- Deli Food
OH What A Bagel
Menu for OH What A Bagel
All salads include one can of soda.
iceberg lettuce, red onion, tomato, hard boil egg, ham, turkey, swiss and salami.
grilled chicken, roasted red peppers, mozzarella, romaine lettuce, balsamic vinegar and oil.
The Deli Board - Sandwiches
(Bagel/ roll/ wrap). All salads homemade. Served on your choice of a bagel, bread, or wrap. Served with potato chips, and a pickle spear.
- Cheese $3.95 - $4.75
- Egg Salad $4.95 - $4.75
- Ham $4.85 - $5.55
- Salami $4.55 - $5.50
- Grilled Chicken $4.55 - $5.50
- Turkey $5.75 - $6.75
- Roast Beef $5.95 - $6.75
- Tuna Salad $7.95 - $6.25
- Chicken Salad $7.95 - $6.75
Oh What A Bagel!
belly buster breakfast" choice of bagel!, 2 eggs, 2 meats, 2 cheeses, and a small coffee. price plus tax.
Create Your Own Wrap
create your own wrap with choice of 3 items, includes lettuce and tomato, bagel w/ chips & soda.
Breakfast - Sandwiches
(Bagel/ roll/ wrap). Add cheese or potato $0.60, extra meat $1.00, home fries $2.25.
- Egg White's $3.50
- Potato And Eggs $3.55
- Meat And Eggs $3.60
- Bacon And Cheese $3.60
- Sausage And Cheese $3.60
- Bacon, Lettuce And Tomato (BLT) $4.25
- Bacon And Cream Cheese $3.75
- Just Meat $3.30
- Egg, Pepper, And Onion $3.45
- Meatm Egg And Cheese $4.00
any omelet (meat & cheese) with toast and home fries, add $0.40 for a bagel.
- Colossal Crumbcake $1.85
- Hamantash $1.75
- Lg. Cup Cakes $2.25
- Brownies $1.75
- Jumbo Cookies $2.25
- Assorted Rugulha $8.95
- Jumbo Holiday Cookie $2.50
- Jumbo Pound Cake $1.75
Subs are served with lettuce, tomato, onion and your choice of dressing.
- Ham, Salami & Provolone $5.75 - $9.25
- Ham & Cheese $5.75 - $9.50
- Turkey $6.50 - $9.95
- Roast Beef $6.75 - $9.95
- Cheese $5.40 - $8.00
- Egg Salad $4.99 - $7.75
- Tuna Salad $6.50 - $8.99
- Tuna Salad $6.50 - $8.99
$6.75 - $9.75
(all white meat)
- Chicken Salad Add Cheese $0.60 - $0.95
- Cheese Steaks $6.50 - $10.95
- Cheese Steak W/ Peppers & Onions $6.50 - $10.95
- Cheese Steak Deluxe $6.50 - $10.95
From The Grill
All burgers are jumbo 8 oz. Served with potato chips and a pickle spear.
- Hamburger $4.75 - $5.75
- Grilled Chicken $5.95 - $6.50
Grilled Chicken With Mozzarella
$6.25 - $6.75
with mozzarella & roasted peppers.
- Cheeseburger $5.25 - $6.00
- California Burger $5.25 - $6.00
- Bacon Cheeseburger $6.00 - $6.50
made fresh everyday $1.00 ea. Plain, sesame, egg, garlic, poppy, onion, rye, pumperickel everything, whole, wheat, blueberry, cinnamon raisin, chocolate chip, egg everything, wheat everything.
- Baker's Dozen (13) $10.95
$1.50 - $1.35
(sat, sun, holidays only), sundried tomato, great grain, spinach garlic super cinnamon, french toast $1.25 ea.
Bagels - Spreads On Bagel
- Cream Cheese $2.15
- Light & Fat Free Cream Cheese $2.50
- Vegetable Cream Cheese $2.80
- Scallion Cream Cheese $2.80
- Walnut Raisin Cream Cheese $2.80
- Nova Lox Cream Cheese $4.75
- Butter $1.85 - $2.00
- Peanut Butter $1.85 - $2.00
Nova Lox, Cream Cheese, Onion
extra butter - c cheese $0.25, toasted $0.20.
- Butted & Jelly $2.25
Bagels - Homemade Specialty Spreads
- Plain Cream Cheese $2.75 - $4.95
$3.95 - $4.25
(lite 7 oz)
- Scallion, Walnut Raisin Or Chocolare Chips $3.95
- Nova Cream Cheese $4.95
- Lite Cream Cheese $3.95
- Nova Lox Per Lb $28.95
$0.69 each, per baker's dozen (special order only.)
$1.30 - $1.50
(cappuccino and french vanilla), tea, hot chocolate
- Tropicana Orange Juice $1.99
- Yoohoo $1.75
- Chocolate Milk $1.35
- Chocolate/ Strawberry Quick $1.85
- Bottled Water $1.10 - $1.99
- Soda $1.10
- Flavored Teas $1.50
- Juices $1.50
- Vitamin Water $2.10
Menu for OH What A Bagel provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for OH What A Bagel
Apr 28 2016
Dana M. via Yelp
Their bagels are way better than Jt's bagel hut. Oh what a bagel makes nice sized bagels and are easy to bite into, like fluffy. Jt's was spongy. My only...read more
Nov 30 2015
Madison G. via Yelp
When will Yelp allow no stars? I've lived in the area for over 15 years. Given this place numerous chances. Every time I receive terrible service. People...read more
Feb 07 2015
Brian H. via Yelp
What a great mom n pop begal place they have multiple verites of begals and always trying new flafors made with fresh ingredients. Great place for breakfast...read more