- Bakery & Pastries
Menu for LaMar's Donuts
- LaMar's Original Blend Coffee $1.89 - $2.29
- Caramel Macchiato $3.59 - $4.59
- Cafe Mocha $3.49 - $4.49
- White Chocolate Mocha $3.49 - $4.49
- Cafe Latte $2.99 - $4.09
- Flavored Cafe Latte $3.39 - $4.59
- Chai Tea Latte $3.29 - $4.09
- Cappuccino $2.99 - $4.09
- Cafe Au Lait $2.79 - $3.69
- Americano $2.09 - $2.89
- Espresso $1.99 - $2.79
- Caramel Apple Cider $2.89 - $3.49
- Steamer $2.69 - $3.19
- Hot Chocolate $2.69 - $3.19
- Hot Tea $1.99 - $2.99
- LaFrappe $3.69 - $4.59
- Fruit Smoothie $3.69 - $4.59
- Iced Chai Tea $3.29 - $3.99
- Flavored Iced Tea $1.99 - $2.99
- Soda $1.79 - $1.99
- Iced Tea $1.79 - $1.99
- Bottled Juice $1.99
- Bottled Milk $1.99
- Bottled Water $1.99
96 oz. of brewed coffee. Serves eight 12 oz. cups of coffee.
Choose from one dozen glazed donuts, cake donuts or an assortment of both. Select the flavors of donuts you would like. If you would like more than one of a flavor, please indicate how many of each flavor in the special instructions.
Dozen Specialty Donuts
We combine a dozen specialties from our cinnamon twist to the signature Lamar's bar to the famous Bismark and more.
A dozen donuts : an assortment of six donuts and six specialties.
Ray's Original Donuts
Ray's Original Donut
- Ray's Original Glazed Donut $1.10
- Ray's Chocolate Iced Original Donut $1.10
- Ray's Chocolate Glazed Donut $1.10
- Ray's Double Chocolate Donut $1.10
- Ray's Cinnamon Sugar Raised Donut $1.10
- Ray's Granulated Sugar Raised Donut $1.10
Daily Special Cake Donut
Lemon Cake Donut
Available on Mondays.\n
Available on Tuesdays.
Pineapple Cake Donut
Available on Wednesdays.
Banana Cake Donut
Available on Thursdays.
Cherry Cake Donut
Available on Fridays.
Strawberry Cake Donut
Available on Saturdays.
Red Velvet Cake Donut
Available on Sundays.
- Apple Spice Cake Donut $1.10
- Blueberry Cake Donut $1.10
Cherry Iced Cake Donut
With coconut and sprinkles.
- Chocolate Iced Cake Donut $1.10
- Cinnamon Sugar Cake Donut $1.10
- Devil's Food Chocolate Iced Cake Donut $1.10
- Granulated Sugar Cake Donut $1.10
- Orange Cake Donut $1.10
Maple Iced Cake Donut
With coconut, peanuts and sprinkles.
- Old Fashioned Sour Cream Cake Donut $1.10
- Plain Cake Donut $1.10
- Powdered Sugar Cake Donut $1.10
- Red Velvet Cake Donut $1.10
- White Iced Cake Donut $1.10
- Devils Food Glazed Cake Donut $1.10
- Glazed Cake Donut $1.10
Bizmarks Specialty Donuts
Bizmarks Specialty Donut
- Bavarian Creme Filled Bizmark $2.39
- Blueberry Filled Bizmark $2.39
- Chocolate Iced Bizmark $2.39
- Glazed Bizmark $2.39
- Lemon Filled Bizmark $2.39
- Powdered Sugar Bizmark $2.39
- Raspberry Filled Bizmark $2.39
- White Iced Bizmark $2.39
- Bavarian Creme Filled LaMar Bar $2.39
- Chocolate Fluff Filled LaMar Bar $2.39
- White Fluff Filled LaMar Bar $2.39
- Chocolate Iced LaMar Bar $2.39
- Maple Iced LaMar Bar $2.39
- Unfilled LaMar Bar $2.39
- Glazed Cinnamon Twist $2.59
- Apple Fritter $2.59
- Plain Cinnamon Roll $2.59
- Glazed French Crueller $1.10
- Chocolate Iced French Crueller $1.10
Menu for LaMar's Donuts provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Dining options for LaMar's Donuts
Ratings and Reviews for LaMar's Donuts
Aug 26 2016
Alayna C. via Yelp
Best glazed donuts!!! I don't care for donuts too much but my boyfriend loves them. We came here so he could get some donuts so I decided to just try one of...read more
May 15 2016
Jeremy H. via Yelp
The donuts are very good, but also very expensive. But usually worth the money. Today i bought 6 donuts and 3 milks for $25. The apple fritters had...read more
Feb 10 2016
Mike H. via Yelp
Probably the most frustrating place. 1 person working the front counter and some bald guy working in the back giving everyone in front dirty looks when he...read more