Menu for SouperBowl
Specializing in homemade soups chowders, chilis, stews and more. Made from scratch every single day, available in cup, bowl, or breadbowl, special seasonal soups also available.
- Buffalo Chicken Chowder $6.25 - $2.75
- New England Clam Chowder $6.25 - $2.75
- Classic Corn Chowder $6.25 - $2.75
- Smoked Salmon Chowder $6.25 - $2.75
- Cheeseburg Chowder $6.25 - $2.75
- Seafood Chowder $6.25 - $2.75
- Old Fashion Fish Chowder $6.25 - $2.75
- Ham And Potato Chowder $6.25 - $2.75
- Chicken Corn Chowder $6.25 - $2.75
- Shrimp And Corn Chowder $6.25 - $2.75
- Tomato Basil Bisque $6.25 - $2.75
- Very Broccoli Bisque $6.25 - $2.75
- Wild Mushroom Bisque $6.25 - $2.75
- Lobster Bisque $6.25 - $2.75
- Pumpkin Bisque $6.25 - $2.75
- Butternut Squash Bisque $6.25 - $2.75
- Creamy Asparagus $6.25 - $2.75
- Cream Of Mixed Vegetables $6.25 - $2.75
- Curry Lentil With Vegetables $6.25 - $2.75
- Taco Soup $6.25 - $2.75
- Potato Leek $6.25 - $2.75
- Split Pea With Ham $6.25 - $2.75
- Beef Barley $6.25 - $2.75
- Beef Stew $6.25 - $2.75
- Corned Beef Stew $6.25 - $2.75
- Cajun Chicken Jambalaya $6.25 - $2.75
- Spicy Beef Chili $6.25 - $2.75
- Turkey With Navy Beans $6.25 - $2.75
- Bbq Pork Chili $6.25 - $2.75
- Vegetarian Chili $6.25 - $2.75
- Gazpacho $6.25 - $2.75
- Chicken Noodle Soup $6.25 - $2.75
- Chicken With Rice And Veggies $6.25 - $2.75
- Garden Vegetables $6.25 - $2.75
- French Onion Soup $6.25 - $2.75
- Beef Noodle Soup $6.25 - $2.75
- Beef Minestrone $6.25 - $2.75
- Matzo Ball Soup $6.25 - $2.75
- Italian Wedding Soup $6.25 - $2.75
- Hot And Sour Soup $6.25 - $2.75
We offer a variety of fresh made salads everyday. We use as much local produce as possible while in season. Every salad is made to order and served and served with your choice of dressing and a piece of bread, add grilled chicken to any salad $2.00.
Red leaf lettuce, julianned carrots, purple onions, cucumber, green peppers, and tomato.
Garden salad topped with turkey, ham, and cheddar jack cheese.
Garden salad topped with black olives and crumbled feta cheese.
Romaine hearts with hard boiled eggs, grated parmesan cheese croutons, all tossed together with caesar dressing.
Organic Mesclun Green
A mixture of baby greens and lettuce.
Wrap choice change daily, everywhere you do, you see low carb choice. How do you satisfy your craving for carbs and eat a healthy and satisfying meal. Wraps are the perfect solution. We use premium sundried tomato wrap for all our wraps. We also premium m
Oven Roasted Turkey
Sliced turkey breast with red leaf lettuce, tomato mayo, and provolone.
Ham And Cheese
Sliced black forest ham with red leaf lettuce, tomato mayo, and american cheese.
Italian Roast Beef
Slow oven roast beef with italian seasonings, red leaf lettuce, tomato, provolone cheese, and spicy brown mustard (mayo if your like.)
Cranberry Chicken Salad
Chicken salad made with mayo, hard boiled eggs, minced onion, celery, dried cranberry, and our secret seasonings with lettuce and tomato.
Spicy Tuna Salad
Tuna salad made with spicy dijon mustard, minced onion, celery, lemon zest, lettuce, tomato, and american cheese.
Red leaf lettuce, julianned carrots, cucumber, fire roasted red pepper, purple, purple onions with spicy. thai peanut sauce and american cheese.
Grilled Cheese Panini
Fresh baked crusty french bread on cast iron grill with american cheese, and tomatoes for additional $0.50.
Maryland Crab Cake
2 Delicious crab cakes wrapped with honey mustard (or mayo), red leaf lettuce, tomato and provolone cheese.
Chicken Caesar Wrap
Sliced grilled chicken breast with romaine lettuce, tomato and grated parmesan cheese.
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
Oven roasted and breaded chicken strips tossed with buffalo sauce and blue cheese wrapped with lettuce and tomato.
Add cheddar cheese or sour cream to any soup $0.50.
- Fresh Baked Corn Bread $1.49
- Fresh Baked Rolls $0.95
- Nantucket Nectars $1.89
- Odwalla Smoothies $2.95
- Fountain Drinks $1.49 - $0.79
- Hot Tea $1.00
- Coffee $1.25
- Hot Chocolate $1.50
- Black Tea $3.00
- Black Milk Tea $3.00
- Jasmine Green Tea $3.00
- Jasmine Green Milk Tea $3.00
All with real fruit syrup.
- Sour Cherry $3.75
- Blackberry $3.75
- Black Currant $3.75
- Peach $3.75
- Strawberry $3.75
- Raspberry $3.75
- Blueberry $3.75
- Mixed Fruit $3.75
- Peppermint $3.75
- Creamy Coconut $3.75
- Almond $3.75
Menu for SouperBowl provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for SouperBowl
Feb 11 2007
Q S. via Yelp
Not a big fan. Everything here seems so ordinary. Although they have a great variety of soups available, nothing really stands out for me. The place also...read more
Jan 03 2011
Jenny Y. via Yelp
No. The place is way over priced. The bubble tea sucks- the tapioca wasn't cooked right and the taste was off. I came in during a really slow time and they...read more
Oct 25 2009
sharon h. via Yelp
I'd prefer to give the place 2.5 stars but 3's ok. I have been eating here since it first opened-when it was a tiny quaint little eatery. At the time I...read more