Menu for Peking House
- Fried Rice or Steamed Rice $1.49 - $2.19
- Egg Roll (Each) $1.39
- Fried Wontons (6 Pieces) $1.49
- Crab Rangoon $1.99 - $3.49
- Spring Roll (2) $1.00
- Pot Stickers $2.59
- Wonton Soup or Egg Drop Soup $2.59
- Hot & Sour Soup $2.59
- Vegetable Soup $2.59
- Coffee $1.49
- Milk $1.49
- Hot Tea $1.49
- Soft Drinks, Ice Tea $1.49
- Fortune Cookies (Each) $0.25
- Oyster Sauce $1.00 - $1.50
- Sweet & Sour Sauce $1.00 - $1.50
- Cashew Chicken with Fried Rice $4.39
- Sweet & Sour Chicken with Fried Rice $4.39
- Sweet & Sour Pork with Fried Rice $4.99
Child's Plate with Fried Rice
(cashew or sweet & sour chicken)
- Sweet & Sour Shrimp with Fried Rice $6.19
Combo Special (A)
1 egg roll, 2. wontons, cashew or sweet & sour chicken with fried rice
Combo Special (B)
1 egg roll, 2 crab rangoons, cashew or sweet & sour chicken with fried rice
Combo Special (C)
2 crab rangoons and general chicken with fried rice
a combination of beef, shrimp & chicken marinated with our special sauce, sauteed with Chinese vegetables, bamboo shoots and mushrooms.
- Vegetable Chop Suey or Chow Mein $6.29
- Vegetable Soft Noodle $6.29
- Vegetable Fried Rice $6.29
choice of one entree served with fried rice.
- Vegetable Chop Suey $5.69
- Beef Broccoli or Beef w/Snow Peas $5.69
- Pepper Steak $5.69
- Chicken, Pork or Beef Chop Suey $5.69
- Yu Shiang Beef, Pork, Chicken $5.69
- Moo Goo Gai Pan $5.69
- General Chicken or Sesame Chicken $5.69
- Chicken Broccoli $5.69
- Hot and Spicy Chicken $5.69
- Hunan Chicken $5.69
Chinese Dishes A La Carte (Poultry)
the following dishes are served with two servings of fried rice except for chow mein or soft noodles.
tender, boneless chicken, cubed, dipped in our special batter, crispy fried, topped with delicious cashew sauce, toasted cashew nuts and fresh green onions.
Sweet & Sour Chicken
tender, boneless chicken prepared the same as above except with our special sweet and sour sauce.
Moo Goo Gai Pan
sliced white meat chicken, blended with bamboo shoots, mushrooms and assorted seasonal Chinese vegetables.
Hong Shui Chicken
sliced breast of chicken, dipped in egg batter, blended with mushrooms, bamboo shoots and assorted seasonal Chinese vegetables.
- Chicken Broccoli $8.69
- Chicken Fried Rice $6.39
- Chicken Chop Suey $6.39
Chicken Chow Mein
(with crispy fried noodles)
- Chicken Soft Noodle $6.39
- Kung Pao Chicken $8.69
- Yu Shiang Chicken $8.69
- General Chicken $8.69
- Hunan Chicken $8.69
- Sesame Chicken $8.69
Green Pepper Steak
tender sliced beef sauteed with green pepper and yellow onions.
Chow Steak Kew
tender sliced beef sauteed with assorted seasonal Chinese vegetables, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts and mushrooms.
- Beef with Snow Peas $9.39
tender sliced beef sauteed with broccoli.
Yu Shiang Beef
tender sliced beef marinated with our special house sauce sauteed with Chinese vegetables, Hot and spicy.
- Beef Fried Rice $6.59
- Beef Chow Mein $6.59
- Beef Chop Suey $6.59
- Beef Soft Noodle $6.59
Sweet & Sour Pork
tender boneless pork, cubed, dipped in our special sweet and sour sauce.
Yu Shiang Pork
thin slices of pork marinated with our special house sauce sauteed with Chinese vegetables. Hot and Spicy.
- Pork Fried Rice $6.49
- Pork Chop Suey $6.49
Pork Chow Mein
(with crispy noodles)
- Pork Soft Noodle $6.49
- Sweet & Sour Shrimp $10.39
- Shrimp Fried Rice $6.99
- Shrimp Chop Suey $6.99
Shrimp Chow Mein
(with crispy noodles)
- Shrimp Soft Noodle $6.99
Yu Shiang Shrimp
shrimp marinated with our special house sauce sauteed with Chinese vegetables. Hot and spicy.
Menu for Peking House provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.