- Bar Food
Menu for Twisted Spoke
Sidecars & More
deep fried bacon in tempura batter with ponzu sauce for dippin' & radish slaw.
a bowl of mussels steamed in white wine and our own road rash mary mix.
corn tortilla topped with goat cheese, chorizo, radishes, avocado, cilantro & capers.
Flaming Lemon Wings
wings marinated in lemons, chilies and garlic, then set ablaze table side, ohprahi.
woman peas (formerly known as chick) garlic, olive oil, onion, parsley & grilled pita.
tortillas stuffed with chihuahua cheese & griddled until crispy, with tomatillo salsa.
tortilla chips piled with pulled pork, homemade bbq sauce, smoked gouda & cilantro.
Buffalo Or BBQ Wings
choose the traditional bar favorite or be bold and adventurous with the bbq wings.
a basket of fries like god intended: hand-cut, blanched and finished to order.
make them cheddar fries for one thin.
a heapin' helpin of thick -cut, beer battered rings.
Fried Cheese Curds
smuggled in from the great white north, these curds are whey cheesey.
one dozen spicy jalapeno poppers served with cilantro, avocado, lime sour cream.
Chips & Salsa
homemade chips & our blackened salsa made with the freshest chilies and spices.
Guacamole & Chips
smashed avocados, chiles and other mexican stuff made to order.
panko breaded oyster, baby bella, button and shitake mushrooms, marinated then stuffed with parmesan cheese. served with rancn and champagne thai chili sauce.
romaine, garlic croutons, white anchovies, fresh parm & homemade caesar dressing.
marinated grilled chicken, steak or breaded portobello option add.
cool crispy lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, celery, mushrooms, red onions, garlic cheese croutons and real bacon crumble. homemade dressings: tomato vinegrette, caesar, green goddess, honey mustard vinegrette, blue cheese, balsamic vinegrette.
beefy, beany big and bouncy made with skirt steak, ground sirloin and other good stuff. served with corn bread and topped with sour cream and cheddar (on request).
Chili Cheese Fries
our chili on top a bunch o fries.
Soup Du Jour
ask your server.
Strips In The Buff
chicken strips ala exoskeloton, fried then lathered in our lip-smackin buffalo sauce. we sprinkle it with some blue cheese and voila.
Customize Your Fatboy At No Additional Charge With Any Of The Standard Options.
raw or grilled
- Homemade Bar-B-Que Sauce
If You Like , Choose One Favorite Cheese:
Premium Options Comes With A $1 Surcharge And Include:
- Blue Cheese
- French Brie
- Fried Egg
- Sauteed Mushrooms
- Cherry Peppers
- White Anchovies
Lunch Deal $10
Ask Your Server About The Beer Choices. Lunch Is Served. Monday-Friday 11am-3pm.
World Famous Fatboy Fully Loaded
crispy handcut fries, and a frosty beer or soda.
All Sandwiches Are Served With A Side Of Slaw, A Pile Of Hand-Cut Fries And A Refreshing Pickle. Extras: Avocados Are A Luxury Item, Therefore We Need To Add A Buck-And-A-Half Surcharge To Any Item With The Requested Green Orb. Salad, Soup Or Onion Rings
Shrimp Po Boy
tasty shrimp, marinated, lightly breaded to order, piled high on top of tomatoes, crispy cabbage and cajun tartar sauce then nestled into garlicky, toasted french bread. picked by chicagos own multi-platinum james beard award winning hungry hound steve dolinsky as the best sandwich that he has ever had (sort of).
Fried Egg Sandwich
two eggs over easy, cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion and just a touch of mayo, all piled up on freshly toasted thick sliced marble rye bread.
Italian Cheese Steak
marinated steak sliced and tossed on the grill with mushrooms, onions and oregano spiked tomato sauce, topped with provolone and nestled into toasted french bread.
Boss Hog Sandwich
tender juicy pork shoulder, slow roasted, hand pulled into delectable morsels, simmered in our homemade bar-b-que sauce and piled high on a brioche bun.
hand crafted loaf topped with lettuce, tomato and onion and slathered with our homemade mustard sauce, served on garlic buttered texas toast.
Chicken Caesar Sandwich
crunchy romaine lettuce and char-grilled chicken tossed in homemade caesar dressing and topped with shaved parmesan, stuffed into toasted french bread. it's like having the whole food pyramid in one sandwich.
Turkey BLT Or Turkey & Swiss
mesquite smoked turkey thinly sliced and topped as you like, served on texas toast.
Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
just like the wings, minus the bones, plus lettuce, tomatoes, onions and a bun.
Buffalo Catfish Sandwich
a nice plank of catfish beer batter fried and tossed in our tangy sauce.
Seared Tuna Steak Sandwich
tuna spanked rare on the grill, topped with swiss cheese, grilled onions, lettuce, tomato and mango salsa, warning: it comes rare because it should be eaten rare!
Bar-B-Que Chicken Sandwich
jumbo chicken breast, skinned, marinated, char-grilled over a raging flame and covered in our homemade bar-b-que sauce. classic.
Grilled Portobello Sandwich
marinated jumbo portobello mushroom grilled, stuffed with delectable fresh ovoline mozzarella, basil, oregano and splashed with grilled fennel, served on ciabatte bread.
Four Banger Grilled Cheese Sandwich
it's gooey medley of four cheeses (cheddar, provolone, swiss and parmesan), grilled tomatoes, basil pesto and a sweet aioli, served on toasted ciabatta bread. feel fress to add bacon 'cause bacon makes everything better!
Other Things To Eat
Extras: If You Would Like To Add Some Of Our Made-To-Order Guacamole To Any Of The Dishes The Pleasant Server Would Love To Get If For You For An Additional Two-Fiddy (Ooh, How Street).
Scrap Heap Gumbo
the trinity of meats in this dish. we got: fodder pig, the son of shrimp and the holy ghost of chicken, served with rice.
three fresh corn tortillas grilled until crispy and filled with marinated char-grilled chicken, chihuahua cheese, onions, cilantro and homemade salsa. accompanied by sides of pico de gallo, black beans, rice and lettuce.
very similar to the chicken tacos, but using steak, duh.
Fish Taco Platter
two fresh cod fillets that have been marinated in lime and jalapenos, then cooked over the grill. comes with mango, mango salsa, cabbage / fennel mix and avocado.
Jumbo Chicken Burrito
spicy marinated char-grilled chicken wrapped up tight in a hot, flour tortilla with lettuce, rice, onions, tomatoes, black beans, cilantro, chihuahua cheese and homemade salsa. served with a side of rice and fresh pico de gallo.
Jumbo Steak Burrito
chargrilled steak wrapped with rice, black beans, cheese, onions, cilantro and tomatillo salsa. served with a side of rice and fresh pico de gallo. the burritos are as big as ty domi's head (ask a hockey fan).
jumbo flour tortilla stuffed with chicken and chihuahua cheese then pan fried until crispy on the outside, moist and gooey on the inside. served with a side of rice, beans lettuce pico and salsa.
Fish And Chips
eartha kitt sexy fish (get it?) fried up in a light beer batter and served up with our homemade tartar sauce, hand-cut french fries, cole slaw and a refreshing pickle. malt vinegar available upon request. you can also try it with buffalo style with our tangy spicy hot sauce.
Grilled Cheese For The Kiddies
since this is a family biker bar, we offer up a classic grilled cheese to keep the little monsters happy while you drink. our little bratskies like it with bacon and tomato added. we serve this with a pile of fries, cole slaw and pickle.
Beer Reserve List
- Anchor Old Foghorn Barleywine 2008 $10.00
- Arcada Cereal Killer Barleywine 2008 $25.00
- Aventinus Weizen-Eisbock 2007 $15.00
- Bells Expendition Russian Imperial Stout 2008 $10.00
- Bells Third Coast Old Ale 2008 $10.00
- Brewdog Atlantic Old Ipa 2009 $60.00
- Brewdog Sink The Bismarck Amplified Quadrupple IPA $300.00 - $35.00
- Chimay Grand Reserve Blue Belgian Strong Dark Ale $27.00
- Chouffe N'ice Belgian Strong Winter Ale 2008 $27.00
- Dogfish Head 120 Minute Imperial Ipa $22.00
- Dogfish Head Chateau Jaihu Anient Spice Beer 2006 $27.00
- Dogfish Head Raison D'extra Belgian Strong Ale 2007 $20.00
- Dogfish Head World Wide Imperial Stout 2008 $20.00
- Dogfish Head Zwaanens'ale Dutch-Style Rye Bockbier 2006 $45.00
- Eggenberg Dooplebock Bunkel $10.00
- Flossmoor Stn Collaborative Evil Belgian Str. Dark Ale 2008 $40.00
- Flossmoor Stn Collaborative Evil Belgian Str. Dark Ale 2009 $35.00
- Founder's Deca Tenth Anniversary Barelywine Ale 2007 $80.00
- Fullers Limited Edition Vintage Ole Ale 2005 $25.00
- Goose Island Pere Jacques Belgian Dubbel 2006 $15.00
- Goose Island Pere Jacques Belgian Dubbel 2007 $13.00
- Great Lakes Bl;ackout Stout 2007 $10.00
- Gluden Draak Belgian Strong Dark Triple Ale 2007 $33.00
- He'brew Jewbelation American Strong Brown Ale 05 $22.00
- He'brew Jewbelation American Strong Brown Ale 06 $20.00
- He'brew Jewbelation American Strong Brown Ale 07 $18.00
- Lagunitas Olde Gnarley Wine American Barleywine 2009 $18.00
- Lost Abbey Gift Of The Magi Belgian Strong Pale Ale 2008 $38.00
- New Holland Pilgrims Dole Wheatwine Ale 2008 $25.00
- North Coast Old Stock Ale 2008 $10.00
- Rogue Old Crustaceon Barleywine 2007 $37.00
- Sam Adams Triple Bockj1997 $27.00
- Sam Adams Utopia Mmii American Strong Ale 2007 $35.00 - $300.00
- Samichiuas Dopplebock 2007 $14.00
- Sinebrychoff Baltic Porter 2007 $14.00
- At. Amroise 20th Anniversary Vintage Ale 2009 $15.00
- Thomas Hardly English Old Ale 2004 $20.00
- Thomas Hardly English Old Ale 2005 $18.00
- Thomas Hardly English Old Ale 2007 $15.00
- Three Floyd's Alpha Kong Belgian Strong Pale Ale 2007 $90.00
- Three Floyd's Behemoth Blonde Barleywine 2007 $39.00
- Three Floyd's Behemoth Blonde Barleywine 2008 $35.00
- Three Floyd's Dark Lord Russian Imperial Stout 2008 $90.00
- Three Floyd's Mikkeller Hvedegoop (Aka Oat Goop) Barlleywine 2008 $37.00
- Traquiar Jacobite Scotch Wee Heavy Ale $15.00
- Uniborne Anniversary Belgian Strong Pale Ale $22.00 - $16.00
- Uniborne Anniversary Belgian Strong Pale Ale 2005 $20.00
- Unibroue Quartrecentieme Belgian Strong Pale Ale $30.00
- Xyauy'u Riserva Teo Musso English Style Barleywine 2005 $95.00
- Allagash Triple $7.50
- Anchor Porter $5.50
- Anchor Steam $5.50
- Anderson Valley Boont Amber $5.50
- Arcadia Hopmouth Double IPA $8.00
- Aventinus Weizenbock $10.00
- Avery Little Little Rascal $6.00
- Ayinger Celebrator Doopelbock $8.00
- Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye Imp IPA $7.00
- Bells Amber Ale $6.00
- Bells Porter $6.00
- Boddingtons Pub Ale $6.50
- Boulevard Dark Truth Imp. Stout $8.00
- Boulevard Double Wide Imp. IPA $8.00
- Blvd Long Strange Triple $20.00
- Boulevard Saison Brett $30.00
- Boulevard Sixth Glass Belg, Quad $8.00
- Boulevard Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale $8.00
- Blvd Two Jockers Double Wit $20.00
- Brewdog / Stone Bashah Strong Ale $15.00
- Chimay Rouge Anney Double $12.00
- Chouffe Houblon Dobbelen IPA Trpl $11.50
- Coney Isl Albino Python $11.00
- Coney Isl Blockhead Doppel $11.00
- Coney Isl Sword Swallower $11.00
- Crisp Rsv Honey Crisp Cider $11.00
- Dark Horse Double Croocked Tree $9.50
- Dark Horse Rasberry Ale $6.00
- Dark Horse Rsv Special Black Bler $6.00
- Delirium Termins Belgian Strong Ale $11.00
- Dogfish Head 60minute Ipa $6.00
- Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA $8.00
- Duch, De Bourgogne Flanders Red $13.00
- Duvel Belgian Strong Pale Ale $9.00
- Founders Breakfast Stout $8.00
- Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat $5.00
- Goose Isl Big John Imp Stout $22.00
- Goose Isl Jacques Strong Ale $7.50
- Great Divide Yeti Imperial Stout $10.00
- Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold Lager $5.00
- Great Lakes Edm, Fitzgerald Porter $5.00
- Green Flash Double Stout $8.00
- Guido (Regenboog)Belg. Dark Ale $11.50
- Half Acre Gossamer Ale $6.50
- Kapuzinar Weisse Hafe $10.00
- Kasteel Rouge Choc. Cherry Ale $10.00
- Konlg Pilsener $5.00
- La Trappe Belgian Quadrupel $11.50
- Lagunitas Censored Amer Strong Ale $5.50
- Lengunitas Maximus IPA $6.50
- Latte Belgian Blonde $6.00
- Left Hand Blackjack Porter $5.50
- Left Hand Good Juju Ginger $6.00
- Liefmans cuvee brut kriek $25.00
- Magners Irish Pear Cider $6.50
- New Belgian Fat Tire $5.00
- New Castle Brown Ale $5.50
- North Coast Old Rasputin Imp Stout $6.50
- North Coast Scrimshaw Pils $5.50
- Mostradamus Belg. Strong Dark Ale $12.00
- Ommegang Hennepin Farmhouse Ale $8.50
- Ommegang 3 Philosophers Quad $10.00
- Orval Trappist Ale $12.50
- Plank Dunkler Weizenbock $14.00
- Ridgeway Insanely Bad Eif B-Wine $9.50
- Rogue Mocha Porter $6.50
- Saint Ambroise Apricot Wheat Ale $7.00
- Sam Smith Oatmeal Stout $7.50
- Samual Adams Imperial White $7.00
- Samuel Adams Latitude 48 IPA $5.00
- Schinder Weisse Hefe $10.00
- Scrumpy Organic Cider $16.00
- Sierra Nevada Kellerweis Hafeweizen $5.00
- Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra Ipa $5.00
- Ska Modus Hoperandi IPA $5.50
- Ska True Blonde Ale $5.50
- Stella Artois Pale Lager $6.00
- Sthrn Star Buried Hatchet Stout $7.50
- Stillwater A Saison Darkly Import $13.00
- Stillwater Autumnal Ale $28.00
- Stillwater / De Struise Jaded Import $13.00
- Stillwater / Mikkeller 2 Gypsy $26.00
- Stillwater Rule Of Thirds Delgian Ale $14.00
- Stone / Green Flash / Pot Highway 78 $9.00
- Stone Japanese Green Tea IPA $9.00
- Stone Pale Ale $6.00
- Stone Rulnation Double IPA $8.00
- Three Floyds Alpha King Pale Ale $6.00
- Three Floyds Apocalypse Cow $25.00
- Three Floyds Dreadnaught $25.00
- Three Floyds Pride And Joy Mild Ale $6.00
- Unibroue La Fin Du Monde Tripel $7.50
- Unibroue La Terrible Str Ale $22.00
- Unibroue Maudite Strong Dark Ale $7.50
- Unibroue Queique Chose $27.00
- Val-Dieu Blonde Belgian Ale $10.50
- Well Banana Bread Eng Strong Ale $7.00
- Young's Double Chocolate Stout $7.00
- Bud & Bud Light, Miller Lite & Hi Life $4.00
- Amstel Light, Heineken $5.00
- Clausthaler N/A Sol $5.00
- Mickey's Big Mouth $4.00
- Pabst Blue Ribbon $3.25
what is this? it's two bucks for whatever we feel like serving at the moment
we pick a dozen brews & price em down for your enjoyment get two they're cheap
the professional drinkers enjoy a good single-serving 22oz bomber at a good price
Barrel Aged Beers
Bocker Jacobins Rouge
belgium. terrafic unblended sour lambic with vanilla, cherry and cocoa notes. this really is the champagne of beers
Central Waters Bourbon Barrel Aged Stout
wisconsin. a great bourbon barrel aged imperial stout from madison, you'll get the chocolate and the coffee. but best of all, you get the bourbon nose
Coney Island Barrel Aged Blockahead
coneys slightly sweet marzen style blockhead aged for 5 months in a buffalo trace barrel. a very unknown and under appreciated beef
Goose Island Sofie Saison
illinois. belgian-style farmhouse ale fermented with wild yeast and aged in wine barrels with orange peel results in a tart dry, sparkling ale, it has a subtle spicy white pepper note, a hint of citrus & a creamy vanilla finish
Uinta Cockeyed Cooper
utah. barley wine style beer age in a bourbon barrel, you'll get all the dried fruit like chcracter with a little bit of cocoa
Barrel Aged Beers - Bottles
- Avery Samael's Oak Aged Barley Wine 2010 $20.00
- Boon Traditional Framboise Lambic Ale $21.00
- Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad $40.00
- Brewdog/ Mikkeller Devine Rebel Barrel Aged Barleywine 2009 $35.00
- Brewdog Paradox Isle Of Arran Imperial Stout $28.00
- Brewdog Tactical Nuclear Penguin Amplified Imperial Stout $20.00 - $25.00
- Brooklyn Black Ops Imperial Stout 2010 $50.00
- Bruery/ Ciger City Marron Acidifie Imperical Oud Bruin $40.00
- Cantillon Classic Lambic Gueuze $19.00
- Dogfish Head Burton Baton Double IPA 2008 $13.00
- Goose Island Bourbon County Stout 2006 $20.00
- Goose Island Bourbon County Stout 2007 $18.00
- Goose Island Bourbon County Stout 2008 $16.00
- Goose Island Bourbon Country Stout Rare $75.00
- Goose Island Bourbon Country Stout Vanilla $30.00
- Goose Island Imperial Brown Goose Strong Ale 2006 $50.00
- Goose Island Jullet, Lolita And Madame Rose Wild Ales $35.00
- Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout 2008 $25.00
- Haanbryggerlet Haandbakk Wild / Sour Ale 2009 $45.00
- Harviestoun Ola Dubh Special Reserve Old Ale 16 Yr $19.00
- Harviestoun Ola Dubh Special Reserve Old Ale 30 Yr $35.00
- Jw Lees Harvest Calvados Cask English Barleywine 2007 $20.00
- Innis & Gunn Oak Aged English Strong Ale $8.00
- Innis & Gunn Rum Cask Oak Aged English Strong Ale $8.00
- Lost Abbey Angels Share Bourbon Barrel Barleywine Ale 2009 $36.00
- Lost Abbey Angels Share Brandy Barrel Barleywine Ale 2008 $65.00
- Lost Abbey Red Poppy Wild / Sour Ale $36.00
- New Holland Dragons Milk American Strong Ale $9.00
- North Coast Old Rasputin Bourbon Barrel Stout 2009 $50.00
- Oud Beersel Framboise $18.00
- Rodenbach Grand Cru Flanders Red Sour Ale $21.00
- Samuel Smiths Yorkshire Stingo Oak English Strong Ale 2008 $30.00
- Stillwater Chardionnay Barrel Stateside Saison $25.00
- Two Brothers Bare Tree Seiss Wine Ale 2007 $30.00
- Two Brothers Bare Tree Seiss Wine Ale 2009 $18.00
No Crap On Tap
Allagash Belgian White
maine. traditional belgian style witbier: light, cloudy, yeasty, slighty sweet
michigan. a perfect 100 at rate beer. bells balances 6 pacific coast hop varietals in a complex hopping schedule, with a touch of honey and malt if you like dogfish 90 you'll love this beer
Boulevard Smokestack Nommo Dubbel
missourl. belgian yeast and a variety of spices are used to create complex flavors, true to the style, this has a deep amber color and a nice caramel malt fish
Five Rabbits Golden Ale
saaz hops in this golden ale from one of chicago's newest breweries
Founders Breakfast Imperial Stout
michigan. intense fresh coffee, chocolate and oatmeal flavors with a frothy head, great with bruch or after dinne. either way, you can drink this ale with a fork
Benesee Cream Ale
new york. the most classic, easy-drinking east coast ale from olden times. the 60's
Great Divide Yeti Imperial Stout
ohio. all the malt driven roastlness of the yet! gets amped up with spice, fruit notes and also rich chocolate
Green Flash West Coast IPA
ca. a good representation of the west coast-style ipa, extravagantly hopped with simcoe for fruitness, columbus for pungency and cascade for aroma
Lagunitas Lil Sumpin
ca. smootyh as silk wheat with hops, hops, malt, more hops and a finally a little bit of water
Leffe Brune Abbey Dubbel
belglum. traditional belgian abbey beer has a deep brown color and a full, sweet and fruity aroma that characteristic of the style. great for winter warming
New Belgium Prickly Pear Saison
col. saison style beer brewed with prickly pear and passion fruit. seems like those go together huh
North Coast Old #38 Nitro Dry Stout
ca. named after the fort bragg-willits skunk run through the california redwoods. "skunk run" named so because you'd smell these early version gas trains before you'd see em'. this smooth, dry nitro stout doesn't stink at all
Saint Ambroise Stout
canada. the beer that guinness wants to be when it grown up. a cascading stout that actually had body, it look canadians to come up with a good irish stout
austria. classic golden plis, good cardonation and light bitterness
Vander Mill Cider
mich. from the apple kingdom in michigan comes with slightly sweet and acidic hard cider that's never pastuerized and is non-filtered
Draft - On Deck
- Brooklyn Black Chocolate
- Bruery Mischief
- Lost Abbey Gift Of The Magi
- Green Flash / St. Feuillien Biere De L'Amite
- Sierra Nevada Oliva
- Still Water Harvest
- Surly Damien
The World's Best Manhattan
why the price? we are using the last remaining bottles of distillers mester piece, the best bourbon ever made. then we mix in premium uya sweet vermouth, classic angostura aromatic bitters and garnish with griottines french maraschino cherries. it's worth it.
The Classic Rye Manhattan
we use jim bean rye in this traditional drink made with maraschino liqueur uya vermouth
Salty Dog Or Geryhound
of course made with fresh grapefruit juice
makers mark and fresh mint beaten and brulsed until it screams with flavor
premium gin, premium vodka, a splash of french lillet and garnished with a lemon
Whiskey Sour Or Cherry Sour
basil hayden sour made with traditional home-made lemon only sour
Russell's Old Fashioned
traditional drink made with rusell's rederve and made with our special french kirsch and maraschino marinated cherries
it's the bloddy cricket drink mate! pimm's pimped with tanteo jalapeno tequila, lemonade, soda and cucumber, loose the knickers, its summer
Not So Much
Magic Root Beer
we purity a root beer to its cleanest state, whiskey. we can't say anymore, shhhh!
Gfe Margarita (Girlfried Experience)
herencia tequilla with lagrande mar-salle cognac & freshly squeezed lime served up
a shapely drink made out of a bunch of epsolon and our fresh homemade sour mix
sauza gold, triple sec and sour mix, maybe not sexy but very utilltarian
negroni twisted served on the rocks - butterweet
leopold brothers apple flavored whiskey, tea and spices. this will work our all those kinks... promise
Naki Kafir Gimlet
hanger 1 kaffir lime muddled with fresh limes, served straight up as all things should be
fighting cock 103 bourbon, some smashed mint, raspberry and a little pineapple. waht? what's so funny
templeton rye, blackberries, and a ill' erb and bitters, its like a garden from the soul.... ok even better
Bubblegum Whiskey Martini
some roller girl in hot pants dropped her bubblegum in my whiskey. ok.... just roll with it
Breakfast Of Champions
balleys, whiskey and cap 'n crunch. just like being back in college (or high school)
Bourbon Street Banger
our version of the harvey wallbanger. this means more booze. who the hell is harvey?
Black And Gold
jim beam black and lemonade
Biker Bitch Coffee
some coffee with booze. and lots at it. we use alchemy chocolate infused vodka and top it with frangellco laced whipped cream and chocolate shavings
purrrrfect hot chocolate. it would make eartha kitt quiver
smokey los duzantas mescal, a lick of chocolate and scrape of cinnamon. its brutal but gentle way to crash and burn
The Knicker Tosser Barrel Aged Cocktail
new holland knickerbocker gin, some other stuff aged for months in a new holland zeppelln barrel. a float of crispin's rose liqueur finishes it. and you
All Of Our Bloodies Are Crafted Using Our Homemade Mix And Served With A Beer Back. This Way God Intended
Road Rash Mary Classic
the mary we made famous. our homemade mix with a little beer added in and garnished with salami, pepperoncini, cocktail onions and parmesan cheese.
lime infused gin for the masses. garnished with shrimp, green onion and celery, very prover
it's mary and sherry with chorizo, green onions and a cherry pepper thrown in
salma is smokin hot. vodka infused with smoked chipotle peppers and topped with chorizo, pickled garlic, cherry pepper and parmesan cheese
hot like the salma, but tobasco tequila instead of vodka
squealfully delicious. omg smoked bacon, smokey scotch and pickled string beans
Shots For Wusses
- Crahy Trashy Apple $6.00
- Jolly F'n Rancher $6.00
- Lemonhead $6.00
- Shot Of The Day $5.00
Menu for Twisted Spoke provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for Twisted Spoke
Jul 10 2016
Tony D. via Yelp
I have been here several times but it has been a couple of years. Stopped by for Sunday breakfast. This is an interesting joint located west of downtown...read more
Sep 03 2016
Dustin G. via Yelp
I've been coming to Twisted Spoke off and on for 12 years, so I was very familiar with the food and the once-extensive menu. The menu, and the quality of...read more
May 10 2016
Jinah Y. via Yelp
Came here with a group of 4 for a rooftop lunch on a beautiful spring day! Tables were about 75% full and our waitress was on point with our service. We...read more