Lord's Harborside Restaurant
Menu for Lord's Harborside Restaurant
Jumbo Gulf Shrimp Cocktail
Wild caught not farm raised, per shrimp.
- Our Own Onion Rings $5.95
Served with two sauces.
Two Lord's Own Sea Cakes
Made with lobster, shrimp & crabmeat baked, not fried.
W/ garlic and wine.
Maine Steamed Clams
$7.95 - $14.95
With drawn butter and broth.
Soup, Stews & Chowders
- Chicken Vegetable $3.95 - $6.95
- Clam Chowder $4.50 - $7.95
- Seafood Chowder $5.50 - $9.95
- Oyster Stew $6.95 - $12.95
$8.50 - $15.95
Fresh pickled lobster made to order.
Served with potato salad. Generous portions, served on a garden salad in a giant shell.
- White Meat Tuna $13.95
- Jumbo Shrimp $19.95
- Maine Lobster $24.95
Served with french fries or potato salad. Please add $1.00 to all sandwich plates after 5 pm, (except for children under 12).
- Grilled Cheese $5.95
- Grilled Frankfurt $5.95
- Veggie Burger $7.95
- Hamburger $8.50
- Cheddar Burger $8.95
- Cheddar & Bacon Burger $9.50
- Fresh Haddock W/ Cheese $9.50
- Lord's Own Sea Cake $9.50
- Fried Shrimp Roll $8.95
Fried Clam Roll
- Fried Oyster Roll $9.95
- Fried Clam Roll - Whole $11.95
Our famous lobster roll is pickled fresh daily & is equivalent to the meat of a one pound lobster.
Important italian linguine. Served with choice of one side.
- Linguine With Marinara $12.95
- Linguine W/ Scampi Sauce $13.95
- Linguine With Meat Sauce $14.95
- White Or Red Clam Sauce $15.95
- Mussels Scampi $16.95
- Mussels Marinara $16.95
- Jumbo Shrimp Scampi $19.95
- Jumbo Shrimp Marinara $19.95
- Chicken Parmesan $15.95
- Scallops Parmesan $19.95
- Lazy Lobster Scampi $26.95
Chicken Or Maine Shrimp
With broccoli alfredo. Served over penne pasta.
- Baked Potato $3.50
- French Fries $3.50
- Potato Salad $3.50
- Rice Pilaf $3.50
- House Kernel Corn $3.50
- Creamed Chopped Spinach $3.50
- Lord's Apple Sauce $4.95
- Pineapple Cole Slaw $4.95
- Cottage Cheese With Peas $4.95
- Tossed Garden Salad $4.95
Monday through saturday 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm. Served with choice of two: tossed garden salad, apple sauce, cup of clam chowder, pineapple coleslaw, cottage cheese with pear, potato salad, house kernel corn, baked potato, french fries, rice pilaf, pr creame
- Fried Maine Shrimp $9.95
Fried Fresh Haddock
(Fish & chip style).
- Broiled Fresh Haddock $10.95
- Fried Chicken Fingers $9.95
- Baked Parmesan Haddock Casserole $13.95
- Fried Tender Clam Strips $9.95
- Baked White Meat Chicken Pot Pie $12.95
- Broiled Scallops $11.95
- Fried Scallops $11.95
- Bowl Of Clam Chowder & Tossed Salad $9.95
- Bowl Of Seafood Chowder & Tossed Salad $11.95
Order any sandwich from our regular menu at regular price add a cup of clam chowder or salad for an additional $2.25.
Other menus for Lord's Harborside Restaurant
Menu for Lord's Harborside Restaurant provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for Lord's Harborside Restaurant
Aug 15 2013
Dan T. via Yelp
The food gets four stars; the hostess/cashier gets minus four. She is rude,crude and probably owns the place. Success has gotten to her.read more
Aug 29 2012
Eric B. via Yelp
STAY AWAY! No matter what you've read or heard, on principle alone, you should NOT patronize this place. The owner is a lobster Nazi! Her attitude is that...read more