Menu for El Loro
A La Carte & Side Orders
make your own plate
- Rice $1.95
- Beans $1.95
- Corn Tortillas $0.95
- Flour Tortillas $0.95
- Tamal $2.25 - $6.00
- Chile Relleno $2.75 - $7.50
- Cheese $2.00 - $3.75
- Beef & Cheese $2.95 - $5.50
- Chicken & Cheese $2.95 - $5.50
- Chalupa $2.75 - $5.00
- Beef $3.00 - $5.50
- Bean $3.00 - $5.50
- Beef & Bean $3.50 - $6.00
- Chicken $3.50 - $6.00
- Fried Chicken $3.95 - $7.00
- Beef & Nacho Cheese $3.75 - $6.75
- Special With Lettuce & Guacamole $4.25 - $7.00
- Deluxe With Beef Or Chicken $4.25 - $7.00
- Beef $2.00 - $5.50
- Cheese $2.00 - $5.50
- Chicken $2.00 - $5.50
$1.75 - $4.75
(soft tacos add $0.25 extra)
$1.75 - $4.75
(soft tacos, add $0.25 each)
- Beef With Lettuce & Cheese $3.50 - $6.00
- Nacho Tostada-Beef & Cheese Only $2.50 - $4.00
- Beef $3.25 - $6.50
- Special With Chicken & Beans $3.75 - $6.75
- Mixed With Beef & Beans $3.75 - $6.75
Imported & Domestic Beers
- Corona, Corona Light $3.50
- Tecate $3.50
- Pacifico $3.50
- Carta Blanca $3.50
- Negra Modelo (Dark) Modelo Especial $3.50
- Dos Equis, Dos Equis Lager $3.50
- Bohemia $3.50
- Bud, Bud Light $3.00
- Michelob, Michelob Light $3.00
- Coors Light $3.00
- Miller Lite $3.00
- Miller Genuine Draft $3.00
- Pitcher Of Domestic Draft Beer $7.50
- Domestic $2.00 - $4.50
- Imported $2.25 - $8.50
best in town
- Small Margarita $4.25
- Jumbo Margarita $7.50
regular with jose cuervo
- Texas Margarita $5.00
- Texas Jumbo $8.00
Margaritas With Tequila Daiquiris With Rum
raspberry, peach, strawberry, pina colada, a lango, banana
- Margaritas With Tequila Daiquiris With Rum $4.50 - $18.00
chablis, rose, burgundy, sangria, white zinfandel, chardonnay
- Wine $3.50 - $9.00
mexican pops; lime, orange, pineapple fruit punch tamarindo, grapefruit, apple, sangria
- Aqua Fina $1.50
pepsi, diet pepsi, pink lemonade, mountain dew, sierra mist, dr pepper, orange soda
- Iced Tea - Unsweet $1.75
- Coffee $1.75
- Hot Tea $1.75
Tres Leches Cake
tres leches (pronounced "trays lay chays" means three milks. this authentic traditional mexican specialty consist of sponge cake soaked in sweet condensed, evaporated & whole milk. topped with delicious whipped cream icing. a perfect finish to any spicy dish. try it with a hot coffee.
fried, flour tortillas with honey, cinnamon & chocolate syrup.
vanilla mexican custard
- Fried Ice Cream $3.25
topped with strawberry syrup. whipped cream and a cherry.
this light, crispy treat is made from rolled flour and fried, then dusted in cinnamon sugar and drizzled with condensed milk. great for those who want something sweet but didn't save much room!
flat and puffy pieces of pastry covered with honey, butter and cinnamon with the choice of chocolate or strawberry syrup.
Descriptions Mexican Plates
(bur-eeroht): flour tortilla rolled around ground beef & topped with cheese & onion sauce.
(sha-lu-paz): flat tortillas with fried beans sprinkled with cheese, topped with guacamole salad.
(chelays ray-ya-nos): poblano peppers stuffed with cheese. dipped in egg batters & deep-fried.
(en-chee-lah-dashi: corn tortilla rolled around ground meat & topped with cheese & sauce.
(free-bole-ays ray-free-tohs): refried beans.
(nah-choz): melted cheese with green onega, chile peppers on toasted tortillas
(kay-sah-dee-yah): grilled flour tortilla filled with nacho cheese
(tah-kohs): tortilla folded, fried crisp & filled with beef, lettuce & cheese.
(tah-mah-lays): savory meat fillings steamed in com meal casing topped with cheese & sauce
(tor-lee-yahst): thin, corn pancakes used as a base for many dishes.
(tohs-tah-dahl): flat, corn tortillas with meat, lettuce, cheese & tomato.
(toh-sta-wahk): flat tortillas topped with beef, lettuce & guacamole
(wak-kah-mo-lay): smashed avocados with spices.
served any one. all nachos include cheese nachos with cheese, add $0.50
- Nachos With Chicken $4.65
- Nachos With Chicken & Beans $5.00
- Nachos With Beef & Beans $4.50
- Nachos With Cheese $4.25
- Nachos With Beans & Cheese $4.50
with beef or chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream & guacamole
with beans, chicken or beef, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese & chopped onions.
chorizo mexican sausage served with cheese dip and three tortillas
served with lettuce and a special "loro" dressing
jalapenos stuffed with cheese & served with lettuce and house dressing
- Guacamole Dip $3.00
- Cheese Dip $3.00 - $5.00
- Bean Dip $3.25
- Sour Cream $1.00
- Jalapenos $0.90
- Pico De Gallo $1.50
- French Fries $2.00
- Shredded Cheese $1.00
crispy, flour tortilla shell with beef, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, guacamole & your choice of ground beef, chicken or beef tips
lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole and shredded cheese
lettuce, shredded cheese and tomatoes. dressing available: thousand island, french, blue cheese, italian & ranch house.
beef, chicken, beans, lettuce, guacamole, sour cream & cheese served in a baked shell. topped with tomatoes & nacho sauce.
Mushroom Quesadillas (2)
served with lettuce, guacamole, sour cream & tomatoes
lettuce, grilled chicken, carrots, tomatoes and cheese.
One Bean Burrito, One Cheese Enchilada & One Tostada
with refried beans & nacho cheese.
- One Chalupa, One Cheese Enchilada & Beans $7.25
- One Bean Burrito, One Quesadilla & One Chalupa $7.25
- One Bean Tostaguac, One Cheese Enchilada & Rice $7.25
One Bean Burrito
with nacho cheese, one cheese enchilada & one quesadilla.
- One Chalupa, One Chile Relleno & One Cheese Enchilada. $7.25
bell pepper, onions, tomatoes, potatoes & green squash. served with beans, salad & flour tortillas.
pop included and choice mini fried ice cream or mini sopapillas.
- One Taco, Rice & Beans $5.00
- Enchilada, Rice & Beans $5.00
- One Burrito & Rice $5.00
- Cheese Quesadilla & Rice $5.00
- Mexican Hamburger & Fries $5.00
- Chicken Fingers & Fries $5.00
- One Chicken Taquito And Rice $5.00
- Pitcher Of Domestic $7.50
- Pitcher Of Dos Equis (Xx) $8.50
- Domestic Beer $2.00 - $4.50
- Imported Beer $2.25 - $6.00
Other menus for El Loro
Menu for El Loro provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for El Loro
Nov 20 2013
Jeff G. via Yelp
excellent and authentic, Dos XX Dark!!!read more
Mar 19 2013
Sheshu P. via Yelp
I had better Mexican food before. Prices are low, but food was ok.read more
Aug 23 2013
Marty C. via Yelp
Good, cheap authentic Mexican. Try the chicken tacos , mmm....read more