Menu for Houston's
Burgers & Sandwiches
Choose: couscous, coleslaw, french fries or seasonal vegetable.
Just ground chuck with cheddar, tomato, lettuce & onion on a toasted egg bun.
House Made Veggie Burger
Brown rice and oat bran recipe with melted jack, tomato, lettuce and onion.
Just ground chuck with melted jack, avocado, red onion and arugula.
Fresh Fish Sandwich
Pan fried or grilled fillet with bibb lettuce, red onion and our own Chef's dressing.
Biltmore Chicken Sandwich
Grilled chicken with melted jack, red onion, tomato, arugula and bibb lettuce.
The Racquet Club Sandwich
Maple-glazed turkey with havarti, tomato, bibb lettuce and red onion.
Famous French Dip Au Jus'
Slow roasted prime rib thinly sliced and piled high on a toasted french roll.
The Grilled Chicken Salad
Tortilla trips, greens and cilantro with honey-lime vinaigrette and peanut sauce.
Mixed greens with house made croutons, chopped egg and smokehouse bacon.
Crisp romaine with reggiano, rustic croutons and our eggless caesar dressing.
Today's Soup and Salad
Soup of the day with our traditional or caesar salad.
The Club Salad
Crispy chicken, smokehouse bacon, avocado, and house made croutons.
Sashimi Tuna Salad
Pan seared ahi with cilantro-ginger vinaigrette, mixed greens, avocado and mango.
Evil Jungle Thai Steak Salad
Filet grilled and chopped with fresh noodles, avocado, peanuts, mango and mint.
Add traditional or caesar salad for additional cost.
Today's Simple Grilled Fish
Filleted in house daily served with seasonal vegetable
Pan Fried Haddock
Served with our chef's dressing, thick-sliced tomato and coleslaw.
Seared Tuna Steak
Ahi tuna with vinaigrette, coleslaw and thick-sliced tomato.
Mark's Seasonal Vegetable Plate
This season's hand-selected vegetables with couscous.
One half a chicken slow roasted with crushed herbs served with mashed potatoes.
Hawaiian Rib Eye
Hawaiian Rib Eye
Marinated and grilled over hardwood served with a jumbo baked potato.
"Knife and Fork" Barbeque Ribs
Slow cooked, fall off the bone pork ribs with french fries and coleslaw.
Prime Rib Roast
Slowly roasted on the bone and thick-cut with mashed potatoes.
Center cut beef tenderloin grilled over hardwood served with seasonal vegetable.
Starters & Sides
- Chicago Style Spinach Dip $12.00
- Cheddar Parmesan Toast $4.00
- Couscous $3.00
- Coleslaw $3.00
- Hand-Cut French Fries $3.00
- Mashed Potatoes Colcannon $3.00
- Jumbo Baked Potato
- Seasonal Vegetable $4.00
Available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
New Orleans Red Bean Soup
Mexico City Style Soup
Mexico City Style Soup
- Hot Fudge Sunday $8.00
- Key Lime Pie $8.00
- Espresso $1.00
- Macchiato $1.00
Dairy or soy.
By the Glass Whites
- Gloria Ferrer Sparkling $8.00
- Dr. Konstantin Frank Riesling $8.00
- Marco Felluga Pinot Grigio $8.00
- Buttonwood Sauvignon Blanc $7.00
- Lobster Cove Chardonnay $7.00
- Brucher Chardonnay $8.00
- Treana White Blend $9.00
By the Glass Reds
- Olive Lane Pinot Noir $9.00
- Buehler Zinfandel $9.00
- Isenhower Paintbrush Merlot $10.00
- Cloverdale Ranch Merlot $10.00
- Justin Cabernet Sauvignon $10.00
- Provenance Cabernet Sauvignon $12.00
- Gloria Ferre
- Gloria Ferre, Brut, Sonoma $8.00 - $26.00
- Nicolas Feuillatte, France $17.00
- Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin, France $55.00
- Lobster Cove, Mendocino $7.00 - $21.00
- Brucher, Arroyo Grande Valley $8.00 - $24.00
- Frankland Estate, Australia $28.00
- Groth, Napa Valley $34.00
- Kent Rasmussen, Napa Valley $37.00
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Sauvignon Blanc, Buttonwood, Santa Ynez Valley $7.00 - $21.00
- Sancerre, Cottat, France $32.00
- Johannesburg Riesling, Dr. Konstantin Frank, New York $8.00 - $22.00
- Pinot Grigio
- Pinot Grigio, Marco Felluga, Collio, Italy $8.00 - $23.00
- Pinot Grigio, Branko, Italy $29.00
- Pinot Blanc, Napa Wine Co., Napa Valley $22.00
- Blend, Treana Mer Soleil Vineyard, Paso Robles $9.00 - $30.00
- Justin, Paso Robles $10.00 - $32.00
- Provenance, Napa Valley $12.00 - $36.00
- Ehlers, Napa Valley $32.00
- Spring Mountain, Napa Valley $55.00
- Pine Ridge, Rutherford $58.00
- Cornerstone, Napa Valley $62.00
- La Jota, Napa Valley $68.00
- Isenhower Paintbrush, Walla Walla Valley $10.00 - $32.00
- Cloverdale Ranch, Alexander Valley $10.00 - $32.00
- Falesco, Umbria, Italy $25.00
- Flora Springs, Napa Valley $30.00
- Chateau Pipeau, St. Emillion, Bordeaux $38.00
- Robert Keenan, Napa Valley $42.00
- Miner Family Stagecoach, Napa Valley $45.00
- L'Ecole #41 Seven Hills, Walla Walla Valley $50.00
- Pinot Noir
- Pinot Noir, Olivet Lane, Russian River Valley $9.00 - $30.00
- Pinot Noir, Siduri Shaw Mt. Vineyard, Willamette Valley, OR $29.00
- Zinfandel, Buehler, Napa Valley $9.00 - $27.00
- Zinfandel, a. Rafanelli, Dry Creek Valley $45.00
- Blend, Owen Roe Red Wine, Yakima Valley, WA $60.00
- Malbec, Tikal Amorio, Mendoza, Argentina $42.00
- Sangiovese, Capezzana, Carmigiano, Italy $39.00
- Petite Sirah, Girard, Napa Valley $32.00
- Shiraz, Leng's & Cooter The Victor, Australia $27.00
- Syrah, Austin Hope, Paso Robles $55.00
- Ice Wine, Tu Tu Luna, Sonoma $7.00
- Port, Taylor Fladgate 20 year, Portugal $7.00
Menu for Houston's provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for Houston's
Jul 11 2016
Julie N. via Yelp
Sooooo good! Staff are personable and know the menu. I have a sodium restriction and they easily steered me towards the best ideas. I had a sushi grade...read more
Aug 12 2016
Dorise H. via Yelp
Hillstone is zany expensive, but I won a $100 gift cert here and treated a friend to a fancy shmancy meal. The food was all delicious! We're sharers, and...read more
Jun 23 2016
Carrianne C. via Yelp
Hillstone is super tasty. I really only come here for work purposes, as there are plenty of other places I'd rather pay for at this price point. That being...read more