Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue
Menu for Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue
Onion rings and mushrooms are hand-breaded daily
$6.79 - $11.79
Sweet colossal onions.
$6.79 - $10.49
Served with horseradish sauce.
Rubbed with special cajun spices and kissed by our hickory fire.
Beef, ham, pork, or sausage seared until tender and cut into bite-sized chunks.
Jumbo Grilled Shrimp lightly seasoned with Cajun spice and topped with a barbecue butter sauce.
Smoked Salmon Dip
Hickory smoked atlantic salmon tossed with remoulade, capers, and diced red onion. Served with crispy toast points.
Soups Featured Daily
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday - Burnt End Stew $7.79
- Tuesday & Thursday - Wood-Fired Chicken & Sausage Gumbo $7.79
- Saturday & Sunday - Smoked Chicken & White Bean Chili $7.79
Soups & Salads
Our soups and salad dressings are made from scratch daily. Homemade salad dressings: ranch, honey mustard, bleu cheese, creamy italian, fat free raspberry vinaigrette, fat free balsamic vinaigrette.
Your choice of caesar, garden, or spinach salad.
Soup and Salad
Your choice of caesar, garden, or spinach salad and a bowl of our featured soup.
Mixed greens, carrots, tomatoes, red onion, bacon, and homemade croutons.
Grilled Salmon Spinach Salad*
Fresh spinach tossed with strawberries, maple spiced pecans, feta cheese, bacon, red onion, and our signature dressing.
Chilled sliced chicken with crispy romaine lettuce, homemade croutons, parmesan cheese, and our caesar dressing.
Southwest Chicken Salad
Mixed greens, fresh corn, smoked salsa, tossed with honey lime vinaigrette. Topped with pepper jack cheese and crispy tortilla strips.
Smoked Turkey Salad
Mixed greens, dried cranberries, goat cheese, maple spiced pecans, and our creamy italian dressing.
Seared bite-size chunks of beef, ham, pork, or sausage. Your choice of two.
Barbecue Sliced Meat
$14.79 - $16.79
Beef, pork, ham, turkey or sausage.
$11.29 - $15.29
- Pork Baby Back Ribs $17.79 - $29.49
Beef Back Ribs
$17.79 - $29.49
Pork Spare Ribs
Small or Large End
8 ribs. Served with two onion rings.
Pork Rib Dinner
Four center-slab premium ribs.
- Full Slab (11-12 Ribs)^ $28.99
Barbecue chicken, pork spare ribs, and your choice of burnt ends.
Kansas City Combo
$19.79 - $23.99
Choose any combination of your favorite barbecue items from the following: choose - burnt ends, sliced meat, bone-in chicken, pork spare ribs, beef ribs, lamb ribs, crown prime beef rib (add $9), pork baby back ribs (add $3).
Sliced beef, pork, ham, and pork spare ribs.
Signature Barbecue Items
Features one crown prime beef rib, pork baby back ribs, and beef burnt ends.
Crown Prime Beef Ribs^
The ultimate barbecue experience featuring well-marbled beef short ribs that will melt in your mouth.
Full slab of our nationally-acclaimed denver-cut ribs.
Ultimate Rib Dinner
Four types of ribs all on one platter! Pork spare ribs, pork baby back ribs, lamb ribs, and a crown prime beef rib.
Hickory Smoked Prime Rib
Our prime rib is aged premium natural beef, slowly smoked over hickory.
Hickory Smoked Prime Rib
$29.99 - $36.99
Served with your choice of salad & classic side.
Steaks & Chops
Our beef is aged certified angus from the midwest. Served with your choice of salad & classic side.
- Filet Mignon* $33.49
- Top Sirloin* $21.99
- Kansas City Strip* $30.49
- Bone-In Ribeye* $39.49
- Duroc Pork Chop* $18.49 - $25.49
New Zealand Rack of Lamb*
French-cut, seasoned with rosemary and thyme.
Our fish is brought in fresh daily and filleted in-house. Served with your choice of salad & classic side.
Farm Raised Atlantic Salmon*
Lightly spiced 10 oz. fillet.
Lightly seasoned with cajun spice and topped with a barbecue butter sauce.
Jack's Barbecue Trout*
Whole boneless ruby red trout with a sweet glaze.
Gourmet Ruby Red Trout*
Whole boneless trout served with remoulade.
Served with creamy coleslaw & fries.
Rosemary Lemon Chicken
Marinated and grilled to perfection.
Boneless chicken breast topped with barbecue sauce, cheddar & jack cheese, and your choice of barbecue meat
Our signature desserts are made from scratch.
- Vanilla Rum Bread Pudding
- Mom's Carrot Cake
- Triple Chocolate Brownie
- Crème Brulee
- Hickory Pit Beans $3.99 - $5.00
- Cheesy Corn Bake $3.99 - $5.00
- Potato Salad $3.79 - $4.79
- Creamy Coleslaw $3.79 - $4.79
- French Fries $4.00
- Cheesy Potato Bake $5.00
- Loaded Baked Potato $5.00
- Vegetable Kabob $5.00
With roasted garlic butter.
With honey dijon glaze.
Sandwiches served with french fries. Barbecue sandwich meats: beef brisket, roasted ham, smoked turkey, smoked pork, polish sausage.
Chopped burnt ends. Served on a sesame seed bun.
Choice of two sliced barbecue meats. Served on a sesame seed bun.
Choice of two sliced barbecue meats. Served on a french roll.
Choice of two sliced barbecue meats with lettuce and tomato. Served on a french roll.
Pulled pork lightly tossed in our barbecue sauce. Served on a french roll.
Martin City Mayor
Chopped burnt ends topped with coleslaw. Served on a french roll.
The Big Pig
Shaved ham, smoked pork, bacon, smoked provolone, and mustard bbq sauce. Topped with a fried onion ring. Served on a cornmealdusted bun.
Served with a side of remoulade sauce. Served on a whole wheat bun.
Chipotle Chicken Club
Pepper jack cheese, bacon and a side of chipotle ranch. Served on a whole wheat bun.
Grilled French Dip
Half pound of shaved hickory smoked prime rib, with grilled onions, cheddar and jack cheese. Served on a french roll with au jus.
Prime Rib Sandwich
Hickory smoked and served open-faced. Served on a french roll with au jus.
Available daily 11:00 to 3:00. Lunch plates served with french fries, except the barbecue baked potato. Lunch plates are smaller portions than dinner entrees. However, dinner entrees are available all day, everyday.
Burnt End Lunch
Seared bite-sized chunks of beef, ham, pork, or sausage. Your choice of two.
Sliced Meat Lunch
Your choice of two barbecue meats.
Bbq Combo Lunch
Choose two: burnt ends, sliced meat, bone-in chicken, pork spare ribs, beef ribs, lamb ribs, crown prime beef rib (add $9), pork baby back ribs (add $3).
Bbq Chicken Lunch
One-quarter bone-in smoked chicken.
Chicken Wing Lunch
Hickory grilled with cajun spices.
Pork Rib Lunch
Four center-cut, classic-style pork ribs.
Baby Back Lunch
One-half slab of our tender baby back ribs.
Crown Prime Lunch
One well-marbled beef short rib, smoked until fork-tender.
Duroc Pork Chop Lunch
Herb brined and hickory grilled.
Grilled Salmon Lunch*
Six ounces of fresh atlantic salmon, grilled over hickory.
Barbecue Baked Potato
Stuffed with your choice of pulled pork, chopped burnt ends or smoked turkey. Topped with cheddar cheese, butter, sour cream, and chives.
Cucumber Jalapeno Margarita
Cucumber infused Milagro Silver Tequila, fresh-squeezed lime juice, agave nectar, jalapeno.
360 Sorrento Lemon Vodka, strawberry puree, lemonade, Boulevard Tank 7.
Grey Goose Vodka, 360 Sorrento Lemon, pinot noir, citrus fruit juices.
Malibu Mango Rum, 360 Mandarin Orange Vodka, orange & pineapple juice.
Citrus Lemon Drop
360 Sorrento Lemon Vodka, Cointreau, lemon & lime.
Pama Pomegranate Liqueur, 360 Sorrento Lemon Vodka, Cointreau, cranberry juice.
Smoked Apple Manhattan
Smoked apple infused Dark Horse Reunion Rye, apple liqueur, sweet vermouth, apple bitters.
Jack's Smokin' Mary
House-made Bloody Mary mix, UV Sriracha Chili Pepper Vodka, burnt end stuffed olives, bacon salt rim.
Up To Date in Kansas City
Dark Horse Reunion Rye, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, agave nectar, lemon & cherry.
Jack's Dirty Martini
Grey Goose Vodka, olive juice & olives.
Malibu Coconut, Pineapple, & Mango Rums, orange & pineapple juice.
360 Madagascar Vanilla Vodka, Godiva Chocolate Liqueurs, Kahlua.
UV Cake Vodka, 360 Madagascar Vanilla Vodka, Baileys, strawberry puree.
- Tito's Handmade
- 360 Mandarin Orange*
- 360 Madagascar Vanilla*
- 360 Sorrento Lemon*
- 360 Red Raspberry*
- UV Cake
- UV Sriracha Chili Pepper
- Ketel One
- Grey Goose
- Hangar 1
- Hangar 1 Citron
- Bombay Sapphire
- Captain Morgan's
- Malibu Coconut
- Malibu Mango
- Malibu Pineapple
- Glenlivet 12 year
- Glenlivet 18 year
- Johnnie Walker Black
- Balvenie DoubleWood 12 year
Bourbon & Whiskey
- Jim Beam
- Canadian Club
- Seagram's 7
- Wild Turkey
- Crown Royal
- Jack Daniel's
- Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Dark Horse Reserve*
- Maker's Mark
- Knob Creek
- Woodford Reserve
- Dark Horse Reunion Rye*
- Rieger's Kansas City Whiskey*
- Jose Cuervo Gold
- Milagro Silver
- Patron Silver
Cognac & Brandy
- Christian Brothers Brandy
- Hennessey VSOP
Cordial & Liqueur
- Godiva White Chocolate
- Godiva Dark Chocolate
- Pama Pomegranate
- St. Germain Elderflower
- Romana Sambuca
- Southern Comfort
- Amaretto Disaronno
- Grand Marnier
Boulevard On Tap
- Unfiltered Wheat $5.75
- Pale Ale $5.75
- Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale $6.00
- The Calling IPA $6.50
- Pilsner $4.95
- Bully! Porter $4.95
- 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat $4.95
- Smokestack Series - The Sixth Glass 12 oz $6.95
More Beers On Tap
- Bud Light $4.75
- Miller Lite $4.75
- Blue Moon $5.75
- Jack's Featured Draft $5.75
- Guinness $6.25
- Stella Artois $6.25
Crafts & Imports
- Amstel Light $4.95
- Corona $4.95
- Heineken $4.95
- New Belgium Fat Tire $4.95
- Sam Adams $4.95
- Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA $4.95
- Shiner Bock $4.95
- Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Cider $4.95
- Tallgrass Pub Ale - 16 oz Can - Manhattan, Kansas $6.25
- Young's Double Chocolate Stout - 14.9 oz Can $6.75
- Chimay Grand Reserve 25.4 oz $18.00
- Bud Light $4.00
- Budweiser $4.00
- Coors Light $4.00
- Miller Lite $4.00
- Michelob Ultra $4.00
- Buckler $4.95
- Zonin, Prosecco Italy (187ml) $9.00
- Kenwood Yulupa, Cuvee Brut Sonoma (187ml) $8.00
- Mumm Napa, Brut Prestige Napa $40.00
Riesling & Moscato
- Cupcake, Moscato Italy $8.00 - $30.00
- Chateau Ste Michelle, Riesling Washington $7.00 - $24.00
- Hogue, Riesling Washington $8.00 - $28.00
More Refreshing Whites
- La Terre, White Zinfandel California $6.00 - $20.00
- Ecco Domani, Pinot Grigio Italy $8.00 - $28.00
- Nobilo, Sauvignon Blanc New Zealand $8.00 - $28.00
- St. Supery, Sauvignon Blanc Napa $10.00 - $36.00
- Conundrum, White Blend California $38.00
- William Hill, California $7.00 - $24.00
- Shannon Ridge, California $8.00 - $28.00
- Mer Soleil Silver Unoaked Santa Lucia Highlands $10.00 - $36.00
- Sonoma-Cutrer Sonoma Coast $44.00
- Estancia Pinnacles Ranches Monterey $9.00 - $32.00
- Meiomi California $11.00 - $40.00
- La Crema Sonoma Coast $12.00 - $44.00
- Ayres Perspective Oregon $52.00
- Belle Glos Dairyman Vineyard California $65.00
- Beringer Founder's Estate California $7.00 - $24.00
- Columbia Crest H3 Horse Heaven Hills Columbia Valley $9.00 - $32.00
- Markham Napa $44.00
- Red Diamond Argentina $8.00 - $28.00
- Trapiche Broquel Argentina $9.00 - $32.00
- Trivento Golden Reserve Argentina $38.00
- Ravenswood Zen of Zin California $8.00 - $28.00
- Cigar Zin California $9.00 - $32.00
- Seghesio Sonoma $40.00
- Earthquake Lodi $46.00
Other Intriguing Reds
- Clos du Bois Marlstone, Red Blend Alexander Valley $11.00 - $40.00
- Conundrum, Red Blend California $11.00 - $40.00
- Orin Swift Abstract Napa $14.00 - $52.00
- Stags' Leap, Petite Syrah Napa $58.00
- The Prisoner Napa $62.00
- Robert Mondavi Private Selection California $8.00 - $28.00
- Rodney Strong Sonoma $10.00 - $36.00
- Simi Alexander Valley $12.00 - $44.00
- Franciscan Estate Napa $13.00 - $48.00
- Mount Veeder Napa $58.00
- Trinchero Mario's Vineyard Napa $65.00
- Stag's Leap Wine Cellars Artemis Napa $78.00
- Merryvale Napa $85.00
- Caymus Napa $98.00
- Caymus Special Selection Napa $180.00
Other menus for Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue
Aug 25 2016
Ainsley A. via Yelp
Every time I layover in Kansas City, I make sure to bring my appetite because Jack Stack has some of the BEST bbq that this country has to offer. I usually...read more
Aug 22 2016
Ashley C. via Yelp
we came. we ate. wasn't the best we've ever had. atmosphere was good. waiter was a little high strung and didn't listen. 2 sides were missing when food was...read more
Aug 20 2016
Suzie M. via Yelp
Not sure if I am at the right KC location for Jack Stack BBQ since we ordered online. We signed up for Goldbely for their online food service and were not...read more