Peking Cuisine - CLOSED
Menu for Peking Cuisine
(all vegetable dishes are meatless.)
- Vegetarian's Deligth $7.95
Shredded Potato With Chef's Special Sauce
sauteed with pepper corn sauce
- Shredded Potato With Sweet And Sour Sauce $7.95
- Eggplant With Garlic Sauce $8.25
- Eggplatn In Peking sauce $8.25
- Broccoli With Garlic Sauce $7.95
- Broccoli With Oyster Sauce $7.95
- Dry Sauteed String Beans $7.95
Sauteed Double Winter
sauteed black mushrooms and bamboo shoots in a brown sauce.
- Sauteed Bean Sprouts $5.95
- Sauteed Spinach $8.25
- Sauteed Shang-Hai Bah-Choy $8.25
(all bean curd dishes are meatless.)
Szechuan Style Bean Curd
diced soft bean curd in spicy szechuan sauce.
Kung Pao Bean Curd
fried bean curd with broccoli and peanuts in a spicy sauce.
- Shrimp With Bean Curd $8.75
- Bean Curd With Brown Sauce $7.95
- Family Style Bean Curd $7.95
- Bean Curd With Curry Sauce $7.95
- Bean Curd With Straw Mushrooms $7.95
- Bean Curd With Mixied Vegetables $8.25
choice of chicken, pork, beef or shrimp.
House Special Fried Rice
chicken, shrimp, pork and vegetables in a brown sauce.
Yang - Chow Fried Rice
chicken, pork and shrimp with green vegetables in a white sauce.
- Vegetable Fried Rice $5.95
- Steamed White Rice $1.00
- Brown Rice $1.25
- House Special Pan-Fried Noodles $9.95
- Seafood Pan-Fried Noodles $12.95
- Vegetable Special Pan-Fried Noodles $8.95
- House Special Lo Mein $7.50
styir-fried egg noodles with choice of chicken, pork, beef or shrimp.
- Vegetable Lo Mein $6.75
- Lo Mein With Ginger And Scallions $6.75
- Noodle With Peking Style Meat Sauce $6.95
wild rice noodles with choice of chicken, pork, beef, shrimp or vegetables.
rice noodles with choice of chicken, pork, beef, shrimp or vegetables.
stir-fried shredded vegetables with choice of chicken, pork, beef, shrimp or vegetables. served with dry noodles.
- Dry Noodles $1.00
Chinese Rice Cake
sliced rice cake with choice of chicken, pork, beef, shrimp or vegetables.
On The Lighter Side
all dishes are steamed and served without oil, salt, sugar and corn starch. perfect for low calorie or low-fat needs.
- Steamed Chicken With Broccoli $8.50
- Steamed Chicken With Vegetables $8.50
- Steamed Shrimp With Broccoli $10.95
- Steamed Shrimp With Vegetables $10.95
- Steamed Shrimp And Scallops With Broccoli $11.95
- Steamed Broccoli $7.50
- Steamed Vegetarian's Delight $7.50
- Steamed String Beans $7.50
- Steamed Pea Pods With Water Chestnuts $7.50
- Steamed Vegetables With Bean Curd $7.50
coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale
- Vegetable Spring Rolls (2) $3.75
- Egg Rolls (2) $3.75
- Scallion Pancake $3.75
Peking Ravioli (6)
pan-fried or steamed
- Wontons With Hot Sesame Sauce (10) $4.25
- Crab Rangoons (8) $5.50
- Fried Wontons (10) $3.95
- Fried Bean Curd With Ginger Sauce $3.75
Minced Chicken With Pine Nuts
$6.95 - $7.95
served with hoisin sauce and lettuce for wrapping.
- Fried Chicken Wings (8) $5.95
- Fried Chicken Fingers (10) $5.95
- Boneless Spare Ribs $6.75
- B-B-Q Spare Ribs $7.25
- Beef Teriyaki (5) $6.95
- Chicken Teriyaki (5) $5.95
Pu Pu Platter (For 2)
spring rolls (2), beef teriyaki (2), chicken wings (4), chicken fingers (4), boneless spare ribs (4) and crab rangoon (4). ($7.50 per additional serving.)
fried or steamed shrimp dumpling.
- Cold Noodles In Hot Sesame Sauce $3.95
- Szechuan Spicy Cabbage $3.95
Bean Curd Skin Roll
marinated back mushrooms and bamboo shoots in bean curd skin.
- Hot & Sour Soup $2.50 - $3.95
- Wonton Soup $2.50 - $3.95
- Egg Drop Soup $2.50 - $3.95
- Chicken With Creamy Corn Soup $5.95
- Sliced Chicken With Vegetables $5.95
- Vegetable And Bean Curd Soup $5.95
- Shredded Pork With Pickled Cabbage Soup $5.95
- Oriental Seafood Soup $6.95
- Spinach To-Fu Soup $5.25
- General Gal's Chicken $9.95
jumbo shrimp, scallop and calamari with assorted vegetables in a delicate white sauce. served in an intricate potato basket.
Crispy Scallops With Black Pepper Sauce
fresh scallops sauteed with black pepper sauce and served on a bed of broccoli.
- Crispy Orange Prawn $12.95
- Crispy Shrimp With Black Pepper Sauce $12.95
- Crispy Orange Beef $11.95
Sizzling Beef Platter
sliced beef in a special brown sauce with vegetables. served in a sizzling platter.
House Special Sizzling Platter
jumbo shrimp, beef and chicken mixed with veg. in house special sauce. served in a sizzling platter.
Tri Szechuan Delight
shrimp, beef, chicken and vegetables in spicy garlic sauce.
- Beef And Scallops In Oyster Sauce $11.95
beef, chicken and shrimp with fresh green vegetables in a traditional brown sauce.
jumbo shrimp with vegetables in chef's special mustard sauce.
Jumbo Shrimp With Roasted Honey Walnut
large whole shrimp coated with light flour, then sauteed with honey roasted walnut.
Green Jade Prawn
jumbo shrimp sauteed with green vegetables in a light sauce
- Salt & Pepper Crispy Calamari $10.95
Sizzling Fish Platter
fish fillets and onion sauteed with black bean sauce. served in a sizzling platter.
- Crispy Duck $13.95 - $25.95
$13.95 - $25.95
tender duck marinated in a special sauce and expertly roasted. the duck is then deboned and the meat is served separately from the skin. accompanied with pancakes, scallions, cucumber and hoisin sauce.
moo-shi is a classic mandarin dish. these dishes contain meat, mushrooms, cabbage, wood ears, scallions and scrambled eggs. served with four pancakes. like it spicy? order the hot peking sauce version.
- Moo-Shi (Chicken, Beef, Pork Or Vegetables) $8.95
- Moo-Shi Shrimp $9.25
- Each Additional Pancake $0.30
- Crispy Sesame Chicken $9.95
- Sliced Orange-Flavored Chicken $9.50
- Kung Pao Chicken $8.95
- Chciken With Cashew Nuts $8.95
- Ma-La Chicken $8.95
- Chicken In Garlic Sauce $8.95
- Curry Chicken With Onions $8.95
- Chicken In Black Bean Sauce $8.95
- Chicken With Pea Pods $8.95
- Chicken With Ginger Roots $8.95
- Moo-Goo Gai Pan $8.95
- Chicken With Pineapple $8.95
- Chicken With Mixed Vegetables $8.95
diced chicken and shrimp in a brown sauce
- Chicken With Broccoli $8.95
fried chicken finger with lemon sauce.
Sweet And Sour Chicken
fried chicken fingers with sweet and sour sauce.
- Chicken With String Beans $8.95
Kung Pao Pork
with green pepper and peanuts in a iot chili sauce
- Pork In Garlic Sauce $8.95
- Hunan Spicy Pork $8.95
- Shredded Pork With Peking Sauce $8.95
- Shredded Pork With Scallions $8.95
- Shredded Pork With Tender Bamboo Tips $8.95
with chinese napo peppers and sliced bamboo.
- Pork With Black Bean Sauce $8.95
- Sliced Pork With Ginger Roots $8.95
- Pork With Vegetables $8.95
Peking Style Pork Chops
pork chops stir fried in a sweet and pungent sauce.
- Salted And Peppery Crispy Pork Chops $8.95
- Lobster Sauce $5.50
- Shredded Pork With String Beans $8.95
- Beef With Peppers & Onions $9.25
- Kung Pao Beef $9.25
- Beef With Garlic Sauce $9.25
- Hunan Spicy Beef $9.25
- Beef With Black Bean Sauce $9.25
- Beef With scallions $9.25
- Beef With Curry Sauce $9.25
- Beef With Vegetables $9.25
- Beef With Pea Pods $9.25
- Beef With String Beans $9.25
- Beef With Broccoli $9.25
- Beef In B-B-Q Sauce $9.25
Double Winter Beef
sliced beef sauteed with black mushrooms, pea pods and bamboo shoots in chef's special sauce.
- Crispy Sesame Beef $11.25
- Kung Pao Gulf Shrimp $9.25
- Gulf Shrimp In Garlic Sauce $9.25
- Ma-La Gulf Shrimp $9.25
- Gulf Shrimp With Cashew Nuts $9.25
- Hunan Jumbo Shrimp $11.50
- Jumbo Shrimp With Ginger And Scallions $11.50
- Jumbo Shrimp With Pea Pods $11.50
- Jumbo shrimp With Vegetables $11.50
- Jumbo shrimp With Black Bean Sauce $11.50
Jumbo Shrimp With Lemon Sauce
steamed shrimp with fresh lemon sauce
jumbo shrimp and scallops in a brown sauce. served on a bed of broccoli.
- Scallops With Mustard Sauce $11.50
- Scallops With Black Bean Sauce $11.50
- Scallops With Vegetables $11.50
- Shang-Hai Scallops $11.50
Stir-Fried Fish Fillets
topped with your choice of hunan sauce (hot & spicy), black bean sauce, chinese wine sauce or lemon sauce.
- Fish Fillets With vegetables $11.50
- Calamari With Black Bean Sauce $10.25
- Calamari With Curry Sauce $10.25
Calamari Szechuan Style
with peanuts in spicy sauce
- Jumbo Shrimp With Lobster Sauce $11.50
Menu for Peking Cuisine provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for Peking Cuisine
Apr 05 2009
Manfred S. via Yelp
Spoiled meat alert! Okay. My honey brought some tasty take-out home from Peking Cuisine on Thursday, so it seemed like a great idea to get some Beijing...read more
Aug 26 2010
Epicurean G. via Yelp
Fresh well-cooked cuisine. One of the best Chinese restaurants in the Boston area, and I have tried many! Staff is friendly, especially when you come back...read more
Feb 22 2011
Alla T. via Yelp
I had lunch there every Sunday for the past few weeks. My boyfriend and I tried almost every lunch special here. The food is great and the price even...read more