Peking Gardens Of Brighton
Menu for Peking Gardens Of Brighton
Small / large.
- A1. Egg Roll $1.65 - $2.95
- A2. Spring Rolls $1.65 - $2.95
- A3. Chicken Wings $2.95 - $4.95
- A4. Chicken Fingers $3.50 - $6.50
- A5. Chicken Teriyaki $3.95 - $6.95
- A6. Fried Jumbo Shrimp $4.00 - $6.95
- A7. Beef Teriyaki $4.50 - $7.50
- A8. Crab Rangoon $3.95 - $6.95
- A9. Boneless Spareribs $4.50 - $7.00
- A10. BBQ Spareribs (6) $6.95
- A11. Fried Wontons $2.50 - $3.95
A12. Peking Ravioli
$4.95 - $4.95
Steamed or fried.
- A13. French Fries $1.95 - $3.95
- A14. Scallion Pie $3.50
- A17. Spicy Chicken Wings $3.50 - $5.95
- A17B. Fried Shrimp in Basket $4.50
A18. Pu Pu Platter for Two
Boneless spareribs, chicken wings (4), egg rolls (2), teriyaki (2), fried shrimp (2), chicken fingers (4), crab rangoon (4).
- A19. Pu Pu Platter for 1 $17.95
Fried fish stick, chicken fingers (4), fried shrimp (2), chicken wings (3), teriyaki (2).
Egg roll, boneless spareribs, chicken fingers (4), fried shrimp (2), chicken wings (3), teriyaki (2).
Spring roll, scallion pie, crab rangoon (4), chicken teriyaki (2), chicken wings (3), boneless spareribs (2).
Small / large.
- SP1. Chicken Egg Drop Soup $2.50 - $3.50
- SP2. Hot and Sour Peking Sauce $2.50 - $3.95
- SP3. Wonton with Pork Strips Soup $2.50 - $3.50
- SP4. Chicken Noodle Soup $2.50 - $3.50
- SP5. Chicken Broth with Rice Soup $2.50 - $3.50
- SP6. Chinese Vegetables Soup $3.50
- SP7. Pork Strip Yatka Mein Soup $3.50
- SP8. House Special Seafood Soup $5.50
Small / large.
- CK1. Chicken with Mixed Vegetables $4.50 - $7.50
- CK2. Chicken with Pea Pods $4.50 - $7.50
- CK3. Moo Goo Gai Pan $4.50 - $7.50
- CK4. Hon Shue Gai $4.25 - $7.25
- CK5. Chicken with Broccoli $4.50 - $7.50
- CK6. Fried Chicken Wings and French Fries $5.95
- CK7. Chicken with Pepper $4.50 - $7.50
- CK8. Chicken with Oyster Sauce $4.75 - $7.95
- CK9. Chicken with Mushroom $4.95 - $7.95
- CK10. Chicken with Black Bean Sauce $4.95 - $7.95
- CK11. Chicken with Cashew Nuts $4.50 - $7.25
- CK12. Hunan Chicken $5.00 - $8.25
- CK13. Curry Chicken $4.50 - $6.95
- CK14. Curry Chicken with French Fries $5.75
- CK15. Yu Hsiang Chicken with Garlic Sauce $4.50 - $7.25
- CK16. Chunks of Chicken, Pepper and Onion with Satay Sauce $4.50 - $6.95
- CK17. Szechuan Chicken $4.50 - $7.50
- PK1. Pork with Mixed Vegetables $4.25 - $6.95
- PK2. Pork with Broccoli $4.25 - $6.95
- PK3. Pork with Pea Pods $4.25 - $6.95
- PK4. Pork with Black Bean Sauce $4.25 - $6.95
- PK5. Yu Hsiang Pork $4.50 - $7.50
- PK6. Szechaun Spicy Pork $4.50 - $7.50
- PK7. Hunan Pork $4.50 - $7.50
- BF. Green Pepper Steak $4.50 - $7.95
- BF2. Beef with Vegetables $4.50 - $7.95
- BF3. Beef with Oyster Sauce $4.95 - $7.95
- BF4. Beef with Black Bean Suace $4.95 - $7.95
- BF5. Beef with Pea Pods $4.95 - $7.95
- BF6. Beef with Mushrooms $4.95 - $7.95
- BF7. Beef with Broccoli $4.75 - $7.95
- BF8. Hunan Beef $5.00 - $8.50
- BF9. Beef with Cashew Nuts $4.95 - $7.95
- BF10. Yu Hsiang Beef $4.95 - $7.95
- BF11. Curry Beef $4.95 - $7.50
- BF12. Beef in Spicy Satay Sauce with Onions $4.95 - $7.95
- BF13. Szechuan Beef $4.75 - $7.95
- SF1. Butterfly Shrimp $5.25 - $8.95
- SF2. Shrimp with Mixed Vegetables $5.00 - $8.95
- SF3. Shrimp with Broccoli $4.75 - $8.55
- SF4. Shrimp with Lobster Sauce $5.00 - $8.50
- SF5. Shrimp with Pea Pods $5.00 - $8.75
- SF6. Lobster Sauce $2.95 - $4.75
SF7. Seafood Delight
Crab meat, squid, shrimp, scallops, with selected vegetables.
SF8. Har Gai Kew
Shrimp, chicken meat, sauteed with pea pods, mushrooms, water chestnuts and selected chinese vegetables.
- SF9. Curry Shrimp $4.75 - $8.85
- SF10. Shrimp with Cashew Nuts $5.25 - $8.50
- SF11. Szechuan Shrimp $5.25 - $8.85
- SF12. Yu Hsiang Shrimp $5.00 - $8.50
- SF13. Hunan Shrimp $5.00 - $8.95
- SF14. Fish and Fries with Curry Sauce $5.95
- VG1. House Mixed Vegetables $5.50
- VG2. Vegetable Bean Curd $5.50
- VG3. Broccoli with Oyster Sauce $3.25 - $5.50
- VG4. Pea Pods with Oyster Sauce $4.60 - $5.95
- VG5. Bean Sprouts $2.35 - $3.50
VG6. Szechuan Spiced Vegetarian's Delight
Pea pods, mushrooms, baby corn, broccoli, green peppers, cabbage, water chestnuts, carrots, sauteed with mild hot sauce.
- VG7. Broccoli wth Spicy $3.25 - $5.95
VG8. Eggplant with Garlic Sauce
Or brown sauce.
VG9. Sauteed String Beans
Or garlic sauce.
TF1. House Mixed Tofu
Shrimp, chicken, roasted pork and beef with pea pods.
TF2. Family Style Tofu
Golden fried tofu sauteed with sliced pork, peppers, green peas and mushrooms in hot and spicy sauce.
TF3. Szechuan Ma Po Tofu
Popular szechuan cooking with bean curd, diced pork, peppers, green peas and mushrooms in hot and spicy sauce.
- TF4. Yu Hsiang Tofu $5.95
Kung Pao Style
This is the most famous style of szechuan cooking invented by a teacher of a manchu prince, it has pepper, garlic, scallions, soy sauce, ginger, sugar, peanuts and vinegar. The taste is most unique and fantastic.
- K1. Kung Pao Pork $4.25 - $7.25
- K2. Kung Pao Chicken $4.50 - $7.45
- K3. Kung Pao Beef $4.50 - $7.75
- K4. Kung Pao Shrimp $5.50 - $7.95
K5. Kung Pao Three Delights
Chicken, shrimp and beef stir fried with peanuts and szechuan spicy sauce.
Chop Suey or Chow Mein
Chow mein finely cut vegetables and crispy noodles, chop suey, large slices of vegetables.
- 1. Pork $2.75 - $5.00
- 2. Chicken $3.25 - $5.65
- 3. Beef $3.75 - $5.95
- 4. Shrimp $4.00 - $6.50
- 5. Chicago Pork $3.50 - $5.95
- 6. Chicago Chicken $3.25 - $5.65
- 7. Chicago Beef $3.50 - $5.95
- 8. Subgum Pork $2.95 - $5.25
- 9. Subgum Chicken $3.50 - $5.65
- 10. Subgum Shrimp $4.15 - $6.75
- 11. Vegetable $2.75 - $5.00
- RN1. Beef Chow Fun $5.95
- RN2. Singapore Rice Noodles (Curry Flavor) $6.95
- RN3. Cantonese Rice Noodles $6.50
RN4. Pad Thai
The most famous thai noodle dish, stir fried with shrimp, chicken, egg, peanuts, bean sprouts, and scallions.
- RN5. Chicken, Rice Noodle $5.95
- RN6. Shrimp Rice Noodle $5.95
- RN7. Szechuan Rice Noodle $5.95
Or white rice.
- F1. Roast Pork $2.95 - $5.25
- F2. Chicken $3.15 - $5.25
- F3. Beef $3.25 - $5.95
- F4. Shrimp $3.75 - $5.95
- F5. House Special $3.95 - $6.25
- F6. Subgum $2.95 - $4.75
- F7. Vegetable $3.05 - $4.25
- F8. Ham $3.15 - $5.75
- F9. Egg $2.50 - $4.75
- F10. Plain $2.00 - $3.95
- F11. White Rice $1.00 - $2.00
Small / large.
- LM1. Roasted Pork $3.25 - $5.95
- LM2. Chicken $3.50 - $5.95
- LM3. Beef $3.55 - $6.75
- LM4. Shrimp $4.25 - $6.75
- LM5. House Special $4.50 - $7.25
- LM6. Vegetable $3.35 - $5.75
- LM7. Pan Fried Soft Noodles $2.00 - $3.95
- LM8. Szechuan $7.45
- LM9. Curry $6.95
LM10. Peking Noodles
Specially ground pork and shrimp atop egg noodles with our chef's spicy sauce.
Pan Fried Noodles
Hong Kong style.
- ZS1. Pork $5.95
- ZS2. Chicken $6.50
- ZS3. Beef $6.75
- ZS4. Shrimp $6.95
- ZS5. Seafood $11.95
- ZS6. Vegetable with Tofu $5.95
Sweet and Sour
Deep fried in egg batter to a golden brown with pineapple and cherries.
- SS1. Pork $4.25 - $6.95
- SS2. Chicken $4.25 - $6.95
- SS3. Shrimp $4.75 - $7.75
- SS4. Wonton $2.95 - $4.50
Moo Shu Dishes
Moo shi is classic mandarin cooking that has been well accepted by american chinese lovers. It is prepared with egg, meat, mushrooms and and vegetables. Served with 5 pancakes to roll up the moo shi.
- M1. Pork $6.95
- M2. Chicken $6.95
- M3. Beef $6.95
- M4. Shrimp $7.35
- M5. Vegetarian $5.95
Egg Foo Young
- EF1. Roasted Pork $4.95
- EF2. Chicken $4.95
- EF3. Mushroom $4.95
- EF4. Shrimp $5.95
- EF5. Meatless $4.95
- EF6. Ham $4.95
- HS1. Shrimp Vegetables $8.65
- HS2. Shrimp, Scallop, Vegetables $9.50
- HS3. Tofu Vegetables $6.65
- HS4. Mixed Vegetables $6.45
- HS5. Chicken Vegetables $7.50
Cantonese and szechuan cuisine with white rice.
H1. General Tso's Chicken
Chicken meat coated with water chestnut flour, deep fried and cooked with hot ginger sauce.
H2. Orange Flavored Chicken
Crispy and spicy.
H3. Orange Flavored Beef
Crispy and spicy.
H4. Twice Cooked Pork
With red and green pepper and cabbage in hoisin sauce.
- H5. Chicken with Salt and Pepper $7.95
H6. Four Happiness
Roasted pork, shrimp, beef and chicken sauteed with chinese vegetables.
- H7. Squid with Salt and Pepper $8.95
- H8. Sesame Chicken $8.50
H9. Peking Duck
Fried duck with 5 pancakes with hoisin sauce.
H10. House Special Duck
Fried hot duck with mixed vegetables and brown sauce.
- H11. House Chicken with Vegetables $7.95
H12. Marco Polo Delight
Beef, shrimp, and crabmeat cooked with lobster sauce on a bed of soft noodles.
H13. Tai Chien chicken
Fried chicken in hot special sauce with mixed vegtetables.
- H14. Squid with White Wine Sauce $8.95
H15. Lobster Cantonese Style
Lobster the scallion and ginger sauce.
All entrees come with pork fried rice unless otherwise specified. From 3pm-closing, choice of one appetizer for $1.50 extra.
- D1. Chicken Lo Mein $5.75
- D2. Pork Chow Mein or Subgum $4.95
- D3. Sweet and Sour Chicken $5.00
- D4. Green Pepper Steak $5.50
- D5. Chicken Chow Mein $5.00
- D6. Pork Egg Foo Young $4.95
- D7. Lobster Sauce $4.95
- D8. Beef or Chicken with Broccoli $5.50
- D9. Beef or Chicken with Mixed Vegetables $5.50
- D10. General Gau's Chicken $5.95
- D10. Sesame Chicken $5.95
- D10. Orange Baby Shrimp $5.95
- D11. Beef or Chicken with Mushrooms $5.75
- D12. Sauteed Mixed Vegetables $4.95
D13. Pork Lo Mein with Two Appetizers
- D14. Moo Goo Gai Pan $5.50
- D15. Shrimp with Mixed Vegetables $5.75
- D16. Szechuan Chicken or Beef $5.75
- D17. Kung Pao Chicken or Beef $5.95
- D18. Yu Hsiang Chicken or Beef $5.95
- D19. Szechuan Shrimp $5.95
- D20. Shrimp with Lobster Sauce $5.75
- D22. Orange Flavored Chicken $5.95
- D23. Szechuan Broccoli $6.25
- D24. Pork Fried Rice with Two Appetizers $5.50
D25. Chicken Chow Mein with Two appetizers
From 11:30am-3pm, served with pork fried rice or boiled rice.
- L1. Chicken Lo Mein $3.95
- L2. Pork Chow Mein $3.95
- L3. Sweet and Sour Chicken $3.95
- L4. Green Pepper Steak $3.95
- L5. Chicken Chow Mein $3.95
- L6. Pork Egg Foo Young $3.95
- L7. Lobster Sauce $3.95
- L8. Beef or Chicken with Broccoli $3.95
- L9. Beef or Chicken with Mixed Vegetables $3.95
- L10. General Gau's or Sesame or Orange Baby Shrimp $4.50
- L11. Beef or Chicken with Mushrooms $3.95
- L12. Sauteed Mixed Vegetables $3.95
L13. Pork Lo Mein and 2 Appetizers
- L14. Moo Goo Gai Pan $3.95
- L15. Shrimp with Mixed Vegetables $4.50
- L16. Szechuan Chicken or Beef $4.50
- L17. Kung Pao Chicken or Beef $4.50
- L18. Yu Hsiang Chicken or Beef $4.50
- L19. Szechuan Shrimp $4.50
- L20. Shrimp with Lobster Sauce $4.50
- L22. Orange Flavored Chicken $4.50
- L23. Szechuan Broccoli $3.95
- L24. Pork Fried Rice with 2 Appetizers $4.50
L25. Chicken Chow Mein with Two Appetizers
Menu for Peking Gardens Of Brighton provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for Peking Gardens Of Brighton
May 10 2016
Tom Y. via Yelp
Average food on the regular but great on late weekends. Delivery is quick and reliable. I ordered the scallion pancakes, large dumplings, and crab Rangoon....read more
Sep 16 2016
Ira L. via Yelp
This is the worst place ever. I had the blandest pad thai ever from this place. Basically boiled rice noodles with shrimp. Absolutely no flavor. When I...read more
Feb 23 2016
Elizabeth K. via Yelp
I've read other reviews. Some are nightmares, some are "meh". Mine will be "meh" with an added bonus of "good job you didn't fuck up". I picked up...read more