Menu for Aloha Restaurant
- Peking Ravioli $6.95
- Egg Rolls (2) $5.75
- Fried Wontons $4.50
- Chicken Wings $7.25
- Pork Strips $8.50
- Barbecued Spareribs $8.75
- Chicken Fingers $8.25
- Teriyaki Beef (8) $8.95
- Fried Jumbo Shrimps $9.50
- Boneless Spareribs $8.50
- Crabmeat Rangoon (8) $6.50
- Chicken Teriyaki (8) $8.75
- Spring Rolls (3) $5.95
- Scallion Pancakes $5.95
Half And Half Teriyaki
Chicken teriyaki (4), & beef teriyaki (4).
- Curry Puff $6.75
Tidbits No. 1
Egg roll, chicken fingers and spareribs.
Tadbits No. 2
Egg roll, chicken wings, spareribs, fried shrimp.
Tidbits No. 3
Chicken wings, chicken fingers, teriyaki beef, crabmeat rangoon.
Pu Pu Platter
Serves for two, it's unusual and exciting for appetizer lovers. it consists of egg rolls, boneless spareribs, chicken wings, fried shrimps, teriyaki beef and chicken fingers. (additional servings: $9.00 per person), ($2.50 additional per substitution).
- Roast Pork Wonton Soup $3.50
- Chicken Wonton Soup $3.50
- Vegetable Soup $3.50
- Egg Drop Soup $3.50
- Hot And Sour Soup $4.25
- Yakta Mein Soup $3.50
- Chicken Noodles Or Rice Soup $3.50
- Meatless Chop Suey $6.25
- Pork Chop Suey $6.50
- Chicken Chop Suey $7.75
- Beef Chop Suey $7.75
- Shrimp Chop Suey $8.75
- Mushroom Pork Chop Suey $7.50
- Subgum Pork Chop Suey $7.50
- Subgum Chicken Chop Suey $8.25
- Subgum Shrimp Chop Suey $9.25
- Chicago Chop Suey $7.75
- Chicago Chicken Chop Suey $8.25
- Chicago Beef Chop Suey $8.25
Egg Foo Young
- Meatless Egg Foo Young $6.25
- Roast Pork Egg Foo Young $6.50
- Chicken Egg Foo Young $7.75
- Shrimp Egg Foo Young $8.50
- Mushroom Pork Egg Foo Young $7.50
- Ham Egg Foo Young $7.75
- Subgum Pork Egg Foo Young $7.50
- Cantonese Egg Foo Young $9.75
Chow Mein & Lo Mein
- Meatless Chow Mein $5.75
- Pork Chow Mein $7.00
- Chicken Chow Mein $7.50
- Beef Chow Mein $7.50
- Shrimp Chow Mein $8.50
- Lobster Chow Mein $19.50
- Mushroom Pork Chow Mein $7.50
- Subgum Pork Chow Mein $7.50
- Subgum Chicken Chow Mein $7.75
- Subgum Shrimp Chow Mein $9.00
- Subgum Beef Chow Mein $8.25
- Chicago Chow Mein $7.50
- Chicago Chicken Chow Mein $8.25
- Chicago Beef Chow Mein $8.25
- Chow Mein, Cantonese Style $9.00
- Cantonese Chicken Chow Mein $9.25
- Roast Pork Lo Mein $8.25
- Beef Lo Mein $9.25
- Chicken Lo Mein $9.25
- Shrimp Lo Mein $10.50
- Aloha Special Lo Mein $12.95
- Meatless Lo Mein $7.50
- Fried Noodles $2.00
- Pan Fried Soft Noodles $4.00
Vegetable Lo Mein
- Aloha Special Fried Rice $8.95
- Meatless Fried Rice $5.75
- Pork Fried Rice $5.95
- Beef Fried Rice $6.50
- Chicken Fried Rice $7.50
- Shrimp Fried Rice $8.50
- Lobster Fried Rice $19.50
- Mushroom Pork Fried Rice $7.50
- Subgum Pork Fried Rice $7.50
- Subgum Beef Fried Rice $8.25
- Subgum Chicken Fried Rice $7.75
- Subgum Shrimp Fried Rice $9.00
- Ham Fried Rice $7.50
- Bean Sprouts Pork Fried Rice $7.00
- Plain Boiled White Rice $1.75 - $2.50
- Vegetable Fried Rice $6.95
Chow Yoke - Beef
- Beef With Mushroom Chow Yoke $11.25
- Beef With Oyster Sauce $11.25
- Beef With Black Bean Sauce $11.25
- Beef With Pea Pods $11.50
- Beef With Mixed Vegetables $9.95
- Beef With Green Peppers $9.95
- Beef With Onions $9.95
- Beef With Tomatoes $9.95
- Beef With Peppers & Tomatoes $10.95
- Beef With Oyster Sauce & Bean Sprouts $11.25
- Beef With Bean Sprouts $8.75
- Beef With Chinese Black Mushrooms $16.50
- Beef With Broccoli $11.25
Chow Yoke - Pork
- Pork With Mushroom Chow Yoke $10.50
- Pork With Mixed Vegetables $9.25
- Pork With Pineapples $9.25
- Roast Pork With Pea Pods $12.50
- Roast Pork With Mixed Vegetables $10.25
- Chicken Wings With Oyster Sauce $7.95
- Chicken Wings With Black Bean Sauce $8.50
- Chicken With Broccoli $10.95
- Chicken With Pea Pods $11.50
- Sauteed Pea Pods $6.50
- Sauteed Broccoli $6.50
- Sauteed Pea Pods And Broccoli $8.25
- Sauteed Mushrooms With Gravy $6.50
- Sauteed Bean Sprouts $4.75
- Sauteed String Beans $7.50
Mixed crispy chinese vegetables (no meat).
Wui Wor Pork Or Chicken
Sliced cabbage, green peppers, bamboo shoots, mushrooms double sauteed in hot sauce.
Beef And Scallops
Beef and scallops sauteed with special mixed vegetables in a bot and spicy sauce.
Hunan Delight Of Three
Chicken, beef and shrimp, pea pods, broccoli, green pepper, water chestnuts & straw mushrooms sauteed with hunan special sauce.
Seafood Lo Mein For 2
Fresh lobster, shrimp & scallop sauteed with mushrooms, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, pea & seasonal vegetables stir fried with oyster sauce & soft noodles.
Tender chunks of chicken lightly fried, sauteed with our special sauce and sesame seeds.
Chicken With Cashews
Diced chicken sauteed with cubed vegetables and cashew nuts.
Shrimp With Cashews
Shrimp sauteed with cubed vegetables and cashew nuts.
Ma Poo Dow Foo
Diced bean cured sauteed with green and red peppers in a special hot and spicy sauce with ground pork.
- Ma Poo Dow Foo With Shrimp $12.50
General Gau's Chicken
Tender chunks of chicken deep fried in a light ingredient, sauteed with baby corn, broccoli, green pepper and scallion all blended in a general gau sauce.
Yu Hsiang Chicken Or Pork
Tender chunks of chicken or pork deep fried in a light ingredient complimented with a delicate yu hsiang sauce and sauteed with water chestnut, pea pods, slices of bamboo shoots, mushroom and green pepper.
Sliced deep fried and served with a tangy lemon flavored sauce.
- Szechuan String Beans $7.75
- Szechuan String Beans With Pork $8.25
- Szechuan String Beans With Beef Or Chicken $8.95
- Szechuan String Beans With Shrimp $9.95
Beef, chicken, shrimp and lobster meat cooked together in a tempting oyster sauce with tow goo, pea pods on a bed of bean sprouts, garnished with fried wonton.
Tender beef expertly cooked with hawiian pineapples, mushrooms, pea pods and water chestnuts.
Tender white chicken meat, cooked with hawiian pineapples, mushrooms, pea pods and water chestnuts.
Seafood Wor Bar
Lobster meat, shrimp & scallop carefully prepared with pea pods, mushrooms, water chestnuts and served on a sizzling plate.
Chunks of white chicken meat and chinese roast pork, sauteed with mushrooms, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and chinese greens, served on a hot plate.
Chicken meat, tender beef sauteed with hawiian pineapple and chinese greens, covered with fried golden wontons.
Lobster meat and shrimp, deep fried scallops, skillfully sauteed with mushrooms, water chestnuts, pea pods, bamboo shoots and chinese greens.
Sizzling Steak Fiji
Sirloin steak expertly cooked with mushrooms, chinese vegetables and slightly seasoned with ginger, served on a hot plate.
Lobster meat, shrimp, chicken, beef and roast pork superbly sauteed with pea pods, mushrooms, bamboo shoots and on a bed of soft noodles.
Shrimp, chicken, pork lobster created in honor of hawaii's famous volcano - watch it sizzle & crackle.
Chicken meat, jumbo shrimp, roast pork & sliced beef toss-cooked with oyster sauce, selected chinese vegetables, mushrooms and water chestnuts.
Beef And Pork
Fried Fillet Of Beef
(Chinese style), fillet of beef marinated in our special sauce, expertly cooked with tow goo, pea pods and chinese vegetables.
Fried Fillet Of Beef
(Hong kong style), fillet of beef marinated and pan fried, sauteed with tomato sauce and onions.
Beef Tow Goo
Tender beef sauteed with tow goo (tiny, tender, juicy black mushrooms), pea pods, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots.
Chunks of b.b.q. sirloin steak sauteed with mushrooms, water chestnuts and selected chinese greens.
Hon Sue Yoke
Chunks of tenderloin pork deep fried in egg batter, sauteed with mushrooms, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts and chinese greens.
Char Sue Din
Diced roast pork sauteed with diced vegetables, mushrooms, water chestnuts and topped with almonds.
Marco Polo's Delight
Beef and shrimp cooked with meat sauce on a bed of soft noodles.
Chinese Delights Chicken
Hon Sue Gai
Tender white chicken meat deep fried in egg batter, sauteed with mushrooms and choice chinese greens.
Hung Yin Gai Ding
Cubelets of young chicken sauteed with diced vegetables, garnished with fresh roasted almonds.
Bo Lo Gai Pan
Slices of white chicken meat sauteed with pineapple and chinese vegetables.
Chicken Tow Goo
Chicken meat sauteed with tow goo (tiny, tender, juicy black mushrooms), pea pods, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts.
Moo Goo Gai Pan
Chicken white meat sauteed with mushrooms and chinese vegetables.
Ho Yu Gai Poo
Deep fried chicken white meat sauteed with beef, ham, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, choice vegetables and imported oyster sauce, topped with crushed almonds.
Gai Poo Lo Mein
Chunks of chicken meat, lobster meat, shrimp deep fried in egg batter, expertly sauteed with beef, ham, mushrooms, water chestnuts, pea pods in a delicious oyster sauce and a platter of lo mein.
Deep fried boneless chicken filled with ham in a batter, sauteed with fresh chinese greens, mushrooms and shrimp.
Shrimp Tow Goo
Jumbo shrimp sauteed with tow goo (tiny, tender, juicy black mushrooms), pea pods, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts.
Woo Dip Har
Jumbo shrimp deep fried in batter, sauteed with mushrooms and chinese vegetables.
Whole fresh jumbo shrimp cooked with mushrooms, water chestnuts and chinese vegetables.
Shrimp And Bacon
Jumboo shrimp with crispy bacon, pan fried, served with exotic sauce.
Lobster Gai Kew
Chunks of lobster meat and chicken meat, delicately cooked with mushrooms, pea pods, water chestnuts and chinese greens.
- Lobster Sauce $7.50
- Shrimp With Lobster Sauce $13.25
- Shrimp With Oyster Sauce $16.95
- Shrimp With Black Bean Sauce $16.95
- Shrimp With Tomato Sauce $15.75
- Shrimp With Mushrooms $16.50
- Shrimp With Broccoli $15.95
Most popular pekinese dish. Choice of pork, beef, chicken or shrimp cooked with hoi san sauce, mushrooms, cabbage, chinese vegetables and served with six pekinese pancakes. (Additional pancakes $0.30 each).
- Moo Shu $11.95 - $12.50
Chicken Szechuan Style
Diced chicken mixed with scallions, celery, red peppers, peanuts and spicy hot peppers.
Beef Szechuan Style
Diced beef mixed with scallions, celery, red peppers, peanuts and spicy hot peppers.
Pork Szechuan Style
Diced pork mixed with scallions, celery, red peppers, peanuts and spicy hot peppers.
Shrimp Szechuan Style
Diced shrimp mixed with scallions, celery, red peppers, peanuts and spicy hot peppers.
Tender chicken meat sauteed with scallions and onions in pekinese spicy sauce.
Tender slice of beef, cooked with scallions and onions in pekinese spicy sauce.
Dinner For Two
Egg rolls (2), chicken wings, moo goo gai pan and roast pork fried rice.
Dinner For Three
Egg rolls (3), chicken wings, chicken hawaiian, sweet & sour pork and roast pork fried rice.
Dinner For Four
Egg rolls (4), spareribs, teriyaki beef, hon sue gai, chow, chicken chow mein and roast pork fried rice.
Dinner For Five
Egg rolls (5), chicken wings, spareribs, chicken fingers, shrimp with lobster sauce, sweet & sour pork, moo goo gai pan and roast pork fried rice.
Dinner For Six
Spareribs, chicken wings, pork strips, fried shrimps, gai po lo mein, sweet & sour chicken, beef hawaiian, chicken chow meian and roast pork fried rice.
Dinner For One
$1.25 Additional for substitution, appetizer only excluding peking ravioli & scallion pancake).
Combination Plate Of Egg Roll
Pork strips, chicken chow mein, pork fried rice.
Combination Plate Of Chicken & Broccoli
Chicken wings, pork fried rice.
Combination Plate Of Beef
With mushrooms, egg roll, pork fried rice.
Combination Plate Of Chicken Fingers
Beef teriyaki, chicken wings and pork fried rice.
Sweet And Sour
- Sweet And Sour Pork $9.95
- Sweet And Sour Chicken $9.95
- Sweet And Sour Shrimp $10.95
- Sweet And Sour Wonton $6.50
Other menus for Aloha Restaurant
Menu for Aloha Restaurant provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for Aloha Restaurant
Jan 11 2015
Chris J. via Yelp
This review is based on my two experiences here,one yesterday around 3.the second last week @ 1030pm.first let me say I was extremely happy w my servers on...read more
Jan 01 2015
Nicole B. via Yelp
I used to love this place but I think they have gone down hill. Tonight we ordered take out and me and my husband both got food poisoning. We've been up all...read more
Apr 17 2015
Nickie L. via Yelp
What happened to the food here? It used to be so good! I would go out of my way just for the crab rangoons. Their typical rangoons you would get in a mall...read more