Menu for Don Chema
Served All Day With Rice, Beans And Fresh Fruit.
tortilla chips smothered with eggs and sauce.
- Chilaquiles With Came Asada And Huevos $8.99
- Skirt Steak & 2 Eggs $8.50
- Ham & Eggs $5.50
- Eggs With Chorizo $5.50
- Mexican Style Eggs $5.50
Ranchero Style Eggs
with mild sauce.
- Three Fluffy Pancakes $3.75
chips smothered with cheese.
- Nachos With Steak $9.50
- Guacamole & Chips $5.99
- Chips & Salsa $1.50
flour tortillas with melted cheese and ham, served with pico de gallo and sour cream.
- Chicken Wings $8.99
melted monterey cheese and chorizo.
- French Fries $1.75
- Mexican Fish Soup $10.50
- Mexican Chicken Soup $6.50
- Mexican Shrimp Soup $10.50
- Mexican Fish & Shrimp Soup $10.99
Mexican Tripe Soup
great cure for a hangover.
- Chicken Salad $8.50
Burgers And Sandwiches
- Hamburger $3.50
- Cheeseburger $3.99
- Double Cheeseburger $5.25
- Cuban Sandwich $4.50
made with brick cheese.
Sopes, Tacos And More
gordita choice: carne asada gordita, sliced poblano pepper, beef tongue, spicy pork, cheese, chicken, chicharron in green sauce.
a soft thick tortilla, topped with ingredients.
sopes choice: carne asada, chorizo, beef tongue, spicy pork, chicken, vegetarian
a mexican version of a sub sandwich. sour cream, mustard, cheese, guacamole and jalapeño peppers.
torta choice: breaded steak, breaded chicken, spicy pork, ham, chicken, grilled steak, grilled steak & chorizo
made with crispy tortillas and all the ingredients served on top.
Sopes, Tacos And More - Taco Choice
- Grilled Steak (Carne Asada) $2.00
- Ground Beef $2.00
- Stuffed Pepper $2.99
- Mexican Sausage (Chorizo) $2.00
- Beef Tongue $2.00
- Chicken $2.00
- Roasted Pork $2.00
- Steamed Beef (Barbacoa) $2.00
- Taco De Tripitas (Fried Chitlins) $2.25
- Quesadilla (Cheese Only) $1.80
- Quesadilla With Meat $2.50
- Grilled Onions (7 Onions, Plus 2 Roasted Peppers) $3.00
- Fish Fillet $2.95
Sopes, Tacos And More - Tostada Choice
- Ceviche $3.99
- Chorizo $2.99
- Chicken $2.99
- Spicy Pork $2.99
- Ground Beef $2.99
Sopes, Tacos And More - Burrito Choice
- Carne Asada Burrito (Grilled Steak) $3.99
- Chorizo Burrito (Mexican Sausage) $3.99
- Pollo Burrito (Chicken) $3.99
- Al Pastor Burrito (Roasted Pork) $4.50
- Lengua Burrito (Beef Tongue) $4.59
- Carne Molida Burrito (Ground Meat) $3.99
- Suizo Burrito $4.75
- Vegetariano Burrito $3.99
- Bistec Burrito (Steak) $4.25
Served With Rice, Beans And Salad.
Skirt Steak Tampico Style
Charcoal Grilled Beef Short Ribs
grilled skirt steak.
- Poblano Stuffed Peppers $9.99
- Mexican Style Steak $9.99
- Steak Fajitas $9.99
- Chicken Fajitas $8.99
- Chicken Enchiladas $8.99
- Ground Beef Enchiladas $8.99
- Grilled Quail $12.99
- Quail In Salsa $12.99
- Molcajeteada $10.50
beef, chicken and shrimp.
Marinated & Grilled Chicken Breast
served with salad, rice and charro style beans.
Marinated Mixed Brochetta
includes shrimp, beef, chicken, rice, guacamole and mexican sour cream.
burrito, beans and rice.
3 Taco Dinner
3 tacos, rice and beans.
$34.99 - $59.99
tilapia, stuffed shrimp, rib- eye steak, chicken breast and nopalitos.
Seafood & Chicken
- Whole Fried Tilapia Fish $9.50
- White Fish In Garlic Sauce $10.50
- Shrimp Fajitas $11.50
- Grilled Shrimp Served With Onions $11.50
- Shrimp In Red Hot Sauce $11.99
Shrimp In Garlic Sauce
mojo de ajo.
- Fried Shrimp In Butter Sauce $11.50
- Fried Fish Fillets $11.50
- Rice Covered With Shrimp $11.50
- 3 Tostadas With Ceviche $10.99
6 shrimp stuffed with monterey cheese and jalapeño peppers, wrapped in bacon.
- Large Shrimp Cocktail $11.50
- Grilled Boneless Chicken Breast $8.99
- Flan $2.50
- Fried Banana $3.00
- Mexican Candy $1.50
- Shakes $2.50 - $5.99
shake flavor selection: strawberry, tropical fruit (mamey), banana, mango
soda choice: coke, diet coke, sprite
imported from mexico.
- Carrot Juice $3.50 - $5.99
- Orange Juice $3.50 - $5.99
- Coffee $1.50
- Organic Coffee $2.00
- Cafe Con Leche $2.50
- Cappuccino $2.50
- Latte $2.50
- Mocha $2.50
Menu for Don Chema provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Dining options for Don Chema
Ratings and Reviews for Don Chema
Sep 20 2016
Ramiro S. via Yelp
I love the food I will definitely recommend it to everybody and I will go back and enjoy the food keep up the good work guysread more
Sep 08 2016
Anh T. via Yelp
This is a semi-hole in the wall place with authentic mexican food. Loved the variety of salsa. There is red zesty one and a spicy red sauce. Chips were...read more
Sep 07 2015
Rosa J. via Yelp
It's a semi hole-in-the-wall place, and I was almost stuck in the women's bathroom because of that d*mn door wouldn't open like it should! However, I...read more