Menu for Cafe Marliave
- Shrimp Cocktail $9.95
- Bruschetta $4.95
- Cherry Stone Clams (Raw) $7.95
- Mushrooms $5.95
Fresh Tomatoes, Mozzarella Cheese and Olives
With virgin olive oil and pesto.
- Cup of Soup $2.50
- Garden Salad $2.75
- Antipesto Mazliave $9.95
- Chef's Salad Julienne $9.95
- Grilled Chicken Caesar $10.95
- Fresh Spinach Mozzarella $10.95
- Homemade Lasagna $10.95
- Baked Manicotti $9.95
Spinach and veal in cream sauce.
1/2 canneloni, 1/2 manicaotti
- Eggplant Parmigiana $10.95
- Baked Ziti $9.95
- Baked Cheese Ravioli $10.95
With eggplant al forno.
Sausage ala Calabrese
Tortellini Ala Panna
- Tortellini Bolognese $10.95
With pesto sauce.
- Spaghetti or Ziti with Meatballs. $9.95
- Spaghetti or Ziti with Sausages $10.95
- Spaghetti or Ziti with Meatsauce $9.95
- Spaghetti or Ziti with Tomato Sauce $8.95
- Spaghetti or Ziti with Calabrese Sauce $9.95
- Spaghetti or Ziti with Marlive Sauce $9.95
- Spaghetti or Ziti with Mushroom Sauce $9.95
- Ravioli with tomato sauce. $9.95
- Ravioli with Mushroom Sauce. $10.95
- Ravioli with Meat Sauce. $10.95
- Ravioli with Marliave Sauce $10.95
- Ravioli with Meatballs $10.95
- Ravioli with Sausages $11.95
- Ravioli with Calabrese Sauce $10.95
Choice of vegetable of the day, potato, spaghetti or ziti
- Veal Cutlet Parmigiana $12.95
- Veal Saute Ala Cacciatore $16.95
Sirloin Steak ala Calabrese
Cooked to order.
- Veal Scaloppini $16.95
- Broiled Fresh Scrod Lemon Butter $14.95
- Broiled Fresh Filet of Sole Lemon Butter $15.95
- Broiled Scallops, Tartar sauce and Lemon $15.95
Sauteed parmesan breast, lemon butter sauce.
Sauteed boneless breast, mushrooms and marsala.
Breast of Chicken Parmigiana
Vegetable of the day, potato, spaghetti, or ziti.
Served with fresh fries.
- Eggplant Parmigiana $9.95
- Chicken Parmigiana $9.95
- Veal Parmigiana $10.95
- Prosciutto, Fresh Mozzarella $9.95
- Turkey Club $8.95
Grilled eggplant, roasted peppers, portabella and fresh mozzarella.
Lettuce, tomato, onion and oil.
With one meatball and marinara sauce.
With cheese and butter.
Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato Sandwich
With french fries.
- Fish and Chips $7.95
- Minestrone $4.50
- Pasta e Fagioli $4.50
- Chicken Stracciatella $4.50
- Tortellini $4.50
Sauteed with garlic and olive oil.
- Caesar Salad $6.00
- Shrimp Scampi and Artichoke $10.00
- Sambucca Mussels and Leeks $9.00
- Soppressata and Cheese $8.00
- Sauteed Portabella $8.00
Steamed Little Necks
With lobster risotto.
- Antipasto for One $7.00
- Antipasto for Two $12.00
With aioli sauce.
- Red Sauce $10.00
- Pomodoro $11.00
- Parsley and Butter $11.00
Red or white.
- Alfredo $12.00
- Pesto $12.00
- Agli Olio $10.00
- Puttanesca $12.00
- Baked Cheese $11.00
- Lasagne $13.00
- Veal Marsala $16.00
- Eggplant Parmigiana $12.00
- Veal Parmigiana $16.00
- Chicken Parmigiana $14.00
- Veal Piccata $16.00
- Chicken Piccata $14.00
- Chicken Marsala $14.00
Grilled New York Sirloin
Glazed with garlic butter and served with mashed potatoes, peppers and onions, cooked to order.
Grilled Veal Chop
Served with mashed potato and asparagus cooked to order.
Rolled in prosciutto, fontina cheese, garlic and herbs, served with roasted potato and asparagus.
- Whole Sauteed 1/2 lb Lobster $25.00
Served with potato and vegetable.
Served with a sherry dill sauce.
Roasted Shrimp and Sundried Tomato
Served with a scampi sauce.
Pan Seared Scallop Coins
Over pasta, wild mushrooms, tomatoes and olive oil.
- Fried Calamari $8.95
Baked Stuffed Sole
Stuffed with lobster, shrimp and scallops, served with a brandy, cherry tomato sauce with asparagus and mashed potatoes.
Served in a lobster cream sauce.
Served in a light marinara sauce over linguine.
1/2 Lobster with shrimp and scallops served in a cream, martini sauce with fettucine.
Veal Chop Valdostana
Center cut veal chop stuffed with prosciutto and cheese, grilled, served with asparagus, potato and mushroom, marsala sauce.
A combination of center cut pork chop, sausage and chicken served with a mushroom risotto.
Broccoli Rabe and Sausage
Broccoli rabe sauteed with garlic and olive oil and grilled sausages.
Traditional carbonara, spaghetti tossed with garlic, sauteed pancetta and eggs.
Italian dumplings topped with a traditional meat sauce.
Chicken Broccoli and Fusilli
Boneless breast of chicken tossed with garlic, olive oil and romano cheese.
Roast Beef Panini
Grilled roast beef sandwich, topped with mozzarella cheese, roasted peppers, onions, served on rye with fries.
Menu for Cafe Marliave provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for Cafe Marliave
Jun 10 2016
Meredith a. via Yelp
I was just walking by this morning and found this place. So glad I did! It is actually calm in the morning, and the coffee is fantastic. It's like a little...read more
Jun 10 2016
Carrianne C. via Yelp
The coffee is very good - they serve Counter Culture, which I am definitely a fan of. The large cold brew is about $4 with tax - on par with other higher...read more
Aug 10 2016
Ceren O. via Yelp
The only reason I'm not giving this place 5 stars is the slow service. We got here in the morning around 830 and it was completely empty. Having been to all...read more