nicholas G. via Yelp
I have been coming to uptown pizza for a while and although I feel it has been better in the past it still serves a good slice of pizza. I have never...read more